Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy New Unstoppable Year - Advancing Into 2022

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This last year was one of the most advancing forward years for the Joy of Satan. I want to thank everyone for the achievements of this last year.

Looking at the Commands from Satan and the Gods, and things that needed to be achieved for the last year, we are basically almost 100%.

Remember that also the real New Satanic Year, is on April, not now, and is based on the planets, and not the regular calendar. We have time to cap the 100%. We definitely will.

What chances are there we exceeded our goals in the next 3 months? I say very high.

Happy 2022 to everyone and may Father Satan bless everyone who is dedicated by blood and advancing in this spiritual path!

Heil Satan!

I hope new ranking system will make people who would want to contribute but do not have motivation for whatever the reason motivate them to help in the way they are able to.

With that said, cheers everyone. To all my Satanic Brothers and Sisters, thank you everyone for staying on this path, the only true path towards the Human liberation and evolution. The Satan’s Path.

The future will not be able to thank us enough. Think of that. And keep it in your mind, the value of this service we are all doing to Humanity is immeasurable. Even if many do not appreciate it now, they will appreciate it very soon, when their eyes open up to the Truth.

And especially, thank You all, Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell, without you, nothing of this would be possible. It is You, who decided to never give up on us. Even in our weakest moments, You decided to stay with us, and never give up on us. We are truly forever thankful to You, our Glorious Father Satan, and each of Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!! Here’s to You! I believe that best thank You that we can display is staying true to the Path that You have laid out in front of us.

Here’s to the even more successful 2022! Onwards! 🥂

Hail Satan! Hail all the Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Forever.

Happy New Year to my Satanic family, and I wish everyone to achieve all their goals this year!

I wish everybody to achieve on all levels and only benefit from 2022, and of course I wish great Spiritual achievements during the Satanic year up till April and beyond.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Looking at the Commands from Satan and the Gods, and things that needed to be achieved for the last year, we are basically almost 100%.
If there is a list of all plans for the Satanic year 2021-2022, it worth being made public so we know what we have to achieve, unless maybe it contains plans/goals that were decided to be kept secret. :?:

As for organized Translations, it's been around 6 and a half months since the project started and we are evolving at a good pace. Many members who joined are not that active now although I know some of them are translating in the shadows. Many websites have been translated and plenty are ongoing:
ksnip-20211231-144514.png

(I hope it is accurate and reflects the present state of all websites)

All credit goes to all Translators who decided to sacrifice their time for a noble cause for the world and are spending hours upon hours to help expand the word of the Gods to all people. I hope I haven't missed anybody

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Commander

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:
German, Swedish, Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian/Montenegrin - Ex-Yugoslavian

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:
German, Polish, Russian, Romanian

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Username said:

msonionaffectionate said:
Spanish, Italian

Bravera said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Finn said:

Serbon said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

CiLapuLapu said:

Bright Truth said:

....❤️ said:

Elaruth1 said:

Edward Lonsa said:

AlexElPM said:

SShiva_fr said:

Willmaker said:
Afrikaans and English

Siatris Ioholo said:

OfficerAnglo said:
Translations

Blackdragon666 said:

Ratel Sigma said:

ultrawhite said:
Lithuanian

SSinHeartandSoul said:

AERZGh said:

Béla said:
Hungarian

lybium666 said:
Hungarian

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Hungarian

Lightningsnake said:
Hungarian

Suzej said:

Yeye95 said:

Fuchs said:
German, Chinese

Thank you for all of your efforts to guide this Army through 2021, we won great battles, both as a group and as individual, I know I have. Great progress this year not exactly in power, but mostly in the mind and the roots of the soul. I am very happy to have come this far. I have much faith that next year will be great for everyone here.

"The spiritual veil of hebrew magick and consciousness covering this world is permanently lifted, dead, and devoid of any and all power and influence."

The veil keeps dying more and more everyday.
By reading everyone's comments, it's clear to me, that everyone else is also experiencing this deep spiritual awakening on all levels, getting deeper and deeper, and it is something wonderful to see, from the elementary level, to the advanced level, everyone is going through such deep transformations. Makes me really happy and proud to be a part of this Family.

This only gets better from here.

I wish everyone an awesome 2022, may you accomplish all of your spiritual and material goals!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL ASTARTE!!!!

Great Sermon! Thank you.

We're doing great, let's keep it up.

Hail Satan!

⛧Hail Satan, Hail the Joy of Satan!⛧
⛧Nothing can stop us, no step back, the universe is ours!⛧

Fuck our enemies! Weak sperm!
Can't even control some cattle!
Useless trash! 6,000 years for nothing! Only made us stronger!

💩Judaism is finished! They are only toilet paper for us!💩
Cheapest toilet paper in 2022: 72 Stinking Names
:twisted: :lol:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_Stinks.html

⛧⛧All the Best to my Brothers and Sisters!⛧⛧

Yes! Without a doubt, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!

Wish you a wonderful 2022 HP Cobra. Thank you for all that you do for all of us.
May the Gods always keep you in favour!

Wish you all a great 2022, all my Satanic sisters and brothers.

Hail Father Satan!

This has been a monumental year! Countless hours of work from dozens of Satanists have laid the foundations for major expansion and a bright future for the Joy of Satan. :D

Let's look back at some of the biggest accomplishments:

• The JoS has been (and is being) translated into many languages.
  • HP Cobra has provided a tremendous amount of new information about the Gods of Hell.
  • The JoS websites are now restored from the mangled pages and glitches left after the angelfire shutdown. The graphics are improved as well, and there is now a search function.
  • Azazel's Astrology was created.
  • mageson has been removed.
  • A Tor mirror of the Joy of Satan was created.
  • The 2022 Spiritual Satanist calendar was created.

And there were many other accomplishments too, such as the many apps for painting the Final RTR, the backups of the forums and websites, and even just helpful posts that have led curious people to the path of Truth.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
This has been a monumental year! Countless hours of work from dozens of Satanists have laid the foundations for major expansion and a bright future for the Joy of Satan. :D

• HP Cobra has provided a tremendous amount of new information about the Gods of Hell.
  • The JoS websites are now restored from the mangled pages and glitches left after the angelfire shutdown. The graphics are improved as well, and there is now a search function.

And there were many other accomplishments too, such as the many apps for painting the Final RTR, the backups of the forums and websites, and even just helpful posts that have led curious people to the path of Truth.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Every Schedule, every Ritual, every good post, the list is just endless. We are going to expand even further and expand on these already known projects until they are all perfect. This is just the beginning.

Thank you for everything you have done on a personal level too Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

It is not a coincidence that all the SS here aren't only in translations, but in so many more projects for Satan, that inspire others and help everyone.

We are going to have it all managed and manifested, there is nothing to worry about. Alchemist thank you for the organizing and contribution to this Great Satanic task.

Yes, in regards to the general public agenda, it will be public, but there is something even better that we plan for this and making successful collaboration. More on this soon, we need to get the ground ready first.

Hopefully before the end of the New Satanic Year how all work for the Gods on projects that is done on JoS will have changed to an even more organized fashion. I'll let you know in an e-mail, so you can let me know your opinion.

The Alchemist7 said:
I wish everybody to achieve on all levels and only benefit from 2022, and of course I wish great Spiritual achievements during the Satanic year up till April and beyond.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If there is a list of all plans for the Satanic year 2021-2022, it worth being made public so we know what we have to achieve, unless maybe it contains plans/goals that were decided to be kept secret. :?:

As for organized Translations, it's been around 6 and a half months since the project started and we are evolving at a good pace. Many members who joined are not that active now although I know some of them are translating in the shadows. Many websites have been translated and plenty are ongoing:

All credit goes to all Translators who decided to sacrifice their time for a noble cause for the world and are spending hours upon hours to help expand the word of the Gods to all people. I hope I haven't missed anybody

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Alchemist7 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Commander

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Username said:

Spanish, Italian

Bravera said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Finn said:

Serbon said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

CiLapuLapu said:

Bright Truth said:

....❤️ said:

Elaruth1 said:

Edward Lonsa said:

AlexElPM said:

SShiva_fr said:

Willmaker said:
Afrikaans and English

Siatris Ioholo said:

OfficerAnglo said:
Translations

Blackdragon666 said:

Ratel Sigma said:

ultrawhite said:
Lithuanian

SSinHeartandSoul said:

AERZGh said:

Béla said:
Hungarian

lybium666 said:
Hungarian

Hungarian

Lightningsnake said:
Hungarian

Suzej said:

Yeye95 said:

Fuchs said:
German, Chinese

I am working on Jos main site translations as we speak for dutch. I have translated all of exposing christianity, black sun 666 and third reich but my other team members still must proof read. We will do this at a later time as we make the jos main site a priority. some rituals have also already been done.

Happy new year my brothers and sisters. May the gods assist us in upcoming times when we bring humanity into our new unstoppable aeon

Actually HPHC appointed 4 people including myself and Lenore for being translators at Turkish website. But website's categories are not same with main sites, therefore there may some inaccurate information on this chart. For an example, as far as I know, old translation team finished all RTRs and translations are ongoing as well as under our appointed mission but we didn't finish all work yet.

Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you HP Hoodedcobra for the sermon! I'm wishing everyone here a better year!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you Soaring Eagle, I love your paintables!

I would like to wish everyone to overcome all difficulties and improve every aspect of their lives.
I hope that all SS will always continue to move forward. While the enemy will try at any cost to impose their agenda, we will resist, we will be more united, we will always advance and we will always be stronger.

May we show them what the children of Orion's most glorious God are capable of.

May we show them the great potential of the Gentile soul.

May we show them that we are born free and are ready to defend our freedom at any cost.

May all SS be blessed by the Gods.

May our High Priest illuminate our path with divine light and may it shine so brightly that it awakens even the most dormant person. May it be so strong that no thought form, no enemy entity, no lie and no doubt can deceive us and slow our advancement.

This is the planet where we live, our home, we will take it back completely... there is no place for any malevolent parasitic being here.

Thank You.

Happy New Year!

Hail Satana!

The Alchemist7 said:

Greetings and best wishes for an advancing and prosperous 2022. I just wanted to say that the translations for The Real Holocaust are made, and are on the Greek Translation Thread. Soon ill start working on more translations

Glory to Satan for ever !

I have already thought about the next project after translating Exposing Christianity, the next thing I will translate will be Exposing the lie of Islam.
Happy New Year to all SS brothers and sisters.

Happy New Year!!!
You know, it makes me happy, with each passing year we are closer to make this planet ruled by the Gods again and hmm... I think i should begin donating bcs why not, the option was avalaible in the JOS first page as i know.

Shadowcat said:
The Alchemist7 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Commander

Henu the Great said:

hailourpeople said:

Kurat said:

Lenore said:

Meteor said:

Shadowcat said:

ValentineCHL said:

NewEra said:

स त न म said:

RYanK said:

TheAwakening1 said:

FaboanDeAdonai said:

Astralnaut said:

Safire666 said:

Lasollor said:

Osiris Silvio said:

r2vven said:

Bipolar Bear said:
Slovak / Czech

Thousahll said:

Lunar Dance 666 said:
German, Dutch

AryaPaimon said:
Brazilian Portuguese

NishaWillow said:

OphidianBlade said:

Way_Seeker666 said:
Afrikaans

promitheusS88 said:

Jax911 said:
Mongolian

Wotanwarrior said:

mercury_wisdom said:

V12-POWER said:

Afrikaans

Egon said:
Portuguese

ForVery said:

sotem said:

sinatra said:

rereg12 said:

kajo said:

Weassel said:

throwaway88 said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

newbie40 said:
Translations

OwltheD said:
Japanesse

DTone said:

Ara666 said:

Wildfire said:

Larissa666 said:

HellFire666 said:

Eannatum said:

Cfecit said:
Italian, French

Rafhael said:
Portuguese

ShiningOne said:
Hungarian

SeaGoat_666 said:

Odiura465 said:

pealbow said:
Japanesse

Donovandal said:

Kiku said:

Norwegian

Zaqîêl3 said:
English, Spanish

Username said:

Spanish, Italian

Bravera said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Finn said:

Serbon said:
Ex-Yugoslavia

CiLapuLapu said:

Bright Truth said:

....❤️ said:

Elaruth1 said:

Edward Lonsa said:

AlexElPM said:

SShiva_fr said:

Willmaker said:
Afrikaans and English

Siatris Ioholo said:

OfficerAnglo said:
Translations

Blackdragon666 said:

Ratel Sigma said:

ultrawhite said:
Lithuanian

SSinHeartandSoul said:

AERZGh said:

Béla said:
Hungarian

lybium666 said:
Hungarian

Hungarian

Lightningsnake said:
Hungarian

Suzej said:

Yeye95 said:

Fuchs said:
German, Chinese

I am working on Jos main site translations as we speak for dutch. I have translated all of exposing christianity, black sun 666 and third reich but my other team members still must proof read. We will do this at a later time as we make the jos main site a priority. some rituals have also already been done.

Folk writing what language they speak is just as good as declaring what country they are from, which I did get slated at for making a thread on it.

Ironic.

Scottish (slang)

Happy new year guys ;)

Thank you Hp HoodedCobra666.
Happy new year to all my brothers and sisters.
And may we advanced further on this pad truth.

Hail Father Satan

Lurker No More said:
Happy New Unstoppable Year everyone! I'm new here and, as my name implies, I'm lurking no more. I've been visiting this amazing place since Dec. 11th (3 weeks ago) non-stop. I've been studying everything you've provided, practicing meditations (especially chakra alignment/proper opening and applicable vibrations), engaging in the FRTR, KTRTR, SJSPRTR page and so on.

My life has changed in an incredibly positive manner, in more ways than one! I've had many a synchronicity manifest in this short amount of time that affirm and confirm that what you are doing (and now me) is without question, the TRUTH! I've stumbled along throughout my life studying all aspects that I could get my hands on in seeking legitimate answers. It turns out that I was doing a number of things naturally at a much younger age as confirmed through the resources here.

Now, thanks to this community, I've been able to fill in all the missing links! I can't thank this community enough for what you've put together and I sincerely appreciate it. Apologies if this post is a bit much, I certainly don't intend it to be that way; it's just that I feel like I've finally found a home and it's a wonderful feeling to finally be able to fight back in a tangible and yielding way! Off to the War Room...

Hail Satan Forever!!!

That was a nice read, we are old souls and were searching. Welcome.

And Happy New Year to all.

And again in April when the real New Year comes round.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are going to have it all managed and manifested, there is nothing to worry about. Alchemist thank you for the organizing and contribution to this Great Satanic task.

Yes, in regards to the general public agenda, it will be public, but there is something even better that we plan for this and making successful collaboration. More on this soon, we need to get the ground ready first.

Hopefully before the end of the New Satanic Year how all work for the Gods on projects that is done on JoS will have changed to an even more organized fashion. I'll let you know in an e-mail, so you can let me know your opinion.
Thanks, I will keep an eye on the email.

StraitShot47 said:
I don't think it's best to have everyone's language on display. Just my $.02.
It became public once the quoted fellow SS stepped in to help, knowing what language an SS translates in is not much of a secret, especially that there are members who are not even native to the language they are translating in, let alone linking them to a specific country. Also nobody can say whether they live or not in the countries where their chosen languages are native. It is indeed a sort of `personal information` but way too broad to be used against us.

Bright Truth said:
therefore there may some inaccurate information on this chart. For an example, as far as I know, old translation team finished all RTRs and translations are ongoing as well as under our appointed mission but we didn't finish all work yet.
Definitely is not 100% accurate as not all finished or ongoing translations have been mentionned in the forums, Once I know, I can update it. It is useful to keep things updated and organized.

Shadowcat said:
Thanks, I will include this in the table.

Personal Growth said:
Lurker No More said:
Happy New Unstoppable Year everyone! I'm new here and, as my name implies, I'm lurking no more. I've been visiting this amazing place since Dec. 11th (3 weeks ago) non-stop. I've been studying everything you've provided, practicing meditations (especially chakra alignment/proper opening and applicable vibrations), engaging in the FRTR, KTRTR, SJSPRTR page and so on.

My life has changed in an incredibly positive manner, in more ways than one! I've had many a synchronicity manifest in this short amount of time that affirm and confirm that what you are doing (and now me) is without question, the TRUTH! I've stumbled along throughout my life studying all aspects that I could get my hands on in seeking legitimate answers. It turns out that I was doing a number of things naturally at a much younger age as confirmed through the resources here.

Now, thanks to this community, I've been able to fill in all the missing links! I can't thank this community enough for what you've put together and I sincerely appreciate it. Apologies if this post is a bit much, I certainly don't intend it to be that way; it's just that I feel like I've finally found a home and it's a wonderful feeling to finally be able to fight back in a tangible and yielding way! Off to the War Room...

Hail Satan Forever!!!

That was a nice read, we are old souls and were searching. Welcome.

And Happy New Year to all.

And again in April when the real New Year comes round.

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome my friend, cheers!

EnkiUK55 said:
Shadowcat said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Folk writing what language they speak is just as good as declaring what country they are from, which I did get slated at for making a thread on it.

Ironic.

Scottish (slang)

Happy new year guys ;)

dutch is my second language...im from the states.

Larissa666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

In how many languages was that poison called the bible translated? Probably hundreds.

Language barrier is a thing.

I might have misread that post, in that case I apologize.

Thank you HPHC. I know we can do this and expand greater and greater. The fruits of our applied knowledge from our Great Gods will continue to grow and be seen. As exciting and fruitful as this past year has been, the next one will be even greater.

Happy new year to you as well and to all of the JoS members.

Hail Satan!!!

Happy New Year to my SS Brother and Sister and thank you for the mention and words of praise after my website full of Hungarian translations. I promise I will not stop in 2022

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks, I will keep an eye on the email.

StraitShot47 said:
It became public once the quoted fellow SS stepped in to help, knowing what language an SS translates in is not much of a secret, especially that there are members who are not even native to the language they are translating in, let alone linking them to a specific country. Also nobody can say whether they live or not in the countries where their chosen languages are native. It is indeed a sort of `personal information` but way too broad to be used against us.

Bright Truth said:
therefore there may some inaccurate information on this chart. For an example, as far as I know, old translation team finished all RTRs and translations are ongoing as well as under our appointed mission but we didn't finish all work yet.
Definitely is not 100% accurate as not all finished or ongoing translations have been mentionned in the forums, Once I know, I can update it. It is useful to keep things updated and organized.

Shadowcat said:
Thanks, I will include this in the table.

Forgive me Brother, correction. Kabbalah exposed, black sun 666, The third reich and Satanism, and the race awakening rituals have all been wholly translated and are waiting to be proofread, as well as some of the RTRs. The real holocaust is almost halfway done with translation, and Now currently we are working on the main JOS site of which several tabs are already translated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back