Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fear?

SeerOfSS

I noticed when I do meditation I had a little fear.

Its produced when I'm laying down still and I feel my body just relaxing filling that I fear I will lose my body.

Same apply's to my my mind in that case.

A reason I have not done past life meditation scared of getting lost.

Think that is why I struggle with my hearing and seeing astral for I want to but fear of losing my self for that case.

Any pointer/help for it.

I am still working on my base but will change the working a little sense I just read a about Satanama that can be used on chakras to help open it.

Thanks

SeerOfSS said:

Its produced when I'm laying down still and I feel my body just relaxing filling that I fear I will lose my body.

Think that is why I struggle with my hearing and seeing astral for I want to but fear of losing my self for that case.

Any pointer/help for it.

I am still working on my base but will change the working a little sense I just read a about Satanama that can be used on chakras to help open it.

Thanks
Dont worry, if u are dedicated, the Gods wont allow u to loose your body just like that

SeerOfSS said:

Any pointer/help for it.

Thanks

Do work on your chakras from top to bottom, it´s more safe. Ignore all fear. As long you have a physical body you can´t be lost, soul is hardwired to it. Also look for HPHCs Sermon about past life regression.

Its more of losing my mind then losing my body.

Mm.. May also do to the fact I meditate just not like how I should to focus.
That part still little hard or not very understanding to me as I do other things.

Mm.. Focusing on one self... Thats is all to it right? Or missing something else aside from focusing on specific parts...

Man I sound lost... Not good

Root Chakra rules insecurity feel and physical body. Crown rules security feel and higher realms, out of soul and body.

Crown Chakra and Pineal Gland are very important for overcoming the fears. I think you just have a strong Root Chakra and less stronger Crown Chakra.

Bright Truth said:
Root Chakra rules insecurity feel and physical body. Crown rules security feel and higher realms, out of soul and body.

Crown Chakra and Pineal Gland are very important for overcoming the fears. I think you just have a strong Root Chakra and less stronger Crown Chakra.

Mm... Interesting.. Will check on that chakra pages again.
Thank You.

Bright Truth said:

Not quite.

Base chakra rules grounding, physical needs, thus physical security in the most dense and gross manner. Once it is taken care of (shelter and food), then one can start wondering about finer aspects of life, such as companionship and spirituality. Base chakra is closely connected to the other male chakras which rule material manifestations. These are connected by neuter chakra to the upper chakras, of which the Crown rules psychical aspects, which again, is closely connected to other upper chakras relating to higher Human functions.

I will not speculate in this instance what causes OPs fears, it could be many things other than chakra inbalance too, that's all I say for now.

I have stupid fears too.
I would like so much, so much, more "material" links with Father Satan, my guardian, but I am afraid to hear, to see, to feel.
I would also like to discover the astral, I like to experiment. But I am "afraid"..
My fears disgust me. So much so. What a weakness.

I hate my left brain that wants to control everything, that refuses to let go.

Inability to let go + fears = very limited spiritual progress.
Gathering knowledge is great, but without really feeling, without experiencing with all one's being, it is a bit sterile unfortunately.

It's funny because I wanted to do a topic on it and thought "what's the point? I am the only one who prevents me from progressing. I have to feel the click myself, I will eventually find it".

Mm...
All I can say at moment is the imbalance of my mind and I can't stand it.
Example, any drug that changes how I see and feel throws me of.
Im sure it comes from a past and it still lingers.
Not understanding even after reading what will happen I dont like it.

SeerOfSS said:
Mm...
Some guidelines for you:

Chakras are to be opened top down, as has been stated here already.
Do lots of hatha yoga every day
Do Anuloma Viloma every day, focusing on the chakra(s) that you want to empower when you hold your breath.

Satanama was mentioned and that is one more good option as a balancing tool.

Munka could be an option to remove karmic imprints which can be in play here.

This was my main problem and it still appears sometimes… I think fear is main obstacle in advancement… In my experience even with fear I was just keep doing that with persistence and consistency, these are most important things they will build a strong will so just keep working until fear will be no matter anymore, it is like thought, when you doing while being still aware of it, it dissolves, so fear come from toughts but on a deeper level so as toughts have tendency to dissolve, fear also. Just keep going until it will be gone, that’s why you are doing all that stuff dissolve fear on a deeper level, while you keep doing that it will adjust to your awareness and your awareness will dissolve fear in time.

Henu the Great said:
SeerOfSS said:
Mm...
Some guidelines for you:

Chakras are to be opened top down, as has been stated here already.
Do lots of hatha yoga every day
Do Anuloma Viloma every day, focusing on the chakra(s) that you want to empower when you hold your breath.

Satanama was mentioned and that is one more good option as a balancing tool.

Munka could be an option to remove karmic imprints which can be in play here.

Yeah, thanks everyone for info.

Need to focus more on my base still sense that is also what I was recommended sense I had my chart anyways. Just I thought I was doing enough. I was wrong.

Have to reread more especially on the Satanama and munka again.

Though the Satanama where is the mp3 on that I cant find unless I missed it.

Will add runes with Thor in there to help unblock and empower.

Thank you.

SeerOfSS said:
Henu the Great said:
SeerOfSS said:

Need to focus more on my base still sense that is also what I was recommended sense I had my chart anyways. Just I thought I was doing enough. I was wrong.

Thank you.
For Satanama, you can do one full breath and use equal amount of time of breath per each syllable.

Or you can do one breath per syllable.

Do test to see what you prefer. I don't think there is anything else other than that the T is pronounced like a mix of t and z, something like tzzz.

There are plenty of posts about it here, and more elaborate explanations when you look up.

Henu the Great said:
SeerOfSS said:
Henu the Great said:

Thank you.
For Satanama, you can do one full breath and use equal amount of time of breath per each syllable.

Or you can do one breath per syllable.

Do test to see what you prefer. I don't think there is anything else other than that the T is pronounced like a mix of t and z, something like tzzz.

There are plenty of posts about it here, and more elaborate explanations when you look up.

Thank you, will keep looking and re review some more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back