Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The jewish origins of transgenderism

Shadowcat

This is not to be confused with legitimate actual hermaphrodites or 3rd sex people in ancient times that often acted as priests and had a special place in society, who were born this way, But about the jewish origins of the actual mental illness of using artificial means to change ones body in contrast to the sex chromosomes, and manifestation of the soul.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/jun/02/brief-history-transgender-issues
"Transvestite' originated in 1910 from the German sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld, who would later develop the Berlin Institute where the very first 'sex change' operations took place. 'Transsexual' was not coined until 1949, 'transgender' not until 1971, and 'trans' (a very British term) not until 1996. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the first use of 'androgyne' was recorded in 1552, but it has only been in the last 10 years that people have claimed it for themselves to describe a state of being in-between, or having both genders. 'Polygender' is a late 1990s Californian invention used to describe a state of being multiple genders."

"At Hirschfield's infamous clinic, the first sex change operations were performed by Dr Felix Abraham: a mastectomy on a trans man in 1926, a penectomy on his domestic servant Dora in 1930, and a vaginoplasty on Lili Elbe, a Danish painter, in 1931. The surgery was not easy, and Lily died less than two years later from complications."

Hirschfeld was a jew....one of the most reviled and denounced by Hilter.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224498209551156?journalCode=hjsr20

Many people have come after him continuing his kind of work like Dr. S.T. Woudstra, who performed the first sex change surgery in the Netherlands. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17373398/
From what i have just researched there are many (mixed) dutch jews with this surname. There are alot of mixed sephardic and Ashkenazi jews in Holland especially parts like Vollendam.

Susan stryker is not only a rabid leftist feminist and trans advocate but also a Zionist...she is a lesbian and has a jewish partner. Stryker herself also looks very jewish. All of these people who promote and started this agenda are close to or are jews.

There is nothing natural about ones dillusions about mutilating the body to conform to a jewish ideal of "being yourself". This is a disgusting anti nature and anti human practice that shits on the satanic sanctity of the human soul and its physical manifestation. Needless to say, The Gods look down on this disgusting practice. Whoever dares to peddle it here get your head out of your ass or piss off. Its not too often my martian like jerks come out here but when they do it's because much emotion has been invested into something. At this point its something of great importance which is making it clear that, that something of importance is making sure Satan's temple is not desecrated with jewish ideologies and filth and having it be normalized and talked about as if it was a normal bodily function because it is not!

jews have tainted and twisted history on many things including this subject, saying it goes back 100s of years. What these rats are really doing is confusing biological hermaphrodites or "third sex" people who were naturally born this way with artificial alteration of the physical manifestation of the human soul as it has already been born, to something it is not. It is again, not a natural or satanic practice and nor should it be peddled here in any fashion, it needs to stop. and i mean STOP.

The human body is a manifestation of the soul. The two are always consistent with one another and the combination can never be wrong. This is delusion. period.

There has been several times threads have been derailed by this trash. I have even tried a gentle approach. But enough is enough. In the name of Satan peddle this trash here no longer. For any supposed SS who are undergoing such illusions weather they be active on the forums or not, know that you not only hurt yourself, but disappoint your family and the Gods by allowing your body to be ruined in this fashion. If it must absolutely be so that you vent your lifestyle online or elsewhere then do so..just not here. You should know that you will never justify yourself to anyone here, let alone Satan or the Gods and will receive no validation for it whatsoever.

Yup. The greatest proponent of Transgender theory was the Traitorous Rat Magestein. Transgenders are a problem that needs cleansing just like the Jews. Through Fire and the Will of Man.

Inb4 the usual trolls jump in this thread and start REEEEing and comparing you with xians just because you don't share their delusions.

Everyone has a more feminine or manly side to them, but if you are a man and you think that you are born in the wrong body, then you seriously are mentally ill. It can be normal for certain men to feel more feminine than other men, but if one wants to mutilate themselves to become another sex, you should definitely get your head out of the gutter, especially if one dares to call themselves SS.

Well said.

I am also more than done seeing this blasphemy against Satan, the Gods and the gentile soul perpetuated here.

One last thing I want to add to this.

Of all the threads where this filth props up and ruins the fruitful discussion people are having, it is almost always exclusively on threads about subjects for woman.

Some of the greatest woman we have here, such as Lydia, refrain from posting from time to time because they know some "trans" male idiot will come and derail their thread and make it all about them instead.

Not only they desecrate the sanctity of the human soul and existence, they also dare to make this place worse for real SS woman to speak and share their knowledge and views on life and other subjects.

It is a serious problem when our enlightened members feel alienated or unable to post what they wish to discuss or bring up because some inferior idiots will come hijack and derail the topics they bring up and speak about.

This just isn't acceptable under any circumstance or any reason and needs to end.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Well said.

I am also more than done seeing this blasphemy against Satan, the Gods and the gentile soul perpetuated here.

Of all the threads where this filth props up and ruins the fruitful discussion people are having, it is almost always exclusively on threads about subjects for woman.

Some of the greatest woman we have here, such as Lydia, refrain from posting from time to time because they know some "trans" male idiot will come and derail their thread and make it all about them instead.

Not only they desecrate the sanctity of the human soul and existence, they also dare to make this place worse for real SS woman to speak and share their knowledge and views on life and other subjects.

It is a serious problem when our enlightened members feel alienated or unable to post what they wish to discuss or bring up because some inferior idiots will come hijack and derail the topics they bring up and speak about.

This just isn't acceptable under any circumstance or any reason and needs to end.

Hail Satan!

what you brought up was one of the main concerns for me as well. this is not some marxist board to discuss some toxic alternate lifestyles on hormones and cutting off ones dick or boobs.

Jack said:
Yup. The greatest proponent of Transgender theory was the Traitorous Rat Magestein. Transgenders are a problem that needs cleansing just like the Jews. Through Fire and the Will of Man.

jews have promoted everything vile and disgusting. transgenderism, the body positive movement that promotes ugliness and fat acceptance, anything promoting genetic dillution, anti ugenics, anti quality of life. all of these things were started by jews.

Its time we put our foot down and see to it they do not devour more souls with this filth. people need to wake up and face harsh reality.

Another thing i wanted to include is that i am sure there has been a concern by others as well as by me that if this sort of thing is made to look mainstream here and openly talked of normally that it will give the image that JOS promotes this kind of thing, and will either attract all sorts of freaks we don't need, and/or repel any potentially legitimate soon to be SS that want to advance and come to Satan. Promoting this sentiment here does not give us, or the Gods for that matter a good image.

I know myself I was for a long time insecure about gender simply because I am more feminine in energy and a guy. But I have no desire to change bodies like that the whole thing feels alien. I am starting more and more to accept who I am.

The one thing I noticed is Transgenderism mainstream was not pushed at all before Uranus entered Taurus which is traditional feminine earth sign and rebellion. The fact they started pushing it exactly around that time makes me think the enemy timed this or someone did. There is something about that helpful for this movement.

This also goes along with getting rid of genders to become a borg thing the greys would like. More and more it's starting to look like that.

slyscorpion said:
I know myself I was for a long time insecure about gender simply because I am more feminine in energy and a guy. But I have no desire to change bodies like that the whole thing feels alien. I am starting more and more to accept who I am.

The one thing I noticed is Transgenderism mainstream was not pushed at all before Uranus entered Taurus which is traditional feminine earth sign and rebellion. The fact they started pushing it exactly around that time makes me think the enemy timed this or someone did. There is something about that helpful for this movement.

This also goes along with getting rid of genders to become a borg thing the greys would like. More and more it's starting to look like that.

And this is all perfectly fine. This is simply a result of your elemental and astrological make up. There are softer aspects of masculinity and "harsher" aspects of femininity as well. None of this in any manner indicates the "wrong body". It really does tie into loosing all sense of true self identity. If they have their way everyone will think they are a transspiecies trans cisgender dogtigerdragon in a lesbian body by 2030 or something. These are often the types of people that get attracted to Satanism as well for the "freedom to express myself" crap "in rebellion of jewsus" when the truth is, they are just looking for an excuse that gives them an outlet to their insanity. Jews also do this constantly in a lot of new age circles. The transspecies jews i told you guys about awhile back had the same mentality. One grew up in an uber xtian household (was still probly part jew, one in their group was confirmed and that one was the transgender transspiecies tiger)

This person claimed to be utterly repelled by xtian shit and as a result got so into reverse xnity and its representation of Satan and His Demons as a form of rebellion and used it to justify them calling themselves the antichrist and Satan's priest.
they literally were promoting and saying that Satan loves all life and considers all life equal..which is the most jewish and communistic thing to say and obviously enemy crap.

Mental illness is rampant among jews. I don't know how to describe it but there will be some kind of distinction between a mentally ill jew and an unstable gentile...the jew for example will go further off the deep end and cause more damage to others. This person falls in this category. They amassed a sizeable "coven" of people they sucked in to tie into their shit for a long time. My exposing them actually woke someone up when they realized the enemies thought forms couldn't touch me and they left them.

Satan wants us to advance based on the natural manifestations of our souls. Anyone who does not understand how the physical body mirrors the true soul is not only disillusion, but ignorant of actual majick as well as basic science let alone how the quantum field itself works. With all the above being said, this form of illness is truly not only a "muh feelings" version of willful ignorance, but quite literally turning a blind eye to anything natural and Satanic. Which is only what very disturbed and brainwashed gentiles do or jews. Neither of them must we help as they do not want to be helped, and the latter may burn.

Interesting about the aspect tidbit and the timing. I would not be surprised.

Jack said:

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Everyone has a more feminine or manly side to them, but if you are a man and you think that you are born in the wrong body, then you seriously are mentally ill. It can be normal for certain men to feel more feminine than other men, but if one wants to mutilate themselves to become another sex, you should definitely get your head out of the gutter, especially if one dares to call themselves SS.

VoiceofEnki said:

Just be very careful about using harsher terminology, especially specifying transgenders themselves as needing cleansing. The reason for this is that someone with identity problems is going to be especially sensitive to feelings of isolation from their community. Feminists, LGBT's, and other cultural Marxist actors would not rebel against society if they did not feel threatened by it.

The above is evident by Meteor in the other thread. Notice how they mention, multiple times, about not feeling normal and feeling a strong urge to do something (even if that action is self-destructive).

Our path of spiritual advancement involves rectifying ALL of our issues, including gender-related identity issues. So this is not really an issue like any other in regards to how you solve it spiritually. However, we don't normally refer to other energetic issues, such as Mercury Square Mars (for example), like mental illness, although it would produce improper judgment as well.

Transgenderism, the idea of switching your gender through physical means, needs to be extinguished as the Cultural Marxist meme that it is. However, Gender-dysphoric people themselves rather need community support as they traverse and eventually resolve their issues.

For people who take a harsh line about this, do not think I am trying to make you feel wrong here. You are correct in your opinion, but the way you go about it is not producing the results you desire. In fact, it is more earthly people who are able to make a more clear sense of identity issues than others, but this sensibility needs to be communicated better.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

SSinHeartandSoul said:

VoiceofEnki said:

Just be very careful about using harsher terminology, especially specifying transgenders themselves as needing cleansing. The reason for this is that someone with identity problems is going to be especially sensitive to feelings of isolation from their community. Feminists, LGBT's, and other cultural Marxist actors would not rebel against society if they did not feel threatened by it.

The above is evident by Meteor in the other thread. Notice how they mention, multiple times, about not feeling normal and feeling a strong urge to do something (even if that action is self-destructive).

Our path of spiritual advancement involves rectifying ALL of our issues, including gender-related identity issues. So this is not really an issue like any other in regards to how you solve it spiritually. However, we don't normally refer to other energetic issues, such as Mercury Square Mars (for example), like mental illness, although it would produce improper judgment as well.

Transgenderism, the idea of switching your gender through physical means, needs to be extinguished as the Cultural Marxist meme that it is. However, Gender-dysphoric people themselves rather need community support as they traverse and eventually resolve their issues.

For people who take a harsh line about this, do not think I am trying to make you feel wrong here. You are correct in your opinion, but the way you go about it is not producing the results you desire. In fact, it is more earthly people who are able to make a more clear sense of identity issues than others, but this sensibility needs to be communicated better.

I admire you deeply Blitzkreig, not just your work and SS qualities, but the professionalism and descriptive help you give. The above subject has roots in other problems, and there are some people that promote or deliberately under a guise of innocence start subjects of debate, infestation, and perversion because they are straight jews.

I think there's no one person such as the above who hadn't had a hidden agenda to promote, by which manipulation techniques, emotional abuse, and indirect arguments that seed jewish arguments weren't made. If a person is truly in need of help, gentile, uses the above tactics for a perversion in which the persuasion is not direct, but indirect by limiting and using the cognitive biases of the people, at one point stops, and has organic feedback. This is not the case with these people as many times this isn't the problem, but an aim in which they try to pervert and promote decay.

An example of a manipulation tactic: being confronted, and upon the reply, you associate yourself with the idea and word, kid, "When I was 3 years old". This subjects the mind of the reader to limitation and implied innocence, regardless of the timelines as that's how cognitive biases and the subconscious works. Your mind is imprinted with this spectrum, as kids are totally innocent, and they need to be cared for and loved. Then you proceed to openly say that you are in a situation of suffering and that you need help, in a direct fashion only for then to control this and come with a solution of absolution, "I will delete my past", along the lines the past being the time concept which stimulates the mind to react much more amplified, because "the past" used in negative fashion imprints the mind to remember bad memories, and understand a cumulative effect, extensive suffering and all happens at the same time oy very lolocaust such bad time we gave this person here.

Guilt-tripping like we are their parents, or a direct relative with a direct influence of which we have not provided, creating obligations in the mind of the good people to help only for this person to siphon more energy. This is every jew at every corner store, being themselves. Isn't this clear? I could go on, the jews and stupid people think the people don't see these things, but we do and it is a time for observation and a time for cleaning. I have arguments and intelligence to dismantle every mind of weak characters and call out this shit, and it seems this needs to be done. I usually stay very silent on these.

I am sorry this was on the schedule of the ritual, but I feel this was needed to be addressed, as it is beyond irritating, that the emotional, mental, and moral of the people is falsely being made use of, by a vampiric person who does this out of boredom and with no actual value neither in the present topic, nor other.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

SSinHeartandSoul said:

VoiceofEnki said:

I second Pluto's compliment to you and who knows maybe half the people now think i'm completely crass for voicing what i have said but
but the way you go about it is not producing the results you desire

The "kinder" approach has not done this either with all due respect. I have learned the hard way that in some situations handling things with a velvet glove is actually detrimental and unhelpful and does nothing to pull the person in need of help out of their comfort zone. You have correctly pointed out how in some situations trying to break someone down only does more damage. In this situation it appears nothing works. There are gentiles who are truly sick in the head, But in the case we should try to wake someone up that legitimately should get help sometimes harsh reality needs to be shown by example when the soft pat on the back and inside voice does not work.

In the case Pluto is correct about what he surmised it is really pointless.

Great article, sister! I translated it into Turkish. Recently, some Turkish members were also asking about transgenderism, well timing I guess. xD

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

SSinHeartandSoul said:

VoiceofEnki said:

I agree with you Blitz. I made a post a while back saying that it is an issue of identity in relation to themselves and that we should be creating an altruistic space for guidance. I believe Shadowcat is right but the tone will undoubtedly cause feeling of inferiority, self loathing, anger, etc. Satan and the Gods know your past, present and future. They know of all trials and tribulations you'll face. They don't punish self deception as it's punishment enough. I think instead of saying it's disappointing to your Satanic family we should be saying that we would be so proud if they could acknowledge maybe they need help.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:

SSinHeartandSoul said:

VoiceofEnki said:

I believe that these people do need help ,especially Hypnotherapy and other therapies that help them resolve the inner conflict. I had an inner conflict where I viewed myself as being a Bad Person because of repeated Verbal patterning throughout my childhood so I was attracting bad experiences in my dating life that reinforced that delusional view that I was a bad person. After some Freeing The Soul workings most of that stuff went away and I realized that infact I was actually a good person and that I wasn't hurting anyone. And that caused the negativity and attracting negativity in my life to stop. If these people deny to acknowledge the problem that exists, then they cannot help themselves or seek help.
The first step to eliminating any problems is to acknowledge that there is a problem.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for your time because your input is valuable to me. What you describe is bad, but also very plausible as well. This has been the 2nd time I have reached out to this person in a large attempt to resolve their problems, so I am a little confused as to why the 1st attempt apparently failed, and why no direct response has been given at the 2nd attempt.

If their case is truly genuine then as far as I am concerned, they already have their solution. If they refuse to implement it, especially with all the mental strain they are supposedly caused by their problem, then I feel like we are simply forced to look at alternative reasons for their behavior.

I am a little confused how this person can successfully pull off other workings on their soul, but this issue is somehow off-limits or otherwise different. I spent the time to craft them a detailed explanation to help them understand this, but this has been ignored for now...

Anyway, no need to ponder this further. Thank you for your response.

Blitzkreig said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you for your time because your input is valuable to me. What you describe is bad, but also very plausible as well. This has been the 2nd time I have reached out to this person in a large attempt to resolve their problems, so I am a little confused as to why the 1st attempt apparently failed, and why no direct response has been given at the 2nd attempt.

If their case is truly genuine then as far as I am concerned, they already have their solution. If they refuse to implement it, especially with all the mental strain they are supposedly caused by their problem, then I feel like we are simply forced to look at alternative reasons for their behavior.

I am a little confused how this person can successfully pull off other workings on their soul, but this issue is somehow off-limits or otherwise different. I spent the time to craft them a detailed explanation to help them understand this, but this has been ignored for now...

If you mean your attempts at talking to Meteor in a rational discourse. I think the reason why you failed is maybe they themselves as, an email I sent to a friend earlier in the week. Want or desire punishment or reward from a being of higher power.

My friend quoted me on a discussion we were having with each other our usual email chains. And he quoted me saying "The Satanic Guide from the Forums said it best. If your in this religious order and believe you need to be punished or in this case even rewarded for something, your barking up the wrong tree". Satan(within reason) neither does that nor cares to do that nor even needs to, as the laws of the Universe and Society take care of that. The Gods aren't spooks like the enemy that hound people for anything BUT perfection, obedience, and adherence.

Is it possible the reason why this person you mentioned failed to fix their issue or even acknowledge because of a xtian/communist World-view? Another possibility is they inasmuch researched the topic as to their issues and found it compounding to their world view(I'd be careful and state madness) but maybe they are dead set on something and see it as obsessive ideals.

Remember like Dr.Dalton's translate Mein Kampf Hitler saw even in victory issues with the German army. Even in defeating the allies they still shouted freedom, liberty, for our country. To which Hitler realized the mocking the Germans do in stating we do this for financial benefit, Global economy, better relations was met with what they considered arrogance. To which Hitler understood the very IDEAL is what people fight and die for. Look at Muzzies they blow themselves up for a high heaven bullshit ideal not because someone is giving them 20 million shekels or some rare item.

What if this person is idealistic and believes the ideal so much they desire something out of their own lives World-view.

IF this person is dead set on something then their issues are further compounded.
=====================================================================
Also I have my own question in the original post it said transvestite. Isn't that based on situations of men throughout the ages cross-dressing?

I understand the underlying issue i.e. judiac manipulation. Judiac dichotomy of Gentiles i.e. create issues an asunder of ideas.

But for a certain period or periods of time/times some men want to either dress up as a women either out of curiosity or being told by their partner many people don't realize women act as enablers on some level and might do something quirky. Generally many view the MAN not the WOMAN as the quirky pusher but women can have said situation.

For example a women wanting their man to be with another man, many men avoid such topic but funny enough in the minds of women they find it easier to be homosexual i.e. lesbian unto their own prerogative easier. While for men it can be a difficult prospect. Just as the women have an easier homosexual appreciation they might want said aspect on their man.

So isn't Transvestite a proper term? I mean surely throughout history there have been situations of men cross-dressing and maybe even those who are pegged or they consider bringing a guy might want to be treated like a women but not go full on transition as with the discussions on hand about trans-surgery.

I don't want to turn this into a pornographic discussion as some might state something to that effect.

But I recall some people saying the Ancients never bothered with words or labels. To which I can't possibly believe said notion didn't exist. Sure we can state a woman that likes women is LESBIAN and it comes from the LESBOS island meme. But what were women called back with the Gods around. If there is an Orion women and she likes women do they label themselves?

I think it's a huge ignorance not scientifically observing the sexology/erotology situation from a higher perspective to a lower perspective. Yes I can easily see "I'm a women I like women" TO which I would not be surprised if even a person goes we know that but what is the word or wording you wish to call yourself.

I seen it over the years people stating the Ancients never labelled such things. To which I can't help but think is it the burning and destruction of texts in the past?

It seems to me like jews recreated the entire spectrum of Humans in their transmogrified ways. I figure even if the jews weren't around, someone somewhere in some planet is going to want know what do we call or common language of MEN who dress up like WOMEN. Either out of curiosity, enjoyment, being told to be more open about quirky sexual aspect, their partner/partners or kink/fetish or whatever.

There HAS to be a name and a quick way of getting to people's World.

(Excuse the almost pornographic mentality I'm projecting or some senses something. While I love porn I view it from time to time it's not an addiction or issue or anything of that nature for me. For a person such as myself that loves sex and has been thinking about it pretty much as far as I can think of, I actually mildly view said porn. Especially in comparison to some people in modern times.)

Also O.P. mentioned Hermaphrodites either Men with dual-organs or Women with dual-organs funny in the all the years hearing about LGBT and all these marxised concepts. I've never once ever heard anyone serious or not discuss said Herma-people.

It's almost like they purposefully avoid discussing about said people.

Shadowcat said:
Another thing i wanted to include is that i am sure there has been a concern by others as well as by me that if this sort of thing is made to look mainstream here and openly talked of normally that it will give the image that JOS promotes this kind of thing, and will either attract all sorts of freaks we don't need, and/or repel any potentially legitimate soon to be SS that want to advance and come to Satan. Promoting this sentiment here does not give us, or the Gods for that matter a good image.

The name "Satanism" generally attracts lots of freaks who have the wrong idea about it, but it's even worse with the LGBT community in regards to Satanism. Years ago, there was a Yahoo group called Satanic Gay Community created by the then-JoS HP Jake Carlson. Well, I can tell you some of the sickest shit I've seen was posted there by people who have the xian idea about Satanism, so much that a mod there was pissed off and decided to "test" all members by asking them questions to see if they are legit Satanists. One person, for example, said that his daily spiritual practice is "invoking Satan's penis".

Rational Satanist said:
Shadowcat said:

The name "Satanism" generally attracts lots of freaks who have the wrong idea about it, but it's even worse with the LGBT community in regards to Satanism. Years ago, there was a Yahoo group called Satanic Gay Community created by the then-JoS HP Jake Carlson. Well, I can tell you some of the sickest shit I've seen was posted there by people who have the xian idea about Satanism, so much that a mod there was pissed off and decided to "test" all members by asking them questions to see if they are legit Satanists. One person, for example, said that his daily spiritual practice is "invoking Satan's penis".

Bruh. :lol:

Shadowcat said:
... there has been a concern by others as well as by me that if this sort of thing is made to look mainstream here and openly talked of normally that it will give the image that JOS promotes this kind of thing, and will either attract all sorts of freaks we don't need, and/or repel any potentially legitimate soon to be SS that want to advance and come to Satan. Promoting this sentiment here does not give us, or the Gods for that matter a good image....
I understand that this thread is a response to Meteor.
In my opinion, I do not feel like anybody was "promoting" a trans lifestyle (in my thread). We were certainly discussing it, though, and throwing opinions back and forth, I didn't read what Meteor said and wish that for myself in the slightest. This is all assumption people are going to think this way. I personally think (what I went through) it is horrible shit and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I understand people are frustrated, but calling people going/gone through common human struggles, like myself, "freaks" who deserve to be "cleansed", illegitimate Satanists, saying "the Gods are disappointed in us" etc. seems overzealous, especially when you have pedophiles, rapists, jews etc running around out there. I know it might not matter, or seem this way to you, but you are still doing exactly what you're worried about - you're still spurning people with genuine potential. Maybe the pros outweigh the cons for you and probably the majority here. It's not like I'm entirely off the OP boat here - but consider both sides of the coin.

VoiceofEnki said:
...Some of the greatest woman we have here, such as Lydia, refrain from posting from time to time because they know some "trans" male idiot will come and derail their thread and make it all about them instead...

...It is a serious problem when our enlightened members feel alienated or unable to post what they wish to discuss or bring up because some inferior idiots will come hijack and derail the topics they bring up and speak about....
I would need Lydia to confirm she feels this way personally before I can comment further, but I will say this:
I'm not "great" or "enlightened" or any of that shit, but I am a woman; I personally don't care what people do in my threads and I have a shit tonne of female/taboo topics I want to discuss. Why not just post the thread anyway? The pros outweigh the cons; more people will be informed, and there will still be genuine replies. People troll and derail informational threads for all sorts of reasons and morals. If people truly feel alienated/frustrated it needs to be discussed, yes - but I don't believe total censorship is the answer, and I personally hope it is not. People will believe what they want to believe about Satanism/JoS - censorship or not.

You seem like a very sweet person, not only freely offering your emotional support, maturity and eloquence, but your own solutions too. I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed. I personally see exactly where you're coming from, and your view on this subject is quite similar to mine. As for your (rhetorical?) question, Meteor had just come back from their break and read all those frustrated responses at once, so I'm going to assume they were quite disappointed and overwhelmed. I think it's safe to say that you are one of the few here that go about things a different way, unapologetically, while still being open minded.

slyscorpion said:
I know myself I was for a long time insecure about gender simply because I am more feminine in energy and a guy. But I have no desire to change bodies like that the whole thing feels alien. I am starting more and more to accept who I am.... This also goes along with getting rid of genders to become a borg thing the greys would like. More and more it's starting to look like that.
Good for you Sly! Glad to hear it. I spent my whole life looking for a guy who has an unapologetic balance of feminine and masculine, after finding him many guys seem pretty boring in comparison, so consider yourself lucky and rare!
I have to wonder if this whole "Agender/gender neutral" thing is going to destroy gender specific powers. (Women's periods giving extreme power for example.) I know it is already destroying sexual energy and magic, because people are starting to think they are aesexual instead of trying to solve issues that might be causing it. I have so much more I want to discuss on this but.... hmmmmm. 🤔 Finding a motley crew of Satanists with different life views, willing to discuss it publically, atm, might be hard. I wouldn't mind going to a different sub-channel/forum (less frequented or something?) to discuss such things if it causes less frustration.

One thing that i have noticed with most people, is that encouragement rarely works. I have always been very emphatic, and did my utter best to please others and try to steer them into the right direction in a soft and positive manner. From my own experience i noticed that most people put those things aside, people act like they got useful information out of you, but the next day they will have completely forgotten about it.

SS are no exemption from this, we are all human and have our own ego's, for some its hard to let this go, even if they try to make use of your information. When talking about things like gender swapping, i firmly believe that this is a mental illness, this can be worked on if one puts their heart into it, but if one does not want to change this like meteor in this case, nothing you say will change their minds.

Sometimes i come over harsh i am very aware of this, but sometimes that is exactly what people need. Constant positive reinforcements will only help so much, a physical push will sometimes be needed to push people out of their ''comfort zone'', positive reinforcement will never have this effect.

If any SS gets offended or discouraged by what i or another SS says, they should remember that satanism has no mediators. We are here to advance, we can help each other to get to a higher lvl of existence, but this is not a necessity, the gods will guide us onto the right path.

---------------------------------
By the way i am very aware that some men have a more feminine side to them and vise versa, this i stated in my original comment. When i talk about having a mental illness, i aim to those that think that gender swapping is a normal and natural thing, or those that want to swap genders. I in no means target those that feel more feminine or vise versa.

Soul Wings said:
Shadowcat said:
... there has been a concern by others as well as by me that if this sort of thing is made to look mainstream here and openly talked of normally that it will give the image that JOS promotes this kind of thing, and will either attract all sorts of freaks we don't need, and/or repel any potentially legitimate soon to be SS that want to advance and come to Satan. Promoting this sentiment here does not give us, or the Gods for that matter a good image....
I understand that this thread is a response to Meteor.
In my opinion, I do not feel like anybody was "promoting" a trans lifestyle (in my thread). We were certainly discussing it, though, and throwing opinions back and forth, I didn't read what Meteor said and wish that for myself in the slightest. This is all assumption people are going to think this way. I personally think (what I went through) it is horrible shit and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I understand people are frustrated, but calling people going/gone through common human struggles, like myself, "freaks" who deserve to be "cleansed", illegitimate Satanists, saying "the Gods are disappointed in us" etc. seems overzealous, especially when you have pedophiles, rapists, jews etc running around out there. I know it might not matter, or seem this way to you, but you are still doing exactly what you're worried about - you're still spurning people with genuine potential. Maybe the pros outweigh the cons for you and probably the majority here. It's not like I'm entirely off the OP boat here - but consider both sides of the coin.

VoiceofEnki said:
...Some of the greatest woman we have here, such as Lydia, refrain from posting from time to time because they know some "trans" male idiot will come and derail their thread and make it all about them instead...

...It is a serious problem when our enlightened members feel alienated or unable to post what they wish to discuss or bring up because some inferior idiots will come hijack and derail the topics they bring up and speak about....
I would need Lydia to confirm she feels this way personally before I can comment further, but I will say this:
I'm not "great" or "enlightened" or any of that shit, but I am a woman; I personally don't care what people do in my threads and I have a shit tonne of female/taboo topics I want to discuss. Why not just post the thread anyway? The pros outweigh the cons; more people will be informed, and there will still be genuine replies. People troll and derail informational threads for all sorts of reasons and morals. If people truly feel alienated/frustrated it needs to be discussed, yes - but I don't believe total censorship is the answer, and I personally hope it is not. People will believe what they want to believe about Satanism/JoS - censorship or not.

You seem like a very sweet person, not only freely offering your emotional support, maturity and eloquence, but your own solutions too. I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed. I personally see exactly where you're coming from, and your view on this subject is quite similar to mine. As for your (rhetorical?) question, Meteor had just come back from their break and read all those frustrated responses at once, so I'm going to assume they were quite disappointed and overwhelmed. I think it's safe to say that you are one of the few here that go about things a different way, unapologetically, while still being open minded.

slyscorpion said:
I know myself I was for a long time insecure about gender simply because I am more feminine in energy and a guy. But I have no desire to change bodies like that the whole thing feels alien. I am starting more and more to accept who I am.... This also goes along with getting rid of genders to become a borg thing the greys would like. More and more it's starting to look like that.
Good for you Sly! Glad to hear it. I spent my whole life looking for a guy who has an unapologetic balance of feminine and masculine, after finding him many guys seem pretty boring in comparison, so consider yourself lucky and rare!
I have to wonder if this whole "Agender/gender neutral" thing is going to destroy gender specific powers. (Women's periods giving extreme power for example.) I know it is already destroying sexual energy and magic, because people are starting to think they are aesexual instead of trying to solve issues that might be causing it. I have so much more I want to discuss on this but.... hmmmmm. 🤔 Finding a motley crew of Satanists with different life views, willing to discuss it publically, atm, might be hard. I wouldn't mind going to a different sub-channel/forum (less frequented or something?) to discuss such things if it causes less frustration.

I am not trying to chase anyone away. Please understand that. I don't want to watch any SS destroy their body and soul weather it be you for example, or anyone else.
I personally believe Gentiles going through something like this need serious help, but they must want it. Initially cries for help for us here or what appear to be are approached with geniune concern and benefit of the doubt. I am not sure if you have seen but i have also taken such a gentle approach in another thread awhile back to this as well. It is the optimal approach for me and i get disheartened when i see it does not work. When it doesn't i go into tough love mode. Part of the anger and frustration being expressed is upset for pain and suffering that has been expressed as well as a result of being brainwashed by enemy filth..i don't want us to loose anyone to it in any way. And so i have presented us all with things that i hoped would show why it is anything but healthy for an SS to follow this path and why it does not belong here.

Also, the talk about the transgender stuff "being promoted" was interpereted as such, not only by me but several others as it was being talked about and presented in alot of cases as if it should just be normally out in the open here...and my op here was showing why this should not be so. And i have done this because i care about dedicated SS. If you do not agree with the tone then that is fine, i cannot change that and i don't fault you. But i must emphasize once again this was meant to set boundaries, as such have been too blurred in some cases. Your thread for example also was not the only one that was derailed with this.

Meteor said:
The OP of the thread is somewhat wrong by the way. I looked into it as well, and while it was jews who did experiments that ruined people's lives, it was actually Gentiles who pioneered the revolutionary techniques that were rather successful in improving the well-being of patients.

But of course, if this matter disgusts you to begin with, it makes sense to convince yourself that all involved were actually jews even if they lacked jewish genes, and that nobody's mental health ever improved thanks to it; or as you did, you can point out there were some kikes who kiked things up, and say "look, it's all kiked!" But that's based on your own opinion and bias, rather than the full objective picture of the situation. Not that I can blame you for it, considering how much I value my own subjective experiences. Still, if you don't like something, you can just say so; you don't have to make things up to justify it. It took me a long time to understand that too.

Either way, it was my fault for not being more considerate of others here. I'm sorry about that.

Blitzkreig said:
NakedPluto said:

I don't recall asking for your help or advice. If I did, I'm sorry, as that was not my intention and I didn't want to waste your time in that manner. I thought I was clear that I already made up my mind on how to solve this, and your advice goes in a completely different direction based on arguments that don't match my intel (such as overblown regret rates, and overlooking that I can just do both: working on this physically, mentally and spiritually at the same time).

There seems to be the assumption that deep down I'm hesitant about this, or don't really want to do it, or that I think it's wrong. That's incorrect. I do appreciate your advice regardless, just not in the way you intended; I know ways in which I can use it to my benefit even if I change my body, so thank you.

But surely that must be frustrating for you. I'm never going to be the example you wanted people to see, but Shadowcat's message did get through to me: I should've just kept all this to myself. We're simply on a completely different page. No one is to blame for that; it was just a misunderstanding.

I have not made things up in any manner. There is no reason for me to lie. If you strongly disagree there is nothing i can do. You take this as part of your identity and your very relationship with someone you love is completely dependent a pon it.

There are gentiles that bought into and helped with marxism, feminism and every other jewish agenda due to brainwashing,bribery or being close to jews. I briefly even said any one who was not a jew involved in this was close to them. the "gentiles" you talk about could or are probably part jews or a lot of them. The point is this was started by jews, and no matter who continues or finishes it, it is because that jews started it, it will be jews that continue to fund it, be close to it and guide it to whatever end from behind the scenes, just like they do with everything else they have funded and started. This is no exception. If your cognitive dissonance in terms of what you are afraid to loose prevents you from seeing this, very well then..

This will be the last i will have mentioned on this topic. Anyone is free to agree or disagree with the tone how i have brought this. But the message remains the same to any actual gentile brainwashed by their filth. don't let them win and do not pollute Satans temple with enemy filth. That is all.

Soul Wings said:
VoiceofEnki said:

I am not equating what I wrote with Lydia's feelings on the matter, though Lydia has expressed that she refrains from posting things because she knows her topic and words will be polluted by the inferior and the mentally disturbed, derailing the topic and what she has to say with the inferior garbage of some lesser individuals.

Just read a few of her old topics on womanhood that she wrote, and you can see how a few of them get derailed by inferior self important people trying to make it all about them, or derailing the subject through their own ignorant projections.

Same as with other topics made for woman. It is not only people advocating for transgenderism that do this, also people with lacking understanding and low ego driven projections.

There have been a few people here in the past who came out as transgender here. All that I have seen were complete and total nutcases, promoting degeneracy, being unable to be reasoned with and always derailing whatever topic they replied to with their own filth.

Magestein loved these people, as they undermined the seriousness and professionalism as well as the enlightened understanding, based on truths, clarity and higher standards of knowledge that the Joy of Satan seeks and stands for.

Some corrosive things we know to be completely detestable, and we stand opposed against.

The jews and all they perpetuate, xianity and pisslam, as well as any blatant degeneracy.

It may not be named directly on the JoS website, but the modern GBLT movement is 100% incompatible with the Joy of Satan, and articles have been written to explain why so happens to be. One only has to take a single look and see how disgusting and corrosive it is to society in the way it is presently manifest and controlled by jews to destroy the equilibrium of society and the understanding of the people.

How there is an agenda behind it that takes advantage of the people's confusion and ignorance to sink them in a cycle of self perpetuating degeneracy and destruction.

It is a cesspool of all things detestable and filthy, because the jews take full advantage of the impressionable and ignorant people from a young age to program them through perpetual degeneration and acceptance of weakness and self deception.

I stand opposed to this entirely and I do not believe we, the Joy of Satan has to beat around the bush on this or be gentle in our rejection and opposition towards this.

Just like we are not gentle in our rejection and opposition of all other jew perpetuated degeneracy and corrosion.

Regardless of the origins on transgenderism, it is clear what it does to people, and it doesn't take a genius to see that every single one of these trans idiots is various levels of deranged or broken.

The worst kinds and the most disturbed, deranged and insane kinds of people are attracted to the modern GLBT community because it is accepting of all things degenerate and accepts gladly all weakness and confusion, just like xianity, where people are given comfort and acceptance for their self destructive and retarded behaviors.

The Joy of Satan is obviously not a place like that.

Unfortunately, because of the state the world is in, and because of the nature of the JoS in this broken world, we do attract some of the most broken minds and people from time to time.

People who have felt outcast everywhere and are desperate for any place to belong or desperate for anything to give them answers or a sense of value.

The JoS accepts them and we members will give advices for free to help these people pick themselves up. To start on the path of self healing and advancement, no matter what their background may have been.

However, we will never nod our heads in agreement or encourage self destructive or harmful behavior of the weak or disturbed person.

The Joy of Satan is not a place to find acceptance for ones weakness or corrosion.

It is a place that will accept almost all people, and teach them to transform their broken, ruined selves into great, strong, enlightened and superior living beings.

Quoting you, Blitz, here so you can read my words and thoughts on the matter, but it is not necessarily directed towards you, and is for everyone to read.

The words on the Joy of Satan saying responsibility to the responsible and people may do as they will in their personal life, have been misinterpreted and used to justify the most disgusting things in people because weak and retarded people seek to escape from responsibility and seek only approval and acceptance for their hubris and filth.

They quote those words and try use them against us, to guilt trip us into giving them the encouragement and acceptance for their filth they desire when they do not get the approving and encouraging response they seek.

These words merely mean that a person is responsible for themselves and that their choices are their own.

That neither the Gods nor the JoS will take responsibility for anything they do in their personal lives and that people are free to fail or corrode themselves as they wish since it is a human right to do anything to themselves, however that does not mean this self corrosion and self destructive behavior is accepted by the Gods or the JoS, let alone something we allow the promotion of towards others.

People can destroy themselves as much as they desire, so long it does not harm others and so long this is not promoted towards others as a decent thing to do!

When people come here and write excessively on filth like modern GBLT and the destructive tendency, the weakness and the corrosion it leads to, this is no longer them exercising their personal right to do whatever they want privately to themselves or for themselves.

It is them trying to promote their own corrosive private interests, hubris, weakness and filth, and projecting these onto spiritual Satanism through their own ego driven ignorance and idiocy.

Never do we accept or approve of that in any form whatsoever.

Neither do we ever under any circumstance accept the perpetuating of weakness, ignorance, idiocy, stupidity, corrosion or subversion of higher values and understanding!

When people post on this, they get hammered for it for good reason, and I will never be kind to anyone like that.

When someone is in need of help, I show my empathy, I do my best to help them, lending my ear to listen to their problems and difficulties, and giving them the best advice my mind and soul has to offer.

If this is then ignored, disregarded entirely and the same shit they were doing before is continued ad nauseum, what they deserve or require is no longer my empathy, but a direct rebuttal and an iron fisted rejection of their self destructive idiocy, a slap in the face of the reality of what they are doing to break open the ignorance that binds them and get these fools to recognize the stupidity of what it is they do and tell others to do.

Whether little snowflake doesn't appreciate that or not is of no concern to me at that point.

At that point my focus shifts from helping them to preventing them from affecting others with their hubris by subverting our understanding and beliefs or by roping others into their cesspool and dragging them down into the sewer of degeneracy alongside them.

It is not just about helping the individual, but about upholding the quality of understanding, knowledge and enlightenment of the Joy of Satan.

Upholding the higher morality and standards the Joy of Satan seeks to produce in people through the spiritual practice and disconnecting from the jewish sphere of influence.

Upholding the Satanic spirit, the strength, power, superiority in all aspects of life that the Gods aim to teach people!

For this, I couldn't care less about the feelings of some broken individual.

The individual is not important enough for that.

They either take the advice given and apply it to heal and grow out of their self perpetuating weakness, and we as well as the Gods help them along the way as they continue that process of healing and growth, or they can get out and never show themselves here again if the person does not apply and does not grow or care to grow.

As a final note, I myself am not a soft person, neither do I expect other people to be sift to me with their words or rebuttals.

I don't care for a gentle approach. If I do something wrong, the harsher the rejection of it, the clearer it is and the easier it is to tell myself to never do it again.

For that reason I am one of my own harshest critics.

Beating around the bush accomplishes nothing.

Some people may require a softer approach. I can adjust myself and be more gentle with my words or advice, and I do so most of the time, however that ends after my first gentle approach is ignored or dismissed.

I firmly believe that the pragmatic, direct approach works best in all cases.

Gentleness is only necessary to lower mental barriers so the person can see the reality slap coming and have a chance to adjust and change accordingly before it happens.

The other instance where gentleness is necessary is if the person tries to change after reality has kicked them down.

It is at that point that gentleness is the answer to help the broken person pick themselves up.

However, the only way for a person who is set on their ways to change is to get completely wrecked by reality and then to realize out of necessity that they must change and adapt lest their choices will destroy them.

It is to learn the lesson first hand that makes people actually realize that they must do something and that they cannot go on like this.

If the person breaks instead, so be it. One reaps what they sow, and one gets what they deserve for their choices.

I warn a person of where they are headed towards, I tell what they need to do to turn themselves around.

It is up to them to take action and change. If they do not, it is on them and they will deal with the consequences of their own actions.

Responsibility to the responsible.

I do not waste my empathy and kindness on anyone it is wasted upon.

My approach is more so to emulate the hard slap of reality that is coming at them which they ignore or cannot see, by making them aware of where their choices will lead them, to confront them with the reality of their choices and to break down the ignorance in the person.

That way, they know what they are getting into and they can see for themselves how unpleasant the future they are headed towards really is, while at the same time providing them with a way out and a solution to their self inflicted plight.

So they can clearly see the path they are on, and the paths they can take to escape the karma they are inflicting upon themselves.

That way, if they still March on towards destruction, it is no longer out of ignorance, but out of their own choice and they know what to expect. They won't be able to complain when the future turns out as expected.

This plants the seeds within their mind and soul to realize the necessity for change, and can provide them a second chance after their experienced failure at their own hand.

If they still stick to the path that leads to destruction after having been shown where it leads them, then they are already a lost cause in this life.

The best thing to hope for then is to plant the seeds within their mind and soul to allow them critical realization near the end of their life, so they can actually have a chance to change in their next.

They may have to learn the hard way where their choice leads them to before they can realize they must change.

The direct and harsh methods work better in that case than the gentle approach, because gentleness only gives comfort to the persons weakness.

Change is best produced when a persons comfort is destroyed. As a person does not want to suffer.

If a person has reached a point they were broken by the suffering they endured for whatever reason, then the gentle approach is necessary to comfort them so they may regain their will to stand strong and heal the karmic wounds and scars inflicted upon their being, and show them the path to recover from their woes.

Hail Satan.

VoiceofEnki said:
the-rock-clapping.gif

Meteor said:
NakedPluto said:
I answered at what age I began to feel that urge to fit in, since I wondered if the fact all my friends were girls at the time, combined with me wanting to fit into the group, fucked me up in the head in some way. What happened a year and a half later, where I was ostracised from said group of friends specificially for being a boy, probably did not help either in that case. However, that doesn't really sound more likely than any other explanation for this irrational compulsion to change my sex, and in the end it's all just a bunch of useless speculation that doesn't bring me any closer to the real truth.

I don't care in the slightest about your worthless sympathy. There are people who actually care about me and my well-being, and make a serious effort to understand what is best for me based on real things, rather than garbling that "the Gods hate this and the Gods hate that", or at least trust my judgement. I have no reason to waste any more emotions on strangers who pretend to be my family based on religious affiliation. If it wasn't for you people's positive influence on the world, I would tell you to go fuck yourselves; I should've never opened my heart so carelessly. In searching for a sense of belonging, I tried so hard to find places where I could be accepted without having to hide myself, but I forgot that I already have a places like that, and that I was merely afraid to express myself fully among loved ones even when it was safe and worthwhile for me to do so.

My naivety was that I wanted to get along with everyone, without even making up my mind on whether or not to compromise; when all I really needed was the people I can trust, and to not give those I can't any power or influence over me. It was my own mistake, so I refuse to consider myself a victim in the slightest; partaking here, let alone in such a carefree manner, was merely my own failure in judgement.

At least HP Hoodedcobra's comments on the topic are reminiscent of the Gods. I appreciate him. But surely even he must be a bit disappointed to see me wasting the time and energy of the precious people on his forums by venting about my problems with no regard for anyone's comfort or peace of mind. Not to mention, how could I get along with anyone here anyway if I partake in such a self-serving manner? It was a waste of time for me as well.

To tarnish the reputation of this place is not my intention in the slightest. Putting emotions aside, there's no reason why this would have to be dramatic. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time, considering the significance of this time of the year. I know it has helped me at least.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Pointless justifications and semi handicapped response. You got caught, and now you try to save face from the pointless shit you promote and implicitly, are. No, you don't have my sympathy as you failed in this attempt to me, also you failed to at least make it understandable that you are a real SS.

Instead, you indirectly admitted hatred for SS, ( if you weren't how I imagine "x" I would tell you fuck yourselves - LOL ) .
The reality is that the people who care about you are simply blinded by your jewy tactics, jewy behavior.

Closing this subject, to me personally, from all my capacities and judgment upon your behavior here in the forum, you are a low-grade jewish character, enactor, and instigator, who cannot argue with me. The case is closed and I won't give you any other reply or attention, to your vampiric exercises.

And if anyone questions why I say these things and doesn't understand from the above replies, I won't entertain it as I will take offense on it. This is a clear cut, being a Pluto person, this grade of manipulation is second grade for me to know.

So now you are trying to guilt trip everyone that has responded to your ideas of mutilating oneself? Cmon how many people have tried to make you see in a supportive way that what you are doing is harmful in every way. But what do you do? justify yourself even tough you don't have a leg to stand on, and guilt trip everyone that has tried to make you understand the severity of your actions.

Recently i joined the translating team for the dutch translations, (you were part of it for a some time.) In the first instance you didn't want to make any contact about the translating. Later on you admitted that you are not in the right mind set to work on the translations, but you did want to translate somethings on your own pace, and with no help or communication at all.

In the limited interactions i had with you, i know that you are mentally unstable, you admitted to this fact yourself. But when i see posts from you on the forums on gender swapping or mutilating oneself, you make yourself believe that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Do you maybe think that you are above every SS here? Or are you so self hating that you deny anything and everything that could help you advance? You could also be a jew of course, why else would you be so ignorant when it comes to mutilating oneself.

Its a real shame that obvious jewish practices are being portrayed as something good and natural by some members, that said my SS brother and sisters know the implications it brings, so at least sht like this will never become normal here.

If you are a real SS, then please drop that ego of yours and try to advance. If you continue on this road nothing but suffering will come to you, i have seen other people irl that went trough that transformation, and believe me they were miserable and depressive people. There was nothing positive to them, they were literally drowning in their own misery. Its no wonder that 40% or so of every person that swaps gender commit suicide, and that at least 80% of em thinks about killing themselves.

P.S. I have no idea what you did all this time on the translation team, can you maybe share the work you have done? I know that you quit the translation team and that you never even tried to communicate with with, but i still want to know what has been translated for im going to continue translating the jos sites.

Gear88 said:
There is a name for it dude it’s called crossdresser/crossdressing why do you have to make everything so complicated I see this with every one of your posts Gear88

The main thing I believe though is this transgenderism stuff is the beginning of the push towards humanity being turned into greys.

The thing with this is greys have no genders the have their sex organs removed and all gender specific things removed. This probably is the beginning of that. I think the goal was to eventually suggest there are no genders. Then start pushing for the actual goal. Some people will fall for it and the society wide brainwashing will open the door for what they want.

Though I doubt many will fully fall for it right now. They would have if we didn't do rtrs.

You assume from this they would branch out into transracial too eventually and other things. Since all races are one is the agenda of greys.

I should add this. The whole idea is headed in the direction of a borg thing.

VoiceofEnki said:
Well said.

Hail Satan!

Well, it's not that I feel alienated, it's that I don't want to do another eye-roll or face-palm when a trans goes on about the usual :lol: I will be posting some things, but I decided to wait until Venus goes direct, as Venus rules women and some of the posts will be about beauty.

You are right, i don't care for anything that happens within the transgender community. Those that are inside communities like that, are either mentally deranged, Jewish or brainwashed and confused. Why would i care about the dross that's living on earth?

You are constantly twisting my words, i have seen you do that with other people as well. Do you seriously think that any SS would fall for your bllsht? We aren't the dross, depressive and self hating kind that you are looking for, we are something far more beautiful. We have been gifted by the gods, and you don't like that one bit, why else would you act like a confused little lamb?

Why on earth would i want you to ''stay''? You openly admitted to have resentment against most SS, you use commonly used jewish practices/tactics against my beloved family, my brothers and sisters and the gods. Now tell me why would i want dross like you to ''stay''? you made clear that you are not part of my family, and that you are not one that wants to fight in this world of eternal struggle. So just go and have fun with your trans community, and while you are there make sure to keep the dross contained to that shit part of the world, not that it will be there for long anyway.

The words that popped into my mind when I asked Father Satan about the topic a year ago: "If you don't even do what you think is best, then what are your chances of actually doing what's best?

And you know what is best for you? If you actually knew, you wouldn't be in the state you are in now. But hey ''Satan'' told me i should do it anyway! Hah that's a good one -_-

BTW dont act like you are still on the translation team, Shadow told me that you quit, i don't think it would make a difference anyway, cuz as far as i know you have done fck all in all those months anyway.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

You are right, i don't care for anything that happens within the transgender community. Those that are inside communities like that, are either mentally deranged, Jewish or brainwashed and confused. Why would i care about the dross that's living on earth?

You are constantly twisting my words, i have seen you do that with other people as well. Do you seriously think that any SS would fall for your bllsht? We aren't the dross, depressive and self hating kind that you are looking for, we are something far more beautiful. We have been gifted by the gods, and you don't like that one bit, why else would you act like a confused little lamb?

Why on earth would i want you to ''stay''? You openly admitted to have resentment against most SS, you use commonly used jewish practices/tactics against my beloved family, my brothers and sisters and the gods. Now tell me why would i want dross like you to ''stay''? you made clear that you are not part of my family, and that you are not one that wants to fight in this world of eternal struggle. So just go and have fun with your trans community, and while you are there make sure to keep the dross contained to that shit part of the world, not that it will be there for long anyway.

The words that popped into my mind when I asked Father Satan about the topic a year ago: "If you don't even do what you think is best, then what are your chances of actually doing what's best?

And you know what is best for you? If you actually knew, you wouldn't be in the state you are in now. But hey ''Satan'' told me i should do it anyway! Hah that's a good one -_-

BTW dont act like you are still on the translation team, Shadow told me that you quit, i don't think it would make a difference anyway, cuz as far as i know you have done fck all in all those months anyway.

You guys told me he wasn't giving feed back, and given the nature of the thread i don't see why he would want to continue. There hasn't been much activity on his part anyway. If anything i'm the one who has done most of the work before you showed up despite just using the translator program. Ive translated at least 3 of our sites completely that still need proof read, (which he said he would do) and recently abit of JOS which also must be continued now. I think the feeling is probably mutual that the 3 of us work with out him.

Meteor said:
This is a place for Gentiles to grow and learn. Anyone is welcome to do that. Even though the door is open, I do realize that this is not for everyone. You have been given many times advice how to proceed, yet you continue to ignore advice and instead inject subversive ideas just like in your post I reply to here. It is very clear case that you are not here to grow and learn. Jewish ideals are not welcome here and if you will not ditch them you should take them elsewhere. You have also openly spat on the community and it's members and also insert Gods into the mix which is very ungraceful of you.

Meteor said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
So now you are trying to guilt trip everyone that has responded to your ideas of mutilating oneself? Cmon how many people have tried to make you see in a supportive way that what you are doing is harmful in every way. But what do you do? justify yourself even tough you don't have a leg to stand on, and guilt trip everyone that has tried to make you understand the severity of your actions.

Recently i joined the translating team for the dutch translations, (you were part of it for a some time.) In the first instance you didn't want to make any contact about the translating. Later on you admitted that you are not in the right mind set to work on the translations, but you did want to translate somethings on your own pace, and with no help or communication at all.

In the limited interactions i had with you, i know that you are mentally unstable, you admitted to this fact yourself. But when i see posts from you on the forums on gender swapping or mutilating oneself, you make yourself believe that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Do you maybe think that you are above every SS here? Or are you so self hating that you deny anything and everything that could help you advance? You could also be a jew of course, why else would you be so ignorant when it comes to mutilating oneself.

Its a real shame that obvious jewish practices are being portrayed as something good and natural by some members, that said my SS brother and sisters know the implications it brings, so at least sht like this will never become normal here.

If you are a real SS, then please drop that ego of yours and try to advance. If you continue on this road nothing but suffering will come to you, i have seen other people irl that went trough that transformation, and believe me they were miserable and depressive people. There was nothing positive to them, they were literally drowning in their own misery. Its no wonder that 40% or so of every person that swaps gender commit suicide, and that at least 80% of em thinks about killing themselves.

P.S. I have no idea what you did all this time on the translation team, can you maybe share the work you have done? I know that you quit the translation team and that you never even tried to communicate with with, but i still want to know what has been translated for im going to continue translating the jos sites.
Aren't you the one trying to guilt-trip me into staying despite the verbal abuse and ill advice? Why would you feel guilty anyway? From what I can tell, I was simply incompatible with many of the people at JoS to begin with (mainly due to this issue in particular), and it was my own mistake for trying to make it work, then gradually stopping to care and just blurting out whatever I felt like with no regard for how it made others feel. It's objectively better for me to leave, and I think it would be immature to turn this into something emotional that involves feelings of guilt; it's little more than an unfortunate mishap, as I happen to prefer pursuing what I believe to be true, over maintaining group unity by suspending my disbelief just so we can be on the same page. That makes me an ill fit for this place (or any online forums in general, really; as a radical centrist, I tend to go against the zeitgeist no matter who I align myself with).

The words that popped into my mind when I asked Father Satan about the topic a year ago: "If you don't even do what you think is best, then what are your chances of actually doing what's best? If you really need to know something, then we'll make you understand it for yourself. Don't blindly trust anyone, even if you believe that to be a God or a Goddess." All I understood for myself from the time I spent on the forums, is that there are many people out there who don't get this sort of stuff, and therefore it's better for me to distance myself from the past, physically and otherwise, so that I can truly move on without getting into trouble with anyone for it.

You mentioned "40%", which is the percentage of American transgender people that has attempted and failed to commit suicide at least once at any point in their lifetime. Since those are failed attempts, the actual suicide rate is probably much higher. Although I'm European, if I were American, I would be part of the 60%: while I've often considered suicide, I've never attempted it, let alone failed. I always thought that if I was going to do it, I wanted to get it right on my first try.

That said, I haven't even considered suicide at all in the past 7 years, not even once. Now, why would I suddenly stop thinking about suicide? Well, perhaps there's a hint if you look at the statistics you referenced: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/suicidality-transgender-adults/

Since you mentioned it:
Does that mean you oppose discrimination against transgender people, to reduce past-year suicide attempt rates by 54% (13% to 6%)?
Does it mean you want transgender people to be accepted by their family, which reduces past-year suicide attempt rates by 55%?
Does it mean you oppose denying transgender people the gender-affirming medical care they want, as denying it increases past-year suicide attempt rates by 80% (5% to 9%)?

I doubt you really care about these things, honestly; so don't pretend you do by citing statistics only when they suit you. And again, those are failed attempts; the actual amount of suicides, and therefore the difference those things make, is likely much higher.

I really can't be bothered with all this nonsense anymore, you know? Even if people continue to slander me for whatever reason, I'm not going to reply anymore. Calling me a weak or bad person or a fake SS is probably good for your group unity anyway, so have fun.

As for translations, I don't have time for it right now. I'll see what I can do when I'm back home, though.
I would like a society where if someone claimed he was transgender, he would get appropriate support and help from their community to help himself and become re aligned with their original Gender.

However if that person was militantly refusing help and refusing to acknowledge the facts about Sex and Gender then it would be well within the prerogative of their parents and society to ostracize and discriminate against them. If my child was spouting this nonsense (which will never happen btw, because I'll make sure to keep them informed) ,and would militantly refuse my intervention then I would stop supporting them financially and kick them out of the house. I have no sympathy for people who are weak and justify their weaknesses.

I am sad about "Fruiticide" but You Get what you deserve. Since it's a small percentage of the total population it doesn't really make a difference in the social scale anyway. If all Transgenders committed "Fruiticide" tomorrow, nothing would change and I believe it would be a great positive to Mother Earth.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Gear88 said:
There is a name for it dude it’s called crossdresser/crossdressing why do you have to make everything so complicated I see this with every one of your posts Gear88

No idea. My friend has discussed with me through email. And he simply states despite admiring your deep internalization. As a matter of fact he really is surprised just how deep I can type. He told me my problem is I focus so much on intermediate and advanced properties that I dig a hole bypassing basic information only to wonder how do I get out of here.

I complicate things that's who I am. I don't know. You right I complicate things but there is nothing I can do. I don't know nor have the knowhow nor have someone telling me what I do is wrong or something.

I guess all those years of being quiet in school spending hours of my time speaking to myself, intuiting or over intuiting, and generally living in my own World. Has done harm to my capacity to intellectualize and succinctly put things.

Gear88 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Gear88 said:

No idea. My friend has discussed with me through email. And he simply states despite admiring your deep internalization. As a matter of fact he really is surprised just how deep I can type. He told me my problem is I focus so much on intermediate and advanced properties that I dig a hole bypassing basic information only to wonder how do I get out of here.

I complicate things that's who I am. I don't know. You right I complicate things but there is nothing I can do. I don't know nor have the knowhow nor have someone telling me what I do is wrong or something.

I guess all those years of being quiet in school spending hours of my time speaking to myself, intuiting or over intuiting, and generally living in my own World. Has done harm to my capacity to intellectualize and succinctly put things.

That sounds like a source of a significant level of anxiety. You probably don't sleep well at night and pick yourself to death. Try listening to soft music or (a safe source) of binaural beats. It sounds like a really nervous air or fire thing. Maybe try invoking earth or doing some grounding like yoga and trying to zone out?

Shadowcat said:
Gear88 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

That sounds like a source of a significant level of anxiety. You probably don't sleep well at night and pick yourself to death. Try listening to soft music or (a safe source) of binaural beats. It sounds like a really nervous air or fire thing. Maybe try invoking earth or doing some grounding like yoga and trying to zone out?

Funny you state exactly an issue I've been trying to rectify. Yeah I don't sleep well takes me 2-3 hours to fall asleep often times sleeping for 12-15 hours a day.

Air element is my lowest element with a total of 7.06%. Fire Element is my main element at about 30ish %.

I've invoked Air element with the affirmation "The air element is permanently increasing and balancing my air element in a positive and healthy way for me". Same for Earth even though my Earth is the 3rd strongest at 23ish % I invoke and do the same with the affirmation for air only for Earth this time. And I've done the whole quintessence thing. I do notice sometimes when doing only quintessence that I space out or become more angry or more generalized distorted even with positive affirmations.

I've come to the conclusion it might be because I'm working in General and everything is balancing and increasing that it creates some tensions or some feather ruffling. In other words because it's in GENERAL it may not pinpoint an exacting feeling. I become more general rather than specifically. Although I've done Air/Earth or just Air or Earth I don't particular know how to feel.

Yeah I think heavily and pick myself to death. But it's not a matter of wrongness or overexertion but rather a truth. It reminds me of hypnotic affirmation for example stating an affirmation over and over for several minutes to change a psychological facet not a magickal affirmation to command energy. Rather I've done them but end up going "What is the point? I don't do those things nor am those things". Why do I lie to myself about changing, I never change nor do I know it's truthful. IF anything I'm lying to myself.

For example it reminds me of doing something only to go "I don't know what I'm doing". Mentally, physically, and spiritually I may understand even theorize greatly and go far. But "EXPERIENCE" wise it doesn't feel like I know it. For example say driving a car, can I do that, have I done that: YES. But even after all these years I sometimes go I really don't know WTF I'm doing I'm just doing robotic commands to control this technology.

It's akin to some of these racing games. I'm pretty good at them but funny enough they are all arcadey basic racers. Funny there's professional pro-sumer games that even professional people drive for money, tournaments, matches, scrims etc.etc. not unlike any other online game. But funny to delve into it financially and literally in my case experience is a whole 'nother WTF for me.

Or for example my go to. I know how to use a smartphone inasmuch I have one, unfortunately never wanted a phone has become a burden over the years. And yet I don't barely use it. Except some online, some communication, and some texting. The phone is only used maybe not even 2% of it's capacity. For the things that I don't know how to use it's either a huge mental anxious burden or I don't have the qualifications nor experience to use much less professionally use this application.

It reminds me of a conversation with my cousin. I asked her "Is it fair to state what your trying to state is your looking to not just be MORE professional but be PROFESSIONAL?". To which she replied "Absolutely you hit the nail on the head". And then she goes further on that it seems like I nor we are professional nor know how to be. Even though she has educated herself and is looking into furthering her career.

I don't feel anxious but my anxiousness is more mental intensity. For example even though I have delved after all the years of human history have we run out of resources or damaged too much. Only for my anxiousness mentally-wise to be proven correct. Nearly 700 vessels, lockdown, and other bullshit occurring in the US and in the Worlds countries destroying the economy and reality.

Humanity might not run out of metal but we sure as HELL have created issues. I admit I do think about death a lot and tired of technology and computers and all this digital consta-upgradatus people have.

I have a computer 2007 I bought it. Except for some emailing and limited uses barring anything like games or anything like that. It works perfectly fine. I expect that PC to continue servicing me for years. Funny I've been criticized I should update only to realize we are entering the worst time to even so much as upgrade a device such as a computer.

Anxiety would be a good word. But not confused erratic emotional state rather a mental persistence of truth. It's like saying old people are gonna die sooner rather than later. Or vaxxed people might suffer issues down the line.

I guess it's the way I live SS;DD. Same shit; different day. A created anxiety or a truthful anxiety.

Anyways @Member:[Shadowcat] you hit the nail on the head. Sharp eye no wonder your a Satanist I hope your expansion in this religious-political order amplifies greatly.

But it's the wrong thread to communicate let's stay on topic and lets not break out of topic. Which is fine I'm glad JoS forums is so open and so constitutional but we are being offtopic.

Gear88 said:
Shadowcat said:
Gear88 said:

Funny you state exactly an issue I've been trying to rectify. Yeah I don't sleep well takes me 2-3 hours to fall asleep often times sleeping for 12-15 hours a day.

Air element is my lowest element with a total of 7.06%. Fire Element is my main element at about 30ish %.

I've invoked Air element with the affirmation "The air element is permanently increasing and balancing my air element in a positive and healthy way for me". Same for Earth even though my Earth is the 3rd strongest at 23ish % I invoke and do the same with the affirmation for air only for Earth this time. And I've done the whole quintessence thing. I do notice sometimes when doing only quintessence that I space out or become more angry or more generalized distorted even with positive affirmations.

I've come to the conclusion it might be because I'm working in General and everything is balancing and increasing that it creates some tensions or some feather ruffling. In other words because it's in GENERAL it may not pinpoint an exacting feeling. I become more general rather than specifically. Although I've done Air/Earth or just Air or Earth I don't particular know how to feel.

Yeah I think heavily and pick myself to death. But it's not a matter of wrongness or overexertion but rather a truth. It reminds me of hypnotic affirmation for example stating an affirmation over and over for several minutes to change a psychological facet not a magickal affirmation to command energy. Rather I've done them but end up going "What is the point? I don't do those things nor am those things". Why do I lie to myself about changing, I never change nor do I know it's truthful. IF anything I'm lying to myself.

For example it reminds me of doing something only to go "I don't know what I'm doing". Mentally, physically, and spiritually I may understand even theorize greatly and go far. But "EXPERIENCE" wise it doesn't feel like I know it. For example say driving a car, can I do that, have I done that: YES. But even after all these years I sometimes go I really don't know WTF I'm doing I'm just doing robotic commands to control this technology.

It's akin to some of these racing games. I'm pretty good at them but funny enough they are all arcadey basic racers. Funny there's professional pro-sumer games that even professional people drive for money, tournaments, matches, scrims etc.etc. not unlike any other online game. But funny to delve into it financially and literally in my case experience is a whole 'nother WTF for me.

Or for example my go to. I know how to use a smartphone inasmuch I have one, unfortunately never wanted a phone has become a burden over the years. And yet I don't barely use it. Except some online, some communication, and some texting. The phone is only used maybe not even 2% of it's capacity. For the things that I don't know how to use it's either a huge mental anxious burden or I don't have the qualifications nor experience to use much less professionally use this application.

It reminds me of a conversation with my cousin. I asked her "Is it fair to state what your trying to state is your looking to not just be MORE professional but be PROFESSIONAL?". To which she replied "Absolutely you hit the nail on the head". And then she goes further on that it seems like I nor we are professional nor know how to be. Even though she has educated herself and is looking into furthering her career.

I don't feel anxious but my anxiousness is more mental intensity. For example even though I have delved after all the years of human history have we run out of resources or damaged too much. Only for my anxiousness mentally-wise to be proven correct. Nearly 700 vessels, lockdown, and other bullshit occurring in the US and in the Worlds countries destroying the economy and reality.

Humanity might not run out of metal but we sure as HELL have created issues. I admit I do think about death a lot and tired of technology and computers and all this digital consta-upgradatus people have.

I have a computer 2007 I bought it. Except for some emailing and limited uses barring anything like games or anything like that. It works perfectly fine. I expect that PC to continue servicing me for years. Funny I've been criticized I should update only to realize we are entering the worst time to even so much as upgrade a device such as a computer.

Anxiety would be a good word. But not confused erratic emotional state rather a mental persistence of truth. It's like saying old people are gonna die sooner rather than later. Or vaxxed people might suffer issues down the line.

I guess it's the way I live SS;DD. Same shit; different day. A created anxiety or a truthful anxiety.

Anyways @Member:[Shadowcat] you hit the nail on the head. Sharp eye no wonder your a Satanist I hope your expansion in this religious-political order amplifies greatly.

But it's the wrong thread to communicate let's stay on topic and lets not break out of topic. Which is fine I'm glad JoS forums is so open and so constitutional but we are being offtopic.

I'm water dominant so i can read moods and feelings pretty easy. Even what someone doesn't say says a lot to me. I can practically hear someones voice and tone through text as well. Void helps a chaotic mind or just concentrating on one thing in general. Definitely consider things that will help you be grounded, and try to prioritize what is really worth analyzing. It might give your head a rest. :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back