Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anubis

MiniMe3388

Hello to you my dear family!

I have a question for you. Have any of you seen or talked to Mr. Anubis? Or do you know of any cool source where there is more information about Him?

Anubis, is very private and opens up only to those who really seek him and want to connect with him. To me personally he connects and shows sings in a lot of very very emotional and personal aspects. He is a God that connects with humans on the most inner aspects and he even relates to us humans in a very understanding and supportive way.

He is exceptionally tall, has an otherworldly authority. He speaks loud, very little and extremely to the point. His voice is young and beautiful. He can send dreams of aggressive dogs bitting fingers when there's stupid actions done by the individual.

He directs and guides his followers in a very strong way and appears with a very powerful, untouchable presence in dreams. In summoning he is extremely soft, kind and his energy is of a deep blue, soothing and extremely refined. You have to really be proficient to feel the beautiful nuances of his energy which are beyond usual energy feelings. When he wants to communicate, it will do it in a very direct and obvious manner, and it always touches the heart of the people.

He is present to those who he guides when they meditate and observes their advancement very often.

His name means "the expansion of time", or growth, repeatedly. It also relates to the ethereal plane being manifested into this material world and the primordial laws. The cycles of life and path of reality. Completing a cycle and overcoming time. Relates a lot also to our lifetime frame and our repeated cycle of life and death.

NakedPluto said:
Anubis, is very private and opens up only to those who really seek him and want to connect with him. To me personally he connects and shows sings in a lot of very very emotional and personal aspects. He is a God that connects with humans on the most inner aspects and he even relates to us humans in a very understanding and supportive way.

He is exceptionally tall, has an otherworldly authority. He speaks loud, very little and extremely to the point. His voice is young and beautiful. He can send dreams of aggressive dogs bitting fingers when there's stupid actions done by the individual.

He directs and guides his followers in a very strong way and appears with a very powerful, untouchable presence in dreams. In summoning he is extremely soft, kind and his energy is of a deep blue, soothing and extremely refined. You have to really be proficient to feel the beautiful nuances of his energy which are beyond usual energy feelings. When he wants to communicate, it will do it in a very direct and obvious manner, and it always touches the heart of the people.

He is present to those who he guides when they meditate and observes their advancement very often.

His name means "the expansion of time", or growth, repeatedly. It also relates to the ethereal plane being manifested into this material world and the primordial laws. The cycles of life and path of reality. Completing a cycle and overcoming time. Relates a lot also to our lifetime frame and our repeated cycle of life and death.

Thank you so much :D

NakedPluto said:

Interesting the meaning of his name. A few months ago I went to look at the street, between meditations, I turned to the side and on TV in a program, there was someone with a poster written "Gods of time, the passage of time". Reading what you wrote, I remembered.

Besides Father Satan, Anubis was the only demon I ever dreamed of, that I remember. or with snakes

Fanboy said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I have a question for you. Have any of you seen or talked to Mr. Anubis? Or do you know of any cool source where there is more information about Him?

i dont think were allowed to give any information about anubis, he keeps his face invisible or like unable to be remembered im pretty certain. i have some but i feel very wrong when i move my fingers to type it. i maybe mistaking him for someone else.

tune into his sigil and light it up with your best energy, best way to get in touch

hes is very generous and loving with his time and energy. one of the coolest gods no doubt

"i have some but i feel very wrong when i move my fingers to type it. i maybe mistaking him for someone else."
confused.jpg

I have a very good friendship with Mr. Anubis. I talk to Him regularly and just wanted to know more about Him.

MiniMe3388 said:
Fanboy said:
MiniMe3388 said:

i dont think were allowed to give any information about anubis, he keeps his face invisible or like unable to be remembered im pretty certain. i have some but i feel very wrong when i move my fingers to type it. i maybe mistaking him for someone else.

tune into his sigil and light it up with your best energy, best way to get in touch

hes is very generous and loving with his time and energy. one of the coolest gods no doubt

"i have some but i feel very wrong when i move my fingers to type it. i maybe mistaking him for someone else."
confused.jpg

I have a very good friendship with Mr. Anubis. I talk to Him regularly and just wanted to know more about Him.
It's simply another play pretender you are replying to.

MiniMe3388 said:
Fanboy said:
MiniMe3388 said:

confused.jpg

This guy fanboy is just an infiltrator waiting to be banned, he promotes all kind of degeneracy and then acts like he's good and innocent. Don't take the kike seriously.

Henu the Great said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Fanboy said:

confused.jpg

It's simply another play pretender you are replying to.

I'm sorry...

Fanboy said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Fanboy said:

confused.jpg

awesome, i hope you get to learn more about him
he is very sexy and kind, i hope you and him can be great friends for each other.
anyone who is close to him i think would be feel very blessed

Please don't mention His name ever again, Mr. Infiltrator.
me.jpg

Fanboy said:
Aquarius said:
MiniMe3388 said:
confused.jpg

This guy fanboy is just an infiltrator waiting to be banned, he promotes all kind of degeneracy and then acts like he's good and innocent. Don't take the kike seriously.

if YOU tried to be me yes it would be degenerate, but me doing self expression is true and helpful and extremely good for me and people like me. i am not in the wrong for this i am just late. i brought wisdom and experience to destroy preconceptions and lies about unknown transformations which are now known to me. i proved it and i hope the next time someone speaks against personal expression and advocates for conversion, their tongue turns black and rots out of their mouth.

innocence is a state of mind in which ego and entitlement overpower any SENSE of guilt, but is not not the absence of guilt. conversely innocence is the essence of immaturity, not knowing better or not being aware of the self, or ones actions, cause and effect, on both counts i am innocent. i would never claim to be a good person, i am extremely evil and useless and it makes me laugh. admittedly a great half of me wishes to return to and cultivate violence and evil so that i can regain my motivated and small perspective on things. zeus in literature is a guilty rotten man from a line of great evil who does tyranny and daily disrespects against those who love him and deserve better, yet he is pure and strong. now i know im not zeus, and i want to be good instead

yes i undermined the priesthood constantly, and generally foamed at the mouth for a chance to disrespect or challenge some people not only for fun, but because i thought i had the right to do so instead of helping and steering things the way i wanted. i just feel like crashing them. i know from the state of my relationships in my life exactly how utterly obnoxious and rude i am. i literally do not understand what im doing, with my words or my actions. genuinely apologize to everyone i acted twisted towards. you can rest assured i have been made sorry. good luck with your meditations :)
You do not belong here and your pathetic jewsplaining attempts are in vain.

That "fanboy" account is the same as "bigcheese6million" the infiltrator. The fanboy account was basically created at the exact same time the big cheese account was banned, and they talk in the exact identical way. There have been many other accounts banned from this person before. The way this infiltrator works is to act innocent most of the time, build up some post history and try to be trusted, then write a lot of comments containing very dangerous and subversive advice. Promotion of drugs, promotion of self-mutilation and gender dysphoria, promotion of all forms of degeneracy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That "fanboy" account is the same as "bigcheese6million" the infiltrator. The fanboy account was basically created at the exact same time the big cheese account was banned, and they talk in the exact identical way. There have been many other accounts banned from this person before. The way this infiltrator works is to act innocent most of the time, build up some post history and try to be trusted, then write a lot of comments containing very dangerous and subversive advice. Promotion of drugs, promotion of self-mutilation and gender dysphoria, promotion of all forms of degeneracy.
Shall we make a petition to ban him?
One signature = one rtr on him

FuckYu_666 said:
Shall we make a petition to ban him?
One signature = one rtr on him

There's a reason me and a bunch of other people kept our mouth closed for a couple months about this one. I could tell from the account's first couple posts, which I think were something like the very next day after the previous account was banned, that it was the exact same person as I was just talking to a couple days earlier. And if I remember correctly, one or two other people could tell the exact same thing and they mentioned it right away.

But I have called this person out as an infiltrator on several different accounts, ending in all of them being banned and always coming back with a new name. So I thought that it's basically just a waste of my time for me to say anything and it isn't really important. So I ignored, and I waited. And this infiltrator thought that they were being very sneaky and getting away with it. The person was on their best behaviour trying to hide, and was posting comments that were innocent and even being helpful sometimes. I don't mind if this person wants to post innocent or helpful comments, that is a good thing regardless of their history.

But when it goes back to being subversive and trying to promote dangerous things, promoting drug use, gender dismorphia, genital mutilation, following and imitating cursed and very damaged souls like Salem, this is when it's a good time to say who it really is. This person is learning to hide and pretend to be good for longer amounts of time, but it always goes back to the same destructive shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back