Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Humanity Stands A Chance Now - But First, Is Military Dictatorship Incoming? [Re-Read This Now...]

Satnam666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

kamala harris said that they were considering the nuclear option, which could be a sign the reptiles are really desperate, this was fairly recent news

You need to actually read things even a little before saying them and spreading it on this group. Even reading two paragraphs into that article you can see it's not talking about what you think it is that is a metaphor.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SShiva_fr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The RTRS and other new incoming Rituals are now paramount, as they have been.

Now there is only a fight for the liberation of humanity.

Forgive me for insisting HP, but what do you think about organizing large covens on power dates?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65274
We tried to organize one yesterday

The Alchemist7 said:
I quite suspect there won't be thousands to do the RTRs tomorrow at this hour, but more likely the few of us discussing here :lol:
Though we can compensate by doing more RTRs each. In order for thousands to do at the same hour, this must be planned at least a few days in advance and posted by HP Hooded Cobra in the announcements where way more people will see this.

Do not complexity matters, just go for every 1 and 0 as we usually do based on the time, so we keep the wave going. It does what it should do.

Having looked into this before, but the issue is, different timezones exclude many, and the above strategy has a steady influence. We might do something in the future so don't think it's not happening, we just stick to the above plan.

Thank you HP for your reply. This war is very close to my heart. It's unbearable what they are doing.

I replied to you yesterday but my answer must not have been validated

Before Covid came, I received warnings and signs about China from the Gods. I recently received some signs about nuclear (I guess related to China recently increasing nuclear arsenal). Also, I found most recent movies/tv in China seems promoting military and martial positions, to influence the mass to aggression.
This would raise military tensions, I would not be surprised possible military law enforcement in EU would weaken EU defenses in case of any possible invasion/attach from China, as the military would be busy with the population instead of external menace.
I know this is still far from incoming reality, maybe this idea is progressively building on the astral plane to manifest later.

A question that comes in my mind is: if we manage to completely avoid the transhumanist cyberpunk dystopian reality, would the Jews attempt to push a zombie apocalypse via biological weapons?

100 Days said:
Before Covid came, I received warnings and signs about China from the Gods. I recently received some signs about nuclear (I guess related to China recently increasing nuclear arsenal). Also, I found most recent movies/tv in China seems promoting military and martial positions, to influence the mass to aggression.
This would raise military tensions, I would not be surprised possible military law enforcement in EU would weaken EU defenses in case of any possible invasion/attach from China, as the military would be busy with the population instead of external menace.
I know this is still far from incoming reality, maybe this idea is progressively building on the astral plane to manifest later.

Yes, what you receive and many others have, is a potential future. Now that the whole "Co-Vid" thing is becoming obsolete, they might try this. Chances are low, but not zero.

Conspiracy theorists and others are seeing potential mandatory crackdown over the fake pretext of "vaccination", yet all of this appears under the whole thing to be a more deliberate distraction.

Kikes want to have our military distracted on nonsense, and the population fatigued over nonsense like the "Co-Vid" perpetually, so that we fall on our knees if China decides to make any move. That is deliberate.

Nimrod33 said:
A question that comes in my mind is: if we manage to completely avoid the transhumanist cyberpunk dystopian reality, would the Jews attempt to push a zombie apocalypse via biological weapons?

Always a different card beneath the enemy's sleeve. There are too many agendas they continuously try to push. That's why they need to be cursed on all fronts to keep all of this at bay.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The worst case scenario with the enemy, in contrast to popular belief that things are now "hard", is that humanity never knew what was going on until it was too late.

From all the potential scenarios, that would be the most dangerous one of all. It would also be impossible to turn around once it has pounced on mankind, and impossible to remove while it has manifested itself.

I am concerned about one main thing. Will the jews ever use atomic bombs in their despair? Will they destroy all the planet, themselves included? A nuclear war/attack is certainly the worst-case scenario and it isn't impossibe.

They claim they "will" do a lot of things. Between their claims, bogus claims, and empty threats, most of these things are in the empty threats zone. They constantly keep people terrorized and that's on purpose.

Going this route will mean they will be permanently dead. Others might survive, and civilization might even rebuild and continue, but certainly not Israel.

I'd just like to point out many countries similarly like the United States are technically and have been technically under martial laws of generations now. Here in the States from the war of 1812, Civil, certain engagements in the mid-late 1800s and both WWO and WWT we are still under Roosevelt's WWT martial law mandates.

The only reason people don't realize this is because technically speaking no one gives two shits to enforce it. But the constitutional aspect is clear. Martial law in the U.S. isn't "We are going after dangerous people" even if it seems that way falsely.

Funny enough with Trump people told him activate Martial Law and put the States that gave falsified voting a second vote this time under a Republican-style must vote in person voting style. Like HP.Cobra mentioned "Vote-by-Mail = Subversive", a way of clinching elections for the kikes.

Sheer fact is many believe he should have activated but funny enough it was already in the books, as we speak the Government can roll Martial Law and it's fine. Funny enough the reason being is the Constitution once again cockblocks Martial Law. It's not so much the Constitution is anti-Constitution or Anti-American or anti-2A(Right to Bear Arms and as one member recently put ability to set up Militias that can work with the police a.l.a. DeSantis recently). But funny enough the Constitution states IF the Government gains control of the nation through Martial Law they will have to enforce the constitution.

Think like New Jersey some woman drive the wrong way got stopped by the police is facing up to 8 years in jail for possessing a gun in shithole New Jersey. Funny every person who possess a gun or has had gun possession issues in New Jersey would have to be detrialed i.e. removed from the New Jersey jail system and every person who wishes to come to New Jersey bearing arms is allowed.

In other words in the U.S.; Marshall Law = Restoration of Constitutional freedoms due to both the Government and Military adherence towards the Constitution.

Either way nations like Taiwan are under Marshall and probably don't realize they are still under it and can roll around with various laws since they are having issues with China. Various countries World-Wide don't realize they are under Marshall law already. It just depends on whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. Here in the States under proper supervision we are a law bringing/enforcement of the constitution technically speaking all the unconstitutional laws cease to affect society.

Which can be a very bad thing for the JNWO they are banking on people being stupid and not knowing the constitution but the military/Government have the final say and the say is We follow the Constitution.

Gear88 said:
Sheer fact is many believe he should have activated but funny enough it was already in the books, as we speak the Government can roll Martial Law and it's fine. Funny enough the reason being is the Constitution once again cockblocks Martial Law. It's not so much the Constitution is anti-Constitution or Anti-American or anti-2A(Right to Bear Arms and as one member recently put ability to set up Militias that can work with the police a.l.a. DeSantis recently). But funny enough the Constitution states IF the Government gains control of the nation through Martial Law they will have to enforce the constitution.

Yes, that's exactly the situation. I do not think that Biden would do this, since, that would immediately cause a fallout for him. Declaring this when you want to do Unconstitutional actions, can backfire, provided the Military is at a level to under what it needs to do. The justification is poor.

Biden however has done a testing to see how much of the Military would comply, by enforcing the vaccine on the US Soldiers.

In Europe, many Constitutions have a clause about public health. I've read some European ones over the years, and they all have clauses for Public health.

Yet, from a legal standpoint, enforcing people in the slippery slope of medical decisions is standing on shaky grounds, let alone to summon the military to enforce anything. Regardless, the last 2 years have also seen the death of all forms of medical "Legality" in the West.

If Military junta's come about, these won't be everywhere, and the phenomenon won't be global. But it may be regional. There are quite a few insane jews who have literally NO qualms to do that, regardless, they are facing problems.

If they could, they would have done it way earlier. Also, since the whole vaccination narrative has failed, it might get more forced and/or the threat of pushing down the military could be used as terrorism against the population.

What is for certain is that the jews definitely have also done rituals to these ends especially on their Hanukkah. Cases like Austria and Australia or Nations who literally have "Co-Vid Camps", are very worrisome cases. Here Constitutional limits have been breached a long time ago. These camps are also a bad omen.

On December 5th I have warned in regards what is going to happen. Of all places, this occurred in Canada. Other countries have went borderline, such as Australia, without a formal declaration of being a tyrranical government.

I am telling everyone, please listen to the Gods. For one, these dictatorships [some are legal now such as the Trudaeu regime] are going to pretend they are "legal" too. They have no reasoning and no reason to exist either. They should lift all anti-freedom measures and allow life to continue.

There will be a new schedule that will be up shortly...We will annihilate them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
On December 5th I have warned in regards what is going to happen. Of all places, this occurred in Canada. Other countries have went borderline, such as Australia, without a formal declaration of being a tyrranical government.

I am telling everyone, please listen to the Gods. For one, these dictatorships [some are legal now such as the Trudaeu regime] are going to pretend they are "legal" too. They have no reasoning and no reason to exist either. They should lift all anti-freedom measures and allow life to continue.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

In many places, these measures to curb freedoms have already been defused. But we need to make sure that this is the case everywhere. People can no longer be kept in quarantine simply because of CoVid, which is a very minor reason. People are waking up in more and more places, and I think we have a lot to do with that. We look forward to developments, High Priest!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This can also be seen astrologically.

Jupiter in Aries could lead to aggressive measures.

As well as military dictatorship (Aries).

In 2023 this will become heavy if it takes this direction. This even if "negative", will be to our advantage.

But we must act. There isn't much time left for 2024, and for Pluto's arrival in Aquarius.

They waited patiently for what to do, as well as what we already do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HELL YEAH LET'S REMOVE THIS JEWS PLAGE NOW, FOREVER, IN EVERY WAY AND ON ALL PLAINS OF EXISTENCE AND UNEXISTENCE!!

THEN THOSE REPTILIAN FUCKERS AND CHIPPED GRAY'S AND THOSE WHO STANDING WITH THEM SHALL BE DESTROYED FROM THE LOWEST PLANE'S AND UP AND THEN THEY WILL HIDE OR DESTROY THEMSELVES FOR THAY SHALL NOT GET OF SO EASILY FOR THERE EXTINCTION AND WAY OF THERE END SHALL FOREVER STATE DON'T FUCK WITH THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AKA THE ALL FATHER SATANAZ AND THOSE WHO ARE FOREVER STANDING ALONGSIDE WODANAZ AND TO ENSLAVE HIS CREATIONS!!

HAIL TO THE RISE OF THE WILL OF WODANAZ!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I decided not to post my initial flame response going off on Turdeau and instead say I'm very looking forward to this schedule and him and the rest of the human hating rats being in my visualizations.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back