Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When Will This All End?

Lightningsnake said:
Thank you!
It's very actually and excellent reading.

I have an important question.
What should do if another SS is sociopathic and very harmful to the community?
What is the best solution?

It depends to the extent of the so called tendencies of the "sociopathy".

If you are that sociopathic you don't even understand it, and cannot control it or whatever, this tendency is not to be brought in the community or in harm of other SS in anyway. Because that would incur punishment. That should cause a distancing.

If the person is completely unable to even comprehend this and they are utterly sociopathic and they do not want to in anyway do anything with anyone, or want to only harm others, that is not really SS material.

Sociopathy is also not the same as excessive confidence or even egotism, it's something else.

However, these cases will generally not align with JoS but only on the surface, and just do so in order to further their own strange tendencies, so they generally end up like infiltrators.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Phantom Stranger said:
Its not just Christians that are hard to convince, its even Pagans who don't understand that Satan is Odin/Poseidon/Shiva. I argue with some but that's just about it.
Wiccan fools I guess. And New Agers too.

Pagans should easily understand this, since, Christianity and the enemy programs took over, and literally name all their major deities in the Bible as "Evil". This involves all Pagan religions.

However many are on a very low level and therefore understanding of this is lost in the sea of jewish magick.

Astarte's Page will be up soon. I don't understand exactly how Wiccans and other "pagans" worship Venus for example, and don't understand that Jews literally defamed "Venus" ie, Astarte, in the Bible in the most demeaning fashion.

Many are as asleep to the extent they don't even want to accept that their "Beliefs" got flattened by the Jewish Programs. Regardless, they are still under the Gods, but they don't understand all of this. Don't get disheartened if they don't listen. They should be treated like cousins to ourselves and allies.

That should be logically evident yet most people are not in understanding of this. That is because of jewish spells on the subject and the fact that most people don't even want to get into this [they are meant for simpler things].

This was one of the arguments I had with someone that was frustrating. They tried to tell me xtianity isn't against Paganism and kept debating it they even thought Jewsus was a Pagan God since he was taken from concepts of all sorts of other pagan Gods so its OK to go to church etc.

Really frustrating. I didn't reveal I was an SS or anything but none of my arguments worked they also thought angels were good spirits and guides.

its been quite frustrating trying to show some people the jos way, i have had people listen before and dabble into it but never take it serious in the end. also had someone i showed jos to, they ended up showing their brother who then read enough to know that we were against the jews, which resulted in him slandering me and calling me a nazi (which i would take as a compliment but he didnt mean it in a good way), i wish he would have read more but being a very stubborn individual he scuffed it off. i also noticed several years ago you could talk about the teaching of jos to someone and it seemed like they would get psychically attacked immediately, thankfully its much better these days thanks to the FRTR.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Thank you!
It's very actually and excellent reading.

I have an important question.
What should do if another SS is sociopathic and very harmful to the community?
What is the best solution?

It depends to the extent of the so called tendencies of the "sociopathy".

If you are that sociopathic you don't even understand it, and cannot control it or whatever, this tendency is not to be brought in the community or in harm of other SS in anyway. Because that would incur punishment. That should cause a distancing.

If the person is completely unable to even comprehend this and they are utterly sociopathic and they do not want to in anyway do anything with anyone, or want to only harm others, that is not really SS material.

Sociopathy is also not the same as excessive confidence or even egotism, it's something else.

However, these cases will generally not align with JoS but only on the surface, and just do so in order to further their own strange tendencies, so they generally end up like infiltrators.

Thank you for your reply.
However, there is a complex story behind my question. Which I would rather explain in an email. Because it's a very sensitive subject and I can get into trouble if I talk about it here.
If you are open to it, of course.

eternal666light said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pagans should easily understand this, since, Christianity and the enemy programs took over, and literally name all their major deities in the Bible as "Evil". This involves all Pagan religions.

However many are on a very low level and therefore understanding of this is lost in the sea of jewish magick.

Astarte's Page will be up soon. I don't understand exactly how Wiccans and other "pagans" worship Venus for example, and don't understand that Jews literally defamed "Venus" ie, Astarte, in the Bible in the most demeaning fashion.

Many are as asleep to the extent they don't even want to accept that their "Beliefs" got flattened by the Jewish Programs. Regardless, they are still under the Gods, but they don't understand all of this. Don't get disheartened if they don't listen. They should be treated like cousins to ourselves and allies.

That should be logically evident yet most people are not in understanding of this. That is because of jewish spells on the subject and the fact that most people don't even want to get into this [they are meant for simpler things].

This was one of the arguments I had with someone that was frustrating. They tried to tell me xtianity isn't against Paganism and kept debating it they even thought Jewsus was a Pagan God since he was taken from concepts of all sorts of other pagan Gods so its OK to go to church etc.

Really frustrating. I didn't reveal I was an SS or anything but none of my arguments worked they also thought angels were good spirits and guides.

its been quite frustrating trying to show some people the jos way, i have had people listen before and dabble into it but never take it serious in the end. also had someone i showed jos to, they ended up showing their brother who then read enough to know that we were against the jews, which resulted in him slandering me and calling me a nazi (which i would take as a compliment but he didnt mean it in a good way), i wish he would have read more but being a very stubborn individual he scuffed it off. i also noticed several years ago you could talk about the teaching of jos to someone and it seemed like they would get psychically attacked immediately, thankfully its much better these days thanks to the FRTR.

I remember that. I think the enemy had somethings that triggered their presence when thought about or focused on by people and if a person gets astrally open enough that triggered them to come. Just a theory I don't know this as a fact. But I have seen people outside of the JOS who have psychic abilities get harassed sometimes in my life. I bet Andrea Yates for example was in communication with the enemy. She heard voices talking about Jewsus and to kill her children cause they would end up in hell had fear of this projected onto her. Sounds like enemy attack more so than mental break down.

Look for this kind of stuff you can find it.

I also witnessed someone get harassed by something as soon as I started talking about stuff on the JOS with them they got scared and stopped being my friend. I didn't even straight up bring up Satanism just some of the ideas from the JOS I was going to slowly ease them into talking about it gauge their reactions first. That's what I always do.

I don't think they are as active anymore though.

So what happens if a Satanic Soul has Sex with a jew not knowing If the person is a jew ?
Do they end up getting cursed the second sexual things happen? What about if a satanic soul is in the hospital from lets say a gun shot wound and jew Lizard blood is put in the satanic person will anything had happen? Will that turn change a satanic soul into a jew
Does anything bad happen to a satanic soul if the satanic soul has sex or makes out with a jew not knowing if The person is a jew?
When the dna Mixes does it Change satanic soul dna or something? Can we form Soul connections with Jews ? Do we lose a part of our soul if a Satanic soul had sex with a jew not knowing the person is a jew
Will anything bad happen if a Satanic soul shares drinks with a jew ? I think we need a post on this since the vaccine destroys what can jew blood jew fluids do to our body and our soul? Does anything bad happen if a Satanic soul that isn't developed very well talks to a jew not knowing if there a jew?

So lets say someone has heart problems and they get a heart transplant and it happens to be a heart of a jew what would happen to the satanic persons dna body mind soul?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your topic: Mystery Relationships: Do Women Follow "Natural Selection"?

Is shown at board index at the top, but if you click on it, it says topic does not exist/deleted/removed.

RTR win! :cool:

https://cnb.cx/31mbveT

"The emergence of the new Covid variant is a result of the failure of the richest nations to share their vaccines with developing countries, said the foundation’s president, Rajiv J. Shah.

(...)

Speaking to CNBC at the Conference de Paris on Tuesday, Shah said the pandemic has highlighted the 'tremendous ingenuity and innovation' in the private sector that can be used in public policy. Operation Warp Speed in the U.S. is a 'huge success story,' he added.

However, he suggested that the developed world had failed in its two objectives to ensure that such success could be emulated globally.

'One was to achieve 40% immunization coverage by the end of this year, and the other was to achieve 70% and therefore herd immunity by September of next year. Neither of those is going to be achieved through current efforts,' Shah said.

'And that’s exactly why we have this dangerous new variant, disrupting global markets and global economies and lives around the world.'"

It's likely that the same thing happened in Hungary: the Great Reset delegation visited the Prime Minister here in Hungary and told him to achieve a higher vaccination number by the end of the year. (The PM referred to some sort of dossier showing them the steps.) He tried, quickly issued some decrees. But now the chairman of the Rockefeller Foundation is publicly hysterical that their plan has failed. :lol:

I will finish the meditation program around Christmas and join you on RTR.

And an addendum to my previous post:

"Shah joined the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2001, serving in a range of leadership roles including Director of Agricultural Development, Director of Strategic Opportunities, Deputy Director of Policy and Finance and Chief Economist."

(Rajiv Shah Wikipedia, https://bit.ly/3luGxbo)

eternal666light said:

The reality is you should consider yourself lucky nothing bad or worse happened. I guess your in a reasonable place with a reasonable amount of freedom of speech, freedom of politics, and freedom of religion.

But the reality is there are various places in which you would basically be destroyed or outright killed.(Cancel culture non-sense).

Sheer fact is it gets to the point with NPCs that no matter what they are so up the ass triggered that there is a reason why jews call them goyim.

I don't know about psychically attacked other people. I highly doubt someone just knowing or perusing JoS would be psychically harassed that sounds like some personal paranoia or some delusion, no offense.

But it does seem true that people are triggered this anti-NatSoc stubborn individual is in for a rude surprise. It be akin to a civilization helping our civilization break free from kosher supervision only for various retarded people getting caught in a shitstorm with them because they don't take no for an answer. They are told these kosherites are malefic entities to which they are just attached to this notion of judeo-bolshevism.

Sheer fact is either the person is really manipulated and brainwashed. I'm assuming this person went on a wild emotional rollercoaster rant. Apparently it'll probably be a person that is told jewish people and shabbos created the Holomdor and massacres of tens upon hundreds of millions maybe even billions of people over the course of the last 100 years and even before that right around the time when the jews and shabbos killed others throughout history so the billions mark. And this person is stubbornly or very stubbornly like you said go I don't care, Nazis killed 6 million jews.

Okay then at the end of the day remain the ignorant retard you are. Funny enough when times change and he is being walloped by blow after blow of counter-information. It'll trigger him, which is funny because that is precisely what we are trying to do. Trigger NPCs to wake the fuck up.

Just be glad that while there are a lot of NPCs at least like recent news of people sending threats or death threats or violence to Davos group and rabbi Schwab and company. They had to simmer down, just because there is a sea of NPCs doses not mean the words, ideals, and actions of a select few is towards that path. IF more people knew about NS and to a degree SS but more to NS we'd be better off.

Like I said time and again in various threads. People aren't too bothered by SS inasmuch despite being triggered their rationality states "Does Satan or God really punish people? People say it but I don't know". Which is ironic cause when they even so much as get a hint of NS, they go fucking berserk. I guess people don't really have the killer instincts to delve into NatSoc. IF only they knew their own Gentile system is being shat upon by the propaganda.

But then again there is a risk by the enemies of Humanity to compel the masses against NS. When the masses can't stop a Nazi force and they are forced to convert. They'll go wait WTF the Government and my community ACTUALLY wants to help me? This is what NatSoc is? and then the psychological circle of a breakdown from a shattered reality. I've been told Nazism is pure evil and yet THIS is Nazism. To which we go Yeah dumbass WTF do you think Hitler and company were trying to help you with.

In the end don't put yourself at risk. You seem to have a lot of pride on NS/SS which is good but it seems like either your falling into arrogance or the arrogance of others is falling unto you having to deal with stubborn NPCs that seemingly think this is bad. Which is not...take pride but do be cautious we aren't in christurd times like Billy Christurd meme of sending you to the faggot to burn or gallows to be murdered cause it ain't my communist religion but we are still in enemy times.

If this forum will approve this message it means its real and truthy.

I'm not an English or American so I must apologize for my potato English.

Tell me Cobra because Maxine is "not here anymore" as far I know the enemy world and themselves our world is lower and WAY more lower then theirs but either so.... our Gods takes ages to win. I love them, I respect them, they are everything for me but in a way i start to lose hope in Life , in this shity universe if our Gods are so powerful how come i have to go to work monday till friday and bag antibody tests , why don't they help all of us giving ourselves altheas enough so we can have peace and meditate in quite without getting disturbed. I don't understand u said Satan is 6000 Years Light ahead and the enemy its just 350-600 how come we getting so fked. Maybe the Gods dosn't care about us so much even if we are their creation, expacially SATAN creation . Im so confused please explain me Man.

Wtf is happening . Will this shitty post get approved? Im so sick of those rencarnations.. i hate those fkers the most..i mean the enemy but for fk sake im too busy working for them while my Gods dosn't give me ...fk i don't blame them if i was enoguh powerfull i would have win my freedom of money and time and fight in this war yah its not them its me its not like they are 30x more powerfull then the enemy af0we9rwaiajfwirajfwr.

Im so curious if this is gonna get approve. Uranus best plannet no1. George like dafq why is was called like this before.

Dark Waters said:
So what happens if a Satanic Soul has Sex with a jew not knowing If the person is a jew ?
Do they end up getting cursed the second sexual things happen? What about if a satanic soul is in the hospital from lets say a gun shot wound and jew Lizard blood is put in the satanic person will anything had happen? Will that turn change a satanic soul into a jew
Does anything bad happen to a satanic soul if the satanic soul has sex or makes out with a jew not knowing if The person is a jew?
When the dna Mixes does it Change satanic soul dna or something? Can we form Soul connections with Jews ? Do we lose a part of our soul if a Satanic soul had sex with a jew not knowing the person is a jew
Will anything bad happen if a Satanic soul shares drinks with a jew ? I think we need a post on this since the vaccine destroys what can jew blood jew fluids do to our body and our soul? Does anything bad happen if a Satanic soul that isn't developed very well talks to a jew not knowing if there a jew?

1. At worst person becomes total slave and their life falls apart at best they wake up to this really quick realize they are a Jew and cleanse it away after a month or two.

Do they end up getting cursed the second sexual things happen?

2. It's impossible not to connect to someone and have sex so yeah.

What about if a satanic soul is in the hospital from lets say a gun shot wound and jew Lizard blood is put in the satanic person will anything had happen? Will that turn change a satanic soul into a jew

3. They might feel sick for a bit might have that energy on them for a bit but it won't harm anyone permanently I don't think. I don't know this one.

When the dna Mixes does it Change satanic soul dna or something?
4. No

Can we form Soul connections with Jews ?
5. Yes it ends up being similar (but in many cases worse) to issues one would face with psychic vampires this can easily be looked up so I don't think I need to explain more.

Do we lose a part of our soul if a Satanic soul had sex with a jew not knowing the person is a jew
6. Maybe if it goes on for many years.

Will anything bad happen if a Satanic soul shares drinks with a jew ?
7. No not unless the Jew drugs or poisons them or something.

I think we need a post on this since the vaccine destroys what can jew blood jew fluids do to our body and our soul?
8. I don't think this is the actual issue though they may carry the Jews energy I don't think it changes dna or harms anything that is unless they have some disease that gets passed on.
So really not much to talk about here.

Does anything bad happen if a Satanic soul that isn't developed very well talks to a jew not knowing if there a jew?

9. Not unless they form a soul connection.

the hybrid said:
If this forum will approve this message it means its real and truthy.

I'm not an English or American so I must apologize for my potato English.

Tell me Cobra because Maxine is "not here anymore" as far I know the enemy world and themselves our world is lower and WAY more lower then theirs but either so.... our Gods takes ages to win. I love them, I respect them, they are everything for me but in a way i start to lose hope in Life , in this shity universe if our Gods are so powerful how come i have to go to work monday till friday and bag antibody tests , why don't they help all of us giving ourselves altheas enough so we can have peace and meditate in quite without getting disturbed. I don't understand u said Satan is 6000 Years Light ahead and the enemy its just 350-600 how come we getting so fked. Maybe the Gods dosn't care about us so much even if we are their creation, expacially SATAN creation . Im so confused please explain me Man.

Wtf is happening . Will this shitty post get approved? Im so sick of those rencarnations.. i hate those fkers the most..i mean the enemy but for fk sake im too busy working for them while my Gods dosn't give me ...fk i don't blame them if i was enoguh powerfull i would have win my freedom of money and time and fight in this war yah its not them its me its not like they are 30x more powerfull then the enemy af0we9rwaiajfwirajfwr.

Im so curious if this is gonna get approve. Uranus best plannet no1. George like dafq why is was called like this before.

I have to commend positively in that you are taking the harder path or that you are in a place where the ability to refuse things you don't want is still available and you use that path. I can see you are quite stressed from this reply, but in a short response, that is a Christian mindset of wanting to be saved. I will give a more elaborate response on that. Stay strong and keep advancing your life, try to overcome these difficulties.

Gear88 said:
eternal666light said:

The reality is you should consider yourself lucky nothing bad or worse happened. I guess your in a reasonable place with a reasonable amount of freedom of speech, freedom of politics, and freedom of religion.

But the reality is there are various places in which you would basically be destroyed or outright killed.(Cancel culture non-sense).

Sheer fact is it gets to the point with NPCs that no matter what they are so up the ass triggered that there is a reason why jews call them goyim.

I don't know about psychically attacked other people. I highly doubt someone just knowing or perusing JoS would be psychically harassed that sounds like some personal paranoia or some delusion, no offense.

But it does seem true that people are triggered this anti-NatSoc stubborn individual is in for a rude surprise. It be akin to a civilization helping our civilization break free from kosher supervision only for various retarded people getting caught in a shitstorm with them because they don't take no for an answer. They are told these kosherites are malefic entities to which they are just attached to this notion of judeo-bolshevism.

Sheer fact is either the person is really manipulated and brainwashed. I'm assuming this person went on a wild emotional rollercoaster rant. Apparently it'll probably be a person that is told jewish people and shabbos created the Holomdor and massacres of tens upon hundreds of millions maybe even billions of people over the course of the last 100 years and even before that right around the time when the jews and shabbos killed others throughout history so the billions mark. And this person is stubbornly or very stubbornly like you said go I don't care, Nazis killed 6 million jews.

Okay then at the end of the day remain the ignorant retard you are. Funny enough when times change and he is being walloped by blow after blow of counter-information. It'll trigger him, which is funny because that is precisely what we are trying to do. Trigger NPCs to wake the fuck up.

Just be glad that while there are a lot of NPCs at least like recent news of people sending threats or death threats or violence to Davos group and rabbi Schwab and company. They had to simmer down, just because there is a sea of NPCs doses not mean the words, ideals, and actions of a select few is towards that path. IF more people knew about NS and to a degree SS but more to NS we'd be better off.

Like I said time and again in various threads. People aren't too bothered by SS inasmuch despite being triggered their rationality states "Does Satan or God really punish people? People say it but I don't know". Which is ironic cause when they even so much as get a hint of NS, they go fucking berserk. I guess people don't really have the killer instincts to delve into NatSoc. IF only they knew their own Gentile system is being shat upon by the propaganda.

But then again there is a risk by the enemies of Humanity to compel the masses against NS. When the masses can't stop a Nazi force and they are forced to convert. They'll go wait WTF the Government and my community ACTUALLY wants to help me? This is what NatSoc is? and then the psychological circle of a breakdown from a shattered reality. I've been told Nazism is pure evil and yet THIS is Nazism. To which we go Yeah dumbass WTF do you think Hitler and company were trying to help you with.

In the end don't put yourself at risk. You seem to have a lot of pride on NS/SS which is good but it seems like either your falling into arrogance or the arrogance of others is falling unto you having to deal with stubborn NPCs that seemingly think this is bad. Which is not...take pride but do be cautious we aren't in christurd times like Billy Christurd meme of sending you to the faggot to burn or gallows to be murdered cause it ain't my communist religion but we are still in enemy times.
you seemed to assumed i do this kind of thing regularly. these experiences i had were mostly from 6-7 years ago, while now i just poke for information from people and pick their brain to see if they are someone that could accept the knowledge from the JOS.
writing satanisgod inside portapotties or whatever is one of the safer ways i go about sharing the JOS, lol.

Great sermon, thanks I needed to hear this.

"Many aren't aware of the plans of the Gods or how the Gods see and plan things. This leads many to pointless worry. Tune into them and you will see what I mean here, but tune on a calm day without astral bullshit and traffic."

Why won't we simply use Black magic on our corrupted politicians and seek Justice our self? Wouldn't that help us shift the reality into the good direction, stopping evil from doing worse? Please Enlighten me, because I do feel hopeless even if people are slowly standing up for Tyranny across the world but it still feels like it's not enough or maybe i'm wrong!

Looking forward for your reply, beside advancing spiritually what else can we do, to go to the good direction and somehow help stop what could get worse in future, my father was standing against vax and yesterday he called me he accepted it because workplace forced him into or else he wouldn't receive $10k in vacation and a higher salary.. when i heard this i just wanted to curse his Ceo with heart attack but now after reading your sermon I'm a bit lost. Should i or not seek justice with black magic or just let things unfold themselves and trust Gods with their plans of everything will get better?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Yeah sounds bad, I will get to work with meditations.

For now I have managed to get a few people onto this site(about 2, I think?)

Its not just Christians that are hard to convince, its even Pagans who don't understand that Satan is Odin/Poseidon/Shiva. I argue with some but that's just about it.
Wiccan fools I guess. And New Agers too.

So yeah we might not be able to save everyone, but we can still save a lot ye.

I hear you. Spoke to some my self, pagans an new agers and they all yelled at me, claiming what told them to not to be true. They believe Satan and the demons are entirely separate beings.

The truth is revealed to us the way it is supposed to be, not by rituals and magic, but by hard work.

The entire truth is there for everyone to see about this pandemic. Everything our leader said is Truth.

My research concluded on many facts that are hard to swallow for the brainwashed, who will try to justify what is going on with relativity arguments and false comparisons.

1. The Covid-19 is only a plan orchestrated on a global scale to cause a mass of people to rebel, this is supposed to include all dissidents to the Mark (Beast) electronic chip under AI controlled by Kikes 100% (Bill Gates and Rothschild), the people who will rebel include real spiritual people, racial nationalists, freedom thinkers, very extreme feminists and naturopaths, holistic medicine, truth seekers intellectuals, rich people who are very selfish, poor people, people who have nothing to lose, esoteric practitioners, many believers of Muslim and Xtian, Zen, New-age people etc, they can effectively throw to garbage all these people, and expedite the process for violent protesters.

2. SARS-Cov-2 is a Syndrome, not one specific virus, but only observable symptoms of caught + fever = acute !

3. Corona virus are the cause of 15 % of all cases of common cold, they mutate very fast, especially the S1 protein.

4. a healthy person can catch again the same virus 6 months later because of the S1 fast mutation, the immunity for corona virus and Influenza is never achieved, there will be cases for ever and all boosters ineffective at one point, only more needed with updated mRNA new versions.

5. This is a test for all the new technologies to fight cancer etc, if they work, the wealthy will benefit from quasi-immortality in the short-future, they know it is against the laws of nature and God probably, IDK 100%, so they want everyone to jump in the boat and test God probably, it is also a ritual due to the genetic nature of the immunotherapy.

6. The new technology is very risky in short term versus traditional vaccines, for example the useless flu vaccines only resulted for the same amount of doses in same perior 33 deaths, while mRNA caused 6k, ceteris paribus, 20k deaths total so far in VAERS, but the political pressure is there to continue and not recall the drug.

7. People are under a deep spell, there is a true spirit making every politician bend the head to this new gene therapy, I just mentioned it to someone that 20k people died in the US just taking the Covid-vaccine and that in the past for example for the Polio in 1955, after 10 deaths , 10!!!!! people outraged and said it was dangerous, they had already given million of doses at that time in few weeks, but 10 people dying after the injection was enough. Now, 20k and peoples reaction is , well , i didn't really needed the vaccine and I am LUCKY that I didn't had any adverse reaction, (UNTIL NOW).... what is this, a convict, a prisoner's mentality , 100% under spell.

8. There are some spirits involved in this fight, it is God's will, and there will be a massive outcome, everyone is going to be affected very hard in many ways, impossible to tell for now.

(References will be given on demand, I have also a paper on the potential side effects based on real studies)

According to U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, United States, Atlanta, 13 February 2020 document cited below

People usually get infected with common human corona viruses in the fall and winter, but you can get infected at any time of the year. Young children are most likely to get infected, but people can have multiple infections in their lifetime. There is no vaccine to protect you against human corona viruses and there are no specific treatments for illnesses caused by human corona viruses. Most people with common human corona virus illness will recover on their own.

There will never be a successful vaccine against a corona virus type because of their fast inherent genetic mutability, generally established at 6 months turn around.

According to the authorities in the domain of virology and microbiology, corona viruses have spike proteins binding domains which evolves so fast that our immune systems cannot have a lasting immunity by natural ways or by drugs. They change both genetically and antigenically, exactly like influenza .

There is no reliable method of distinguishing a corona virus from a rhinovirus, and also less common agents .
Furthermore, the symptoms are the same as the common cold caused by a common agent, or a rhinovirus. SARS-COV-2 is by definition a "Syndrome", an observable "Severe" pathological reaction occurring in rare cases. Any type of corona virus has thousands of variations and strands.

Finally, corona virus types are responsible for only 15% of common cold symptoms, including Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). In the optimal scenario, following the Vaccination Practice, a repeated, constantly updated immunotherapy treatment based on the highly mutating S1 protein could protect from symptoms in those 15% cases of cold caused by some corona virus, and the 'authorities' would continue to record new 'cases' forever.

Medical Experimentation:

The most likely way of creating a treatment against a corona virus side effects (such as BioNTech was trying since 2008), is well explained in the 2003 article published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Immunology, last's paragraph: A SARS vaccine or antiviral drug. Summary: the goal of the new gene therapy is to produce a genetic altering drug which inhibits the up-regulation of certain human genes normally triggered by an immune response to a foreign virus invader, of the corona virus type.

The mRNA vaccines currently being "approved" by ****** were initially only emergency approved, after a 6 months interim trial.

Phase 1/2/3 trials will never be completed. The experiment is on us. The mRNA vaccines are now administered in ******* beyond the one year limit for emergency use because of the "Interim Order" amendment to the **********. The fact that politicians can legalize tobacco, marijuana, heroin, Prozac, alcohols or experimental drugs doesn't make the product safe or safer.

BioNTech, which developed the mRNA immunotherapy, in its 2019 annual report to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, provided a list of business risks. It is explained in the report that even if approved by regulatory authorities, the mRNA immunotherapy drugs are risky :
1. Caution is vital because no immunotherapy mRNA technology drug has ever been approved and commercialized.
2. We are facing unknown risks associated with the approval and administration of a gene therapy designed to temporarily alter our genetic code.
3. Incidentally, the safety of the mRNA immunotherapy is resting on a system of clinical trials not designed for immunotherapy mRNA new drugs. Even if they pass clinical trials with satisfaction and are approved by a regulatory authority, the whole process could be insufficient due to limitations in the trial group size and duration of trial in years to discover the potential serious flaws and adverse effects.
4. The risks posed may never be properly assessed and it could take more than a generation to measure the real impacts on human health. Even so, the medical equipment and knowledge and actual procedures of identifying pathologies and autopsies are inadequate to uncover the link to the new mRNA vaccines adverse effects.

Threatening my Life:
Right now, there are unfortunately many immediate deaths occurring following the inoculation with new immunotherapy drugs, reported in the VAERS database . The actual risk is likely 100 times higher because of the lack of techniques to link deaths and adverse effects which are caused by gene therapies as exposed previously. As such, only a small percentage of immediate deadly reactions are linked to the new mRNA immunotherapy class of drugs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lastly, focus on YOURSELVES first and ADVANCING. The world will do what it will do. If you remain not advanced and whine all day that things haven't fixed in 2-3 years, nothing will get better. The Gods have expectations from people here too. As you mature up and meditate, your integral purpose in all this will be understood.

The Gods and we collectively are to remain optimistic, as we have been doing great. We can do continuously better. Continuing upon the same path and pattern, there is a light in the end of the road. Everyone just do your best, remain optimistic, and focus on bettering yourselves and your lives with advancement.

All will be fine in the end.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks HP, I'm hanging on to your words.

The vaccination obligation is becoming clearer for January in France. The government announced it last night. A bill will be tabled in early January. Let's say it's not said like that but vaccination pass (tests will no longer be accepted) + obligation of vaccination pass in companies = vaccination obligation. And, vaccination for little kids just opened. They're pushing it hard. This crap makes me sick.

Obviously, this makes me a little desperate. They're announcing this right before Yule those scumbags.. so I'm going to hang on to your conclusion and stick with my advancement in all areas.
I know it's a war of psychic attrition. I know that everything is going to get more and more tyrannical, that they are really going to use force everywhere.
But sometimes the enemy takes my smile

SShiva_fr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lastly, focus on YOURSELVES first and ADVANCING. The world will do what it will do. If you remain not advanced and whine all day that things haven't fixed in 2-3 years, nothing will get better. The Gods have expectations from people here too. As you mature up and meditate, your integral purpose in all this will be understood.

The Gods and we collectively are to remain optimistic, as we have been doing great. We can do continuously better. Continuing upon the same path and pattern, there is a light in the end of the road. Everyone just do your best, remain optimistic, and focus on bettering yourselves and your lives with advancement.

All will be fine in the end.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks HP, I'm hanging on to your words.

The vaccination obligation is becoming clearer for January in France. The government announced it last night. A bill will be tabled in early January. Let's say it's not said like that but vaccination pass (tests will no longer be accepted) + obligation of vaccination pass in companies = vaccination obligation. And, vaccination for little kids just opened. They're pushing it hard. This crap makes me sick.

Obviously, this makes me a little desperate. They're announcing this right before Yule those scumbags.. so I'm going to hang on to your conclusion and stick with my advancement in all areas.
I know it's a war of psychic attrition. I know that everything is going to get more and more tyrannical, that they are really going to use force everywhere.
But sometimes the enemy takes my smile

If you decide you do not want it, do not be terrified of it, try to find a solution, or buy yourself time. This won't drag on "forever" and there may be loopholes. I can't stay more on the subject for obvious reasons.

As I stated in another post, some countries will use force. Like escaping blows, one must try to escape this force.

No matter if one takes this or doesn't, they have made the situation that at least something will be lost or people will be fucked. Either way, people also lose their most important freedoms, which is also part of this whole bogus snakeoil vaccine game.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you decide you do not want it, do not be terrified of it, try to find a solution, or buy yourself time. This won't drag on "forever" and there may be loopholes. I can't stay more on the subject for obvious reasons.

As I stated in another post, some countries will use force. Like escaping blows, one must try to escape this force.

No matter if one takes this or doesn't, they have made the situation that at least something will be lost or people will be fucked. Either way, people also lose their most important freedoms, which is also part of this whole bogus snakeoil vaccine game.

Yes, they will use force. I have seen the yellow vests being mutilated. I have seen acquaintances imprisoned for "supremacists" and other invented reasons. They forcibly hospitalized dissident medical professors. A guy who refused to wear a mask was interned. Etc

The same stupid images in Europe. Cops mistreating people for their damn mask and their damn green pass. Austria, Poland, Netherlands.
In Italy, they put up ads "we don't spend xmas with non vax."
A guy in Italy was kicked off a boat because he didn't have a green pass and the passengers yelled "kick him off". That shocks me. The re-programming of the minds of a majority that prefigures the hunt for non-vax.

The village idiot who serves as the French Prime Minister has named the non vax as responsible for everything. No surprise. They push to horizontalize the conflict, so they escape the vindictiveness of the mass.
This mass that refuses to think. It is incredible. That the lizards make the lizards is without surprise. But that people are so unintelligent will always amaze me.
As for the alternative solutions...the French are really good gogoy and love to be model citizens. Especially the doctors... The slightest case of false pass is sent to court and there are severe penalties. Dissuasive... for examples.
I'm sure we'll find a way. It's just depressing sometimes.

I always wished to move to France... I love that country and there is so much to enjoy from France.

To add to this beautiful discussion, I see that many of us are making plans to escape persecution one way or the other...

This text below is about Spirits, if you don't believe, you have no clue of their existence, you are no interested in them, please do not read...

Here I am ready to ******* when the army comes knocking door to door to incarcerate the non-compliant. People will suffer a lot and the wrath of God that will be upon the whole humanity for the persecution of the resisting ones and the children, a lot of people know what is coming through spirits, the signs for me have been everywhere from people around me. Many prophetic texts explains how inescapable and implacable the forces currently in action are, it is literally a spell and a real spirit doing this through black magic. You call it human stupidity, it is way darker and sinister than this, and by getting the vax we make a sin and sin against liberty and prostitute our body to a human authority guided by a mercy-less wicked bounded to hell, ex double murderer human man spirit, passed away around 85-95 years ago. I have no proof, 0, and this is only based on the impression that this spirit made on me, that it is the only spirit with such hatred, determination and going against the clock with Gods own green card, able to orchestrate this and it will go on and on until another spirit stronger than him hunt him down, strip it of its powers, and shop it in pieces and eat that spirit (ill eat bits of it too) ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back