Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga: Easy & Rest Days; Anti-Anxiety Bedtime Routine

Yagami Light said:
Stormblood said:
I am sure you can understand the rulerships on the list on your own now ;) and be a more aware participant of this middle-aged women club :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, yes I will!

Thank you a lot for your explanation, it really cleared things up for me! :)
For starters I will try to see where I feel the most energy as well, and then accordingly focus on the chakras I need to.

I am sure Lydia's will be a huge help too when she will reply.

Norse 88 said:
I did this full routine for the first time last night before bed, Lydia, and it really made a huge difference. Thank you for sharing some of your wisdom. I often gain alot from reading your posts.

HAIL SATAN
I'm glad it was so good for you :) I'm doing it once a week.

Lasollor said:
Vibrations are needed as well. There are multiple mantras available on JoS for the solar chakra :)

Artisan said:
That's great to hear! :)

Lightningsnake said:
When I was a child, I had to go to physiotherapy for a long time because of scoliosis. But it does not understand anything. Since I have been doing yoga I have noticed a huge improvement. My posture is completely different. And I greatly increases my chi energy. Fantastic.
Like charging a battery.
Yes, yoga is great for the spine, I'm glad you've had such improvement :)

Lydia said:
Lasollor said:
Vibrations are needed as well. There are multiple mantras available on JoS for the solar chakra :)

If there's no privacy is non verbal mantra effective. Or are verbal mantras superior?

blackwizard said:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT POSITION
CHAKASRANKA POS
ONE OF OUR GOD'S TELL ME THAT THIS POS HAVE MAGICAL HEALTHY EFFECTS.

It is very beneficial, but not for an easy & rest day, as this post was about. But it is one of my favorites :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=322319 time=1644047709 user_id=57]
blackwizard said:
CHAKASRANKA POS

It is very beneficial, but not for an easy & rest day, as this post was about. But it is one of my favorites :)

Is there really a pose by the name Chakasranka?

I tried looking for it online, but couldn't find anything at all. There's no images or links that show up on Google search or DuckDuckGo by that name (no images at all in fact).

It tries to autocorrect to Chakrasana instead when searching for it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=322319 time=1644047709 user_id=57]
blackwizard said:
CHAKASRANKA POS

i just didn't know where to share this information sorry.
gods bless you.

VoiceofEnki said:

I tried looking for it online, but couldn't find anything at all. There's no images or links that show up on Google search or DuckDuckGo by that name (no images at all in fact).

Oh, I saw it as Chakrasana, I hope that's what he was talking about. Wheel pose.

blackwizard said:
i just didn't know where to share this information sorry.
gods bless you.

That's fine, you can post anywhere, even make your own post in the forums :)

BlackOnyx8 said:
Fantastic, thank you. Perfect for me because I use yoga to correct an issue with my knees , as well as a spinal curvature which is all covered on this routine. I will try this tonight. I still struggle trying to come up with routines for my specific conditions so I really appreciate this, as it seems to be exactly what I need.

I'm also dealing with a spinal curvature. It's hard but I was guided by my GD to a Hatha yoga routine that fits my needs.

It can definitely be discouraging when everyone tells you that such problems can only be solved through surgery - but you will get to a better place if you remain consistent. My body and my spine feel much better when I'm doing the routine daily.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=322646 time=1644145497 user_id=57]
VoiceofEnki said:

Oh, I saw it as Chakrasana, I hope that's what he was talking about. Wheel pose.

This is the (thoracic) bridge pose in gymnastics, for those who are interested.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back