Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forums Back Up Again - Are You Sad Lizards?

Let's go to our Astral Temple and continue doing FRTR with demons together.
The Jews are getting weaker and that is why they reacting.

LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your
being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be
destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you
destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is
forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with
perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy
with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have
destroyed.

-Satan/Lucifer

GakunGak said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GakunGak said:
I noticed this incident being very close to a timeline someone posted about Joy of Satan on /pol/, the original poster abandoned the thread, someone came in and started intellectually nuking christcucks, then jannies [those not on reddit suicide watch] or a designated FBI agent moved the thread to /bant/ section, where someone posted about RTR's, the website itself, around then the forums went down. The site was unaffected, but the forum got nuked. My assumption is Tel Aviv tranny cyber division DDOS-ing the forum because they couldn't get in and breach.

I'd suggest ensuring latest forum software, strong passwords, not using the same accounts for all things together, the usual stuff.

Whoever is in the penetration testing business should coordinate with the mods to schedule testing every week for forum exploit and wargames, in case there is something, so that the hole may be plugged and to ensure no breach can happen, to a reasonable degree, as nothing is 100% secure.

As for the DDOS, this may help if applicable:

https://phoenixnap.com/blog/prevent-ddos-attacks

This explains a lot. This took down many things, let's say a general IP range. The cost to issue such an attack would be rather big, it was no small fry or potato doing this from their potato computer or something. Regardless we are used to this by now, it's consistent.

Security is tight on the back end, we try to do whatever we can. We have taken different measures for everything after years of going back and forth with this crap.

I'm doing analysis and I have identified several risks that should be addressed by whoever made this forum.

I will not disclose those risks in public or private, here or otherwise.

I will be waiting for your direct e-mail. There are a few vectors we are aware of and have closed many.

GakunGak said:
I will, however, prepare a full report with as much detail as possible and deliver to you if I can, after which I'll delete the report locally, and after you confirm to me in private that you downloaded the report, I'll also delete from private messages if I can.
Just a suggestion (I assume you was aware of this anyway but just in case), if you are going to send an email using protonmail (or any email provider), it might be far better to upload your report on a third-party website where you have an account and only send over the link by email rather than attaching the document/report to your email message. The reason is that if you upload it on a third-party website like mega or any trusted file uploader, you can delete it as soon as you have the confirmation that HP has received it, granted/assuming that the host website is not going to store that document after you delete it. If you attach the document to an email, is highly likely to remain stored on the email provider's servers even if you delete the email as I am assuming the receiver will likely still be able to access the email and download the attachment, which means that they receive an email that is different to the one you have stored on your account. If you only send over a link, it won't be working anymore after HP received it as you will delete the file from the website.

Another useful tip would be to compress the document in a zip/rar archive before uploading it on the website you choose and set a password that you will communicate to HP in that email. The reason is that, if that website will store that archive after you delete it, being protected by a password will make it more difficult for them to access the document, unless they have tools that can surpass that.

Another tip is to put a totally normal name to that archive like `parfume catalogue` or whatever random normal think you can think of, so is not going to look suspicious in the eventuality that the website will still store the archive after you delete it.

The Alchemist7 said:
I think it goes without saying once again. that as many members as possible should download for themselves offline backup copies of JoS so they can have permanent access.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PS - Save the current schedule because the site is up temporarily and we will be moving again.
Do you mean that we will be moving to a new forum again? The host must have been threatened by the jews or something. If there is anything you want me to help with, let me know.

Apolloabove backup is decently keeping up to date with the actual site.
https://apolloabove.org/

No I did not receive.

I have created a room here

https://matrix.to/#/!WedbmbFuPGAjzYTFao:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

It's part of the Matrix network.

If you're on Android, you can use Element.

Let me know if you have issues to join.

Also if the link is not accessible, search the matrix network for Joy of Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GakunGak said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This explains a lot. This took down many things, let's say a general IP range. The cost to issue such an attack would be rather big, it was no small fry or potato doing this from their potato computer or something. Regardless we are used to this by now, it's consistent.

Security is tight on the back end, we try to do whatever we can. We have taken different measures for everything after years of going back and forth with this crap.

I'm doing analysis and I have identified several risks that should be addressed by whoever made this forum.

I will not disclose those risks in public or private, here or otherwise.

I will be waiting for your direct e-mail. There are a few vectors we are aware of and have closed many.

I found one email from April 23, 2019.

I wrote to that email a test message.

If you see "Test", that's me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back