Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Predictive programming

So predictive programming is something you come across in conspiracy theory circles.

And I was thinking about this in regards to the Law of Attraction.

Do the Jews make us watch this horrible scenarios in order to attract them and manifest in reality? Is that what predictive programming is all about? Is that what Hollywood is doing? Using the mass mind as a resource to manifest the realities that they want?

I was thinking about it in regards to the movie "Fahrenheit 451".

The Phantom Stranger said:
So predictive programming is something you come across in conspiracy theory circles.

And I was thinking about this in regards to the Law of Attraction.

Do the Jews make us watch this horrible scenarios in order to attract them and manifest in reality? Is that what predictive programming is all about? Is that what Hollywood is doing? Using the mass mind as a resource to manifest the realities that they want?

I was thinking about it in regards to the movie "Fahrenheit 451".
Yes, that is the way. They also use their version of spirituality to back those things up.

We are reversing this.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Didn't the ancient Egyptians and and Greeks have movies or something :/

Can't we just enjoy stories for the fun of it without manifesting it in reality?

Ancient Greeks invented theatre and tragedies, and comedy. So yes, they had theatres and theatrical plays of course, which are better than cinema by a long shot. The majority of their theatres survives to this day, and you can still watch plays both there and in other places of the world. Go to a theatre and you'll see overflow of emotion if you see a good play. Italians invented Opera which is similar to this, but follows more principles such as an act based on music.

You can of course enjoy theatre and just watching a movie won't manifest it, but the minds who are passive and are programmed with this and it goes inside them, it can create a situation of predictive programming.

The reason why predictive programming is the case, is that the enemy, uses movies to plant a seed in the minds of people, so that when this finally happens people are not entirely shocked. Theatre or movies can be used for good or for bad. For example, movies like 1984 can alert people to a future reality, and make them oppose it or recognize it when they see it. Others promote defeatism and not doing anything when one encounters any of this, while others promote these things as a "desirable" outcome.

Not all movies are predictive programming or made to brainwash, but as the enemy took over hollywood, most are. This has an astral and a physical dimension.

An example of what predictive programming is, would be for example the movie Contagion. The steps to this were followed verbatim. Each movie can have it's own aims to it.

Regardless repetitively giving the mind dross information and crap, eventually erodes this, so one must not be a drone that passively watches all this all the time, because even the strongest minds will be affected. So exposure to bullshit for the health of the mind should be tried to be kept at reasonable levels.

The jews don't really air movies or plays. Mostly, what they do is that they promote a scenario, like they did with the movie Contagion, and through the use of numbers and other occultism methods, try to brainwash humanity that this is normal, desirable, is going to come no matter what people do, but above all, to do nothing to fight against it in anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back