Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REVERSE TORAH RITUAL SCHEDULE [Jew Hanukkah]: 26 NOV To 7 DEC - Concluded

It's just me who imagines it, or in killing tetragramaton, by erasing the letters in my mind, it looks like there is a page behind it that I do not feel dead until I destroy it!?

livelucifer said:
It's just me who imagines it, or in killing tetragramaton, by erasing the letters in my mind, it looks like there is a page behind it that I do not feel dead until I destroy it!?

If these things occur, make sure everything is totally gone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
livelucifer said:

If these things occur, make sure everything is totally gone.

I do the same, it makes good sense to destroy them

Ready to unleash an electro-magnetic storm on them, sir! They started annoying me already in outer life, and it's time for them to see the consequences of their actions yet again. They can start counting their blessings, even if none will be left for them after the first round :lol:

For those who're worried about 'how long it takes to do the schedule' remember: it's better to do it fast than to do nothing at all.

Stormblood said:
Ready to unleash an electro-magnetic storm on them, sir! They started annoying me already in outer life, and it's time for them to see the consequences of their actions yet again. They can start counting their blessings, even if none will be left for them after the first round :lol:

For those who're worried about 'how long it takes to do the schedule' remember: it's better to do it fast than to do nothing at all.

True, same with if it's a bit sloppy for those who are new and practicing them. Anything is better than nothing.

Hail Satan!

I already started immediately the post was dropped. But I'm sad.
Lets go anyways.

I had a strange dream last night. It was as if I was in the mind of a different person. There was a few people around a table. They were cutting up a live baby bit by bit, and frying the parts they took and then eating it. When I woke up I remembered that we also counteract their blood sacrifices of animals AND HUMANS. I still had some negative images flashing even after I woke up. This schedule is going to be big. I was also refused service today at a few places where I had very essential things to do because I'm not gigavaxxmaxxed and don't have a goy pass. Thanks the gods that I'm in a spot where I can invest myself into spiritual warfare without any interruption.

I think it's related to the period, there should be more enemy activity and they will probably find a physical way of attacking you by exploiting the people around you, it can come to pressures up to agressions as well as the usual method of bombarding your mind with useless thoughts.
The other day I was warned that there would be a greater enemy activity, but only yesterday I understood that it was also referred to in a physical way. Yesterday with a person with whom I don't get along well I had a fight and he put his hands on me, 6-7 punches on the head, I was unharmed and I think he broke his wrist, lol.
I write this because you have to be aware that a lot of people around you might fuck up because of the enemy, but after all it's part of war.
Solution:
More AoP, from my point of view it helped a lot.

I hope it's useful to someone.

CandiceLee1313 said:
Thank you!!❤🙂

Hey, I really hope your profile name

"CandiceLee"

and

"Location: Sandy Utah"

are not your real information. Spiritual Satanism is not a joke, putting your information out there like that is so fucking dangerous and If it is your real information then you better happy that your posts haven't caught the attention of one of the many kikes which lurk this forum.

If this is your real information, I'd recommend you get your account deleted by the HPs and have every post of yours removed. Walking around on the forum with your real name and location is just a recipe for getting assassinated. I mean, you know how many people have been tortured, murdered, and all kinds of shit for the pursual of spiritual knowledge? Not even fighting against the enemy, JUST SEEKING KNOWLEDGE.

Far to many to tally up in a day, the sheer numbers are nausiating. And we, Spiritual Satanists, are fighting againsts the very indivuals behind such tortured, murder, etc.

Now, if CandiceLee is actually some random shit you got from RandomNameGenerator or a kike or something along those lines. I actually give you props, lmao, let the kikes take out their own, or waste their time trying to track you down.

I really really hope it is something like what I just described, a time waster for enemies who try to find out who you are, or something that links to a kike, or something like that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
YOU WERE BORN FREE AND YOU ARE FREE.

YOUR FREEDOM DOES NOT DEPEND ON THE COMPLIANCE TO THESE JEWS. THEY CANNOT SELL YOU YOUR FREEDOM BY THREATENING YOU ALL YOUR LIFE. AND IF YOU COMPLY, YOU WILL END UP ENSLAVED!

WE DECLARE AS WE HAVE, FULL AND TOTAL SPIRITUAL WAR AGAINST THE ENEMY GLOBAL REGIME OF FEAR, WE STAND OPPOSED TO THIS IN THE NAME OF THE GODS!

WE WILL CURSE YOU UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE AIR IN OUR LUNGS, AND THE JEWISH SPIRITUAL POWER IN THIS WORLD IS GOING TO PERISH!

We all heard our commander's war cry! Let's show the enemy what Satan's warriors are made of!

For your information..!!! Candice Lee is a name I chose to use on here. For my protein! I am not using my real Birth name. And I am NOT!!! A fucking jew trying to get on here. And I am NOT!! Trying to be funny or stupid!!.. And I am not looking for attention!!! And I wil do what I can to protect myself. 🔥 Just to let you know what is going on here. 👀💗 And I was not expecting.. to get cussed out.🔥🍵 And I am not going to delete my profile here yet.? Unless it's a demand! And I don't want to lose my posts on here. They belong on here just like everyone else's. Who is in this group and website. If there is anything..ANYTHING!!? Wrong then I will delete the profile and start over again with a different name. All I am trying to do is stay on here and learn. And I am not playing any games. And I am not on here for that purpose. If there is any problems? Just let me know. 🐍🔥🙏 Thank you!! Hail Satan!!💗💞

Artisan i know what you mean. And I know you mean well. I don't use my real name when I'm on here and I don't use my real name anywhere else! Especially on the internet! And I'm aware of the enemy and what the enemy is capable of doing! I am not one of the enemy and laugh out loud I am not Jewish! And I am not on here to play games and act like some wine with child! I am aware of the danger that people are in when it comes to social media. I didn't get on here to play around and I know that this place is not a joke! I have learned a lot of things on here! I have done a lot of research on here! This place is not only my home it is also my college it is my school! It is where I spend a lot of time studying and reading so I don't get on here to play games and mess around and I'm not on here looking for attention! I am on here for my own business just the same as every other person on here who is looking to learn about Satan! And this is where I feel at home! It is a home away from home! While I am living on this planet I feel free on here free to say something and open my mouth and say it like it is without being judged or put down especially when it comes to talking about education and your spiritual background and who and what you really are! As a Satanist and to be able to grow and to develop as a Satanist and become stronger and stronger I have nothing to be ashamed of and I have nothing to hide! I use the Name Candic Lee on here. It is a protection! I have never been able to use my real name anywhere on social media! On Facebook I could never use it because I had an ex-boyfriend that was always after me and him and his friends were always talking shit about me and lying about me and causing problems! And I don't want to cause problems by using anything that is of value to me! I noticed a lot of people are not using their real names and that makes me feel a lot safer! The only people who should know my real name is my family! And those that I work with on a job site! What I'm not on the internet and when I'm around home and family and friends! People know who I am and I like to keep it that way! I'm a very protective person and I'm a very private person! I don't like the idea of getting into trouble and I have waited as much as I can! The last thing I need is a bunch of drama and a bunch of enemies after me! This is the reason why I chose to get onto the Jos! Is because I feel a lot safer! Facebook is no joke there is too much trouble on there! And their groups are childish! I did not like the arguing and the fighting between people and I don't like the judgmental behavior and attitude people have all over Facebook! I don't get on Facebook anymore because of that! Not to mention the fact you post or share any of your information pictures or anything excetera excetera is not only those people that you're going to be dealing with your going to be dealing with the Enemy if not more so those that follow the enemy and those that work for the enemy as well! That is why I don't get on Facebook anymore! I have tried to take both of my profiles down and they will not take them down I have had them deleted and asked to have them deleted and they wont do anything about it! But as for here! :) I feel a lot safer and I feel that I can learn a lot more and I have enjoyed being here and I have learned so much! I really would really hate to delete this profile! But if I have to? I will do whatever it takes to protect myself but for now I'm just going to keep it up! If it becomes that big of a deal? I will do whatever I can to protect the one I've got or I will change it if I have to and if it's needed? But the name I do use on here is fake! I don't use my real name and I don't use my real information on here! At all!!🙂 so I believe I will be perfectly fine! Thank you for giving me the thumbs up! And I know you mean well and I appreciate that!❤ Hail Satan!!

I will do something also, I have my own ways. The result already happened!

The jews again attack our sites so that you basically don't participate on this schedule as they plan the next power grab against humanity.

Do participate this is very necessary right now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The jews again attack our sites so that you basically don't participate on this schedule as they plan the next power grab against humanity.

And I bet that some of the people that attacked the site were of our own Gentile kind...

So I was wondering, can we also have a ritual dedicated to the traitors of the human race meaning politicians and all the people from administrative positions like police,justice, healthcare, army, public administration and so on because without them those insane measures wouldn't be here in the first place. I can't take my kid to a football game cause muh green pass

I know most of them are just following rules and don't know any better, but there are those among them and they are Gentile and know full well what they are doing and they are enjoying this power they have over us

I want all of them to enjoy their future incarnations on borg planets far far away from us and never to return ever again.
Or they could remain ghosts and be like the undead pirates of Jack Sparrow roaming the earth at night with a jab up their misty ass :lol:

I literally went from listening Vivir mi vida https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnjy5YlDwk to Feelings(of hate)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnhoIf8dDVE

Every time I hear they made another law, they passed another fine, they took our joy in life by one more step I want to curse them efficiently :evil:

They also say not knowing the law does not exempt you from being punished well fuck that not knowing what race you belong to and not knowing the truth and not caring about spiritual matters at all then fuck that you shouldn't be exempt from us cursing your stupid inflated egos for all time :evil:

I know we have "Curse Israel" but it doesn't seem to be the very same thing. It could be something like "Curse traitors" or "Rat poison" or "Shattering the jab cultists" :lol:

Pls pls pls I want this ritual so bad :mrgreen:

Immortal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And I bet that some of the people that attacked the site were of our own Gentile kind...

So I was wondering, can we also have a ritual dedicated to the traitors of the human race meaning politicians and all the people from administrative positions like police,justice, healthcare, army, public administration and so on because without them those insane measures wouldn't be here in the first place. I can't take my kid to a football game cause muh green pass

I know most of them are just following rules and don't know any better, but there are those among them and they are Gentile and know full well what they are doing and they are enjoying this power they have over us

I want all of them to enjoy their future incarnations on borg planets far far away from us and never to return ever again.
Or they could remain ghosts and be like the undead pirates of Jack Sparrow roaming the earth at night with a jab up their misty ass :lol:

I literally went from listening Vivir mi vida https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXnjy5YlDwk to Feelings(of hate)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnhoIf8dDVE

Every time I hear they made another law, they passed another fine, they took our joy in life by one more step I want to curse them efficiently :evil:

They also say not knowing the law does not exempt you from being punished well fuck that not knowing what race you belong to and not knowing the truth and not caring about spiritual matters at all then fuck that you shouldn't be exempt from us cursing your stupid inflated egos for all time :evil:

I know we have "Curse Israel" but it doesn't seem to be the very same thing. It could be something like "Curse traitors" or "Rat poison" or "Shattering the jab cultists" :lol:

The power of these traitors is given by the jews in power, the global power of the jews comes from the jewish alphabet.
If some Gentiles choose to betray humanity, they become only the lapdogs of the JWO, if the JWO disappears, the traitors will disappear with them.
Concentrate on removing positions of power and influence from the enemy and know that those who aid the enemy will be appropriately punished, use your energies optimally.

FuckYu_666 said:
Immortal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The power of these traitors is given by the jews in power, the global power of the jews comes from the jewish alphabet.
If some Gentiles choose to betray humanity, they become only the lapdogs of the JWO, if the JWO disappears, the traitors will disappear with them.
Concentrate on removing positions of power and influence from the enemy and know that those who aid the enemy will be appropriately punished, use your energies optimally.

No mate, the traitors will not disappear with them. Let me tell you a true story.
30 years back in my country we had a revolution against communism and the proclamation at Timisoara appeared. In that act there was at number 8 a point that said that all the former communists would not be allowed in any structure of the new free state. You know what happened with that point? It wasn't approved.
Now fast forward to present day, former communists and their offsprings run the state and laugh in our faces. The traitors didn't go anywhere they're alive and well as never before.

If you think traitors are going to magically disappear somehow you got another thing coming. Think about humanity as a citadel. It was infiltrated and some of us opened the gates. Let's say we win this war and another menace appears in the future. Would you like to be with them again?

And another thing. The jews don't have the numbers to do this all this directly. All I see are Gentiles that do this. Ok let's say in the beginning they didn't know better. But sure after two years being in the government you know what's going on. You know at least some people are dying from the vaxx or having serious effects. And yet the same people promote it like there is no tomorrow. And they got faces from the military, from health departments and everywhere. As I said, if you didn't know before now you do. I didn't see any of them quit.

I look at other countries like Australia I also see their own kind pursuing the agenda. Some even laugh and make jokes about it. And it goes all the way down the ladder. I see bodyguards at the shops entrance saying things like hey where's the QRcode. The what mofo? They don't even have the authority to check if that is fake or not.The code is not even voted yet to be mandatory and yet it already fucking is. I have to tell my kid hey we're not allowed here(anymore).

The jew isn't sticking up the needle all by himself. We have plenty of our own helping them do it. And most of them are aware of what's going on. I believe the treason issue is huge and must be dealt with accordingly and in an explicit manner. They're just as guilty of this going on as the jews, if not even more..

When all of this is settled and we look back they're gonna say hey man I didn't know. Or I didn't enjoy those free money they gave me. No, I was threatened you gotta believe. I was making jokes and having a laugh, but it was due to stress. That was not me, I would never do that to another human being.

And maybe you'll buy it and say what the heck I'll let this one slip for now. But you don't hear the sound of babies or kids in agony, the families destroyed, the sound of an empty house where mom is not there anymore because her Gentile employer pushed her to take the jab. There's just a lone kid sobbing and wondering who allowed this to happen.

But hey, use your energies optimally bro. Btw, you got a license for that?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: three men attack hanukkah party bus
https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/uk-news/2021/12/02/police-seek-three-men-after-antisemitic-attack-on-hanukkah-party-bus/

MOAR RTR EFFECTS

https://www.christianpost.com/news/authorities-in-india-impose-ban-on-christian-gatherings-worship.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/2/india-christians-church-hindu-groups-bjp-conversion

https://unwatch.org/un-to-condemn-israel-in-3-resolutions-erase-jewish-connection-to-judaisms-holiest-site/

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/14089/20211129/indian-christians-preparing-for-persecution-as-christmas-approaches.htm

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/interfaith-love-risk-amid-indias-hindu-nationalist-surge-81440838

https://www.app.com.pk/featurednews/religious-hatred-on-rise-in-india-as-mob-vandalizes-new-church/

https://muslimnews.co.uk/newspaper/world-news/indian-government-exploits-anti-muslim-violence-tripura-state/

theres plenty MOAR out there

Crystallized Mushroom said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: three men attack hanukkah party bus
https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/uk-news/2021/12/02/police-seek-three-men-after-antisemitic-attack-on-hanukkah-party-bus/
Oy vey, another shoah! :lol:

MOAR RTR EFFECTS

https://www.christianpost.com/news/authorities-in-india-impose-ban-on-christian-gatherings-worship.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/2/india-christians-church-hindu-groups-bjp-conversion

https://unwatch.org/un-to-condemn-israel-in-3-resolutions-erase-jewish-connection-to-judaisms-holiest-site/

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/14089/20211129/indian-christians-preparing-for-persecution-as-christmas-approaches.htm

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/interfaith-love-risk-amid-indias-hindu-nationalist-surge-81440838

https://www.app.com.pk/featurednews/religious-hatred-on-rise-in-india-as-mob-vandalizes-new-church/

https://muslimnews.co.uk/newspaper/world-news/indian-government-exploits-anti-muslim-violence-tripura-state/

Oy vey, the Hindu goy knows that the Jewish Christian Churches are only charging stations for kikes to curse humanity with. Annuda Shoah incoming.

I don't know if it was cause of Jewish curses or what, but I had barely any motivation from December 1st to the 2nd it was strange too cause prior to those days I was doing as many RTR's I could and coupled with hot weather I had as I said no motivation.

But I'm back to doing them again also I don't know what it is but I had checked my bank account this morning and there was a random $170 in there from no where, I don't even know where it came from and it doesn't even tell me either. I was like what? where did this come from?? :lol:

HAIL SATAN :smile:

I hope you feel better soon comrade.

I hope every day you are invoking satan, cleaning your soul and aura, and request the assistance of your guardian demons, this is in order to prevent any backfire and your demon help you to remove any negative energy and throw it back to the jews, your soul and your aura has to be clean in order to repel any attack.

Jews are losing the war and they are spreading more variants in order to destroy gentiles. So keep fighting soldier, don't give up.

Heil Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
MOAR RTR EFFECTS

Oy vey, the Hindu goy knows that the Jewish Christian Churches are only charging stations for kikes to curse humanity with. Annuda Shoah incoming.

Good news.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We must ramp up these rituals, another school shooting with the same general motivations and enemy agenda to outlaw firearms [within the general context of rights removal going on in the West].

These "School Shootings" have always happened either by jews or jewish holidays. The reasons for this for those who understand how much negativity the jews channel, should be apparent.

The white kid Tate Myre from Michigan that tried to stop this died, and strangely so, his video that aired all this comes with his football jersey, which had the number 42 on it, commonly related to Jewish Sacrifices, with 42 being the victim of these sacrifices.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2021/12/02/oxford-high-school-shooting-michigan-update-today/8835598002/

Those who curse Israel are blessed.
Those who bless Israeal are cursed.

Heil Satan.

Those poor sweet children. Their poor families. So many sweet children lost already. What a tragedy. All the more reason to continue what we are doing.

Justice and protection for our children.

Wow what a Cohenidence i just figured that around a huge kike holiday negative shit would start happening around the world and also in my own personal life and yes that is very true shool shootings are usually jews or it happens around Jewish holidays i know the columbine high school shooting both shooters were jews the media lied and said only one of them was they still try to cover up what those jews said about gentiles for example in jew eric harris's web page and journal he talked about talked about how he and Dylan klebold were going to try and run to
Israel because jews arnt persecuted there and whatever crime they commited in another country wouldn't matter
As long as they get to Israel they wont be brought to justice just like how hundred of pedophile jews Israel escape to Israel from being thrown behind bars, and lets not forget to mention the columbine shooters used hitlers birthday to do the shooting people still wonder why the police still don't release the columbine shooters basement tapes, (probably because there was abunch of jewish filth and rhetoric in the videos)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back