Does race matter?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Sero

Does race matter?

Postby Sero » Tue May 22, 2018 12:02 pm

I'm not white, Asian, or Black. I was born to a Middle Eastern family as a Muslim and I changed beliefs soon after.

I was wondering if race truly matters - do Gods prefer the white race more? And does your race indicate your level of spiritual progress? I'm not exactly sure.

Also, what if you do happen to have some Jew in your DNA? Does this mean you aren't a gentile? (I don't have that by the way but I was just wondering)

Larissa666

Re: Does race matter?

Postby Larissa666 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:09 am

Do not feel inferior if you're not White. Every race is unique, and is therefore valued for its uniqueness. Keep up with the meditations, and do not live in delusion that you will not get far with your spiritual progress because you are not white. That is not true. All gentile races can advance. If you keep believing that you can't get far, then you won't get far, not because your'e not White, but because in your mind, you're creating an obstacle.

And, to the last question, a person is jewish if it has jewish blood/DNA in it. Regardless of percent.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 pm

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=294&p=1398&hilit=race#p1398

A quick search through the forums would answer basically all of your questions. The link above is just one of the many.

A jew is a jew and will always be a jew even if they have 0.000000000000000000000000000001% jewish blood.

Each race: White, Black, Asian were all created by the gods. Each with their own qualities and purpose. One's individual spiritual progress is personal. The more effort you put into it the higher you will advance. Where you start, as long as it isn't beyond the point of no return, doesn't matter if you put some effort into advancing. Trying to blame race, circumstance, etc as the reason why someone doesn't meditate is pointless. If you want to advance just work for it.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Fri May 25, 2018 3:12 am

You're probably white. White race isn't limited to the nordic type.
Your race doesn't indicate YOUR progress whatsoever. You won't change race ever. Race is in the soul.
Races do have different "collective" progress levels. Not only humans but every sentient race has.
What does that even mean do the Gods prefer the white race. The Gods prefer dedicated, capable and faithful people. What matters is what you do. They take care of all SS gentiles.
If a person has a gentile soul they are a gentile, if they had a jewish soul they would be a jew. You can't be half jew half gentile on the soul level. Their soul is actually very different from ours.

Sero

Postby Sero » Sat May 26, 2018 9:03 am

Sinistra wrote:You're probably white. White race isn't limited to the nordic type.
Your race doesn't indicate YOUR progress whatsoever. You won't change race ever. Race is in the soul.
Races do have different "collective" progress levels. Not only humans but every sentient race has.
What does that even mean do the Gods prefer the white race. The Gods prefer dedicated, capable and faithful people. What matters is what you do. They take care of all SS gentiles.
If a person has a gentile soul they are a gentile, if they had a jewish soul they would be a jew. You can't be half jew half gentile on the soul level. Their soul is actually very different from ours.

Ah, understood. I was just talking about DNA tests though, like let's say I take one and I somehow happen to have %1 Jew in me. Does this mean I'm not a gentile anymore? I'm pretty sure there are people out there who have Jewish ancestors after all, they can't be SS anymore?

Note: I don't think I have any Jew in me, I'm just simply curious.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 am

There are very few people with small percentages like 1/8th jew or something like that because those bloodlines tend to crap out or they don't reproduce. Jews can pretend to be christians or Nazis but they just can't understand the innate Gentile passion for Satanism and can't fake it.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:46 pm

a jew can never be a satanist because they have there own god yaweh,i have not seen jew marry gentile before but even if they do their children will be jews they can never be a gentile.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 pm

gloryofsatan666 wrote:a jew can never be a satanist because they have there own god yaweh,i have not seen jew marry gentile before but even if they do their children will be jews they can never be a gentile.

Oh, you haven't seen seen them? Then where are all the White Jews, Asian Jews (Kim) and Black Jews (Obama) coming from? How do you think they infiltrated every race and caused internal strife and racial confusion?

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun May 27, 2018 3:16 pm

gloryofsatan666 wrote:a jew can never be a satanist because they have there own god yaweh,i have not seen jew marry gentile before but even if they do their children will be jews they can never be a gentile.

They don't really have "a god" per say. They work for reptilian aliens which are communistic hive minded and not singular at all. And they admit the so called jewish god is thoughforms their rabbis created and control.
There are a lot of jews married to gentiles especially in the western world. They try to do this with goyim of importance to control them. Such as politicians and personalities.
They use their lower caste jewesses to do this. Which work as agents of infiltration and control. The higher caste jews practice total racial purity and no race mixing at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
Alex Jones the famous so called american "alternative" media and conspiracy theorist mogul admits his wife is a kosher jewess. No wonder why he tries to cover up for his jew masters all the time.

Sero

Postby Sero » Mon May 28, 2018 5:02 am

Sinistra wrote:

They don't really have "a god" per say. They work for reptilian aliens which are communistic hive minded and not singular at all. And they admit the so called jewish god is thoughforms their rabbis created and control.
There are a lot of jews married to gentiles especially in the western world. They try to do this with goyim of importance to control them. Such as politicians and personalities.
They use their lower caste jewesses to do this. Which work as agents of infiltration and control. The higher caste jews practice total racial purity and no race mixing at all.

Alex Jones the famous so called american "alternative" media and conspiracy theorist mogul admits his wife is a kosher jewess. No wonder why he tries to cover up for his jew masters all the time.

Is race mixing bad though? I've seen many black gentiles marry Asian gentiles and I never thought there was anything wrong with it.

Why is it bad though?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon May 28, 2018 10:58 am

Sero wrote:Is race mixing bad though? I've seen many black gentiles marry Asian gentiles and I never thought there was anything wrong with it.

Why is it bad though?

To understand what's wrong on a genetic/physical level, look to unbiased studies. Those show how in most cases of race-mixing illnesses and diseases come, intelligence decreases and more. A half-breed is weaker and his genetic code is predisposed to get ailments exclusive to all the races they come from. Yes, there are many diseases that are race-specific. On a mental level, aside from usually being dumber, they are also affected with racial confusion, cultural confusion and national confusion, etc. On a metagenetic/spirtitual level, the same weakening happens. Not to mention, this race-mixing indoctrinated freaks, affect racial consciousness as a whole, weakening them. Each race has a macro-consciousness of their own. Also, most feelings of attraction to other races are not natural: they come from indoctrination and other enemy attacks. Animal don't mix naturally. Only domesticated species mix because they fucked up their DNA. Mixing two Gentiles of different races is the same as mixing a horse with a dunce. Some generation later, they will become sterile, unable to reproduce again. Not to mention the other problem of race-mixing, eliminating biodiversity. After some generations of mixing, we would all look exactly the same and won't be able reproduce, thus dooming ourselves (no survival).

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:57 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Oh, you haven't seen seen them? Then where are all the White Jews, Asian Jews (Kim) and Black Jews (Obama) coming from? How do you think they infiltrated every race and caused internal strife and racial confusion?

Stormblood wrote:

yes i have seen jews marry for political reasons,i meant just a normal jewish guy marrying a gentile.i taught white jews where created by reptilians and also black jews.the jews where created to look like human but they are not humans,there form is just a disguise,so probably they disguised themselves into defferent races in other to blend with the gentile race

is kim a jew,didnt know that,i always notice them by there hooked noses :lol:

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Sinistra wrote:

Oh,i though yaweh is the name of their reptilian gods.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Sinistra wrote:

ok thanks sister,i was thinking yaweh is really a god.but a reptilian one

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:50 am

Sero wrote:
Sinistra wrote:

Is race mixing bad though? I've seen many black gentiles marry Asian gentiles and I never thought there was anything wrong with it.

Why is it bad though?

If you look at history and the descriptions of the great white leaders and their people and their wives you never see Africans any where in there. The great pagan ancestors of whites worked to advance their people and they are the reason Whites and other races have the great inventions of Whites and the civilization whites have. This is why the Jews push the pagans were barbarians meme they want you to ignore this blatant fact.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 am

gloryofsatan666 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:

ok thanks sister,i was thinking yaweh is really a god.but a reptilian one

The jews among themselves in their writings and rabbi teachings, say they are superior to their "god" and that they are "god" themselves. Because the higher ups know that their own rabbis created these thoughtforms they call "god" or "angels" for the goyim, including the "nazarene" aka "rabbi jewsus" who is a thoughtform to mind control the goyim and not a real person. And that is fed by endless xtian prayers. So obviously they don't actually believe any of these themselves since they created and spread these lies. And they have a strict lying and deception policy towards gentiles that they are supposed to 100% practice in a mandatory way to keep all gentiles confused. But being the megalomaniac parasites that they are they sometimes brag and let out information that will harm them. Such as the rabbi who admitted plainly in a conference in english (forgot his name) that they are an alien race whose sole purpose is to destroy us and conquer our planet. Another one is the jewess barbara spectre admiting jews want to genocide the white race and are pushing multiculturalism in Europe in that intent.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:08 am

Sero wrote:
Sinistra wrote:You're probably white. White race isn't limited to the nordic type.

Ah, understood. I was just talking about DNA tests though, like let's say I take one and I somehow happen to have %1 Jew in me. Does this mean I'm not a gentile anymore? I'm pretty sure there are people out there who have Jewish ancestors after all, they can't be SS anymore?

Note: I don't think I have any Jew in me, I'm just simply curious.

1% jewish (if we suppose the DNA test is honest and is not jewing you) means literally 1 full jewish ancestor in your family tree, I believe to be 4 generations back. This would make you jewish.

1% literally means 1 ancestor of the said race, based on mathematics. 50-50 parents, 25-25-25-25 grandparents etc, 12,5/8, 1/16th jewish, one of these people was a full blooded jew.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue May 29, 2018 7:31 am

Sero wrote:I'm not white, Asian, or Black. I was born to a Middle Eastern family as a Muslim and I changed beliefs soon after.

I was wondering if race truly matters - do Gods prefer the white race more? And does your race indicate your level of spiritual progress? I'm not exactly sure.

Also, what if you do happen to have some Jew in your DNA? Does this mean you aren't a gentile? (I don't have that by the way but I was just wondering)

Then that means you're mixed race. Are you Arab? Mixed race people would either re-assimilate into the race they're most mixed with or become a friendly sub-race of their own. Race does truly matter and is extremely important, in JoS we're literally Racialists and a High Priest has stated before that the Gods are Tribalists. There are different races of Gods, such as hybrids, Nordics, Blacks, etc. Most of the Gods listed on the JoS site are Nordic, but there are many more Gods than the ones listed on JoS.

HP Cobra has explained the situation about Half-Jews/Quarter-Jews here: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=81946

This is another sermon on Race Mixing by HP Cobra: https://archive.is/qmEgZ

I'm mixed with White, Japanese, Native American, etc. It's a scientific and academically proven fact that race-mixing is wrong and detrimental. It genocides your race and destroys racial identity. Race-mixing is an act of true racial hatred and self-hatred. Spiritual Satanism/Nazism is based on racial respect.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:46 am

All you need to know is the Jews the most extremely racist people are earth who even have their own racial state.......Push anti-racism and race mixing to the rest of us Goyim and punish us for resisting such......

Why is that....

Sero

Postby Sero » Tue May 29, 2018 8:27 am

Academic Scholar wrote:
Sero wrote:I'm not white, Asian, or Black. I was born to a Middle Eastern family as a Muslim and I changed beliefs soon after.

Then that means you're mixed race. Are you Arab? Mixed race people would either re-assimilate into the race they're most mixed with or become a friendly sub-race of their own. Race does truly matter and is extremely important, in JoS we're literally Racialists and a High Priest has stated before that the Gods are Tribalists. There are different races of Gods, such as hybrids, Nordics, Blacks, etc. Most of the Gods listed on the JoS site are Nordic, but there are many more Gods than the ones listed on JoS.

HP Cobra has explained the situation about Half-Jews/Quarter-Jews here: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=81946

This is another sermon on Race Mixing by HP Cobra: https://archive.is/qmEgZ

I'm mixed with White, Japanese, Native American, etc. It's a scientific and academically proven fact that race-mixing is wrong and detrimental. It genocides your race and destroys racial identity. Race-mixing is an act of true racial hatred and self-hatred. Spiritual Satanism/Nazism is based on racial respect.

I am indeed Arab only, 100%. I have Arabic and Turkish roots (both from the same race). I only said "I'm not black, white or Asian." because I've noticed there's a section for asians, black people and white people but no section for brown people, so I thought I'm a serious minority. To this point I don't know the goal or strength of my race - but ultimately, I wish to live with a humanitarian purpose and empower myself spiritually.

Most Arabs back then used to shame those that marry foreigners, so that is why I'm %100 Arab and I'll make sure I'll stay pure and keep my racial identity. My country resides in the Middle East which is in Asia - so do you think this means I'm asian or?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Sero wrote:I am indeed Arab only, 100%. I have Arabic and Turkish roots (both from the same race). I only said "I'm not black, white or Asian." because I've noticed there's a section for asians, black people and white people but no section for brown people, so I thought I'm a serious minority. To this point I don't know the goal or strength of my race - but ultimately, I wish to live with a humanitarian purpose and empower myself spiritually.

Most Arabs back then used to shame those that marry foreigners, so that is why I'm %100 Arab and I'll make sure I'll stay pure and keep my racial identity. My country resides in the Middle East which is in Asia - so do you think this means I'm asian or?

There only three human races: White, Black and Asians. All the rest comes from mixes or sub-races. Someone may point you toward the right direction or you may do a working with the Odhal rune to understand it yourself.

Something to say about Turkish people is that they are not all the same. There are Whites in Turkey, there are mud-bloods and there are other races, as well as enemies.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu May 31, 2018 7:42 am

Stormblood wrote:
Sero wrote:I am indeed Arab only, 100%. I have Arabic and Turkish roots (both from the same race). I only said "I'm not black, white or Asian." because I've noticed there's a section for asians, black people and white people but no section for brown people, so I thought I'm a serious minority. To this point I don't know the goal or strength of my race - but ultimately, I wish to live with a humanitarian purpose and empower myself spiritually.

There only three human races: White, Black and Asians. All the rest comes from mixes or sub-races. Someone may point you toward the right direction or you may do a working with the Odhal rune to understand it yourself.

Something to say about Turkish people is that they are not all the same. There are Whites in Turkey, there are mud-bloods and there are other races, as well as enemies.

Yes. The proportion of people remaining blue eyed blonde must be like in Greece, southern Spain and Southern Italy. Which means present but very low in this day and age, since these aryan traits are recessive. All these regions have in common of having been under pisslamic rule.

And I will add that modern day Turkey area used to be populated by aryan pagans. The whole area was greek. And there are still pagan temple ruins all over the place. Remember also the city of Troy was in modern day Turkey. Which is what the Romans claimed being descendants of. Which was aryan pagan at the time.

The natives in the region got raped murdered and culturally genocided by pisslamic animals. Force converting them into pisslam. And their language replaced as well later on. After having been already force converted into xtianity for centuries (the Roman then Byzantine Empire). Similarily to how xtianity has done in Europe. So that today people there are completely confused about their pagan roots. And have stockholm syndrom like the europeans who claim xtianity as their heritage. And jews use them as useful idiots.

Most the middle easy is race mixed through mongoloid blood the invading hordes raped everywhere. And took the native women as slaves. And this is basically how brown arabs must have been created as well. Mixing in black blood from raping.

And through the middle east and southern Europe, the farther North you go the less people look race mixed on average.

For the OP : There is no turkish race nor there is an arab one, all people believing such are either ignorant of the history of the region or have an agenda. Do not confuse language and the pseudo-cultural garbage of pisslam claims with actual race.

Besides these two languages are not even related whatsoever.

What does being "turkish" even means today. Being a native turkish speaker and being from a family who were native turkish speakers for a few generations basically. Doesn't really matter where they come from themselves. And turkish is a modern language anyway. Created artificially in the 20th century as a jewish project by a crypto jew leader under his gentile sounding alias "Mustafa Kemal". Whose job was to bury the Ottoman Empire and create a pro-zionist nationalist state in Anatolia. People don't really seem aware of that fact.

That was part of the jews working to take over Palestine. They broke the Ottoman Empire in WW1. So that they could split the middle east and then grab Palestine. Which they couldn't claim for themselves in a direct rule before they shitted the holohoax chamber of secrets. The Ottoman Empire was already infested with crypto-jews at all positions of power. And by he way the elite and ruling class spoke the Ottoman which is called Osmanli. Which is a different language then Turkish, that didn't even exist at this time. And the different common people from the Ottoman Empire spoke their local languages and dialects.

And what does being "arab" even means. Being a native arab speaker and being probably brainwashed into pisslam. That's it.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu May 31, 2018 6:37 pm

Sinistra wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Yes. The proportion of people remaining blue eyed blonde must be like in Greece, southern Spain and Southern Italy. Which means present but very low in this day and age, since these aryan traits are recessive. All these regions have in common of having been under pisslamic rule.

And I will add that modern day Turkey area used to be populated by aryan pagans. The whole area was greek. And there are still pagan temple ruins all over the place. Remember also the city of Troy was in modern day Turkey. Which is what the Romans claimed being descendants of. Which was aryan pagan at the time.

The natives in the region got raped murdered and culturally genocided by pisslamic animals. Force converting them into pisslam. And their language replaced as well later on. After having been already force converted into xtianity for centuries (the Roman then Byzantine Empire). Similarily to how xtianity has done in Europe. So that today people there are completely confused about their pagan roots. And have stockholm syndrom like the europeans who claim xtianity as their heritage. And jews use them as useful idiots.

Most the middle easy is race mixed through mongoloid blood the invading hordes raped everywhere. And took the native women as slaves. And this is basically how brown arabs must have been created as well. Mixing in black blood from raping.

And through the middle east and southern Europe, the farther North you go the less people look race mixed on average.

For the OP : There is no turkish race nor there is an arab one, all people believing such are either ignorant of the history of the region or have an agenda. Do not confuse language and the pseudo-cultural garbage of pisslam claims with actual race.

What does being "turkish" even means today. Being a native turkish speaker and being from a family who were native turkish speakers for a few generations basically. Doesn't really matter where they come from themselves. And turkish is a modern language anyway. Created artificially in the 20th century as a jewish project by a crypto jew leader under his gentile sounding alias "Mustafa Kemal". Whose job was to bury the Ottoman Empire and create a pro-zionist nationalist state in Anatolia. People don't really seem aware of that fact.

That was part of the jews working to take over Palestine. They broke the Ottoman Empire in WW1. So that they could split the middle east and then grab Palestine. Which they couldn't claim for themselves in a direct rule before they shitted the holohoax chamber of secrets. The Ottoman Empire was already infested with crypto-jews at all positions of power. And by he way the elite and ruling class spoke the Ottoman which is called Osmanli. Which is a different language then Turkish, that didn't even exist at this time. And the different common people from the Ottoman Empire spoke their local languages and dialects.

And what does being "arab" even means. Being a native arab speaker and being probably brainwashed into pisslam. That's it.

I thought Arab was a sub race of the three main ones like how the Indians are. (The ones from India)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Sero

Postby Sero » Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 pm

Sinistra wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

How come though? Brown people in the Middle East existed for a really, really long time. I was born with extremely white skin but because of the sun, my skin turned somewhat brown-ish but I still look white though.

Do you think I'd be considered "white" though? I don't know. I don't really have qualities that white people have, for one, I'm a very hairy individual and I think this is a common thing between most Arabs.

Also: Turkish people and people close to Turkey are also called "White Arabs", while people that are in Gulf Arabia are brown in skin. I live in Gulf Arabia but both of my parents were born white or have had white parents. I don't know about my mom though because my grandma was a little bit dark skinned and so was she, but my mom definitely doesn't look "African" either.

Anyways: If I'm a racially mixed individual, do you think I'm doomed at this point? Is there anything I could do? I feel like it'll be really hard to even escape the Jew race mix crisis that is happening right now. I used to not notice interracial relationships till I heard about it here, and it's crazy, because there's A LOT of people that have gone through race mixing.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu May 31, 2018 11:05 pm

Sero wrote:1) Do you think I'd be considered "white" though? I don't know. I don't really have qualities that white people have, for one, 2) I'm a very hairy individual and I think this is a common thing between most Arabs.

3) Also: Turkish people and people close to Turkey are also called "White Arabs", while people that are in Gulf Arabia are brown in skin. I live in Gulf Arabia but both of my parents were born white or have had white parents. I don't know about my mom though because my grandma was a little bit dark skinned and so was she, but my mom definitely doesn't look "African" either.

4) Anyways: If I'm a racially mixed individual, do you think I'm doomed at this point? Is there anything I could do? I feel like it'll be really hard to even escape the Jew race mix crisis that is happening right now. I used to not notice interracial relationships till I heard about it here, and it's crazy, because there's A LOT of people that have gone through race mixing.

1) Do I look like a racial evaluation committee president or something :roll:

2) The cause is race mixing that's why southern italians, greeks and spanish have these issues as well. blame the pisslamic hordes and their jewish masters. All these people have been enslaved to pisslam. Some deluded fools and agents will claim that pisslam is muh tolerant religion because it allowed xtianity to remain in these places. But pisslam is literally xtianity 2.0 it's the same jewish shit anyway. So obviously they don't mind as long as xtians are kosher and non rebellious slaves as are mudslimes. And xtianity enforces a total slave mentality anyway. Any potential rebellious tendency would come from the pagan soul of people.

3) All mudslimes are wannabe arabs and their highest life purpose is to imitate mohamad the jewish fictious genocidal child rapist, piss be upon him. Oh well now it makes sense why some of them would claim such a name. They see being arab as being a higher quality slave. The more brainwashed into pisslam the more wannabe arabs they will be. Which is why the most brainwashed ones will even learn arab so they can read their flthy koran in the kosher approved version. The less brainwashed ones who are not arab speaker and have nothing to do with pisslam would probably mock you or get angry if you call them arabs. Try calling a turkish or albanian for instance nationalist an arab. And see how well they take it

4) The way to personal damnation is not meditating and not working on on's soul. So work on your soul mediate do yoga and do RTR. Like any SS should be doing basically.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:58 am

Sero wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

How come though? Brown people in the Middle East existed for a really, really long time. I was born with extremely white skin but because of the sun, my skin turned somewhat brown-ish but I still look white though.

Do you think I'd be considered "white" though? I don't know. I don't really have qualities that white people have, for one, I'm a very hairy individual and I think this is a common thing between most Arabs.

Also: Turkish people and people close to Turkey are also called "White Arabs", while people that are in Gulf Arabia are brown in skin. I live in Gulf Arabia but both of my parents were born white or have had white parents. I don't know about my mom though because my grandma was a little bit dark skinned and so was she, but my mom definitely doesn't look "African" either.

Anyways: If I'm a racially mixed individual, do you think I'm doomed at this point? Is there anything I could do? I feel like it'll be really hard to even escape the Jew race mix crisis that is happening right now. I used to not notice interracial relationships till I heard about it here, and it's crazy, because there's A LOT of people that have gone through race mixing.

It sounds like you're a White Arab or most mixed with White (also known as a mixed Aryan). It depends on your face structure, facial features, hair type, natural skin tone, body structure, etc. to see if you're most mixed with White. Like Stormblood said, Arab is a sub-race of the 3 main races. Mexicans, Indians and Native Americans are also sub-races. You're not doomed, you just need to find someone in the same racial situation as you or re-assimilate into the race you're most mixed with! ♡
Plus the Magnum Opus (MO) makes someone 100% the race they're most mixed with, the MO is the ultimate goal in Spiritual Satanism.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Sero wrote:How come though? Brown people in the Middle East existed for a really, really long time. I was born with extremely white skin but because of the sun, my skin turned somewhat brown-ish but I still look white though.

If you had "extremely" white skin, your skin wouldn't tan but only burn. You are surely not among the whitest tones of White. You can look this up. There are also the Von Lunschan scale and the Fitzpatrick scale that state the same about the whitest people. One of them calls the the lightest range "Celtic type". As a reference to redheads, which are the most common in Scotland and Ireland and their skin never tans, only burns.

Others have given more in-depth answers on other concerns before I got a chance to reply. So I'll stop here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:14 pm

Arabs range from "Mostly White" to "Mostly Black". They are a different subrace that is a blend between Whites and Blacks, and possibly even Asiatic elements.

For this reason saying BS that "Arabs are White" is just a fallacy. Some people over there have a lot of White blood, others less.

From the thousands and more years of separation, Arabs are also a self-defined subrace entity now. You can see an Arab and you know they are Arabic, in the same way you can see people from India and you can see they are from there. If all Muslims in Europe did shave you can still see they are racially Arabian, others whiter, others less. In some places of Arabia you can find people who re more White than natives in the Mediterannean. A lot of mixing has happened there anyway.

One can define as Arab and be Arab, there is no moral or otherwise need to call one's self something else. This is self hate and it's bullshit. Arabs are not African or black either as many people also believe especially in the WN community. They are a subrace of their own, with people that could be classified in other subraces but still do remain distinct.

Assad for example looks largely Mediterranean White. However in his own country Syria there are many people who are Arab with far darker skin than he is. Assad could classify as Greek, Italian, ironically, even more than many natives of such lands in question.

And no, "White Arabs" are not Scandinavians nor Swedes. They are people who have Arab/Mediterranean blood that has a white predominance in it.

The three race beginning line is not to extinct races or to force everything into the same clump so that we make easy categorization. Swedes do not need to go in the Middle East neither does the whole Middle East have to come to Europe cause we "Wuz Whites and Shiet n one n de same".
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:55 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Arabs range from "Mostly White" to "Mostly Black". They are a different subrace that is a blend between Whites and Blacks, and possibly even Asiatic elements.

For this reason saying BS that "Arabs are White" is just a fallacy. Some people over there have a lot of White blood, others less.

From the thousands and more years of separation, Arabs are also a self-defined subrace entity now. You can see an Arab and you know they are Arabic, in the same way you can see people from India and you can see they are from there. If all Muslims in Europe did shave you can still see they are racially Arabian, others whiter, others less. In some places of Arabia you can find people who re more White than natives in the Mediterannean. A lot of mixing has happened there anyway.

One can define as Arab and be Arab, there is no moral or otherwise need to call one's self something else. This is self hate and it's bullshit. Arabs are not African or black either as many people also believe especially in the WN community. They are a subrace of their own, with people that could be classified in other subraces but still do remain distinct.

Assad for example looks largely Mediterranean White. However in his own country Syria there are many people who are Arab with far darker skin than he is. Assad could classify as Greek, Italian, ironically, even more than many natives of such lands in question.

And no, "White Arabs" are not Scandinavians nor Swedes. They are people who have Arab/Mediterranean blood that has a white predominance in it.

The three race beginning line is not to extinct races or to force everything into the same clump so that we make easy categorization. Swedes do not need to go in the Middle East neither does the whole Middle East have to come to Europe cause we "Wuz Whites and Shiet n one n de same".

In South Italy there are a lot of people that kind looks Arab but are mostly White, i feel like i'm like this too, i look white but if i look at my parents and in general my family i can see that they have some small percent of Arabs blood, here like i said i see this in many people. But of course we can all say that we are white :)

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:10 am

Whites barely existed in the Middle East? So, tell me. Alexander the Great never ruled Asia Minor, right? Also, it was never part of the Roman Imperium, right? It's not like Pergamon is in Hellespontus either with the Throne of Zeus. Helles-pontus. I can throw out other places mentioned in Greek texts. Lydia, Ephesus with its Temple of Artemis, Halicarnassus with its mausoleum (which was built by Greek builders, among others), Lycia, Parthia,

We con go way back. Babylon... White civilisation. Sumer, Akkadia, Assyria...

"Give birth to a white baby in the Middle East (...)" Depending on how White, he would probably need to stay indoors all the time. You don't become black. There are White people who don't tan. Those who tan, get a golden or bronze undertone. Nothing like Black people.

Arabs are not a race. There only three main racial groups. All the rest is a mix.

Sero

Postby Sero » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Arabs range from "Mostly White" to "Mostly Black". They are a different subrace that is a blend between Whites and Blacks, and possibly even Asiatic elements.

Understood. The issue is: I really don't look like white or black people so I can't even feel connected to either of those races. Say, if I reincarnate, what will my race be? If I do the Magnum Opus, will I reincarnate in the future depending on the race I'm mostly connected to? I definitely feel more traits in me from the black race than the white race for sure, but I'm still not quite sure.

As for bringing children: Do you recommend any race mixed individual to bring any children in the future or do you think this would only make things worse (creating more race mixed people)? Personally, I've never really liked people out of my race, I've always felt like there will be a lot of cultural misunderstanding in general and so I'd rather avoid it.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:08 pm

luis wrote:In South Italy there are a lot of people that kind looks Arab but are mostly White, i feel like i'm like this too, i look white but if i look at my parents and in general my family i can see that they have some small percent of Arabs blood, here like i said i see this in many people. But of course we can all say that we are white :)

It's because they invaded, raided, pillaged, raped, murdered and enslaved all over southern Europe for centuries. Whenever they couldn't take over completely (like they did in spain, sicily, anatolia, greece) they did all the rest through pirate raids anyway. The whole north african coast was a big bay of criminals.
There is nothing good in the so called arab identity. it was created by genociding and force converting the pagan populations of a massive area, indoctrinating them for generations and using them as savage criminals.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:57 pm

do arabs have any pagan history?

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Sinistra wrote:
luis wrote:In South Italy there are a lot of people that kind looks Arab but are mostly White, i feel like i'm like this too, i look white but if i look at my parents and in general my family i can see that they have some small percent of Arabs blood, here like i said i see this in many people. But of course we can all say that we are white :)

It's because they invaded, raided, pillaged, raped, murdered and enslaved all over southern Europe for centuries. Whenever they couldn't take over completely (like they did in spain, sicily, anatolia, greece) they did all the rest through pirate raids anyway. The whole north african coast was a big bay of criminals.
There is nothing good in the so called arab identity. it was created by genociding and force converting the pagan populations of a massive area, indoctrinating them for generations and using them as savage criminals.

Yes i know that, i've seen some people here having an Arab way of doing things and it's not that good :?

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:46 am

This thread totally made me confused once again on where I stand racially wise lol. Interesting points though. :)

Hail Satan!!!

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 am

hailourtruegod wrote:This thread totally made me confused once again on where I stand racially wise lol. Interesting points though. :)

why would you be confused?
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:57 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:This thread totally made me confused once again on where I stand racially wise lol. Interesting points though. :)

why would you be confused?

Because you have people here saying Arab isn't a race and then there those that say they are. It doesn't pertain to me as much since I'm not part of those people but in a way it does since I'm mixed race( Mexican) as well and so were my parents, but mostly light skin to fair skin and not counting my dad who is really dark but doesn't really have many Asian features besides skin tone basically, the same goes for the parents before that and who knows how long it's been going on. I hardly know many relatives.

In my belief Arabs are a race of their own like HP Cobra said. According to Dharma a race or sub race will be created after thousands of years of the same race mixed individuals keep having offspring. As what happened with Indians and Arabs. They've been around for thousands of years.

Let it be noted I don't think this is anyway how the enemy wants to mix people as when it comes to creating a new sub race it takes a lot of spiritual work which is the opposite of what jews are pushing towards white countries.

So I'm using this on where I stand as a hispanic(Mexican) and it seems like the lighter brown ones to fair skin ones can still blend in with whites and the darker ones with the mongoloid/Asians race.
But it threw me off how someone claimed on here that Mexicans are a sub race lol but it did make me think that it's been several hundred years of Hispanics being mixed race so is it time to start a new sub race or not? This really does suck being in this position. On one hand I feel close to white people and other hand I start feeling doubt and maybe I don't belong. Idk. Lol.

I've done workings to help me out and it only has made FEEL a stronger bond to the white race but I have no tangible evidence that these feelings are correct and that I'm not just making it up. Wamp :/

Hail Satan!!!

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:16 am

[quote="hailourtruegod"][/quote]
White Hispanics are more than welcome to join the White race. If you can make it work with someone of the White race then good for you. My personal opinion though is White Hispanics should stay with White Hispanics. But don't listen to me... Do whatever you think is right... You know what you are doing...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler