Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AZAZEL - APOLLO: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azazel: Hieratic Information

Hooded Cobra

Is he the twin brother of Astarte and the grandson of Beelzebub?

"Azazel is a grandson of Beelzebub (Enlil). He is the twin brother of Astaroth. Both he and his twin sister Astaroth are the children of Beelzebub's son "Sin/Nannar" and Sin's wife "Ningal." Both Azazel and Astaroth have always been very close. The painting at left is how he always appears to me." HP Maxine Dietrich

Yes, Azazel and Astarte are related in this way.

But Astarte is supposed to be Satan's daughter, not Beelzebub's grandchild.

Sorry for spamming you with questions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan is also, "All the Gods". There are extreme supernal reasons why He is the highest God.

I figured that out this year. Trying to tie everything together gave me such a headache until I realized it. The frustration of my brain puzzling through it, like "wait, Set is Satan. Wait, Horus is Satan. Wait, Ares is Satan. Wait, Anubis is Satan." And so on. Then I was like, "I give up, they're all Satan." After that it clicked.

Still so much I've yet to grasp. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface. I've come so far, and yet there's still so much mountain left ahead of me. As a proud student of the occult that's naturally exciting to know there are still so many mysteries to uncover/rediscover, but it's also a little daunting to be honest. I'm glad you're ahead to lead me to things I can't yet find on my own.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hooded Cobra

"Azazel is a grandson of Beelzebub (Enlil). He is the twin brother of Astaroth. Both he and his twin sister Astaroth are the children of Beelzebub's son "Sin/Nannar" and Sin's wife "Ningal." Both Azazel and Astaroth have always been very close. The painting at left is how he always appears to me." HP Maxine Dietrich

It was explained a few years ago they are both children of Satan. It was initially kept secret for privacy reasons, and to avoid the enemy from knowing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is Astarte also Diana/Artemis? It seems as if Astarte is a few of the Greco-Roman Goddesses, much like I believe Satan is Neptune/Poseidon, Vulcan/Hephaestus, and Pan. I found it curious how they seemed to split into different characters.

Astarte splits into three Goddesses in the Greco-Roman pantheon. That will be explained in her page. One of her splits, is Artemis, the Twin Brother of Apollo [as HPS Maxine has explained above]. They form a pair there. There are occult reasons why this is the case.

Satan, as to not complicate matters too much, is literally present in all the Gods. He is Dionysus, Neptune, Pan, Hephaistos too, wearing different identities. Internally, He is present everywhere. Because of the extreme importance, there will be a thorough analysis of Satan that will have layers. That's because He has unfathomable importance. He isn't just 'a God'. The same goes for Beelzebub.

Even compared to Azazel and Astarte, Satan and Beelzebub are exceptionally complex. They form a dyad of ruling the universe, seen and unseen.

Satan is also, "All the Gods". There are extreme supernal reasons why He is the highest God.

For Astarte, my other assumptions have always been Athena and Aphrodite, but she could also be Hestia at this point. Artemis, Athena and Hestia make the virgin triad in Greek culture, as far as I know. Virgin obviously being pure and having nothing to do with sexual repression.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

But Astarte is supposed to be Satan's daughter, not Beelzebub's grandchild.

Sorry for spamming you with questions.

I said yes in that Azazel and Astarte are a brother and sister, I didn't comment on the rest of it. In the page about Astarte, it will be fairly obvious how she is related to Satan.

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I figured that out this year. Trying to tie everything together gave me such a headache until I realized it. The frustration of my brain puzzling through it, like "wait, Set is Satan. Wait, Horus is Satan. Wait, Ares is Satan. Wait, Anubis is Satan." And so on. Then I was like, "I give up, they're all Satan." After that it clicked.

Still so much I've yet to grasp. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface. I've come so far, and yet there's still so much mountain left ahead of me. As a proud student of the occult that's naturally exciting to know there are still so many mysteries to uncover/rediscover, but it's also a little daunting to be honest. I'm glad you're ahead to lead me to things I can't yet find on my own.

Unfortunately there is a lot of lack of information and most people are simply imagining things which makes it even worse. Regardless, I will provide the actual information so that everything will make sense.

The thing is some few things don't make sense which occurs either with lack of knowledge or because things are rushed/information is missing.

It took me years to figure most of this out and I was only there with more question marks. This path has infinite potential and extremely deep knowledge to it.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Is Astarte also Diana/Artemis? It seems as if Astarte is a few of the Greco-Roman Goddesses, much like I believe Satan is Neptune/Poseidon, Vulcan/Hephaestus, and Pan. I found it curious how they seemed to split into different characters.

Astarte splits into three Goddesses in the Greco-Roman pantheon. That will be explained in her page. One of her splits, is Artemis, the Twin Brother of Apollo [as HPS Maxine has explained above]. They form a pair there. There are occult reasons why this is the case.

Satan, as to not complicate matters too much, is literally present in all the Gods. He is Dionysus, Neptune, Pan, Hephaistos too, wearing different identities. Internally, He is present everywhere. Because of the extreme importance, there will be a thorough analysis of Satan that will have layers. That's because He has unfathomable importance. He isn't just 'a God'. The same goes for Beelzebub.

Even compared to Azazel and Astarte, Satan and Beelzebub are exceptionally complex. They form a dyad of ruling the universe, seen and unseen.

For Astarte, my other assumptions have always been Athena and Aphrodite, but she could also be Hestia at this point. Artemis, Athena and Hestia make the virgin triad in Greek culture, as far as I know. Virgin obviously being pure and having nothing to do with sexual repression.

I believe Astarte's other avatar is the goddess of dawn Eos, her brother Helios is also Azazel.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Unfortunately there is a lot of lack of information and most people are simply imagining things which makes it even worse. Regardless, I will provide the actual information so that everything will make sense.

The thing is some few things don't make sense which occurs either with lack of knowledge or because things are rushed/information is missing.

It took me years to figure most of this out and I was only there with more question marks. This path has infinite potential and extremely deep knowledge to it.

It kinda reminds me of the body parts being part of the larger body, encased by skin, but you only see the skin and outer organs, but if anatomized, you'll see all of the bits and pieces and little details.

For example, in astrology, Orion and Ophiuchus could be Satan and Lilith on opposite sides of the zodiac. Or Geb and Nut, etc. And it's quite beautiful to see because it shows the amount of teamwork and in flow not just all of the gods are, but also in part, to demonstrate just how great Satan is as far as not only the creativity and individuality of each and everything that's part of the larger whole, but how much wisdom and depths of learning you can get by studying each individual and never get bored.

Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I believe Astarte's other avatar is the goddess of dawn Eos, her brother Helios is also Azazel.

From what I can see, HP Hooded Cobra stated Azazel is not Helios.

Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Helios is the solar body on the sky [the literal sun]. Apollo is like the sun ray and the expression of the Sun's almighty power. Like "Helios Incarnate". That's why they also call him "Helios Apollon", which means "Apollo of the Sun".

In the same way, Eos is related to Astarte/Aphrodite in the same way. She expresses the soft light of the Eos through her being Aphrodite, Goddess of Union, love etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:

Helios is the solar body on the sky [the literal sun]. Apollo is like the sun ray and the expression of the Sun's almighty power. Like "Helios Incarnate". That's why they also call him "Helios Apollon", which means "Apollo of the Sun".

In the same way, Eos is related to Astarte/Aphrodite in the same way. She expresses the soft light of the Eos through her being Aphrodite, Goddess of Union, love etc.

Isn't Astarte Selene as well? Because her being a lunar deity falling in love with a human (being Endymion) reminds me of the Japanese story of Kaguya the moon princess, and the Mayan God Ixchel as well, they have similar stories of a lunar goddess falling in love with a human and giving birth to a demigod race of humans.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks for the clarification, I always felt that the goddess Eos is directly related to Astarte.

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Isn't Astarte Selene as well? Because her being a lunar deity falling in love with a human (being Endymion) reminds me of the Japanese story of Kaguya the moon princess, and the Mayan God Ixchel as well, they have similar stories of a lunar goddess falling in love with a human and giving birth to a demigod race of humans.
Selene is the literal Moon in Greek. Artemis is related to the Moon in the way you are thinking.

Kevin Hernandez said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Selene is the Goddess [like Helios] that symbolizes the Celestial Object of the Moon. Artemis is related to the Moon in the same way Apollo is related to the Sun.

Azazel and Astarte are a "paired" and therefore they are twins. In her identity as Aphrodite, Astarte fell in love with Adonis.

All of these stories are Astarte's stories.

I was hesitant to translate this article into Japanese, because of the amount of information in it. I was translating a series of "Death of Communism", but it occurred to me that I should translate this first. Then I learned that Azazel is known as Japanese Susanoo-No-Mikoto. This excited me a lot, because Japanese myths have been rewritten and reorganized by the powers that be at that time. The truth about the gods has been lost. The relationship between Azazel's characteristics and Susanoo's will give us a clue.
In addition, I love Greek mythology and the goddess Athena. I look forward to your references to her. Thank you so much HP Hooded Cobra.

What's happens if you dedicated yourself to Satan then you accidentally sign your signature in blood instead of name?

What's happens if you dedicated yourself to Satan then you accidentally sign your signature in blood instead of name?

Hae.another question.what happens when you do the dedication ritual and you mistakenly sign with signature instead of name.please help?

Hae.another question.what happens when you do the dedication ritual and you mistakenly sign with signature instead of name.please help?

For Azazel, we also devote two major works. I write this here for history's sake.

The Calendar and Joy of Satan Astrology: https://jos-astro.com

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For Azazel, we also devote two major works. I write this here for history's sake.

Whoa, this is super cool. I love this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is awesome! Thanks to everyone who did this! :D Hail Satan and Azazel!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Wonderful! There are so many articles to translate, I never get bored! Thank you to all concerned.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel!

Since Lord Apollo also rules over the zodiac sign of Scorpio, where the Snake bearer also is, does this explain why so many SS have a scorpio emphasis in their charts?
Of course I can only assume that this is the case according on what I see in people and how I percieve them etc. but I really do believe that many SS have a strong Scorpio, of course I won't name anyone specifically.
I think it would explain this, as this people are of Apollo.

Hail Lord Apollo!

Stormblood said:
Degrees of Ophiuchus are also in Sagittarius. Ophiuchus is jointly shared by the two signs.

It is, but HighPriest HoodedCobra's sermon says, that it is only were Scorpio and the Serpten Bearer is, so I guess only Scorpio counts?

In the past when i use to read a lot of Chinese novels, "Golden crow" or "Three-legged crow" was mentioned quite a bit.
Did Lord Azazel has any relation with this?
Screenshot-2021-11-26-192536.jpg

Stormblood said:
Degrees of Ophiuchus are also in Sagittarius. Ophiuchus is jointly shared by the two signs.

Weren't Ophiuchus and Scorpio (and Libra) used to be just one sign? I remember reading about Scorpio and Libra being one until Rome split them in two, and added 2 months for Julius and Augustus Caesar

Kevin Hernandez said:
Stormblood said:

Weren't Ophiuchus and Scorpio (and Libra) used to be just one sign? I remember reading about Scorpio and Libra being one until Rome split them in two, and added 2 months for Julius and Augustus Caesar

I'm not sure about this. As far as I know, they existed in Sumerian times under a different name. Sagittarius was Pabilsag or something like that. Other names had different associations, such as I remember Scorpio being Eagle somewhere and another sign being a storm, and so on.

Stormblood said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Stormblood said:

I'm not sure about this. As far as I know, they existed in Sumerian times under a different name. Sagittarius was Pabilsag or something like that. Other names had different associations, such as I remember Scorpio being Eagle somewhere and another sign being a storm, and so on.

Yea, in Mayan astrology, the Blue Storm (one of the 20 Galactic Signatures) was associated with the Milky Way and Sagittarius, similar to Zeus shooting lightning from the sky sort of thing. And what's also very interesting is that Baalzebul's sigil upside down is the Crown (or Teapot) of Sagittarius, which is very fitting since he is the King of Demons (with Corona Australis right below Sagittarius). Its pretty amazing studying astrology especially the 13 and 20 Galactic Signature system

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

*From Lord Azazel directly to High Priest Hooded Cobra

High Priest, is Adonis also Azazel? I have asked Azazel and Satan and the answer was always, yes. Adonis is a prominent God in Lebanon always portrayed closely to Astarte.

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't quite understand. Is like like, all the Gods are technically Satan because he's present in all the Gods? Or does that mean that all the Gods are literally Satan and they have no individuality? Because if that's the case, that's saddening.

SageOfSixPaths said:
jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't quite understand. Is like like, all the Gods are technically Satan because he's present in all the Gods? Or does that mean that all the Gods are literally Satan and they have no individuality? Because if that's the case, that's saddening.

It might be explained more when Satan's personal page is made by the High Priest. It's something one needs to understand through meditation rather than being told, I believe. Don't worry, all of our beautiful Gods are individual beings just like you and me.

SageOfSixPaths said:
jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are individuals in the same way you are part of your father and your mother. They have way more individuality than it's conceivable by humans, but it's real individuality, not this nonsense humans understand as "individuality".

They have a far more advanced individuality, because they are truly spiritual.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

*From Lord Azazel directly to High Priest Hooded Cobra

High Priest, is Adonis also Azazel? I have asked Azazel and Satan and the answer was always, yes. Adonis is a prominent God in Lebanon always portrayed closely to Astarte.

I think you're needlessly obsessing over this. Why is it so important to you? The myth characters are only characters that the Gods play for imparting spiritual messages, and the characters also reveal aspects of the Gods. But fundamentally, that God is a person outside of the myth. They are who they are. In comparative mythology, Adonis lines up with Osiris.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back