Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relationship working tonight?

Bravera

I want to begin a 40 day working to attract my perfect succubus partner tonight and I am unsure about what rune to use, please if you read this let me know, I will search the forums some more.

Bravera said:
I want to begin a 40 day working to attract my perfect succubus partner tonight and I am unsure about what rune to use, please if you read this let me know, I will search the forums some more.

You don't need a working to attract one. Demons are too powerful to be affected by our magic, and this is also not the right procedure.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64584

Blackdragon666 said:
Bravera said:

You don't need a working to attract one. Demons are too powerful to be affected by our magic, and this is also not the right procedure.

Well, I have already completed the proper ritual previously.

I am not attempting a love spell, but moreso, to allow specific energies to flourish within the relationship that is important to me. It takes two to have a relationship, and the entire universe is out there that can be influenced by my working, not just myself or her.

I still have a long path ahead of me to fully open my Astral Senses, and I need to stay committed, as well I will make movement towards my Goal every single day.

Bravera said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Bravera said:

I am not attempting a love spell, but moreso, to allow specific energies to flourish within the relationship that is important to me. It takes two to have a relationship, and the entire universe is out there that can be influenced by my working, not just myself or her.

I still have a long path ahead of me to fully open my Astral Senses, and I need to stay committed, as well I will make movement towards my Goal every single day.
Then you would want to invoke some energy or energies.

This is not the right apporach. Demons are above the influence of such things.

It's a better idea to start opening your astral senses at this moment.

Bravera said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Bravera said:

No magic work is needed to make something blossom, you build the relationship day by day.
For the astral senses you can start with sound meditation and use the energy of the orgasm to open the psychic centres, or do a runic work of 40 days or more on the psychic centres.

Bravera said:
Do a working for astral senses instead.

Do not waste your time and the time of the Gods if you are not sufficiently and truly spiritually capable.

Thank you everyone I understand your warnings, and honestly I still can't see a reason why I shouldn't follow through on the working I began.
I have choose the correct wording for my affirmation and feel confident that I am making the right choice here.

We are SS and our approach towards anything that is of great importance to us should be in a spiritual manner. I trust that the energy will follow the proper path.
----
Also, do you believe that Satan would consider us as stronger individuals if we used a proper ritual to create a stronger soul? Especially if we was committed and dedicated to our decision to be stronger.. I bet he would, and isn't this the same thing as affecting a God with Magicks?

Bravera said:
Thank you everyone I understand your warnings, and honestly I still can't see a reason why I shouldn't follow through on the working I began.
I have choose the correct wording for my affirmation and feel confident that I am making the right choice here.

We are SS and our approach towards anything that is of great importance to us should be in a spiritual manner. I trust that the energy will follow the proper path.
----
Also, do you believe that Satan would consider us as stronger individuals if we used a proper ritual to create a stronger soul? Especially if we was committed and dedicated to our decision to be stronger.. I bet he would, and isn't this the same thing as affecting a God with Magicks?

Satan knows everything about you, he knows things of you and how you feel etc even if you don’t know yourself at all. So, no. You can not make Satan think that you are a stronger individual, only because of the sake of wanting him to think you are stronger.

As I said, you can not delude Satan, it is not possible, you can not affect Satan, either by behaving in a way to manipulate his thinking of you or by using magick, it is not possible. You are too weak and also very naive if you think this is the case. You can not compare Satan and our Gods to humans, big no.

We already dedicated ourselves on the path of evolution, and with every vow you make to Satan, in each and all of them he takes you very serious.
This doesn’t mean that he thinks you are „stronger“, however, Satan is very strong on holding their promises and words, be it the word of him, or of US. The Gods honour dignity and keeping their words, and also the true intentions of ones actions, along with being honest at all times.

DO NOT PROMISE ANYTHING YOU CAN NOT HOLD, especially not if your words are just there to deceive Satan. (Which is not possible anyways, and you make a whole fool of you, that’s all)

Satan does not care if you are strong or weak right now, as long as you are always honest with him, and decide to move towards betterment and empowerment.

Satan is Truth, and Truth is of utmost importance to Father.

Also, I do not believe that having a Demoness Lover is something what you really seek, you are just pretty lonely right now. I hope you sought a polygamous relationship, as you actually want to be physical, and emotional close to someone, which is only possible with a human for you right now.

Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Bravera said:

----

Satan knows everything about you, he knows things of you and how you feel etc even if you don’t know yourself at all. So, no. You can not make Satan think that you are a stronger individual, only because of the sake of wanting him to think you are stronger.

As I said, you can not delude Satan, it is not possible, you can not affect Satan, either by behaving in a way to manipulate his thinking of you or by using magick, it is not possible. You are too weak and also very naive if you think this is the case. You can not compare Satan and our Gods to humans, big no.

We already dedicated ourselves on the path of evolution, and with every vow you make to Satan, in each and all of them he takes you very serious.
This doesn’t mean that he thinks you are „stronger“, however, Satan is very strong on holding their promises and words, be it the word of him, or of US. The Gods honour dignity and keeping their words, and also the true intentions of ones actions, along with being honest at all times.

DO NOT PROMISE ANYTHING YOU CAN NOT HOLD, especially not if your words are just there to deceive Satan. (Which is not possible anyways, and you make a whole fool of you, that’s all)

Satan does not care if you are strong or weak right now, as long as you are always honest with him, and decide to move towards betterment and empowerment.

Satan is Truth, and Truth is of utmost importance to Father.

Also, I do not believe that having a Demoness Lover is something what you really seek, you are just pretty lonely right now. I hope you sought a polygamous relationship, as you actually want to be physical, and emotional close to someone, which is only possible with a human for you right now.

Hail Satan!

That's not what I implied by my message.
If I don't know how to do a kickflip today, Satan would not say, "he is amazing at landing kickflips".

Now if I was to apply a magical working to improve my kickflips and apply myself to practice daily. Learn to land kickflips consistently.
Then surely In return the God's would say, "he can land kickflips consistently", and if I continue further and master the art of kickflips.
Maybe even Satan would say, "he is amazing at landing kickflips"

This is a magickal working to improve a skillset. This is very comparable to my working.

I hate to put people in boxes and I don't desire to change people. Though it is necessary to use spiritual warfare to destroy the enemy curses because this is against humanity. What is against Nature, I will Destroy. I do want to destroy the enemy because they are against Nature and Humanity.

Also I disagree, Satan does want us to be strong so we can protect and build humanity. I will not let the enemy walk into my neighborhood and start shooting and kidnapping children. This is why I can never quit my goal of daily Spiritual Warfare.
----
I know myself very well, and it seems everyone here is confused by the words I chose, I will do a better job of communicating in the future.

Bravera said:
I know myself very well, and it seems everyone here is confused by the words I chose, I will do a better job of communicating in the future.
What are you talking about?

When you do a ritual for a Demon or Demoness partner, Satan decides whether one is ready for it to begin with, and what kind of partner is suitable. You can not make magick to "attract the most suitable partner" in that regard. That is what you wrote:
Bravera said:

Like has been stated many times over now. Your best bet is to actually start developing astral senses and generally advance as a SS.

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
What are you talking about?

When you do a ritual for a Demon or Demoness partner, Satan decides whether one is ready for it to begin with, and what kind of partner is suitable. You can not make magick to "attract the most suitable partner" in that regard. That is what you wrote:
Bravera said:

Like has been stated many times over now. Your best bet is to actually start developing astral senses and generally advance as a SS.

I'm not saying I'm refusing to do these things, I have the discipline and willpower, I have the physical resources and control over my mind, I spend probably 10+ hours a day working towards my goals and they all relate to my Dedication as a Spiritual Satanist. Literally the only thing I do that is not related to being an SS is playing Video games for a couple hours a day. And even in this I am focused on self advancement. I am constantly shutting off my game system because it gives me depression that I'm wasting my time.

I genuinely believe the only reason I am not further advanced spiritually is because I was previously addicted to marijuana for years. I have still developed massively in all areas of my life. I am the man I have wanted to become, I am pursuing the goals that are of greatest importance to me, and am getting better at these things everyday.

I had a goal to create the world around me that I can focus on my meditations as my priority, and I have completed these goals, I can do better and am learning everyday to focus more on my spiritual advancement and warfare. But nonetheless I have fought for many years to get to this point.
----
My affirmation, "I have a Romantic, Sensual, and fullfilling relationship, with my perfect Succubus partner"

This will allow me to break down any barriers I am missing, or confused about, this will focus the energies surrounding my life on a goal of mine that is of extreme importance to me. This will anchor me to be dedicated and committed to my decision to ask Satan for a Succubus partner. This will ensure I will not let another women distract me from my goal, as I have let in the past. This will direct me to have the relationship that I would feel content with, by guiding me to build this type of relationship.

There is an infinite amount of potentiality that this working can accomplish.

Bravera said:
I'm not saying I'm refusing to do these things, I have the discipline and willpower, I have the physical resources and control over my mind, I spend probably 10+ hours a day working towards my goals and they all relate to my Dedication as a Spiritual Satanist. Literally the only thing I do that is not related to being an SS is playing Video games for a couple hours a day. And even in this I am focused on self advancement. I am constantly shutting off my game system because it gives me depression that I'm wasting my time.

I genuinely believe the only reason I am not further advanced spiritually is because I was previously addicted to marijuana for years. I have still developed massively in all areas of my life. I am the man I have wanted to become, I am pursuing the goals that are of greatest importance to me, and am getting better at these things everyday.

I had a goal to create the world around me that I can focus on my meditations as my priority, and I have completed these goals, I can do better and am learning everyday to focus more on my spiritual advancement and warfare. But nonetheless I have fought for many years to get to this point.
----
My affirmation, "I have a Romantic, Sensual, and fullfilling relationship, with my perfect Succubus partner"

This will allow me to break down any barriers I am missing, or confused about, this will focus the energies surrounding my life on a goal of mine that is of extreme importance to me. This will anchor me to be dedicated and committed to my decision to ask Satan for a Succubus partner. This will ensure I will not let another women distract me from my goal, as I have let in the past. This will direct me to have the relationship that I would feel content with, by guiding me to build this type of relationship.

There is an infinite amount of potentiality that this working can accomplish.
First things first. If you feel like you are held back by your past substance abuse, you should do healing working for that.

Secondly, if you feel like you have something holding you back from having a strong bond with any romantic partner, freeing of the soul working would be a good choice.

Furthermore. Since we are in the subject of Astral Lovers, then it would be of paramount interest to start mastering trance in order to be better intune with astral, and lastly but not least, you should work on your chakras, empowering and cleaning them daily. This will not only help you on the process of establising a clear connection, but also help with health issues of any kind. One last mention should be made for using orgasm energy to empower your chakras. This includes astral senses. In order to have a relationship that fulfills your desires, you need to be aware of the other party.

These approaches seem to me more time efficient and pertinent to long term Satanic goals.

In any case, I recommend connecting to Satans Sigil, and asking for His guidance on this matter, and every other decision you do about your advancement and life.

Henu the Great said:
First things first. If you feel like you are held back by your past substance abuse, you should do healing working for that.

Secondly, if you feel like you have something holding you back from having a strong bond with any romantic partner, freeing of the soul working would be a good choice.

Furthermore. Since we are in the subject of Astral Lovers, then it would be of paramount interest to start mastering trance in order to be better intune with astral, and lastly but not least, you should work on your chakras, empowering and cleaning them daily. This will not only help you on the process of establising a clear connection, but also help with health issues of any kind. One last mention should be made for using orgasm energy to empower your chakras. This includes astral senses. In order to have a relationship that fulfills your desires, you need to be aware of the other party.

These approaches seem to me more time efficient and pertinent to long term Satanic goals.

In any case, I recommend connecting to Satans Sigil, and asking for His guidance on this matter, and every other decision you do about your advancement and life.

Thank you Henu, I agree and understand, I had a strong calling to Satan's sigil yesterday I will definitely spend more time communicating with him. All of these things I understand and you have reinforced that they are necessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back