Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

List of Solar mantras

Ethan Turbos

In the Old forums there used to be a member that posted a list of solar mantras like surya raum etc but more complete. I think he was asian.
Anyone has a similar list?

I often use Aurum which was given by HPS Maxine in the egroups. It's the Latin name for gold. Vibrated, 'AAAA-VVVV-RRRRR-VVVVV-MMMMM'.

In my knowledge:

Sowilo, Reda, Raum, Surya, Suryae, Sundara??, and probably Mitra and Sun related gods' names like Helios and so on.

Blackdragon666 said:
I often use Aurum which was given by HPS Maxine in the egroups. It's the Latin name for gold. Vibrated, 'AAAA-VVVV-RRRRR-VVVVV-MMMMM'.

And u wanna know what?
Whenever I think of you, I see you in a very bright golden aura lol
I guess it works?

Blackdragon666 said:
Did you mean V or U? I'll give it a try once you verify :)

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

And u wanna know what?
I guess it works?
My aura is indeed usually golden. I use this color a lot.
Siatris Ioholo said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Aurum is vibrated with U like in AUM ?

No, a V.
Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:
I'll quote the whole mail when she was replying to someone.

"In vibrating letters, B, W, and V are pretty much vibrated the same, with the V sound. I'm sure you've been doing it correctly. It doesn't have to be exact. The V vibration is used for the W and the B.

To further clarify this, it's sort of a combination, vibrating B, V. Both in the front of the mouth, your lips included. I learned this when studying the Hebrew for the RTRs. Correctly vibrated, it's like the soft Hebrew letter Bet.

To be really precise, here is a YouTube of a Jew. I used this in writing the RTRs. The correct is in the early part of the video. Note the Bet without the dagesh (the little dot).
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7RIAPosxEI

I also want to add, the same goes for vibrating certain Latin words. The letter U can be tricky.

Here is something, a word of power:
The Latin word for gold is Aurum. It is vibrated:
AVRVM

Another variation is aureus

AH VV RR AY VV HISS

Visualize yourself engulfed in gold. This is where the word aura originated," High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

This mantra is very pleasant. I use it for cleaning my aura once in a while, as an alternative to Visuddhi.

Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

And u wanna know what?
I guess it works?

I noticed, I use you as a reference for my own Aop :p

Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

And u wanna know what?
I guess it works?
Siatris Ioholo said:
Blackdragon666 said:

No, a V.
Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

"In vibrating letters, B, W, and V are pretty much vibrated the same, with the V sound. I'm sure you've been doing it correctly. It doesn't have to be exact. The V vibration is used for the W and the B.

To further clarify this, it's sort of a combination, vibrating B, V. Both in the front of the mouth, your lips included. I learned this when studying the Hebrew for the RTRs. Correctly vibrated, it's like the soft Hebrew letter Bet.

To be really precise, here is a YouTube of a Jew. I used this in writing the RTRs. The correct is in the early part of the video. Note the Bet without the dagesh (the little dot).

I also want to add, the same goes for vibrating certain Latin words. The letter U can be tricky.

AVRVM

AH VV RR AY VV HISS

Visualize yourself engulfed in gold. This is where the word aura originated," High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

This mantra is very pleasant. I use it for cleaning my aura once in a while, as an alternative to Visuddhi.

Wow this one is really nice. I will add it as a third cleansing mantra I know. Visuddhi and Surya are the ones I knew about.

Blackdragon666 said:

Thanks BlackDragon666, I'm very fond of Solar energies. I like to experiment with Solar mantras, vibrating them on my aura and chakras. I will try this one tomorrow.

Not quite what I was looking for. The list he gave were various hindu names with theur translation like "nourishment" "arrays" etc

Blackdragon666 said:

That might be useful thanks.

Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:

And u wanna know what?
I guess it works?
Siatris Ioholo said:
Blackdragon666 said:

No, a V.
Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

AVRVM

AH VV RR AY VV HISS

Thank you ! :)

1. Om Mitraya Namaha (salutations to the friend of all)

The first position, pranamasana, embodies the attitude of reverence to the source of all life as we know it; the sun is
regarded as the universal friend, endlessly giving light, heat and energy to support this and all the other planets. In the
scriptures, Mitra is described as calling man to activity, sustaining earth and sky and beholding all creatures without discrimination, just as the early morning sun signals the beginning ofthe day’s activities and sheds its light on all life.

2. Om Ravaye Namaha (salutations to the shining one)

Ravaye means one who shines and offers divine blessings upon all life. In the second position, hasta utthanasana, we are stretching our whole being upwards towards the source of light to receive these blessings.

3. Om Suryaya Namaha (salutations to he who induces activity)

Here the sun is in a very dynamic aspect as the deity Surya. In ancient vedic mythology Surya was worshipped as the Lord of the Heavens, pictured crossing the sky in his fiery chariot, drawn by seven horses. This is a beautiful analogy and needs a correct interpretation. The seven horses actually represent the seven rays or emanations of the supreme consciousness, which manifest as the seven planes of existence: bhu (earthly, material), bhuvar (intermediate, astral), suwar (subtle, heavenly), mahar (the abode of the devas), janah (the abode of divine souls who have transcended ego), tapah (the abode of enlightened siddhas) and satyam (the ultimate truth of reality). Surya symbolizes the supreme consciousness itself, which controls all these different planes of manifestation. Surya is regarded as the most concrete of the solar gods, one ofthe original vedic triad - his place being in the sky -while Agni (fire) is his representative on earth.

4. Om Bhanave Namaha (salutations to he who illumines)

The sun is the physical representation ofthe guru or teacher who removes the darkness of our delusions, just as the darkness of the night is removed with every dawn. In the fourth position, ashwa sanchalanasana, we turn our face towards this illumination and pray for an end to the dark night of ignorance.

5. Om Khagaya Namaha (salutations to he who moves quickly in the sky)

It is the sun’s daily movement through the sky which is the basis of our measurement of time, from the earliest use of a
sun dial to the sophisticated devices used today. In parvat asana, we offer obeisances to the one by whom time is measured and pray for progress in life.

6. Om Pushne Namaha (salutations to the giver of strength and nourishment)

The sun is the source of all strength. Like the father, he nourishes us with energy, light and life. We offer respects in ashtanga namaskara by touching all the eight corners of our body to the ground. In essence we are offering our whole
being in the hope that he may bestow mental, physical and spiritual strength and nourishment upon us.

7. Om Hiranya Garbhaya Namaha (salutations to the golden cosmic self)

Hiranya garbha is also known as the golden egg, resplendent as the sun, in which Brahma was born as the manifestation of Self-existence. Hiranya garbha is the seed of causality, thus the whole universe is contained within Hiranya garbha in the potential state prior to manifestation. In the same way, all life is potential in the sun, which represents the great cosmic principle. We offer respects to the sun in bhujangasana, the seventh position, praying for the awakening of creativity.

8. Om Marichaye Namaha (salutations to the Lord of the Dawn)

Maricha is one of Brahma’s sons, just as the rays of light are produced from the sun, but his name also means mirage. For our whole life we seek after a true meaning or purpose, like the thirsty person who seeks water in a desert but is fooled by mirages dancing on the horizon, produced by the sun’s rays. In the eighth position, parvatasana, we pray for true illumination and discrimination in order to be able to distinguish between the real and the unreal.

9. Om Adityaya Namaha (salutations to the son of Aditi, the cosmic Mother)

Aditi is one of the many names given to the cosmic Mother, Mahashakti. She is the mother of all the gods, boundless and inexhaustible, the creative power fromwhich all divisions of power proceed. The sun is one of her children or manifestations. In the ninth position, ashwa sanchalanasana, we salute Aditi, the infinite cosmic mother.

10.Om Savitre Namaha (salutations to the stimulating power of the sun)

Savitre is known as the stimulator, the arouser, and is often associated with Surya who also represents the same posture, padahastasana. Savitre is said to represent the sun before rising, stimulating and arousing man into waking activity, and Surya is said to represent the sun after sunrise, when activity begins. Therefore, in the tenth position, pada¬hastasana, we salute Savitre to obtain the vivifying power of the sun.

11. Om Arkaya Namaha (salutations to he who is fit to be praised)

Arka means ‘energy’. The sun is the source of most of the energy in the world we know. In the eleventh position, hasta utthanasana, we are offering respects to this source of life and energy.

12. Om Bhaskaraya Namaha (salutations to he who leads to enlightenment)

In this final salutation we offer respects to the sun as a symbol ofthe greatrevealer ofall transcendental and spiritual truth. He lights up the pathway leading to our ultimate goal of liberation. In the twelfth position, pranamasana, we pray
that this pathway may be revealed to us.

Source - Surya Namaskara A Technique of Solar Vitalization Swami Satyananda Saraswati

Jack said:
1. Om Mitraya Namaha (salutations to the friend of all)

The first position, pranamasana, embodies the attitude of reverence to the source of all life as we know it; the sun is
regarded as the universal friend, endlessly giving light, heat and energy to support this and all the other planets. In the
scriptures, Mitra is described as calling man to activity, sustaining earth and sky and beholding all creatures without discrimination, just as the early morning sun signals the beginning ofthe day’s activities and sheds its light on all life.

2. Om Ravaye Namaha (salutations to the shining one)

Ravaye means one who shines and offers divine blessings upon all life. In the second position, hasta utthanasana, we are stretching our whole being upwards towards the source of light to receive these blessings.

3. Om Suryaya Namaha (salutations to he who induces activity)

Here the sun is in a very dynamic aspect as the deity Surya. In ancient vedic mythology Surya was worshipped as the Lord of the Heavens, pictured crossing the sky in his fiery chariot, drawn by seven horses. This is a beautiful analogy and needs a correct interpretation. The seven horses actually represent the seven rays or emanations of the supreme consciousness, which manifest as the seven planes of existence: bhu (earthly, material), bhuvar (intermediate, astral), suwar (subtle, heavenly), mahar (the abode of the devas), janah (the abode of divine souls who have transcended ego), tapah (the abode of enlightened siddhas) and satyam (the ultimate truth of reality). Surya symbolizes the supreme consciousness itself, which controls all these different planes of manifestation. Surya is regarded as the most concrete of the solar gods, one ofthe original vedic triad - his place being in the sky -while Agni (fire) is his representative on earth.

4. Om Bhanave Namaha (salutations to he who illumines)

The sun is the physical representation ofthe guru or teacher who removes the darkness of our delusions, just as the darkness of the night is removed with every dawn. In the fourth position, ashwa sanchalanasana, we turn our face towards this illumination and pray for an end to the dark night of ignorance.

5. Om Khagaya Namaha (salutations to he who moves quickly in the sky)

It is the sun’s daily movement through the sky which is the basis of our measurement of time, from the earliest use of a
sun dial to the sophisticated devices used today. In parvat asana, we offer obeisances to the one by whom time is measured and pray for progress in life.

6. Om Pushne Namaha (salutations to the giver of strength and nourishment)

The sun is the source of all strength. Like the father, he nourishes us with energy, light and life. We offer respects in ashtanga namaskara by touching all the eight corners of our body to the ground. In essence we are offering our whole
being in the hope that he may bestow mental, physical and spiritual strength and nourishment upon us.

7. Om Hiranya Garbhaya Namaha (salutations to the golden cosmic self)

Hiranya garbha is also known as the golden egg, resplendent as the sun, in which Brahma was born as the manifestation of Self-existence. Hiranya garbha is the seed of causality, thus the whole universe is contained within Hiranya garbha in the potential state prior to manifestation. In the same way, all life is potential in the sun, which represents the great cosmic principle. We offer respects to the sun in bhujangasana, the seventh position, praying for the awakening of creativity.

8. Om Marichaye Namaha (salutations to the Lord of the Dawn)

Maricha is one of Brahma’s sons, just as the rays of light are produced from the sun, but his name also means mirage. For our whole life we seek after a true meaning or purpose, like the thirsty person who seeks water in a desert but is fooled by mirages dancing on the horizon, produced by the sun’s rays. In the eighth position, parvatasana, we pray for true illumination and discrimination in order to be able to distinguish between the real and the unreal.

9. Om Adityaya Namaha (salutations to the son of Aditi, the cosmic Mother)

Aditi is one of the many names given to the cosmic Mother, Mahashakti. She is the mother of all the gods, boundless and inexhaustible, the creative power fromwhich all divisions of power proceed. The sun is one of her children or manifestations. In the ninth position, ashwa sanchalanasana, we salute Aditi, the infinite cosmic mother.

10.Om Savitre Namaha (salutations to the stimulating power of the sun)

Savitre is known as the stimulator, the arouser, and is often associated with Surya who also represents the same posture, padahastasana. Savitre is said to represent the sun before rising, stimulating and arousing man into waking activity, and Surya is said to represent the sun after sunrise, when activity begins. Therefore, in the tenth position, pada¬hastasana, we salute Savitre to obtain the vivifying power of the sun.

11. Om Arkaya Namaha (salutations to he who is fit to be praised)

Arka means ‘energy’. The sun is the source of most of the energy in the world we know. In the eleventh position, hasta utthanasana, we are offering respects to this source of life and energy.

12. Om Bhaskaraya Namaha (salutations to he who leads to enlightenment)

In this final salutation we offer respects to the sun as a symbol ofthe greatrevealer ofall transcendental and spiritual truth. He lights up the pathway leading to our ultimate goal of liberation. In the twelfth position, pranamasana, we pray
that this pathway may be revealed to us.

Source - Surya Namaskara A Technique of Solar Vitalization Swami Satyananda Saraswati

Thank you so much for this.

If there is one thing I believe in from experience, using the words we really have a sense will work speeds up your progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back