Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Universe Triangular Shaped?

Diskriminant

Website
diskriminant99.wixsite.com
"She also stated what Thoth said about the universe being triangular shaped. "
https://www.deathofcommunism.com/einsteins-and-other-kikess-crap-about-the-universe/

Universe being triangular shaped? What? How universe have a shape?

Diskriminant said:
https://www.deathofcommunism.com/einsteins-and-other-kikess-crap-about-the-universe/

It's a metaphor for the third eye triangle. The universe is infinite, so it has no shape.

Diskriminant said:

Thoth most likely was referring to the 3rd dimension as being triangular shaped.

So this would mean that, at the end if this world, the 3rd dimension ends. To put it in different words.

Stormblood said:
My question is: "Why should it not have a shape?"

Because it needs a very deep understanding of things to fully comprehend what Thoth meant by that. I can not say that I am there yet.

I've already mentioned this sometime last year in a thread about the Seere people of Africa.

Basically their cosmological expression states the Universe is a Pentagram. They literally state the Universe is a Pentagram not just an alchemical property or expression of the elements. In other words literal not allegorical.

His statements probably mean pyramidic as Universe is X, Y, and Z. In other words for simplicity and building a basic model triangular i.e. one of the arms of the Pentagram. So in essence what Hermes is saying is Humanity and the Gods reside in one of the arms of the Universe while the rest of the Universe is a pentagram.

Spiritually they can know the shape and calculate it but the Universe is eternal(no beginning nor end) and infinite and unlimited in all directions. So while the most obvious aspect would be a never-ending sphere in all directions and inflated expressed outward infinitely. Even our own models show a oblate sphere or pill like shape which begs the question WTF they are doing out in NASA and all these cucked up places.

Apparently the Universe is highly spiritual hence why everything is spiritual. Like the old saying Vibration = Reality; He who controls vibration controls reality.

The sheer fact is either the Universe is a Giant Chakra and it exists as a triangle or more properly a pyramid(X, Y, and Z). Or basically we are in the arm of one of the Pentagram; and the Universe is a Pentagram.

Someone mentioned they asked Beelzebul if the Universe has an end in it's infinite and unlimited extension. And surprisingly he said Yes there is. The end is basically no consciousness if anything it's probably space that is being created. In essence it would make sense there is a section whereby said aspect exists. In the physical World Speed of Light is the ultimate speed for most matter, even for us Humans speed of light is not even being used.

We've discovered even if we don't know the exact speed of light for all intents and purposes the Gods probably have machines that test the speed of light 100% perfectly accurate and it's noticeably higher than our own calculations. Funny enough most electronics in the World use 50% the speed of light very few custom creations even reach up to 90%. Funny enough extracting that extra 10% + any inefficiencies found in our calculations compared to our Gods is greatly difficult.

The sheer fact is very few devices used commonly by humanity even reach past 50% speed of light. A particle traveling the speed of light would circle the Earth 3 times in one second. A test done in 2018 or 2019 by scientists on a Tesla tower for WiFi-Electricity showed the device charging quite abruptly quick. They used triangular devices to test the speed and found the speed of the WiFi-electricity to be going 1.8 times past the speed of light. So in essence electricity has no speed limit it seems Tesla found a way and was told of a way to transmit electricity phased out into the spiritual world and bypass speed of light.

Yes we can make electricity flow to the speed of light for the most part. But going past it is delving into ebil, debil sciences according to the kikes. Especially considering it's the spiritual sciences.

Either the Universe is a giant chakra or a pentagram and we live in one of the arms or pyramids of the Universe.

Stormblood said:

If universe have an actual shape, so it mean it has boundaries isn't it ?
So my question is: "Can the boundaries of the universe be crossed or changed ?"

I was under the impression the universe was infinite I don't know how it could have a shape in that case.

Siatris Ioholo said:
It's a metaphor for the third eye triangle. The universe is infinite, so it has no shape.

No, it's not a metaphor. It's literal. I came upon that part about the triangular shape of the universe when I was new and I was interested in learning more. So I did some serious digging and research, looking at the wayback machine to find old versions of JoS.

It turns out that Thoth told to a HP (who later turned a traitor) that the universe is similar to a triangle and composed of 3 sectors.

From the "Universe" page in the above archive of the website which belonged to the traitor HP:

The information listed below was dictated and shown to me by my Guardian demon; Thoth. Thoth is the god of knowledge and wisdom and has taught me many things. I'm going to start of with a few points of how the universe is constructed and how black holes work and effect surrounding areas.

The Universe:

The Universe is comprised of 3 sectors, the 1/3rd Sector, the 2/3rd Sector and the 3/3rd Sector. Each sector is different from the other and they are each in the corners of the Universal Triangle(the closest shape Thoth could compare it to as we do not know what 4th dimensional shapes look like as of yet). When Thoth showed me an view of it it looked similar to a triangle to me. Here is a picture of what it looks like. Each sector is labeled.

1/3 Sector: Labeled on the picture as "1" this is the most beautiful sector. Many stars illuminate this sector making great chances for life. Most organisms there are plant and reptilian based. This is the home sector of many of those "reptilian" aliens you may have heard of. They do not travel to our sector often as they need lots of sunlight to live and grow, just like plants do. There are many water and vegetation planets in this sector as well. They are tightly knit together and almost every planet has a life form on it. I asked Thoth how many species live in this sector I got a number close to 2325356243(give or take a few numbers as I don't remember but it was close to that). This sector also has many different gasses that illuminate the galaxies like our aurora borealis' do on Earth.

2/3 Sector: Labeled on the picture as "2" this is our sector. We are a tiny spec in the "mini-universe", yet we are the most popular species in this sector and not in a very good way. There are roughly an equal number of planets and stars in our sector and we have an average species level, this makes our sector very balanced. This is also the sector of the "Grey's" who immigrated from the 1/3 sector millions of Earth years ago. We are lucky to have this planet as there are not very many planets like ours in the 2/3rd Sector. Many other species in the universe want to take it from us as they find us inferior as we were created rather then evolved naturally. This is also Fathers sector, so much controversy has came up involving him and Jehovah took this sector over(when he took over Nibiru) and banished Father and the gods. This is another reason why another one of Fathers numbers is 2.

3/3 Sector: Aka "The dead zone". See number "3" labeled on the picture. This sector is labeled the "dead zone" because of the lack of stars and gasses it has in it. There is little to no life in this sector and much like Antarctica on Earth very, very few species live there. The area is very similar to our asteroid belt, many asteroids and planets, half planets etc. Most entities try to stay away from this area. There is also powerful electrical storms in these areas as well that can keep species trapped inside of it until they have passed. The only time an entity will go to this place is if they take the wrong wormhole in a black hole, which I will get into next.

Black Holes: Now that we know about the architecture of the universe we will talk about means of space travel. Black holes are just one of the many methods but they are the most convenient if you know where they are located and how to navigate in them. These can be dangerous for outsiders. I will try to explain the best I can of what Thoth showed me. He took me inside of one and showed me how they work. Here is a picture below that I will go over in detail.

Interior:
As you can see from the diagram about the black hole is the area where the grid travels down word. The green is the a grid that will help you see how its placed in the universe. Im sure you've seen that before. The green ball we will say that its a star being sucked into the black hole due to over amount of Electro magnetic material reacting with the magnetic core of the star. As the star gets pulled closer to the black hole the form of the star with start to change and loosen up. Each section of the black hole "tube" moves different ways. The inside layer turns one way while the outside layer turns the opposite creating an large amount of Electro-magnetic energy in the core(interior) of the black hole. See in the diagram below.

As you can tell this would be usually vertical. As the star enters the "mouth" of the black hole each atom that makes up the star is separated from one another and forces the atoms to scatter as they are all one charge and will repel off each other. Now to an untrained entity this can mean death as they will not be able to control all of their atoms to pass through wormholes in the "skin" or sides of the black holes body. As you can see in both pictures there are many "fracture" shaped designs. These are energy holes. They are caused by mismatched energy and lead to different areas of the universe, commonly called wormholes. They do the opposite of what the black holes do and they join the atoms back together to create a whole of what was broken. As you can see in the first picture with the green star that it passes through the black hole the atoms separate, then they collect at the worm hole get rejoined and pass to another point in the universe. For example, the star starts in the 2/3rd sector but once it goes through one of the worm holes it will be passed into the 1/3rd or 3/3rd sector.

Now look in both of the pictures and notice how the bottom of the black hole funnels off. By sending something through the funnel it ends up in the same sector just at a different location far away from the black hole. In simple terms its the "asshole of the black hole". All the waste (meaning extra atoms that don't join up with anything are just waste and are discarded).

slyscorpion said:
I was under the impression the universe was infinite I don't know how it could have a shape in that case.

Thoth was referring to the 3rd dimension as the Triangular shape, not an actual shape that you would see if you zoom out and minimize our world.

He meant that the 3rd dimension is not infinite, and that this world is only a small part of the bigger truth of the bigger world.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Stormblood said:

But how can the universe have a shape if it is infinite? If it kept going it would no longer be a shape.

He didn’t mean an actual shape, don’t take everything as someone says it.

Donovandal said:
Stormblood said:

If universe have an actual shape, so it mean it has boundaries isn't it ?
So my question is: "Can the boundaries of the universe be crossed or changed ?"

Okay You need to understand something my friend, each and every point of the 3rd dimension, is a border to the higher 4th dimension. In each point of the 3rd dimension you can go inwards and outwards.

NinRick said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Stormblood said:

But how can the universe have a shape if it is infinite? If it kept going it would no longer be a shape.

He didn’t mean an actual shape, don’t take everything as someone says it.
How else is that supposed to be taken?

NinRick said:
Okay You need to understand something my friend, each and every point of the 3rd dimension, is a border to the higher 4th dimension. In each point of the 3rd dimension you can go inwards and outwards.

I've read your answer and other posts in this topic, and i think i'm starting to grasp the general idea.

For the time being, this "general idea" will suffice for me, when i advance further with my "SS Journey" sooner or later i will experience the full answer.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

NinRick said:
Thoth was referring to the 3rd dimension as the Triangular shape, not an actual shape that you would see if you zoom out and minimize our world.

He meant that the 3rd dimension is not infinite, and that this world is only a small part of the bigger truth of the bigger world.

The part I quoted above specifically says that its 4th dimensional shape looks similar to a triangle. It does not say that only the 3rd dimensional one is limited, nor that the triangle is an allegory for the 3rd dimension:

The Universe is comprised of 3 sectors, the 1/3rd Sector, the 2/3rd Sector and the 3/3rd Sector. Each sector is different from the other and they are each in the corners of the Universal Triangle(the closest shape Thoth could compare it to as we do not know what 4th dimensional shapes look like as of yet). When Thoth showed me an view of it it looked similar to a triangle to me.

The above description clearly describes a shape that you would see if you zoom out. Also he says it has sectors, which imply a limit.

The above is from this page:

https://web.archive.org/web/20041216163326fw_/http://www.free-webspace.biz/satanspowers/Thoth.html

which is from the website of the traitor HP to whom Thoth dictated all this information about the universe.

"Similar to a triangle" does not mean "is a triangle". A crescent (like a moon crescent) has two sides; dent one of those sides, then the "crescent" has 3 sides, a triangle technically.

There was also something said about thoughts. I think it was as far - literally far - as one can think, the Universe is; beyond this distance, the Universe isn't. That being the Physical Universe, I think; I think the Energetic Universe is infinite. The Universe or Nature or ... something (Dark Energy/the Aether?) is a conscious, or something like that.

Also if Saturn is round (spherical), then how -

yRTy48k.jpg

F2B5ywv.jpg

This second one is a near-infrared view.

FancyMancy said:
"Similar to a triangle" does not mean "is a triangle". A crescent (like a moon crescent) has two sides; dent one of those sides, then the "crescent" has 3 sides, a triangle technically.

There was also something said about thoughts. I think it was as far - literally far - as one can think, the Universe is; beyond this distance, the Universe isn't. That being the Physical Universe, I think; I think the Energetic Universe is infinite. The Universe or Nature or ... something (Dark Energy/the Aether?) is a conscious, or something like that.

Also if Saturn is round (spherical), then how -

yRTy48k.jpg

F2B5ywv.jpg

This second one is a near-infrared view.

This effect with Saturn has been researched and it is possible to replicate this effect here on earth with fluids for example. But it is very hard.
This shape definitely has some power behind it.

It is just like HPS Maxine said, regarding the Enemy Version of the Merkaba meditation. HPS Maxine said that the Hexagram shape, ties your soul directly to Saturn, well, just look it at it, it is a rotating Hexagram shape as well, just like the New Age Version of Merkaba. The Satanic version, which HPS Maxine got from Lord Apollo and Lord Thoth, uses an Octagonal shape.

Fuck, she‘s great, most people of us mostly just use the knowledge she has served us on a silver plate, ready to be eaten, we were nothing if she didn’t do all the hard work.
She is indeed super human.
It appears as if she knows virtually everything.

The universe being of triangular shape has to do with occult geometry, and other more complex occult symbols. The base of this is the Triangle, which is also the symbolism inside which Pyramids and other important things were made, with the "Eye of Ra" also being inside a Triangle.

Inside this geometric symbol of the triangle, there is all of creation or the "Universe" explained. The triangle also relates to the light and the refraction of light, and therefore, all the universe in it's observable and non observable levels. The physical universe is contained within the rest of what this triangle symbolizes.

The universe also definitely was not created in the "Big Bang" or some dogshit the jews claim, that is suddenly bursted out of nothing or other similar nonsense.

Rational Satanist said:
NinRick said:

The part I quoted above specifically says that its 4th dimensional shape looks similar to a triangle. It does not say that only the 3rd dimensional one is limited, nor that the triangle is an allegory for the 3rd dimension:

The Universe is comprised of 3 sectors, the 1/3rd Sector, the 2/3rd Sector and the 3/3rd Sector. Each sector is different from the other and they are each in the corners of the Universal Triangle(the closest shape Thoth could compare it to as we do not know what 4th dimensional shapes look like as of yet). When Thoth showed me an view of it it looked similar to a triangle to me.

The above description clearly describes a shape that you would see if you zoom out. Also he says it has sectors, which imply a limit.

The above is from this page:

https://web.archive.org/web/20041216163326fw_/http://www.free-webspace.biz/satanspowers/Thoth.html

which is from the website of the traitor HP to whom Thoth dictated all this information about the universe.
I didn‘t mean it as an allegory, I meant that the 3rd dimension, our world, this universe is the very triangular shape. Like when you can perceive it in its fullest, from dimensions above the 3rd, even if you are within the 3rd. And by that I do not mean that if you zoom out the 3rd dimension it looks like a big triangle or something like that.
But this is just what I believe, and doesn’t mean it is correct.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The universe being of triangular shape has to do with occult geometry, and other more complex occult symbols. The base of this is the Triangle, which is also the symbolism inside which Pyramids and other important things were made, with the "Eye of Ra" also being inside a Triangle.

Inside this geometric symbol of the triangle, there is all of creation or the "Universe" explained. The triangle also relates to the light and the refraction of light, and therefore, all the universe in it's observable and non observable levels. The physical universe is contained within the rest of what this triangle symbolizes.

The universe also definitely was not created in the "Big Bang" or some dogshit the jews claim, that is suddenly bursted out of nothing or other similar nonsense.

Now that you say it, as far as rendering is concerned, where you create 3D images with your computer, you also use triangles, to create basically all shapes, even round spheres, and even complex shapes, because triangles are the most basic shape, from which you can create any and all other shapes.

I think something is ringing now in my mind :eek:

The Outlaw Torn said:

slyscorpion said:

Well hphc has now shed some light on what the universe being triangular means.

But I just want to say that just because something is expanding, increasing, doesn't mean it can't have a shape. Think about blowing a balloon. It becomes a sphere when you blow in some air and it keeps expanding as you blow in more air and retains it's spherical shape. So it's increasing and yet it has a shape.

Rational Satanist said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

No, it's not a metaphor. It's literal. I came upon that part about the triangular shape of the universe when I was new and I was interested in learning more. So I did some serious digging and research, looking at the wayback machine to find old versions of JoS.

It turns out that Thoth told to a HP (who later turned a traitor) that the universe is similar to a triangle and composed of 3 sectors.

From the "Universe" page in the above archive of the website which belonged to the traitor HP:

The information listed below was dictated and shown to me by my Guardian demon; Thoth. Thoth is the god of knowledge and wisdom and has taught me many things. I'm going to start of with a few points of how the universe is constructed and how black holes work and effect surrounding areas.

The Universe:

The Universe is comprised of 3 sectors, the 1/3rd Sector, the 2/3rd Sector and the 3/3rd Sector. Each sector is different from the other and they are each in the corners of the Universal Triangle(the closest shape Thoth could compare it to as we do not know what 4th dimensional shapes look like as of yet). When Thoth showed me an view of it it looked similar to a triangle to me. Here is a picture of what it looks like. Each sector is labeled.

1/3 Sector: Labeled on the picture as "1" this is the most beautiful sector. Many stars illuminate this sector making great chances for life. Most organisms there are plant and reptilian based. This is the home sector of many of those "reptilian" aliens you may have heard of. They do not travel to our sector often as they need lots of sunlight to live and grow, just like plants do. There are many water and vegetation planets in this sector as well. They are tightly knit together and almost every planet has a life form on it. I asked Thoth how many species live in this sector I got a number close to 2325356243(give or take a few numbers as I don't remember but it was close to that). This sector also has many different gasses that illuminate the galaxies like our aurora borealis' do on Earth.

2/3 Sector: Labeled on the picture as "2" this is our sector. We are a tiny spec in the "mini-universe", yet we are the most popular species in this sector and not in a very good way. There are roughly an equal number of planets and stars in our sector and we have an average species level, this makes our sector very balanced. This is also the sector of the "Grey's" who immigrated from the 1/3 sector millions of Earth years ago. We are lucky to have this planet as there are not very many planets like ours in the 2/3rd Sector. Many other species in the universe want to take it from us as they find us inferior as we were created rather then evolved naturally. This is also Fathers sector, so much controversy has came up involving him and Jehovah took this sector over(when he took over Nibiru) and banished Father and the gods. This is another reason why another one of Fathers numbers is 2.

3/3 Sector: Aka "The dead zone". See number "3" labeled on the picture. This sector is labeled the "dead zone" because of the lack of stars and gasses it has in it. There is little to no life in this sector and much like Antarctica on Earth very, very few species live there. The area is very similar to our asteroid belt, many asteroids and planets, half planets etc. Most entities try to stay away from this area. There is also powerful electrical storms in these areas as well that can keep species trapped inside of it until they have passed. The only time an entity will go to this place is if they take the wrong wormhole in a black hole, which I will get into next.

Black Holes: Now that we know about the architecture of the universe we will talk about means of space travel. Black holes are just one of the many methods but they are the most convenient if you know where they are located and how to navigate in them. These can be dangerous for outsiders. I will try to explain the best I can of what Thoth showed me. He took me inside of one and showed me how they work. Here is a picture below that I will go over in detail.

Interior:
As you can see from the diagram about the black hole is the area where the grid travels down word. The green is the a grid that will help you see how its placed in the universe. Im sure you've seen that before. The green ball we will say that its a star being sucked into the black hole due to over amount of Electro magnetic material reacting with the magnetic core of the star. As the star gets pulled closer to the black hole the form of the star with start to change and loosen up. Each section of the black hole "tube" moves different ways. The inside layer turns one way while the outside layer turns the opposite creating an large amount of Electro-magnetic energy in the core(interior) of the black hole. See in the diagram below.

As you can tell this would be usually vertical. As the star enters the "mouth" of the black hole each atom that makes up the star is separated from one another and forces the atoms to scatter as they are all one charge and will repel off each other. Now to an untrained entity this can mean death as they will not be able to control all of their atoms to pass through wormholes in the "skin" or sides of the black holes body. As you can see in both pictures there are many "fracture" shaped designs. These are energy holes. They are caused by mismatched energy and lead to different areas of the universe, commonly called wormholes. They do the opposite of what the black holes do and they join the atoms back together to create a whole of what was broken. As you can see in the first picture with the green star that it passes through the black hole the atoms separate, then they collect at the worm hole get rejoined and pass to another point in the universe. For example, the star starts in the 2/3rd sector but once it goes through one of the worm holes it will be passed into the 1/3rd or 3/3rd sector.

Now look in both of the pictures and notice how the bottom of the black hole funnels off. By sending something through the funnel it ends up in the same sector just at a different location far away from the black hole. In simple terms its the "asshole of the black hole". All the waste (meaning extra atoms that don't join up with anything are just waste and are discarded).
https://www.ancient-forums.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I mean, did I think correctly? Was my thought correct that the universe is a whole physically, mentally and spiritually? and can you reply to my e-mail it is urgent and very important 😨

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why is it that the eye of Ra is inside a triangle? As soon as I read that the first thing that came to mind is "Illuminati". Don't mean to be offensive, just want to understand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back