Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our Gods Protect, Guide, Bless all of us

Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

It's nice things are working out well for the people here and I wish everyone luck here on their spiritual paths. I am done here.

Pain of not understanding reality as it is [which is what Christians do] leads false understanding in how one relates the Gods with for example, how something might occur that one doesn't like.

Thank You.
I was told this Karma thing back then too when focusing on the sigil.
Now that I think about it, I was stronger much more whenever my succubus helped me out. I thought about a life without her and honestly I would not be able to manage myself, let alone my family members who were in this with me.
Even during the firing thing, my succubus showed a very positive image a night before the job loss and I was more consfused than ever. I remember Satan mocking one of my seniors who forced this on to me. I guess the dealing with negativity of others posts ties into this too, back when I was spamming big numbers when the incident happened I was shook but not completely destroyed by these events, I even got a new job with virtually no downtime. I honestly thought about these things and dealing with many made me feel weaker and more broken.
Leave many personal details out, I guess I have to be much more stronger now. I have been going through periods of vicious attacks on me where I lose all grounding and then there is the feeling of achieving goals with spiritual gifts.
I wrote this after spamming many Rtrs and the attacks are mostly dealing with the death of the parent, again not going into details but these force a lot in focusing only on the negatives of a situation.

I have been scared for reasons I am not sure about to visit the forums. Even was scared in typing this out. After writing this here however I was amazed at the helpful responses by Naked Pluto or you for example, completely contrary to what I had starting beleiving I am not sure why.

Your succubus appears like they are trying to help you, and the Gods too. Yet, I have explained how these things go, in life. Astral relations with the Gods aren't as easy as it may look, they require diligence and practice. The same goes for understanding our lives. We are living into the material dimension and this dimension has it's rules. Certain transits, negativity or other planets need serious work to be offset.

I think the enemy is kind of trying to prey on these difficulties to affect you negatively, or maybe you are just under a lot of stress. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Loss of your parents is normal to have seriously affected you or making you feel weak. Time will make this better. Others have also given you careful and considerate replies. I truly wish you well, take care. Better times will come.

Dark Waters said:
So I've got a question Regarding my evolution do our Gods support us in Becoming a Spirit? Ya see i dont like being a Human. I see this as a next step in my evolution 🧬 Leaving the body i Hate behind and going down to Hell spending Time with my mom and my Dog and Finishing my Path down in Hell as a Spirit. And i want the gods to support me in this
I don't want to Be Reincarnated.

Your body and soul are inseparable in terms of existing without one another. Completing the Magnum Opus and becoming this sort of spirit you probably envision involves fusing your soul and body together, not detaching from the body. However, you can still separate in the form of astral travel before this point.

Don't have your views of the world, humanity, or your body, be clouded by the shittiness that the enemy has brought onto the world. Satan has given you your body and soul as a hand-crafted gift from him. In its highest expression, it is truly beautiful, and very far different from what our current state of evolution is.

Furthermore, the base chakra and earth element rule the physical body, and this connection should further highlight the inseparability of the soul from its denser material manifestations.

Blitzkreig said:
Dark Waters said:
So I've got a question Regarding my evolution do our Gods support us in Becoming a Spirit? Ya see i dont like being a Human. I see this as a next step in my evolution 🧬 Leaving the body i Hate behind and going down to Hell spending Time with my mom and my Dog and Finishing my Path down in Hell as a Spirit. And i want the gods to support me in this

Your body and soul are inseparable in terms of existing without one another. Completing the Magnum Opus and becoming this sort of spirit you probably envision involves fusing your soul and body together, not detaching from the body. However, you can still separate in the form of astral travel before this point.

Don't have your views of the world, humanity, or your body, be clouded by the shittiness that the enemy has brought onto the world. Satan has given you your body and soul as a hand-crafted gift from him. In its highest expression, it is truly beautiful, and very far different from what our current state of evolution is.

Furthermore, the base chakra and earth element rule the physical body, and this connection should further highlight the inseparability of the soul from its denser material manifestations.

"Your body and soul are inseparable in terms of existing without one another."
Brother, didnt Maxine write how human spirits she works with miss being able to feel physical stuff like eating because they dont have a body?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pain of not understanding reality as it is [which is what Christians do] leads false understanding in how one relates the Gods with for example, how something might occur that one doesn't like.

Thank You.
I was told this Karma thing back then too when focusing on the sigil.
Now that I think about it, I was stronger much more whenever my succubus helped me out. I thought about a life without her and honestly I would not be able to manage myself, let alone my family members who were in this with me.
Even during the firing thing, my succubus showed a very positive image a night before the job loss and I was more consfused than ever. I remember Satan mocking one of my seniors who forced this on to me. I guess the dealing with negativity of others posts ties into this too, back when I was spamming big numbers when the incident happened I was shook but not completely destroyed by these events, I even got a new job with virtually no downtime. I honestly thought about these things and dealing with many made me feel weaker and more broken.
Leave many personal details out, I guess I have to be much more stronger now. I have been going through periods of vicious attacks on me where I lose all grounding and then there is the feeling of achieving goals with spiritual gifts.
I wrote this after spamming many Rtrs and the attacks are mostly dealing with the death of the parent, again not going into details but these force a lot in focusing only on the negatives of a situation.

I have been scared for reasons I am not sure about to visit the forums. Even was scared in typing this out. After writing this here however I was amazed at the helpful responses by Naked Pluto or you for example, completely contrary to what I had starting beleiving I am not sure why.

Your succubus appears like they are trying to help you, and the Gods too. Yet, I have explained how these things go, in life. Astral relations with the Gods aren't as easy as it may look, they require diligence and practice. The same goes for understanding our lives. We are living into the material dimension and this dimension has it's rules. Certain transits, negativity or other planets need serious work to be offset.

I think the enemy is kind of trying to prey on these difficulties to affect you negatively, or maybe you are just under a lot of stress. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Loss of your parents is normal to have seriously affected you or making you feel weak. Time will make this better. Others have also given you careful and considerate replies. I truly wish you well, take care. Better times will come.

Thanks everyone
I also felt at times I was forcing myself a bit more with the warfare and not taking breaks till the point of complete breakdown, not dwelling into this further. Succubus infact was really helpful if I think about it, there was not much development until she came. What I have written about the succubus not stopping was again when I had given up completely from the path during this time, fearing the attacks. She would often just come and charge my aura and I would have to start my meditation for the day till I was charged with energy, motivated to face the day.
Satan too did make me laugh a lot at the start before I started getting really broken. Honestly I don't know how they do it, but its really strong where I end up laughing for hours. And as others have mentioned, I expected way too much some of which may not even have been realistic. Also I apologize if it came off wrong about the succubus, I know thats a sensitive topic for many. The closeness and love of being with one for me atleast makes me forget about the enemy and it's " our earth" in the most realistic sense in that state of mind.
Even seeing how others around me have broken down from the situation and I stayed relatively stable had impressed many.
I wrote that post after a series of really strong attacks, after them I only seem to focus in a myopic sense of the negativity.
It's nice I have done enough rtrs to be sure about the legitimacy of what is done here, the post would have been extremely negative making no sense whatsoever. Being away from the forums also messes the mind when one only talks with non SS.
Like when some things were shown, extremely positive and I would plan to make others around me positive, there would be strong negative backlash on me almost forcing to accept a negative view of the world. If anything the Gods and the succubus have been really helpful and cooperative. Periods of attacks blind me from accepting this but once the vision clears again I often regret talking negative about them, not out of a fear of punishment, but really that there is no point is being mad on the only people that helped me in this

Serbon said:
Blitzkreig said:
Dark Waters said:

Brother, didnt Maxine write how human spirits she works with miss being able to feel physical stuff like eating because they dont have a body?

and they are also unable to advance and so on. Those who are not in hell and not reincarnating, lose energy at an alarming rate until they dissipate and cease existing. Those in hell are kept in good shape by the Gods, basically acting as parasites on them, until a suitable body and time is available for reincarnation.

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Blitzkreig said:

and they are also unable to advance and so on. Those who are not in hell and not reincarnating, lose energy at an alarming rate until they dissipate and cease existing. Those in hell are kept in good shape by the Gods, basically acting as parasites on them, until a suitable body and time is available for reincarnation.
Hm, why arent they able to get a physical body while being in Hell? Like the Gods who have physical bodies there?

Stormblood said:
Those in hell are kept in good shape by the Gods, basically acting as parasites on them, until a suitable body and time is available for reincarnation.

I wouldn't use the word parasite for this. A parasite attaches to the host without the hosts consent and drains them of their energy, in the case of VIP souls in Hell (as HPs Maxine used to call them), they are willingly accepted by the Gods and taken care of as a parent takes care of a baby that cannot attend to their own.

Sure, in a way one could refer to a baby as a parasite since indeed the baby costs the mother a lot of energy as it grows inside her, and it costs the parents a lot of energy to take care of the newborn child, but this is not really the same as parasitism, since it leads to future growth and a well taken care of child will give greater value to the world than it took from the parents to grow in their early years.

It's the same for those VIP souls in Hell. They are important souls of great value who have brought immense benefit to the Earth and who have fought for the powers of Hell in the past, and who will do so again in the future at the right time.

Therefore, they aren't really leeching energy of the Gods as a parasite would, but rather they are kept safe and strong since they are valuable to the Gods as they actively help them in accomplishing their goals here on Earth and all are potential Gods of the future, which means even if these souls have to be sustained for a few thousand years, if they succeed in reaching the Godhead, they will return to the Gods and to their side many times the investment put into them for those few thousand years over the eternity ahead of them.

Many of us here fit into that category of VIP souls or other valuable Satanic souls the Gods safeguard so we can continue to fight for them in all times to come and eventually reach the Godhead.

VoiceofEnki said:
Stormblood said:
Those in hell are kept in good shape by the Gods, basically acting as parasites on them, until a suitable body and time is available for reincarnation.

I wouldn't use the word parasite for this. A parasite attaches to the host without the hosts consent and drains them of their energy, in the case of VIP souls in Hell (as HPs Maxine used to call them), they are willingly accepted by the Gods and taken care of as a parent takes care of a baby that cannot attend to their own.

Sure, in a way one could refer to a baby as a parasite since indeed the baby costs the mother a lot of energy as it grows inside her, and it costs the parents a lot of energy to take care of the newborn child, but this is not really the same as parasitism, since it leads to future growth and a well taken care of child will give greater value to the world than it took from the parents to grow in their early years.

It's the same for those VIP souls in Hell. They are important souls of great value who have brought immense benefit to the Earth and who have fought for the powers of Hell in the past, and who will do so again in the future at the right time.

Therefore, they aren't really leeching energy of the Gods as a parasite would, but rather they are kept safe and strong since they are valuable to the Gods as they actively help them in accomplishing their goals here on Earth and all are potential Gods of the future, which means even if these souls have to be sustained for a few thousand years, if they succeed in reaching the Godhead, they will return to the Gods and to their side many times the investment put into them for those few thousand years over the eternity ahead of them.

Many of us here fit into that category of VIP souls or other valuable Satanic souls the Gods safeguard so we can continue to fight for them in all times to come and eventually reach the Godhead.

Yeah, there's probably a better word to describe this than parasite, but parasite could also have double function like 'tumour'. There benign tumours and malignant tumours.

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Blitzkreig said:

That is not true. The Gods have sustaining power in the likes of the sun, which sustain people merely because of it's radiance. People are not parasites to the Gods, however, humanity is rather deficient until it's completed, not necessarily parasitic.

The Gods don't really see it in this way, as the word "parasite" is a very negative word, implying the species at question is by nature a parasite. The human soul and the Gentile soul is not a parasitic soul as a default, but rather due to the fact that people have not sufficiently evolved further.

Voice has given a wise reply on the subject and that's exactly how it is.

The only people that burden the Gods are those that don't want to evolve and only want to take from them. The people who evolve and are improving, are favoured by the Gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Serbon said:

That is not true. The Gods have sustaining power in the likes of the sun, which sustain people merely because of it's radiance. People are not parasites to the Gods, however, humanity is rather deficient until it's completed, not necessarily parasitic.

The Gods don't really see it in this way, as the word "parasite" is a very negative word, implying the species at question is by nature a parasite. The human soul and the Gentile soul is not a parasitic soul as a default, but rather due to the fact that people have not sufficiently evolved further.

Voice has given a wise reply on the subject and that's exactly how it is.

The only people that burden the Gods are those that don't want to evolve and only want to take from them. The people who evolve and are improving, are favoured by the Gods.
One question if you will, since we are on topic, you and Maxine have both worked with deceased people extensively, if I'm not mistaken, you never really spoke about what you did with those souls, is it far fetched to think that you have empowered the souls of the Vips' like Heinrich Himmler and other important National Socialists? I think I also remember reading about Lavey considered a hero in Hell, so you could've worked with him too?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back