Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our Gods Protect, Guide, Bless all of us

NakedPluto [JG]

Hail Satan! Hail Our Gods. Never be dissuaded from the above truth, don't listen to lies and the incapacities of the less privileged of intelligence, beauty, and braveness.

It happens every so often that this is challenged by some form of emotional, logical, and spiritual dissonance and error of understanding by specific individuals, beginners, or every time on a subconscious level by those who do not apply to this path fully invested and aware.

It doesn't take much to take apart in what we do here, to open your inner eyes and see the beauty and the factual spiritual incentives and wisdom we gather, express, and possess. It takes an aware consciousness and a little boldness in the lifeforce, to enter and sincerely judge our common experience and individual one.

The first absolute condition of our existence here is to exist, then to live, and then to do it by Infinitum, in an exponential growth of awareness and advancement, as without, life is pointless. Life is also pointless if you do not overcome it. Beauty is pointless without the ugly, bliss without suffering is also inseparable, as that's how things are existing and coexist.

What would be the world if we would have everything in an absolute state of completion and fullness, it would derive the magical enemy attack upon humanity which is "heaven". A place of nothingness truly. That is not living, but maniacal conditioning of "the abstract happiness".

Living is breathing, eating, sleeping, having sex, having love, hate, melancholy, bliss, suffering, experiencing your being and the world. All of these are our reactions to the karma and life we currently experiencing in the form of our individuality and spiritual systems. Which by an act of action and contemplation, technique, we access the spiritual, we grow and overcome. It is a beautiful journey, in which we have the right to partake by having innately our right to live.

I would be extremely upset if this journey of mine would be taken away from me, as what I see in front is what I mold and overcome, and by the road ahead I give meaning to my creation and being I am. You cannot separate life from life.
I may have a risky journey ahead, and sometimes the road may be dangerous and obliged to pass. I will pass. And in the end, my unique life and soul would've grown by myself. Happiness derived from this is what truly is the meaning for such words to be experienced.

Our reaction to any instance of life, can impress us and subject us to different perceptions about life, people, and how life flows. This is for unspiritual people, almost every time false, or 100% just one part of the whole truth. Knowing the whole truth always changes the half-truth. The depth and perspective come to be the most important.

Along this journey, we SS, are protected, blessed, and guided by our Gods with absolute power and care for us. We are given instruments, wisdom, and the opportunity to act. This is very important. We are accompanied to live our lives, no one else can live out our lives while we sit and don't partake in it, or do half. Remember, a whole changes the half.

I have been in a very dangerous and damning situation some time ago. Only with the help of the Gods do I succeed. I received visions, I received lessons of life. These things transformed into instruments and lenses, a guide for the times I was to transverse. Although hard, I succeeded. Most future situations were at least damning not to this life, but to the soul and future lives, yet this was avoided.

The childish expectation that a God should change nature, karma, and other things for your own comfort and lack of life experience is counterproductive for your own self and advancement. I for one, want to see our SS people succeed and not be feared by what they can handle and ultimately grow over, and master such things.

I have witnessed and know how much the Gods help, and truly saved many from complete oblivion, and truly some of them are not even aware of it and maybe won't be anytime soon.

At any crossroads in life have the absolute certainty that you are being cared for. At any finish of every situation also know, that if you gave your best, the Gods did the same for you, and the results are the best possible over all the factors accounted for. This is the truth and reality.

As a last note, our Gods have the supreme authority of the spiritual and all of what this entails. On this front, you will be always protected and helped. On our material path, you cannot separate what is inseparable.

A tragedy would be a person suddenly becoming an immortal being, with his consciousness at the level of a normal human. Insanity and damnation is the most fitting description for that person on what he'll experience, likewise, follow your journey and don't expect "to cheat the death" which is the transformation.

Is there any short Satanist form of “Amen” like an affirmation to close out and praise a sermon. I know most are closed out with “Hail Satan” but I feel this doesn’t encapsulate everything.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Is there any short Satanist form of “Amen” like an affirmation to close out and praise a sermon. I know most are closed out with “Hail Satan” but I feel this doesn’t encapsulate everything.
AUM

You can begin, and end with it. Works with workings, or with anything else too.

The Outlaw Torn said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The word "Amen", with which Christians finish off almost all their prayers, is stolen from the word Amon, an epithet also of Zeus.

As Henu said, Aum is fitting and a good closer.

the gods have stood with me during the hardest times, when everything seemed to be lost, when my innocent mind could barely withstand cirumstances of life and enemy attacks, they were and are always present to give me a tap in the shoulder and let me regain strength in myself.

even though I can’t communicate with them directly yet, I know and feel their presence, they will never let any real satanist down, they will always be there for those who want to fight and succeed

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

They have shown me that they have always been by my side, especially in my most difficult moments, I love them.

Wise words Brother,
I will save this into PDF for it reminds me of some of the lessons I had to learn the hard way, regardless, the Gods guided me all the way through, the more I grow in knowledge and spiritual ability, more I get closer to them. And it's the best feeling in the world. To be able to be so close to the Gods, to be given the knowledge and the tools required to perfect our soul. Thank you for these words of motivation.

balo666 said:
A very nice sermon, I especially liked rereading some parts to understand them well, thank you very much :)

This needs to be sedimented in our deeper mind and have it as a basis of growth. We can manifest consciously our potential with these kinds of anchors.

Our connection to the Gods must happen at all levels in our being and it is truly the most beneficial for life and nature.

I appreciate all of the comments. Thank you.

May you always be blessed by father Satan's guidance and protection

Aum and Hail Satan

NakedPluto said:
balo666 said:
A very nice sermon, I especially liked rereading some parts to understand them well, thank you very much :)

This needs to be sedimented in our deeper mind and have it as a basis of growth. We can manifest consciously our potential with these kinds of anchors.

Our connection to the Gods must happen at all levels in our being and it is truly the most beneficial for life and nature.

Hey Pluto I want to test my intuition about your profile pic. Is it something to do with quantum physics perspective and your world view through kundalini force. If there is something interesting to tell about this picture or this perspective. I would love to hear that!
Also side note: my gut feeling is always saying to me that for some reason we will meet somewhere in future in real life, almost like fated event. Ask your GD about me.. maybe it's true maybe something from not fully balanced and clean self who knows..

I'm also having visions that come to my dreams, and after some time ( most times years) when I do something or when I be with someone I remember that I had dream about this moment in my childhood let's say .. so that's cool. Maybe I have gift for future telling or things like that.. will see in future when I advance more.

Have a good one, thank you if answers will be completed, bye.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Amen is basically stolen from the God Amon in Ancient Egypt, which is basically the Ancient Egyptian version of AUM. So AUM it is, like other suggestions. AUM is beginnings, endings, manifestation, etc. so pretty fitting.

Taio said:
NakedPluto said:
balo666 said:

Hey Pluto I want to test my intuition about your profile pic. Is it something to do with quantum physics perspective and your world view through kundalini force. If there is something interesting to tell about this picture or this perspective. I would love to hear that!
Also side note: my gut feeling is always saying to me that for some reason we will meet somewhere in future in real life, almost like fated event. Ask your GD about me.. maybe it's true maybe something from not fully balanced and clean self who knows..

I'm also having visions that come to my dreams, and after some time ( most times years) when I do something or when I be with someone I remember that I had dream about this moment in my childhood let's say .. so that's cool. Maybe I have gift for future telling or things like that.. will see in future when I advance more.

Have a good one, thank you if answers will be completed, bye.

The picture is from a mini documentary I made about JoS. It is something which I made to be aesthetic, formal and original to my taste. A scenery which is not a scenery. Made from a lot of fragmentation and overlapping.

Everything is possible. Be aware that, visions like that can mean on the physical an interaction, be it that is just now on the internet. Dreams, visions can translate this kind of way. It can also be a incentive from your Guardian to learn something from said person, or seek a lesson from the situation itself.

NakedPluto said:
Hail Satan! Hail Our Gods. Never be dissuaded from the above truth, don't listen to lies and the incapacities of the less privileged of intelligence, beauty, and braveness.

It happens every so often that this is challenged by some form of emotional, logical, and spiritual dissonance and error of understanding by specific individuals, beginners, or every time on a subconscious level by those who do not apply to this path fully invested and aware.

It doesn't take much to take apart in what we do here, to open your inner eyes and see the beauty and the factual spiritual incentives and wisdom we gather, express, and possess. It takes an aware consciousness and a little boldness in the lifeforce, to enter and sincerely judge our common experience and individual one.

The first absolute condition of our existence here is to exist, then to live, and then to do it by Infinitum, in an exponential growth of awareness and advancement, as without, life is pointless. Life is also pointless if you do not overcome it. Beauty is pointless without the ugly, bliss without suffering is also inseparable, as that's how things are existing and coexist.

What would be the world if we would have everything in an absolute state of completion and fullness, it would derive the magical enemy attack upon humanity which is "heaven". A place of nothingness truly. That is not living, but maniacal conditioning of "the abstract happiness".

Living is breathing, eating, sleeping, having sex, having love, hate, melancholy, bliss, suffering, experiencing your being and the world. All of these are our reactions to the karma and life we currently experiencing in the form of our individuality and spiritual systems. Which by an act of action and contemplation, technique, we access the spiritual, we grow and overcome. It is a beautiful journey, in which we have the right to partake by having innately our right to live.

I would be extremely upset if this journey of mine would be taken away from me, as what I see in front is what I mold and overcome, and by the road ahead I give meaning to my creation and being I am. You cannot separate life from life.
I may have a risky journey ahead, and sometimes the road may be dangerous and obliged to pass. I will pass. And in the end, my unique life and soul would've grown by myself. Happiness derived from this is what truly is the meaning for such words to be experienced.

Our reaction to any instance of life, can impress us and subject us to different perceptions about life, people, and how life flows. This is for unspiritual people, almost every time false, or 100% just one part of the whole truth. Knowing the whole truth always changes the half-truth. The depth and perspective come to be the most important.

Along this journey, we SS, are protected, blessed, and guided by our Gods with absolute power and care for us. We are given instruments, wisdom, and the opportunity to act. This is very important. We are accompanied to live our lives, no one else can live out our lives while we sit and don't partake in it, or do half. Remember, a whole changes the half.

I have been in a very dangerous and damning situation some time ago. Only with the help of the Gods do I succeed. I received visions, I received lessons of life. These things transformed into instruments and lenses, a guide for the times I was to transverse. Although hard, I succeeded. Most future situations were at least damning not to this life, but to the soul and future lives, yet this was avoided.

The childish expectation that a God should change nature, karma, and other things for your own comfort and lack of life experience is counterproductive for your own self and advancement. I for one, want to see our SS people succeed and not be feared by what they can handle and ultimately grow over, and master such things.

I have witnessed and know how much the Gods help, and truly saved many from complete oblivion, and truly some of them are not even aware of it and maybe won't be anytime soon.

At any crossroads in life have the absolute certainty that you are being cared for. At any finish of every situation also know, that if you gave your best, the Gods did the same for you, and the results are the best possible over all the factors accounted for. This is the truth and reality.

As a last note, our Gods have the supreme authority of the spiritual and all of what this entails. On this front, you will be always protected and helped. On our material path, you cannot separate what is inseparable.

A tragedy would be a person suddenly becoming an immortal being, with his consciousness at the level of a normal human. Insanity and damnation is the most fitting description for that person on what he'll experience, likewise, follow your journey and don't expect "to cheat the death" which is the transformation.

Great writing brother, wise words!

NakedPluto said:

An absolute state of completion and fullness aside that would be a practically impossible thing according to the laws of the universe, but such a state would bring creatures into a state of absolute boredom ... and then from these creatures so complex that we are would make us a much simpler creatures and we will look like some kind of machines (in a way)

I would like to add that my signature fits well with what you wrote ...

The Outlaw Torn said:

Vibrating AUM is where this was stolen from, and where the names Amun Ra and Amon came from. You can finish your workings of prayers with an AUM

NakedPluto said:

I don't even know anymore.
My parent died all while I was still spamming, cleaning and everything related. I lost my job, there were visions too, not help though, just visions and energy to stop me from breaking out.
I received visions too.
Granted all this is true about the Gods, I just don't want them in my life anymore.
What about the monogamous succubus who was supposed to protect me? Nothing. Just forced me more no matter how many rituals I did saying I don't want her anymore in my life. Maybe I am the lowest level goyim there is and I don't understand things, or maybe I should look up to people like Tesla or whatnot.
I have no intention of calling the gods who I will mention became ETs when I was begging them to somehow help me with my parents life or with not losing my job. They have made it clear I don't matter, they take their deliverables no matter what, through succubus "showing me things". Honestly I just don't care anymore. They never cared. Neither when I was on the brink of death, never. They show up when they need to get their work done.
Maybe I am mixing concepts or somehow am a Jew. I just really wish sometimes I were a Jew, their grey showed by multiple times after Rtrs, coming for their people, mine did not. Strange visions,no help. Ofcourse the succubus forces energy into me and makes me fight and what not. I don't even know if I ever were to be an immortal, what would I do staying with people that sent snakes, owls , dreams and whatnot before spam session dates but nothing when I truly begged for help.
They can be the liberators, gods , whatever, I gave them everything I had, I say this with no doubt in my mind, all I got was a dead parent in return. All my friends who never did one rtr, have their families well and are working jobs. While I on the other hand got cursed while working. I still get flashbacks of when I had spammed 20 rtrs ( and 10s previous day's) and the Grey's showed up with " It's our Earth" and smacked me out of my sleep. I really wonder was it worth fighting for such God's. Again this is personal, they are really good beings who helped humanity for 10000 years and whatnot and we are all meant to be Gods. None showed up when I was on my knees, ofcourse I remember begging them till this day clearly, I often say in my prayers too " you won the war, lost a friend who would have died for you". I can feel always my old self leaving my body. I feel no passion, no love anymore, succubus might charge me up when I wake up but we can never be friends. She was their on top of me when my parent was admitted. As it may have been clear from this, I am confused and depressed. I had Belzebul come in my dream once and tell me to stay strong and the ones advancing should take the power. I saw the sigil in my dream so I am sure it was him. What would this power be worth when the only people I trusted with my life didn't help when I needed them so much.

Maybe they like you guys more and it's nice you guys are advancing well. For me I know, if the enemy wasnot here I would never consider them friends, never anything. I am done with live life on Earth by Thoth ( if I remember correctly), I am forced into a monogamous succubus relationship( something I have falsely tried reversing after the loss of my parent, I never wanted monogamy), with no parent to make happy anymore. What do I live for? The glory of Satan, a man whose name I screamed to Grey's who didnot do a bit when I needed help.
Honestly I took both the jabs knowing what it may mean. I just don't want a life where I have to be forced into loving someone I don't know or serve someone who didnot show up for years.

It's nice things are working out well for the people here and I wish everyone luck here on their spiritual paths. I am done here.

Usthepeople666 said:
NakedPluto said:

It's nice things are working out well for the people here and I wish everyone luck here on their spiritual paths. I am done here.

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you recuperate mentally from these things quickly.

You cite death, loss of job, and whatever else about the "whatever" Incubus as signs relating to the Gods. Death happens naturally. People die. That's a natural fact. Some people can be orphans or lose way more. Just cleaning a cancer patient does not guarantee they might get saved, nor it guarantees completely they will live forever or escape a fated fatal accident, for example. It can help, but certain conclusive energies factor in and it can be unavoidable.

People get fired. Doing RTR's does not change everything negative in life. Death, loss etc, are parts of this life. They can be unavoidable. In fact, the less one meditates and the less one takes care of these things, the worse.

The karma each soul has, is their own entirely, and the laws of this universe [such as an outsider or a being dying etc] cannot be averted. The karma of others [hardwired in many cases] is not something that can be averted easily unless you are extremely advanced. Even then, the actions may only postpone.

Pain of not understanding reality as it is [which is what Christians do] leads false understanding in how one relates the Gods with for example, how something might occur that one doesn't like.

the gods do indeed look after us all even when we don't see it i realistically should have been dead year's ago without the gods i surely would be ive gotten to the point of not worrying or trying not to worry just like the sermon on the jos letting go i truly fear almost nothing because of Father satan we have nothing to fear as long as we have him,
Father satan and his demons have never let me down we truly do have the most thoughtful caring god there is we are beyond lucky i thank Father satan each day for having the opportunity to know him my even after all the screwed up shit I have done hes still there for me I just try and be a better person in the eyes of the gods each day i live for the rest of my life HAIL SATAN

The gods definitely look after us and give us clues all the time, like bread crumb trails, that they are present in our lives. And I can say this from personal experience. My mom and dad are Capricorn and Aquarius respectively, and I found out Satan's signs are those 2, I just knew he was in my life, and still is. I've been taken care of by women usually named after Astaroth, such as Ester, Estrella, etc, or had a Venusian vibe to them. And I sometimes think of the story of the creation of Durga, where all the gods helped create Durga and gave her multiple weapons, I sometimes think that in the womb, the gods helped create us while we are still a large ball of light in our mother's wombs. Life sometimes happens and we don't know why, and tragedy and death is unavoidable sometimes, and it's not because we deserve it all the time. But that same light that we once were in the womb, if kept lit even now, shines outside in the world. I've heard about the story of the White Serpent of Damballah in Voodoo, and how sperm look like a white serpent, that doesn't talk, just like Damballah. And now, once we do start talking, we grow in wisdom and knowledge, and even if we might have lost our way, we found it back here, because Satan will remind you, you were made with such love and care, and with much detail. And it's about appreciating those details, big and small, which makes the picture masterpiece Satan is trying to paint, both in this Pisces Yuga, and Aquarius Yuga to come, and able to enjoy it with each other.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
NakedPluto said:

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you recuperate mentally from these things quickly.

You cite death, loss of job, and whatever else about the "whatever" Incubus as signs relating to the Gods. Death happens naturally. People die. That's a natural fact. Some people can be orphans or lose way more. Just cleaning a cancer patient does not guarantee they might get saved, nor it guarantees completely they will live forever or escape a fated fatal accident, for example. It can help, but certain conclusive energies factor in and it can be unavoidable.

People get fired. Doing RTR's does not change everything negative in life. Death, loss etc, are parts of this life. They can be unavoidable. In fact, the less one meditates and the less one takes care of these things, the worse.

The karma each soul has, is their own entirely, and the laws of this universe [such as an outsider or a being dying etc] cannot be averted. The karma of others [hardwired in many cases] is not something that can be averted easily unless you are extremely advanced. Even then, the actions may only postpone.

Pain of not understanding reality as it is [which is what Christians do] leads false understanding in how one relates the Gods with for example, how something might occur that one doesn't like.

Thank You.
I was told this Karma thing back then too when focusing on the sigil.
Now that I think about it, I was stronger much more whenever my succubus helped me out. I thought about a life without her and honestly I would not be able to manage myself, let alone my family members who were in this with me.
Even during the firing thing, my succubus showed a very positive image a night before the job loss and I was more consfused than ever. I remember Satan mocking one of my seniors who forced this on to me. I guess the dealing with negativity of others posts ties into this too, back when I was spamming big numbers when the incident happened I was shook but not completely destroyed by these events, I even got a new job with virtually no downtime. I honestly thought about these things and dealing with many made me feel weaker and more broken.
Leave many personal details out, I guess I have to be much more stronger now. I have been going through periods of vicious attacks on me where I lose all grounding and then there is the feeling of achieving goals with spiritual gifts.
I wrote this after spamming many Rtrs and the attacks are mostly dealing with the death of the parent, again not going into details but these force a lot in focusing only on the negatives of a situation.

I have been scared for reasons I am not sure about to visit the forums. Even was scared in typing this out. After writing this here however I was amazed at the helpful responses by Naked Pluto or you for example, completely contrary to what I had starting beleiving I am not sure why.

So I've got a question Regarding my evolution do our Gods support us in Becoming a Spirit? Ya see i dont like being a Human. I see this as a next step in my evolution 🧬 Leaving the body i Hate behind and going down to Hell spending Time with my mom and my Dog and Finishing my Path down in Hell as a Spirit. And i want the gods to support me in this
I don't want to Be Reincarnated.

Usthepeople666 said:

I am sorry about your loss. I think what happened here is similar to what HPHC said, where your parent's natural end was soon, with all the energy and karma related to that. It would have taken way too much energy for the Gods to artificially extend their lifespan indefinitely. However, I think what the Gods can and did do was secure their souls for safe reincarnation later. Furthermore, the Gods help to advance you, and so now you can go back at a later date and tend to their souls.

I think your case is one not where they don't want help, but what you are requiring is not practical for them to do. In the same way, it is not practical for you to try to save my parents or undertake any other huge energetic burdens, even if I have lots of emotions about it.

They can help catalyze things, but they want us to do the "manual labor" ourselves. If they did everything for us, then this may only encourage poor habits on our part. It is like, one cannot feed all the animals in the woods, even though we have tons of food.

I think unfortunately you suffered significant hardship all at once, which really strained your relationship with the Gods if you expected them to be responsible for more than what is reasonable for them to do.

I wish there was a better way this played out, for your sake, but pushing away the Gods won't solve this situation either. I understand how you feel, and I don't think there is necessarily an easy way to process this, but I think accepting the idea that they cannot be expected to hand fix every single situation on Earth is a good start.

-----------------

Don't think that you will not get recognition of some sort for your sacrifice, both from the Gods or myself. However, it is not reasonable for them to have prevented these losses in the first place. It is like stopping an entire tsunami vs helping clean up afterward. In a similar manner, it is not reasonable for the Gods (nor us) to directly stop Covid, but we can work on changing the future day by day.

I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I just think the was a situation of having false expectations. To complicate this, it is not like you hold blame either, since this probably couldn't have been clearly communicated to you.

However, one must not let the emotions cloud their judgment into doing destructive things, such as burning bridges or giving up on your advancement. These are destructive actions that ruin the fruits that will arrive in the future. The hardships you face will of course not continue forever, and your future will be exponentially better.

I am not saying you don't have a reason to feel upset, but you have to be able to reconcile these feelings appropriately. I am sorry to hear about your loss, and hope you feel better soon.

Usthepeople666 said:
NakedPluto said:

I don't even know anymore.
My parent died all while I was still spamming, cleaning and everything related. I lost my job, there were visions too, not help though, just visions and energy to stop me from breaking out.
I received visions too.
Granted all this is true about the Gods, I just don't want them in my life anymore.
What about the monogamous succubus who was supposed to protect me? Nothing. Just forced me more no matter how many rituals I did saying I don't want her anymore in my life. Maybe I am the lowest level goyim there is and I don't understand things, or maybe I should look up to people like Tesla or whatnot.
I have no intention of calling the gods who I will mention became ETs when I was begging them to somehow help me with my parents life or with not losing my job. They have made it clear I don't matter, they take their deliverables no matter what, through succubus "showing me things". Honestly I just don't care anymore. They never cared. Neither when I was on the brink of death, never. They show up when they need to get their work done.
Maybe I am mixing concepts or somehow am a Jew. I just really wish sometimes I were a Jew, their grey showed by multiple times after Rtrs, coming for their people, mine did not. Strange visions,no help. Ofcourse the succubus forces energy into me and makes me fight and what not. I don't even know if I ever were to be an immortal, what would I do staying with people that sent snakes, owls , dreams and whatnot before spam session dates but nothing when I truly begged for help.
They can be the liberators, gods , whatever, I gave them everything I had, I say this with no doubt in my mind, all I got was a dead parent in return. All my friends who never did one rtr, have their families well and are working jobs. While I on the other hand got cursed while working. I still get flashbacks of when I had spammed 20 rtrs ( and 10s previous day's) and the Grey's showed up with " It's our Earth" and smacked me out of my sleep. I really wonder was it worth fighting for such God's. Again this is personal, they are really good beings who helped humanity for 10000 years and whatnot and we are all meant to be Gods. None showed up when I was on my knees, ofcourse I remember begging them till this day clearly, I often say in my prayers too " you won the war, lost a friend who would have died for you". I can feel always my old self leaving my body. I feel no passion, no love anymore, succubus might charge me up when I wake up but we can never be friends. She was their on top of me when my parent was admitted. As it may have been clear from this, I am confused and depressed. I had Belzebul come in my dream once and tell me to stay strong and the ones advancing should take the power. I saw the sigil in my dream so I am sure it was him. What would this power be worth when the only people I trusted with my life didn't help when I needed them so much.

Maybe they like you guys more and it's nice you guys are advancing well. For me I know, if the enemy wasnot here I would never consider them friends, never anything. I am done with live life on Earth by Thoth ( if I remember correctly), I am forced into a monogamous succubus relationship( something I have falsely tried reversing after the loss of my parent, I never wanted monogamy), with no parent to make happy anymore. What do I live for? The glory of Satan, a man whose name I screamed to Grey's who didnot do a bit when I needed help.
Honestly I took both the jabs knowing what it may mean. I just don't want a life where I have to be forced into loving someone I don't know or serve someone who didnot show up for years.

Sorry to hear that. Losing parents is tough. I know because I lost my dad and I barely had any quality time with him. All I know is that everyone agreed he was a good man and per the time I had with him, the best male role model I've ever had. Sometimes life happens and it's not our or the gods fault. Sometimes we want our parents to enjoy the joy of Satan the same way us SS do, but in a way, they are. Because they gave birth to us who will become SS. That alone is a blessing. For us to get to know Satan, and for the parents to be blessed with us. Sometimes our parents are like tiny little version of the gods parenting us in a way, if you really pay close attention to their astrology sometimes, even if they don't know it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. What matters is that there's no need to give up hope, as the dead have to wait till they are reborn to get a chance to be blessed to be under Satan's care. We are alive, and get to grow and develop as long as we can. Like Fibonnaci, we grow infinitely closer and closer to Phi, to perfection, and it wouldn't been this way if our parents didn't give birth to us, or the gods watching over us even in the womb. Even the gods helped created the Goddess Durga, according to the story, and helped create her head legs arms, etc. With much care and love. There is hope even in times of despair and motives for giving up. We look around the world and sometimes think, they don't do what we do, yet live just fine, but deep down, had they known what we do, their lifestyle and even that of the environment will change for the better. Sometimes doubt and insecurity and so many questions cloud our minds, and we want answers, but sometimes, life is just screaming to be enjoyed, for however long the moment may be until we move on from life to afterlife. But, as always, the choice is ours. Will it be worth it in the end, when the smoke clears and were able to breathe easy because we did what we could?

NakedPluto said:

HAIL TO OUR ALL FATHER SATANAS AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE FOREVER UNCHANGED WITHOUT CHANGING TRUE SHAPING BY HIS UNCHANGED TO BECOME AS HIM AND MORE FOR FATHER SATANAS OVERCOME THE ALL AND GRANT'S ALL ON THE ROAD OF BECOMING GOD'S OVER THE ALL UNIVERSAL ENERGY FLOW AND USING GROTH BY SATANAS FORGING THOSE WHO ARE UNCHANGED FOREVER BY HIM WITH HIS FOREVER RULE AND CONTROL.

FROM NEVER STAND UNCHANGED BY BEHIND FOOLED IN HAVING BECOME ALL.

AS ALL GROWING HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE DIETRICH STATED BEFORE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN BECOMING A GOD OR GODDESSES AND A DEFENSE OF THINKING U ARE A GOD AND GODDESSES. FOR THAT IS THE FIRST LESSON.

HAIL TO THE ALL FATHER THAT CONTRAL EVER BECOMING MORE OF WHAT IS BECOMING UNIVERSALLYS IN BECOMING AS HE MADE US TO BECOME AND MORE FOR HE GRANTED IT AS A WILL.

HAIL TO OUR ALL FATHER SATANAS AND TO ALL THE GOD'S AND GODDESSES OF HIS FORGING WILL AND WITH HIM TRU HIM BECOMING THE ALL!!!!

NakedPluto said:

I wouldn’t have it any other way. I know that when death comes for me I’ll shake it’s hand with pride and I know the time will be right. In the mean time I have so much to love, and so much to pour into. When life steps all over you and you realize there are so few things you can control, especially what other people do, you just look to wherever the sun is in your life and all that matters is that moment. It’s weird to simultaneously feel so much pain and so much bliss.

As far as death goes, I see another member posted here they lost a parent. Things won’t be clear all at once when it comes to a loss like that. Just keep moving forward. For me, loss of a parent floored me to reality. I quickly understood that trying to change anything would’ve prevented any ability to get through the situation. It might seem cowardly but I let nature take its course and that was the strongest thing I could’ve done. If you sit there doing rituals and instill the belief that it’s going to fix everything it’ll be completely blinding. There’s no magic to escape life. The gods were there throughout the process regardless. I told my dad I’d talk to him in the afterlife but when it actually happened I didn’t. I let him go on as I should’ve for however long it needed to be. He moved on peacefully and I still feel sad that he’s gone but grateful for everything death taught me, which was just complete reality. It took a long time to realize any of these things and accept them. For a year I just let it out every day, cried. Felt that pain until I was able to let go. I still lived my life. Went to Vegas 10 days after it happened because that’s what was planned prior, and just lived in the moment. As the fireworks went off I ran into a guy who lost a parent just at the same exact time I did, we watched the fireworks and shed some tears and shared a beautiful moment. I’ll never forget that guy.

Life goes on and it always will. We just have to ride it’s waves with passion and courage.

I felt like I understood a lot of this for a long time, at the moment I’m not really sure what the entire point of having so much energy was the last couple years. It was something I suppose I did to myself and allowed to happen. But I think the whole point is to let that go as well and take the time to see it. And live even more in the moment and not remain attached to any excessive inner forces. Life’s whole process is birth life death rebirth continuously. The key through it is strength acceptance and the ability to let go when necessary. Life is like a river and only moves forward, no looking back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back