Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Is An "Ego" ?

Thank you for the sermon. Incredible timing and much needed.

With some of the wisdom in life, it's like going to the dentist: it might hurt, but you're going to walk out healthier and better. :D

There has been constant discussion on the responsibility placed upon us to actually create a better world.

Listening to Maxines Sermons.. I still cannot forget her voice or the emotions she felt when discussing many different topics.

I did not always desire the same prosperity for humanity as I do now. In my service as an SS, I could not hide from the truth. I began to feel the entire emotions of humanity, all the souls of the past, those here now, and all that will exist in the future.

I have met 1000s of individuals, and each one I meet, I am encouraged moreso to do whatever it takes to advance humanity.

Maybe I lost some things in my younger years, but I want to make sure that others have the opportunity that was lost to me.

I think the issue is that while translating Sanskrit words to English their meaning gets confused. Ego is simply "self consciousness " or that part of you that is aware of yourself.

In Tantric literature it is explained that the mind has many parts and is explained with the allegory of running an Empire ,

- Ego or Self Consciousness (The Emperor)
- Memory (or the Judiciary)
- Intelligence or Discernment (The Prime Minister)
- Emotions (Or the people)

The Emperor must take Decisions based upon a combination of all these forces and using Discernment make judgements based upon sound reason and understanding.

Just like an Emperor our Ego must make Conscious decisions but sometimes our emotions overtake reason and we are led to do things in the moment. Like a mob of Angry people may disregard the law and act on their impulses to take law into their own hand. In that case the Emperor couldn't take a better decision because he was not involved.

Similarly while using Social media apps and cash back apps or watching different media our Ego is turned off and we drift into trance and the only things driving us is our emotions. If the Ego was conscious about what actions one is doing, it would immediately recognize harmful stimulus coming towards us like false propaganda and dopamine addicting apps.

Little children were taught in schools to master Void Meditation from a young age bit unfortunately in our society we have no such prior training. Hence for us, we might have to take a little longer to completely be in control of our own self and master it.

However as Spiritual Satanists we can definitely do this and more.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
There was an organized party I went to recently but it was super boring. Music only had the same beat and I literally had someone tell me in my face "Now the party is getting started" whilst she sucked on a pot stick.
What the fuck.
Also heard some coworkers talk at work saying "being drunk is super funny" ... they literally think feeling physicially like shit and off is great whilst theyre only poisoning themselves !

And then there was a meeting from some people that wanted to do something culturally themed.. And it had to be "all-inclusive".

I heard about the drugs problem in the netherlands. It is pretty severe.. Especially in the clubbing culture.

Everything is boring just about in these "Modern" (codeword for Jew) times. I think that's the entire point of the party and getting drunk using drugs etc it provides a tiny bit of excitement something different even though it's bad so people don't care.

The issue, in my opinion, is that people nowadays confuse partying with being intoxicated.

Yeah there isn't much of a party without getting drunk or high these days. Some places (including where I live) now have Bars that have no alcohol but everything else a bar has. I thought that was one of the coolest ideas i have seen in a long time. They need more things where people can have fun or a similar experience without drugs or alcohol there.

And yes I know there are some people here not really fully against alcohol and maybe some other things but if people want to be healthy and positive I think this stuff needs to be greatly reduced at least in popularity. The focus should be on something else. That is how you have fun.

Think about this celebrating the Changes of seasons going along with the flow of the energy having music that matches it (or something to stimulate people) finding some theme that could make people happy or celebrate.

A lot more fun than anything anyone is doing now. That was a make up example but more what a party is about.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Who was Tesla a reincarnation of?

I am not sure, but some theories suggest that David Bowie was his most recent or previous reincarnation.

From what my guardian demon tells me, he's not someone of the most importance. He wasn't royalty ever or an important figure in his previous life. He also told me that Satan and the other gods inspired him and gave him the equations for his inventions. Even Tesla admitted that he believed that someone was communicating with him, though he wasn't sure who.

Yo how do I create my own thread? I'm trying to find the option but I can't find it anywhere

alwayscurious said:
Yo how do I create my own thread? I'm trying to find the option but I can't find it anywhere

I usually go to a section like the health section or one of the racial sections listed closer to the bottom of the main page and there will be a button to create your own topic at the top once you're in one of those sections. This post was just in the "newsletter" portion so everyone can see it.

Grimmy said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I am not sure, but some theories suggest that David Bowie was his most recent or previous reincarnation.

From what my guardian demon tells me, he's not someone of the most importance. He wasn't royalty ever or an important figure in his previous life. He also told me that Satan and the other gods inspired him and gave him the equations for his inventions. Even Tesla admitted that he believed that someone was communicating with him, though he wasn't sure who.

I pretty sure david bowie was/is a jew.
And the personalities and all don't match up. A genius is always going to be a genius. Unless he or she does something super stupid.
David Bowie is a music artist. Something entirely different. If he truly was a genius even in music then he'd not have played such corny songs.

alwayscurious said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Grimmy said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Most retarded thing I heard in a while.

Aquarius said:
Grimmy said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

So Tesla (a Genius, scientist) reincarnated as Bowie (degenerate druggie, artist). Does not seem plausible, common sense applied.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Grimmy said:
So Tesla (a Genius, scientist) reincarnated as Bowie (degenerate druggie, artist). Does not seem plausible, common sense applied.
And a race mixer. Tesla was all for Eugenics... Lol

Yeah, I doubted David Bowie being Tesla myself. Lol. I just repeated what I read what others claim on the internet.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Grimmy said:

Tesla was a major architect, scientist and inventor in Ancient Egypt and other civilizations too.

He could never be "David Bowie". The stuff people say sometimes on these things online in other places are hilarious.

Ninetailedfox said:
I usually go to a section like the health section or one of the racial sections listed closer to the bottom of the main page and there will be a button to create your own topic at the top once you're in one of those sections. This post was just in the "newsletter" portion so everyone can see it.

Bad advice. Very bad advice. So, that's where that other person got that idea to post irrelevant things in the Online Warfare group.

As I said to the other person (if my other reply got approved), this is bad for 2 reasons:

• Forums are for specific themes, not to just post anything there because you think your post may appear on top. The health forum is for health issues. The Black forum is for issues relating to Black people. e.t.c.
  • Contrary to what you may think, posts on the forums on the bottom of the page receive much less views than those on the top of the page even if they appear on top, because it's annoying to scroll down (especially if you view the JoS forums on a mobile phone) so most people don't look at them at all. I, for example don't view posts in the Health or Astrology forums at all because I'm not interested in these topics. I mostly look at posts in the main JoS forums as well as in the Teens forum, and less often in the Black Sun forum since I'm white, and very rarely in the other racial ones as well as in the Online warfare forum. And I'm sure others view posts in a similar way.

In general, it's better to make a post in the forum that fits the subject of the post (a health post in the health forum, an online warfare one in the online warfare forum e.t.c.) and if the post doesn't fit in any of the sub-forum categories, post it on the main one (Joyofsatan666).

Just A Thought said:
Hi, I have a question i want to ask you. My life was ruined because of a problem that I couldn't solve for years. I'm a pretty clean person and I clean my house excessively almost every day. But even though i clean my house, tiny little bugs are crawling in my house. There is no solution method that I have not tried, I have tried all kinds of methods. This is why my obsessions have increased over the years. I feel so bad i feel like these bugs were sent to me on purpose. Maybe it seems like a very mild problem to you but this problem ruined my life i can't even do meditations. What can i do about this issue can you help me. My life energy slipped from my hands, my obsessions took over my life, I can't focus on anything. I feel very strong, but something doesn't want me to take control of my power. I sit on my couch all day and can't do anything. I can't get up from the couch, when I get up, my obsessions start. All my obsessions started with little bugs crawling on the walls of my house.
HP. Hooded Cobra can you help me

You should probably make a separate thread about this. To do so, navigate to the "Joy of Satan 666" subforum. From there, you will find a "New Topic" button around the top left.

What you describe as bugs sounds like a delusion or mental apparition. This is because you clean so much, there should not be any bugs around. Even in the case of a real infestation, the bugs will be confined to one area, not the whole house.

If you have the spiritual power, you need to use the Munka mantra on a Pisces, Scorpio, or Aquarius waning moon and program it to remove any obsessive or unhealthy thoughts. Then feel and visualize your mind being cleaned or anything holding you back mentally. Do this for at least 90 days, but a minimum of 40.

If you do not have the spiritual ability to do this, I would seek out therapy for this. There is nothing wrong or shameful about seeking help for something harming your life so strongly. There are plenty of non-pharmaceutical therapies available for this, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, or hypnotherapy.

Good luck.

You are the best Master Cobra, I believe that this post, apart from clarifying what the ego is, served to teach us that we must be even more united ... talking about my personality before coming here I was a bit confused, then I chose a rough road, now I know exactly what I need :ugeek:

Blitzkreig said:
Just A Thought said:
Hi, I have a question i want to ask you. My life was ruined because of a problem that I couldn't solve for years. I'm a pretty clean person and I clean my house excessively almost every day. But even though i clean my house, tiny little bugs are crawling in my house. There is no solution method that I have not tried, I have tried all kinds of methods. This is why my obsessions have increased over the years. I feel so bad i feel like these bugs were sent to me on purpose. Maybe it seems like a very mild problem to you but this problem ruined my life i can't even do meditations. What can i do about this issue can you help me. My life energy slipped from my hands, my obsessions took over my life, I can't focus on anything. I feel very strong, but something doesn't want me to take control of my power. I sit on my couch all day and can't do anything. I can't get up from the couch, when I get up, my obsessions start. All my obsessions started with little bugs crawling on the walls of my house.
HP. Hooded Cobra can you help me

You should probably make a separate thread about this. To do so, navigate to the "Joy of Satan 666" subforum. From there, you will find a "New Topic" button around the top left.

What you describe as bugs sounds like a delusion or mental apparition. This is because you clean so much, there should not be any bugs around. Even in the case of a real infestation, the bugs will be confined to one area, not the whole house.

If you have the spiritual power, you need to use the Munka mantra on a Pisces, Scorpio, or Aquarius waning moon and program it to remove any obsessive or unhealthy thoughts. Then feel and visualize your mind being cleaned or anything holding you back mentally. Do this for at least 90 days, but a minimum of 40.

If you do not have the spiritual ability to do this, I would seek out therapy for this. There is nothing wrong or shameful about seeking help for something harming your life so strongly. There are plenty of non-pharmaceutical therapies available for this, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, or hypnotherapy.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for helping

Rational Satanist said:
Ninetailedfox said:

Bad advice. Very bad advice. So, that's where that other person got that idea to post irrelevant things in the Online Warfare group.

As I said to the other person (if my other reply got approved), this is bad for 2 reasons:

• Forums are for specific themes, not to just post anything there because you think your post may appear on top. The health forum is for health issues. The Black forum is for issues relating to Black people. e.t.c.
  • Contrary to what you may think, posts on the forums on the bottom of the page receive much less views than those on the top of the page even if they appear on top, because it's annoying to scroll down (especially if you view the JoS forums on a mobile phone) so most people don't look at them at all. I, for example don't view posts in the Health or Astrology forums at all because I'm not interested in these topics. I mostly look at posts in the main JoS forums as well as in the Teens forum, and less often in the Black Sun forum since I'm white, and very rarely in the other racial ones as well as in the Online warfare forum. And I'm sure others view posts in a similar way.

In general, it's better to make a post in the forum that fits the subject of the post (a health post in the health forum, an online warfare one in the online warfare forum e.t.c.) and if the post doesn't fit in any of the sub-forum categories, post it on the main one (Joyofsatan666).

I assumed he'd be smart enough to know which sub forum to post to based on whichever topic he wants to post about. I was just telling him new posts in general are made in different sub forums.

Someone else responded with a link to the "how to use the forums" guide which I didn't know about. If I knew I would have just responded with that link.

If I wasn't smart enough I wouldn't have found this site would I? and besides I was being impulsive as I usually am, my bad, want to talk sometimes?

alwayscurious said:
If I wasn't smart enough I wouldn't have found this site would I? and besides I was being impulsive as I usually am, my bad, want to talk sometimes?

No. There is also no issue with wanting to talk, it's a human need. The forums are here for people who are in this category like we are to speak to one another.

Ninetailedfox said:
alwayscurious said:

Bruh say that in English so I can do it too :lol: I can't figure it out. I've been trying for weeks!

Sea Algae said:
Ninetailedfox said:
alwayscurious said:

Bruh say that in English so I can do it too :lol: I can't figure it out. I've been trying for weeks!
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

There was an organized party I went to recently but it was super boring. Music only had the same beat and I literally had someone tell me in my face "Now the party is getting started" whilst she sucked on a pot stick.
What the fuck.
Also heard some coworkers talk at work saying "being drunk is super funny" ... they literally think feeling physicially like shit and off is great whilst theyre only poisoning themselves !

And then there was a meeting from some people that wanted to do something culturally themed.. And it had to be "all-inclusive".

I heard about the drugs problem in the netherlands. It is pretty severe.. Especially in the clubbing culture.

Everything is boring just about in these "Modern" (codeword for Jew) times. I think that's the entire point of the party and getting drunk using drugs etc it provides a tiny bit of excitement something different even though it's bad so people don't care.

Drugs are terrible bro some folk are kind of born into it even areas wher if you dont take it you odd one out. I can remember you mentioned it sly, what was worse you took and how long did it take to kick it.

Mine was the "party" one certainly not a party in the end.

Henu the Great said:
Sea Algae said:
Ninetailedfox said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293
Tℌαμк¥◎υ

EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What the fuck.

Drugs are terrible bro some folk are kind of born into it even areas wher if you dont take it you odd one out. I can remember you mentioned it sly, what was worse you took and how long did it take to kick it.

Heroin was the worst one I tried. It didn't take me long to kick this stuff because I was put in jail for about a month at the end of it. So problem solved I just didn't do it again or hang out with those people when I got out of having to be drug tested and every time I went to use something I realized Ugh do I really want this this kind of sucks. So no drugs are not great. Next time I think of wanting to do drugs I will remember a homeless person sleeping in the back of an abandon car outside a run down hotel that was used for drugs and say do I really want to end up like that.

EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What the fuck.

Also if you want me to share the most helpful thing in staying sober was things like this.

A couple years ago I had relapsed for about a month or so I heard this song right here
https://youtu.be/fvDQy53eldY
It kind of connected to me cause my partner at the time was telling me I don't want you to use this you could never wake up. Same line in the song. I didn't use anything more or answer those people after that one.

Then another one https://youtu.be/XUVtMNIux7M

And finally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oE84ol04ko&feature=share

You know what I have shared these ones with people on here before it may not help everyone but people who are more water element should find some stuff like this to remind themselves of the bad.

Anyways I did go to rehab too. I mean yes I slipped up and used a couple times over the last couple years mainly cause it's the easiest thing in the world to get it and some people will even ask do you want some or are you looking for some. I usually think why did I do that after doing this. Also the Gods were helpful those two times something happened to the person or me that prevented me from doing it.

This wasn't so much of a thing about being impressionable more like oh wow one time can't hurt I want to experience this again. The excitement of getting the drugs and waiting to get high etc but then I think it's not really something I want to get into much after.

Hmm wonder how I can get all this stuff out of my mind so I am not tempted by it ever again.

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:

Heroin was the worst one I tried. It didn't take me long to kick this stuff because I was put in jail for about a month at the end of it. So problem solved I just didn't do it again or hang out with those people when I got out of having to be drug tested and every time I went to use something I realized Ugh do I really want this this kind of sucks. So no drugs are not great. Next time I think of wanting to do drugs I will remember a homeless person sleeping in the back of an abandon car outside a run down hotel that was used for drugs and say do I really want to end up like that.

Lucky for the jail as they put you on detox a duty of care, good on you bro mine was the one under maybe taking 15 years ago then also same as you jail sorted me the duration helped in a weird way.

Had a relapse a few years ago nothing to be proud of, apart from maybe again like yourself getting my s*it together.

Yeah good on you mate not many can come come back from that well done mate and fn good way to put it ending up like that is only option.

Satan has us, throws in a few lessons need pick the right ones. That one was my own fault and circle of friends but i didnt help either.

All good now that all that matters.

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:

Also if you want me to share the most helpful thing in staying sober was things like this.

A couple years ago I had relapsed for about a month or so I heard this song right here
It kind of connected to me cause my partner at the time was telling me I don't want you to use this you could never wake up. Same line in the song. I didn't use anything more or answer those people after that one.

You know what I have shared these ones with people on here before it may not help everyone but people who are more water element should find some stuff like this to remind themselves of the bad.

Anyways I did go to rehab too. I mean yes I slipped up and used a couple times over the last couple years mainly cause it's the easiest thing in the world to get it and some people will even ask do you want some or are you looking for some. I usually think why did I do that after doing this. Also the Gods were helpful those two times something happened to the person or me that prevented me from doing it.

This wasn't so much of a thing about being impressionable more like oh wow one time can't hurt I want to experience this again. The excitement of getting the drugs and waiting to get high etc but then I think it's not really something I want to get into much after.

Hmm wonder how I can get all this stuff out of my mind so I am not tempted by it ever again.

When I get back I will re read and listen bro appreciate the detailes reply SS, now it was a circle of people that I went with I know that sounds the easy way to pass blame. I can sit with them now though then leave after a while not want to listen to folk drunk high wasted.

Its everywhere, and perhaps maybe too easy in our circles as they sound similar, best thing is we are here and stronger than ever.

Well in though thats a good one to beat i thought the one i had was a B*stard.

EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK55 said:

When I get back I will re read and listen bro appreciate the detailes reply SS, now it was a circle of people that I went with I know that sounds the easy way to pass blame. I can sit with them now though then leave after a while not want to listen to folk drunk high wasted.

Its everywhere, and perhaps maybe too easy in our circles as they sound similar, best thing is we are here and stronger than ever.

I am trying to avoid this as much as possible. The truth is though it's so pervasive like you literally could go up to a random person and assume they do drugs and this is a nice area around here. You even sometimes see crack pipes and needles on the ground and when you walk at night if a car is stopped somewhere lights alone in a parking lot you know what they are doing.

I am trying hard not to be involved in this I don't want to. There are some actually really nice people here who don't do this stuff too though so it's not all bad it's just the fact it's so easy to get I could go out right now walking not know someone and get it within an hour gaurenteed if I wanted too. That is where the temptation was too much a couple times. I however am going to do a working to detach myself from this more pretty soon as soon as I am done with some other stuff as I am already doing almost too much with workings.

slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:

I am trying to avoid this as much as possible. The truth is though it's so pervasive like you literally could go up to a random person and assume they do drugs and this is a nice area around here. You even sometimes see crack pipes and needles on the ground and when you walk at night if a car is stopped somewhere lights alone in a parking lot you know what they are doing.

I am trying hard not to be involved in this I don't want to. There are some actually really nice people here who don't do this stuff too though so it's not all bad it's just the fact it's so easy to get I could go out right now walking not know someone and get it within an hour gaurenteed if I wanted too. That is where the temptation was too much a couple times. I however am going to do a working to detach myself from this more pretty soon as soon as I am done with some other stuff as I am already doing almost too much with workings.

Yeah bro same crack central near me, defo stick to doing what you do with workings SS.

Forget that other stuff its now and future that counts now take it as life skills thats what I did, now very extreme ones nonetheless. All gone mate thats the main thing also bought the T-shirt no need repeat.

Take care mate

EnkiUK55 said:
slyscorpion said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Yeah bro same crack central near me, defo stick to doing what you do with workings SS.

Forget that other stuff its now and future that counts now take it as life skills thats what I did, now very extreme ones nonetheless. All gone mate thats the main thing also bought the T-shirt no need repeat.

Take care mate

Ok thank you and the saddest part in all this is I really did originally think this was really bad just like I said on here and in YouTube videos. I did not want to touch any of this stuff. This whole thing started when I wanted to help some person get off drugs. More and more she ended up introducing me to people. I wasn't into a lot of this I thought it was dumb bad for the person and boring to be honest. Then one of her friends who was a Jew I realize today as he had that strange off look to his body and many of the features such as nose ears and even that smile with thin lips but I didn't think about that (my gaurd was kind of down at that point) he kept saying try heroin it is the coolest thing in the world you will like it. I was really scared but he kept being insistent and he was giving it to me for free so I thought eventually why not sadly (later afrer a couple times he didn't do that) I did like this. It started the cravings thing it is all a result of this person its a long story but a huge amount of bad stuff happened out of meeting him.

Yes SS best to not even talk about it life skills bro we dont repeat.

You are a good guy, also very adept at our Religion.

We had a we run in over nothing but wish you the best mate

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back