Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PRELIMINARY RTR SCHEDULE - NOV 4 2021 to NOV 14 2021

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those who want to take this one step further, ask directly your Guardian Demon for help in utilizing this Ritual and making it most effective. This can be as easy as praying to your Guardian Demon to fortify your RTR to hit the intended levels and targets.

How?
Do we simply say something like "my guardian demon please help me with today's reverse Torah ritual" ?

*Assuming you don't know your guardian demon.. how do you difinitively know your gd.. is there a way to use their sigil once you do? (If not are the sigils decorative works?)

I've recently had a spiritual attack that really pissed me off. Magnified my hatred for what they've done to humanity more than I thought possible. They deserve all the hatred and rage and destruction that we can muster. I will be adding a destroying communications ritual as well due to me hearing jew sympathy and ignorance on my local public radio station daily this week. I look forward to cursing them into oblivion with my fellow Satanic warriors! Hail the magnificent power and name of Satan eternally!
Those who curse Israel are blessed!
Those who bless Israel are cursed!

There was a time a while ago when RTRs was the first thing I was doing after waking up. I felt like in the military lol, I was putting my phone on the other side of the room and as the alarm began at 4am I was immediately getting up to stop the alarm, as if I wasn't even sleeping, and opening my phone to start doing the RTRs for the day, for more than an hour, ofc before the tetra. Such self-discipline... I think this is what I'm going to do again, even for the next decade or more as it is necessary. And as this is a preliminary schedule, I suppose we should also put a little more effort in our AoP now as the next schedule will began soon.. I can't wait for these parasites to be completely destroyed. HAIL SATAN!!!!

GD. said:
There was a time a while ago when RTRs was the first thing I was doing after waking up. I felt like in the military lol, I was putting my phone on the other side of the room and as the alarm began at 4am I was immediately getting up to stop the alarm, as if I wasn't even sleeping, and opening my phone to start doing the RTRs for the day, for more than an hour, ofc before the tetra. Such self-discipline... I think this is what I'm going to do again, even for the next decade or more as it is necessary. And as this is a preliminary schedule, I suppose we should also put a little more effort in our AoP now as the next schedule will began soon.. I can't wait for these parasites to be completely destroyed. HAIL SATAN!!!!

There are many things one gains from these schedules, except of personal empowerment, learning how to participate, blessings that are given for those who participate and being taken seriously by the Gods.

Another thing you gain is exactly this ability to follow a schedule and do something out of a sense of duty and for important reasons. That is paramount if one wants to get to higher levels of advancement.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I've been yearning for a schedule. I've been kinda dormant for a while and ready to get back.
Thanks HP Cobra.

Everyone had to relax a bit, we have done tremendously well on the previous schedule. Let's do well on this one too.

I finished doing it. I'll do it better next time.

Hail Satan 4ever.

On an average day FRTR, shattering, tetra, Returning Curses 1+2 takes around an hour and a half for me.

This schedule, for me, is going to probably take two and a half hours to complete. I know the Jews curse all day. I hope the gods understand and that most of us have jobs that we rely on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Should we say the prayer at the beginning of the Prosperity Ritual, that of the most special day to Satan?

I added the following affirmations Ending Confusion. Is it okay? :?
Here it is:

The confusion of the Gentiles is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs
Satan is Truth
All Gentiles are now aware of the Jewish problem and the truth about Adolf Hitler, God Satan, and all Satanic Gods and Goddesses
Everyone now knows that the Holocaust is a lie and a hoax
Gentile know all about the Jewish crimes: Catholic Inquisitions, WW1, WW2, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Gulags, 9/11, Jewish banking crimes of Rothschild and Rockefeller and the Federal Reserve, Co-vid, and the Jewish plan of world dominion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GD. said:

There are many things one gains from these schedules, except of personal empowerment, learning how to participate, blessings that are given for those who participate and being taken seriously by the Gods.

Another thing you gain is exactly this ability to follow a schedule and do something out of a sense of duty and for important reasons. That is paramount if one wants to get to higher levels of advancement.

HP does the RTRs also count as a form of mediation?

You said except for personal empowerment so that means it does not am I understanding you correctly?

It took me 2 hours to do everything in a row.FRTR,tetra, shattered,curse Israel, prosperity and ending confusion.
I feel so tired. The most difficult one was curse Israel I'm really battling to see when I am tired because when I read something it becomes blurry.

Should I wait a hour or so between each ritual?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GD. said:

You said except for personal empowerment so that means it does not am I understanding you correctly?

The RTR's alongside anything else they do for the world, also teach you how to curse and teach you endurance. That is a necessary survival skill. The enemy is doing that stuff very constantly. Our own have to learn how to do that stuff too.

Osiris Silvio said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Should we say the prayer at the beginning of the Prosperity Ritual, that of the most special day to Satan?

I added the following affirmations Ending Confusion. Is it okay? :?

No, it's not good to add affirmation. Affirmation is clear and concise. It has to be like this. You boggle down your own ritual like this.

However, when you want to add to this, you must imagine these things you included in your affirmation, in a small visualization state after this. Like Rothschild getting exposed, the list goes.

StraitShot47 said:
On an average day FRTR, shattering, tetra, Returning Curses 1+2 takes around an hour and a half for me.

This schedule, for me, is going to probably take two and a half hours to complete. I know the Jews curse all day. I hope the gods understand and that most of us have jobs that we rely on.

It's definitely understandable, no question here. If you have such things on your plate, the Gods definitely understand how everyone's situation is. Family, work etc, is all understandable. One must however do what they can within the context of what they truly can do, not base this on a lazy perception.

We do all these rituals so the situation of people stays stable and goes better as time goes. This is of paramount importance especially for the next years.

For me, the returning curses 1 and 2 takes the most time, because well, there are constant assaults taking place. In regards to the FRTR, shattering and tetra, I do it quickly but very carefully and focused, it doesn't take that much time [I do the chants/vibrations cut, small and precise].

Just finished all of the rituals. It is a great honor to participate in such a working to bring upon much needed blessings for everyone. Thank you Commander Cobra. Thank you to everyone who participate.

I also want to mention that the prayer in the blessing ritual is really beautiful.

HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GD. said:

Hey there. The rituals of this schedule will give you as a JoS member good luck, prosperity, and protection. The RTRs are great meditations. First, you are probably doing the 666 meditation or another that it in itself a great exercise, "invoking" Satan, and visited by a demon to help you with Shattering and cleaning your aura. Imagine being in close proximity to a Daemon every day. I usually take my pendulum and ask him a few questions if he is fine with it before shattering the jewish soul protection. At last, you are programming your aura to deflect all sort of negative energy

If I do RTRs in the morning, I skip cleaning my aura since I will clean it after the RTRs. If you use your visualization, using grey color and imagining that the letters and Tetragamaton are crumbling into ash, that can be a visualising meditation.

I love this Kali Yuga phase. It’s a sign of a brighter day. I noticed this some years ago and just decided to embrace it overall. Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Should I wait a hour or so between each ritual?

Yes, space these as further apart as necessary. Also, after this short schedule there will be a long rest.

Ok I did the FRTR,tetra,and shattered then I rested two hours and did the curse Israel, prosperity and ending confusion in a row and I feel ok. I actually feel energised. I don't know if that is normal but I'm happy about this.

Hello brothers and sisters!

For the wealth and prosperity ritual, I can’t tell how to vibrate them. Do are the W’s supposed to be vibrated as V’s I can’t tell if it’s a bunch of V’s or W’s ? Or de we go by the standard runic vibration alphabet. It would be awesome if someone could map a mp3 of the newer rituals. It takes me a little over and hour and a half to do this new set, I want to make sure I am doing it right. HP cobra, could you please make mp3 of them. Or appoint someone to do so. Or if anyone has a easy way of explaining it. Thank you for your time family! :)

onemage619 said:

For the wealth and prosperity ritual, I can’t tell how to vibrate them. Do are the W’s supposed to be vibrated as V’s I can’t tell if it’s a bunch of V’s or W’s ? Or de we go by the standard runic vibration alphabet. It would be awesome if someone could map a mp3 of the newer rituals. It takes me a little over and hour and a half to do this new set, I want to make sure I am doing it right. HP cobra, could you please make mp3 of them. Or appoint someone to do so. Or if anyone has a easy way of explaining it. Thank you for your time family! :)
Here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDkn1cOs7_LkA30wZNmZ_w

How necessary is it to chant/vibrate with rage and hatred? I'm exhausted after 45min chanting like that (thats only the FRTR). And which ritual is the next important because I'm not able to do all of them right now.

onemage619 said:

As far as I know there still exist Magenta666 canal on jewtube if you want to hear how is the pronunciation of the runes.

Satnam666 said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello HP Hooded Cobra, I have a personal question regarding a woman I fell in love with. I feel super in love with her and can't keep her out of my head. I also know instinctually she feels the same. She is a moon in Capricorn so I know that patience is key with her. And she truly understands me, and I also understand her as well.
I really believe we can become a very strong couple together for a long term relationship.
The thing is I know she took the 2 jabs previously, and told me she wouldn't go for the third one if the government started pushing it in our country. Now I want to ensure that it stays like this, so I have build a aura of protection around her. The question is if the vaccines injected in her would hinder or affect the children when they will be born if I plan for any?
And does the AoP also keep her from making this decision? The reason I ask this, is because I am worried for her and genuinely care for her. I never felt so close to a woman like this one. Thanks in advance!

If she took 2 jabs just heal her, an consult your GD, when it's safe, with magic anything is possible, now reverse that damage a win her over

Thanks for the reply bro! She just told me she also doesn't agree with the vaccine qr passports recently installed in the Netherlands. She does see now we are being lied to by the enemy. This is good feedback as the AoP keeps her sanity from harm. I will indeed consult my GD for this. This Wednesday we are going for a hike together. She has been very open about guys harassing her, and she feels safe around me. Things are going well, I'll do my best to win her over.

HS/88!!!

StrivingBlitz said:
How necessary is it to chant/vibrate with rage and hatred? I'm exhausted after 45min chanting like that (thats only the FRTR). And which ritual is the next important because I'm not able to do all of them right now.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60932&p=270488&hilit=RTR#p270488

Here is a tip that I began doing:
When chanting the letters with crowns, at the ninth repetition, close your eyes and visualize the letter crumbling into dust. I have found that the crown takes a bit to destroy. This is a great visualization exercise that gives power to the RTR.

If you don't have time to do it with all letters, do it with the crowned letters only.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Don't forget to do the rituals. We do them and bless ourselves, we do them and we destroy them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

I haven't skipped a day.

Vibrating the runes is what I enjoy the most. I feel this tingling feeling on my torso. And also the v/w ah v/w v/w ah v/w one I love it!

Hail Satan!!

Ok this might be a problem with my device because it has done this before but I'm just going mention it to you incase.

The three in one RTR app is not working in your signature
The one on the left works but the middle one and the one on the right does not work.

Yesterday it worked fine. My WiFi is off due to load shedding but why does the first one work and the others don't?

I just finished the FRTR but now I can not go to the other ones. Let me see if someone else has the paintble 3 in one somewhere in their sig.

Will the rituals still be fine to do or do I need to start with the frtr again because I did not do them one after the other?
If this happens again in the future I will know what to do.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Satnam666 said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
Hello HP Hooded Cobra, I have a personal question regarding a woman I fell in love with. I feel super in love with her and can't keep her out of my head. I also know instinctually she feels the same. She is a moon in Capricorn so I know that patience is key with her. And she truly understands me, and I also understand her as well.
I really believe we can become a very strong couple together for a long term relationship.
The thing is I know she took the 2 jabs previously, and told me she wouldn't go for the third one if the government started pushing it in our country. Now I want to ensure that it stays like this, so I have build a aura of protection around her. The question is if the vaccines injected in her would hinder or affect the children when they will be born if I plan for any?
And does the AoP also keep her from making this decision? The reason I ask this, is because I am worried for her and genuinely care for her. I never felt so close to a woman like this one. Thanks in advance!

If she took 2 jabs just heal her, an consult your GD, when it's safe, with magic anything is possible, now reverse that damage a win her over

Thanks for the reply bro! She just told me she also doesn't agree with the vaccine qr passports recently installed in the Netherlands. She does see now we are being lied to by the enemy. This is good feedback as the AoP keeps her sanity from harm. I will indeed consult my GD for this. This Wednesday we are going for a hike together. She has been very open about guys harassing her, and she feels safe around me. Things are going well, I'll do my best to win her over.

HS/88!!!

Don't forget to heal her that is the most important part,

Osiris Silvio said:
Here is a tip that I began doing:
When chanting the letters with crowns, at the ninth repetition, close your eyes and visualize the letter crumbling into dust. I have found that the crown takes a bit to destroy. This is a great visualization exercise that gives power to the RTR.

If you don't have time to do it with all letters, do it with the crowned letters only.
Visualisation of any kind brings more power to the rituals. And the more powerful the intent and focus is (not only with the visualisation itself, but all of it), the better.

FuckYu_666 said:
Does one have to wait some time between the ritual of wealth and prosperity and the protection ritual of JoS?
During the week I have little time and I have to do 3 other runic jobs.
Do as your schedule and lifestyle permits. There are no hard rules with these. I prefer to do mostly, but not always, all-in-one, but I do cleaning inbetween rtrs and positive rituals. You can also put energy raising methods in middle of it all.

Henu the Great said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Does one have to wait some time between the ritual of wealth and prosperity and the protection ritual of JoS?
During the week I have little time and I have to do 3 other runic jobs.
Do as your schedule and lifestyle permits. There are no hard rules with these. I prefer to do mostly, but not always, all-in-one, but I do cleaning inbetween rtrs and positive rituals. You can also put energy raising methods in middle of it all.
Ok, thank you very much!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back