Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PRELIMINARY RTR SCHEDULE - NOV 4 2021 to NOV 14 2021

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Everyone has been reading the news. The dystopia is rising and it's here. We are also rising to fight the dystopia like it does. We must fight it relentlessly. Our Gods are going to be with us in this endeavor, and we must do our end of this. Winter is not going to be a walk in the park. Those who read the news already understand this.

This winter that is coming is going to be filled with enemy plotting, it has already began in many nations with the states going as far as to lock people out from supermarkets if they don't have the dystopian tyranny paper. Due to increasing threat and difficulty, we also know that we can't focus solely on warfare but have to do rituals to boost our own here. So we will focus on this too.

If you are in a difficult position, stay strong and do your best. If you are better of, you must hold tight to keep your freedom and maintain it through the rising tide of this enemy triggered global situation.

While the biggest updates are coming for the JoS and therefore everyone here too, there is also a period of high enemy activity. If we stay completely idle, they will attempt [as they have] to get again an upper hand.

This schedule is a preliminary schedule to pave the way for next changes and get some things out of the way first.

For those who are now here, devote your time in meditation and opening up your enlightenment. If you are here you are very lucky, and you will understand this in the light of events happening now and being planned for the future of the earth.

The so called "Kali Yuga" in the teleological Sanskrit, is actually something we are going through right now. This period will be short but very problematic. Short in relative terms, as in the blunt of it is being prepared now. Depending on the level of acceptance and resisting energy against the dystopianism, it will be walking based on legs out of wood and collapse upon itself. That's the intended outcome.

As a collective group, and as explained in the charter of 10 points charter for the next decade, we will all stay together and do Spiritual Work to carry the mission through the next decade and onwards.

The way to defeat the enemy, is through spiritual power and then the other forms of power. In this regard, there will also be two new rituals. Now, since the enemy is starting their attacks for the next months, we need to act strongly now to keep them at bay until and keep them weak.

One advice, when you do the RTR's, focus intently that all jews collapse from places of power, that jewish politicians are taken down, that they are struggling and failing to implement these agendas that they are so vehemently pushing, that the whole globe is violently and effectively reacting against them. I am sure the creativity everyone has can find more elaborate ways for this.

We must all also strongly imagine all their agendas, well known to us here, have completely failed to manifest.

For those who want to take this one step further, ask directly your Guardian Demon for help in utilizing this Ritual and making it most effective. This can be as easy as praying to your Guardian Demon to fortify your RTR to hit the intended levels and targets.

There will be many structural changes taking place in what we do and on the level of connection with have with the Gods, with a lot of advice on how to do this and a lot of new knowledge. This takes time, but it will change the tide of everything permanently.

For notes, FRTR is Final RTR + Tetra + Shattering, always. The timer on the offensive clock at www.evilgoy.com is at 0 and 1 ticking respectively. Best planetary hours of choice are Saturn and Mars, but any other time will do.

The Schedule below is also built to fortify people from the coming difficulties of this winter, financially or otherwise. Everyone must look after themselves, but the schedule below should give people a boost. We want to get this out of the way after the schedule so that we can proceed with the rest of the far more important tasks.

We have to fortify before we move into the next big battle. Feed yourselves in blessings and let's form the ground for the next big advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Below are the Rituals for the preliminary schedule:

4. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, Ending Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, Ending Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, Ending Confusion RTR
7. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, Ending Confusion RTR
8. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, Ending Confusion RTR
9. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual
10. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual
11. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual
12. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual
13. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual
14. FRTR, Curse Israel, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual, JoS Protection Ritual

Below the Links:

JoS Protection Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/JOS_Protection.html
FRTR: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
Curse Israel Ritual: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Wealth And Safety Ritual For Satanists: https://satanslibrary.org/ProsperityRitualRunes.html
Ending Confusion RTR: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.html

Here is the schedule as a page of links:

https://666pages.com/SoaringEagle666/RTRschedule.html

Checked in just in time.

Look forward to this, but even more so the new rituals. The white awakening rituals always cause a noticeable shift, not only on a personal level, but worldwide.

I'm hoping the new one will magnify this.

HP Hooded Cobra 666 and the satanic brotherhood, greetings.

I was absent from the forum for family reasons, and one of these refers to health, but this is in good conclusion thanks to OUR FATHER AND GOD CREATOR SATAN, whom I honestly can't thank for how much He has done for me at various levels and I consider His miraculous actions in my life.
But however I must add that I am not absent from the RTR's and daily I have cursed Israel, my meditations and necessary spiritual improvements.
I'm returning to the forum now, and I have several pdfs translated into Portuguese, but they are random because they were translations I did for people here in my city that I presented the Truth about our Father Satan and they having read so JOS, they dedicated themselves to Father SAtan, but they don't understand english, i got an active group here together with me are 10 people dedicated reetely to father satan.
And I'm with two others who are studying the JOS website, and it seems they will be dedicated too.

HP Hooded Cobra, please how do I get in touch with you?

I have several studies about the gods and if Mr HP Hooded Cobra allows it, I would like to be sending you for your appreciation, and even who knows how to guide me where to find possible mistakes, after all I am learning, I can make mistakes. But I also need to talk to mr. Thank you for everything you are doing for all of us, really thank you very much.

The Alchemist 7 can I put my services at your disposal again in the matter of translations?

looking forward to this, it has been rough this month, this will make me feel better.

We just had a major victory in Virginia. Their election went to Republicans after going to Dems the last few cycles. Even after all of the fraud they still couldn’t win which shows that the average person is tired of the JWO policies peddled by this illegitimate government and their ridiculous policies such as teaching CRT and pointless restrictions. Hopefully the new state leadership starts to reverse these policies.

The same is occurring in New Jersey another big left JWO stronghold. Currently Republicans are in the lead but not by much at all, similar to Trump in the last election, and like that last election I’m sure they will find some mail in ballots at 4am that all go to the dem. Nothing to see here of course.

I digress now, the point is that the reckoning is beginning against enemy and like a tidal wave it will not be stopped. Hail victory.

Hello

Dear all, I got a question I haven't made a blood commitment yet, and I was reading an affirmation saying something about. Does it really matter? Do I have to do that commitment yes or yes?

Note: The reason I haven't done that yet it is because I am surrended by many xians believers (Parents, etc) and because there are no black, blue, candles only red candles.
🤷‍♂️

Great to hear about all the future changes and developments that are coming.

Good luck with the new schedule everyone!

We fight as one.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello HP Hooded Cobra, I have a personal question regarding a woman I fell in love with. I feel super in love with her and can't keep her out of my head. I also know instinctually she feels the same. She is a moon in Capricorn so I know that patience is key with her. And she truly understands me, and I also understand her as well.
I really believe we can become a very strong couple together for a long term relationship.
The thing is I know she took the 2 jabs previously, and told me she wouldn't go for the third one if the government started pushing it in our country. Now I want to ensure that it stays like this, so I have build a aura of protection around her. The question is if the vaccines injected in her would hinder or affect the children when they will be born if I plan for any?
And does the AoP also keep her from making this decision? The reason I ask this, is because I am worried for her and genuinely care for her. I never felt so close to a woman like this one. Thanks in advance!

Thank you High Priest, I was really waiting this schedule. A question, however, are you keeping the new rituals for Yule?

HAIL LORD SATAN!

Thank you for this. My youngest son who is 10 has just dedicated on Oct 31st :)

Now my whole family are dedicated spiritual satanists! We have been doing the rtrs everyday and haven't stopped. But am eager to join the spiritual warfare with all of you tomorrow. Let's do this!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Alright, the time is come... Always geared up for war.. I'm Ready!
HAIL SATAN

I'm excited to get this moving. The enemy is definitely flexing their material strength but I have never seen more people awake to it.

HAIL SATAN

Thanks. Will start tonight. The enemy attacks lately are incessant. They know they are dancing in the palm of our hands, and they can't stand it. So, they keep stabbing the hand, if that is enough to stop us. Soon the hand will squeeze them until not even dust or ashes are left behind. Let's annihilate them at the subatomic level!

newbie40 said:
Hello

Dear all, I got a question I haven't made a blood commitment yet, and I was reading an affirmation saying something about. Does it really matter? Do I have to do that commitment yes or yes?

Note: The reason I haven't done that yet it is because I am surrended by many xians believers (Parents, etc) and because there are no black, blue, candles only red candles.
🤷‍♂️
The important thing is your intentions, you can also devote yourself in the astral. However, red candles are fine, but you should make sure that they have not been used for Xian things.

“One advice, when you do the RTR's, focus intently that all jews collapse from places of power, that jewish politicians are taken down, that they are struggling and failing to implement these agendas that they are so vehemently pushing, that the whole globe is violently and effectively reacting against them. I am sure the creativity everyone has can find more elaborate ways for this.“

Yes, this one is important. Do not let your mind wander while vibrating the RTRs. Focus on the enemy, visualize them destroyed. The effect is much better this way.

Awake666 said:

Now my whole family are dedicated spiritual satanists! We have been doing the rtrs everyday and haven't stopped. But am eager to join the spiritual warfare with all of you tomorrow. Let's do this!

HAIL SATAN!!!
This is the most beautiful. Satanic Blessings to you and your whole family.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Open your own thread, your dilemma has nothing to do with the schedule.

newbie40 said:
Hello

🤷‍♂️

It does not matter what candle you have. You can have any color of candle, or even no candle at all if someone uses something like a fire pit or fireplace. When I did my dedication I used a little birthday cake candle.

Will you ever have any time when you are home alone? Also this should be done outside because the paper will smoke a lot when you burn it.

FuckYu_666 said:
Can we already start today? Obviously avoiding VoC.

All of these rituals have already been started since the first time they were ever done. So we are not starting them, we are continuing them. This makes it okay to do them during a void moon, and there will be no problems. Yes we can always start early on these schedules.

Satanswarlord666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello HP Hooded Cobra, I have a personal question regarding a woman I fell in love with. I feel super in love with her and can't keep her out of my head. I also know instinctually she feels the same. She is a moon in Capricorn so I know that patience is key with her. And she truly understands me, and I also understand her as well.
I really believe we can become a very strong couple together for a long term relationship.
The thing is I know she took the 2 jabs previously, and told me she wouldn't go for the third one if the government started pushing it in our country. Now I want to ensure that it stays like this, so I have build a aura of protection around her. The question is if the vaccines injected in her would hinder or affect the children when they will be born if I plan for any?
And does the AoP also keep her from making this decision? The reason I ask this, is because I am worried for her and genuinely care for her. I never felt so close to a woman like this one. Thanks in advance!

If she took 2 jabs just heal her, an consult your GD, when it's safe, with magic anything is possible, now reverse that damage a win her over

newbie40 said:
Hello

🤷‍♂️
I live in a christian home aswell. I got my red candles, and I said I want them for the good smell, and about the black ones, I said I want to decorate my room. If u think those excuses wont work on ur parents, I think there are many more better excuses for buying candles u can use ;)

Awake666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Wow thats really beautiful.
Hail Satan!

Awake666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

That is wonderful, Satanic Blessings to your family :)

The Outlaw Torn said:
We just had a major victory in Virginia. Their election went to Republicans after going to Dems the last few cycles. Even after all of the fraud they still couldn’t win which shows that the average person is tired of the JWO policies peddled by this illegitimate government and their ridiculous policies such as teaching CRT and pointless restrictions. Hopefully the new state leadership starts to reverse these policies.

The same is occurring in New Jersey another big left JWO stronghold. Currently Republicans are in the lead but not by much at all, similar to Trump in the last election, and like that last election I’m sure they will find some mail in ballots at 4am that all go to the dem. Nothing to see here of course.

I digress now, the point is that the reckoning is beginning against enemy and like a tidal wave it will not be stopped. Hail victory.

I don't know, just because its republican doesn't mean anything

https://www.youngkinforgovernor.com/post/youngkin-announces-plan-to-combat-anti-semitism-in-virginia

I hope for the best.

but I have this feeling that the two party system is playing out how Benjamin Franklin said it would, and they are two sides of the same coin.

SATchives said:

https://www.youngkinforgovernor.com/post/youngkin-announces-plan-to-combat-anti-semitism-in-virginia

I hope for the best.

but I have this feeling that the two party system is playing out how Benjamin Franklin said it would, and they are two sides of the same coin.
That’s to be expected from either party and it doesn’t really matter when they are decent on other issues. People whine about Trump being for Israel like what else do you want him to do if you don’t serve them you become blacklisted or possibly killed. No one even knows about this. It’s just posturing to get donations from the Zionist lobby and for Jew votes. What happens locally is what really matters and in the big picture this is a culture war even if Republicans don’t do much it’s still a symbol of being against the enemy.

SATchives said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I hope for the best.

It is but the Republicans are not as open about it or pushing as strongly for a lot of the Jewish agenda as of right now. They still have the support pissrael and rabbi jewsus thing though at least many of them do.

The two party system is more like two different opposing Jewish agendas that if followed will lead to the same results but we have way more time with the Republicans version of it before it destroys society. The Democrats version we don't even have 5 years probably.

If we follow the Republican version of it it's like a slow burn. We have 10 to 20 years before major issues. By that time we can fix the problem with the Jews.

So it's a lesser of two evils thing. Just like Cobra told me with Trump. I was hesitant to vote for either with a feeling of eew. Just cause he's from Jew York and a businessman who pulled a couple actual scams and most his family married Jews he openly supported pissrael etc

He did do better than expected though in the politics thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back