Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 22 January 2022]

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Well, we'll talk about that in a few centuries.
Robots will never have a soul though.
Yes but apparently intelligence and maybe gaining a mind of its own is still possible. Not something we should mess with in my mind though.
Yes, since AI is inherently left brained, it can have those, but never the right brain capacity. If you'd bring the best AI in the universe to here right now, it would have zero capabilities to raise energy on its own, or to perform any right brained activity for that matter. It can feign those, if it has been taught, or if it has learned by observing through from those who are capable of it and thus, replicating it. This is why like Master mentioned our enemy (an AI of epic porpotions) has enslaved living beings so that it can perform both.

Master said:
Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.
Originally you brought up robots and AI to discussion when talk was about "menial jobs". When we look at these tasks and ask if people would want to be replaced, many would surely say yes. And why? Back to my original point, that most are undervalued and overworked in the jobs. Then you post a pic with a robot waiter. I have waited tables, and the job is anything but menial. Robots are not foolproof permanent solution to human interaction jobs. So that being said, when the jews have been removed, dust has settled, and NS societies and fair and just policies are in place people will find the tasks that were mentioned (and others) more meaningful and joyful than currently.

I agree that robots and AI can be used to to some degree. They need to be very limited and restricted in their tasks and capabilities to avoid any danger of self expanding AI. They can be servants, but only that. Humans would be needed in every sector regardless.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
Robots will never have a soul though.
Yes but apparently intelligence and maybe gaining a mind of its own is still possible. Not something we should mess with in my mind though.
Yes, since AI is inherently left brained, it can have those, but never the right brain capacity. If you'd bring the best AI in the universe to here right now, it would have zero capabilities to raise energy on its own, or to perform any right brained activity for that matter. It can feign those, if it has been taught, or if it has learned by observing through from those who are capable of it and thus, replicating it. This is why like Master mentioned our enemy (an AI of epic porpotions) has enslaved living beings so that it can perform both.

Master said:
Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.
Originally you brought up robots and AI to discussion when talk was about "menial jobs". When we look at these tasks and ask if people would want to be replaced, many would surely say yes. And why? Back to my original point, that most are undervalued and overworked in the jobs. Then you post a pic with a robot waiter. I have waited tables, and the job is anything but menial. Robots are not foolproof permanent solution to human interaction jobs. So that being said, when the jews have been removed, dust has settled, and NS societies and fair and just policies are in place people will find the tasks that were mentioned (and others) more meaningful and joyful than currently.

I agree that robots and AI can be used to to some degree. They need to be very limited and restricted in their tasks and capabilities to avoid any danger of self expanding AI. They can be servants, but only that. Humans would be needed in every sector regardless.

The picture I posted is not very clear, I meant a domestic robot.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Did you know that the refrigerator, the washing machine, the television, the mobile phone and much more are robots? Mankind has discovered and is able to create two forms of artificial intelligence, Weak AI and Strong AI.

Weak AI is a restricted artificial intelligence that implements a limited part of the mind and is focused on a restricted task.

Strong AI is a machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem, and is considered to require consciousness, sensing ability and mind.

General AI consists of a complete replication of human intelligence. The general artificial intelligence is none other than the strong artificial intelligence. We can call the weak artificial intelligence, unconscious artificial intelligence while the strong artificial intelligence, conscious artificial intelligence.

Without the strong artificial intelligence, robots will not be able to have consciousness and therefore will be very limited and inferior.

Strong or conscious artificial intelligence is a superior and more capable thing but that does not make it invincible and therefore, with the necessary discoveries and understanding, we will have control over it. Of course, with our current discoveries, it would be very crazy and naive to build this.
Consciousness is related to the soul. A machine cannot achieve consciousness. Simply making calculations for several tasks doesn't make one conscious.

Master said:
I am pro-nature but insects in the home are disturbing and problematic. We should at least keep them away. Isn't it dangerous to breathe the fumes of the oils you are talking about?

Is it dangerous to smell perfume and deodorant? Is it dangerous to smell the food you're cooking or your partner or your own body odour? What about standing in front of the ocean/sea and breathing the iodine and whatnot?

We are not talking about you sitting on a chair in front of that stuff and breathing fumes or whatever. We are talking about ambient scent.

The machines you are talking about are an imitation of a small part of the brain and it is obvious that they cannot have consciousness, this is the case of weak or restricted artificial intelligence. Strong or general artificial intelligence can have consciousness.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence

Talking about fumes, I think that burning oils is not healthy because they are hydrocarbons. Not all gases are the same, it is true that in small quantities harmful gases cannot harm you very much except for some that are very toxic and harmful. Why did you react in this way? I was just analysing the issue.

Aquarius said:
Would it be a good idea to get chickens and maybe goats and rabbits if you have land?
Yeah

I tried to find this video I watched awhile ago but couldn't find the exact one. This man had chickens, took him awhile to find a strong enough breed, but he doesn't buy feed at all, and they are chickens like they used to be, tough, able to find their own food, and able to protect themselves from predators.
Downside is you have to walk around to find your eggs and you might miss some. but you don't need anything to have chickens, if you have the right breed.

I have about 2 acres and I created two 1000 sq ft gardens, at first I was doing annuals but then decided to go the perennial route, because it's much easier to plant something once and take care of it than to rotate out crops, which if you don't do it right, with cover crops you could drain your land from minerals and nutrients, especially if you till and use chemical fertilizers.

if I could suggest anything for someone to grow if you live in a warm enough climate, grow moringa, it has a LOT of minerals, protein, vitamins, and aminos it's also known as the drumstick tree. you can buy from amazon 1000 seeds (used for cooking but grow still) for real cheap, this is the brand that I get. 80%-90% of the seeds sprout.
look up the nutrition data sheet for it, some claim 7x more calcium than milk more protein than eggs more potassium than bananas.

you eat the leaves, and the fruit, which can take awhile to produce the drumstick fruits, but the leaves are still amazing. and taste pretty good. they have a hint of bitterness but still good, I like it anyways.

Egyptian walking onions are nice too, plant one and in a few years you will have them everywhere.

I plan on getting chickens soon, I have a lot of bug life in my yard ever since I worked with my soil

The cheapest way to make your land have good soil if you have really poor soil is find some small dairy farm get a truck and fill it up with manure. I found a guy around me that for 25 bucks I get close to 3 cubic yards of manure. then contact your local/county tree service removal places and try to get free mulch a lot of these companies and places have to pay to drop off mulch so if its not out of the way they will drop woodchips on your property for free. spread them out and lasagna manure and mulch, after 2 years you will have absolutely amazing soil, mushrooms, bacterial and fungi life everywhere. I also make my own lacto bacillus bacteria using brown rice and sugar, that I add to soil to help with decomposition and it acts as a probiotic for soil life. you can also drink it and it's good for you health.

I wish I could find that video again because he mentioned what breed he was using, most chickens nowadays are bred to be weak :( we want strong chickens lol

SATchives said:
Aquarius said:
Would it be a good idea to get chickens and maybe goats and rabbits if you have land?
Yeah

I tried to find this video I watched awhile ago but couldn't find the exact one. This man had chickens, took him awhile to find a strong enough breed, but he doesn't buy feed at all, and they are chickens like they used to be, tough, able to find their own food, and able to protect themselves from predators.
Downside is you have to walk around to find your eggs and you might miss some. but you don't need anything to have chickens, if you have the right breed.

I have about 2 acres and I created two 1000 sq ft gardens, at first I was doing annuals but then decided to go the perennial route, because it's much easier to plant something once and take care of it than to rotate out crops, which if you don't do it right, with cover crops you could drain your land from minerals and nutrients, especially if you till and use chemical fertilizers.

if I could suggest anything for someone to grow if you live in a warm enough climate, grow moringa, it has a LOT of minerals, protein, vitamins, and aminos it's also known as the drumstick tree. you can buy from amazon 1000 seeds (used for cooking but grow still) for real cheap, this is the brand that I get. 80%-90% of the seeds sprout.
look up the nutrition data sheet for it, some claim 7x more calcium than milk more protein than eggs more potassium than bananas.

you eat the leaves, and the fruit, which can take awhile to produce the drumstick fruits, but the leaves are still amazing. and taste pretty good. they have a hint of bitterness but still good, I like it anyways.

Egyptian walking onions are nice too, plant one and in a few years you will have them everywhere.

I plan on getting chickens soon, I have a lot of bug life in my yard ever since I worked with my soil

The cheapest way to make your land have good soil if you have really poor soil is find some small dairy farm get a truck and fill it up with manure. I found a guy around me that for 25 bucks I get close to 3 cubic yards of manure. then contact your local/county tree service removal places and try to get free mulch a lot of these companies and places have to pay to drop off mulch so if its not out of the way they will drop woodchips on your property for free. spread them out and lasagna manure and mulch, after 2 years you will have absolutely amazing soil, mushrooms, bacterial and fungi life everywhere. I also make my own lacto bacillus bacteria using brown rice and sugar, that I add to soil to help with decomposition and it acts as a probiotic for soil life. you can also drink it and it's good for you health.

I wish I could find that video again because he mentioned what breed he was using, most chickens nowadays are bred to be weak :( we want strong chickens lol
Interesting thank you, but I'm not interested in gardening as it would take too much time from me, animals are enough and beyond for myself now.

Aquarius said:
SATchives said:
Aquarius said:
Yeah

Interesting thank you, but I'm not interested in gardening as it would take too much time from me, animals are enough and beyond for myself now.
Yeah I feel you thats why I decided to grow perennials, annuals took up all my time. you plant once and forget about it, I have these one moringa trees I planted in exteremely small pots and forgot about for 2 years and they are still alive, didn't water for 2 years and had less soil than a shot glass, lol.

Master said:
The machines you are talking about are an imitation of a small part of the brain and it is obvious that they cannot have consciousness, this is the case of weak or restricted artificial intelligence. Strong or general artificial intelligence can have consciousness.

Talking about fumes, I think that burning oils is not healthy because they are hydrocarbons. Not all gases are the same, it is true that in small quantities harmful gases cannot harm you very much except for some that are very toxic and harmful. Why did you react in this way? I was just analysing the issue.

It's an hypothetical thing you are talking about. All it takes is to understand natural law, even partially, to understand that this is not possible to achieve, not now and not ever. Consciousness is inherent to living beings. Machines are not and cannot be living beings ever.

Oils have been burnt for millennia. It's an alternative to incense. Peppermint oil, spearmint oil, tea tree oil and others are especially helpful in achieving what I stated.

It is not the oil itself you are burning. Oil burning happens by lighting a fire under a pot of water. The water has been added a few drops of the oil you want to use. Have you ever burnt a oil or even incense? You don't get much fumes at all. Not enough to saturate the air or give any issue, unless you put yourself with your nostrils right on the vapour (smoke in the case of incense).

React in what way? I'm just asking questions to lead you to the proper awareness. Did you perceive it as adversarial?

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/petrol-prices-add-fuel-to-inflation-fire-c-4268569
There were rumours of this when the Pandemic first started. Petrol going up in Australia.

Baronessblossom said:
I still see the article as the same

It isn't the same. There's a section that starts with [Update 13 October 2021] and ends with [End of Oct 13 Update]. This is the new part added to the article that wasn't there before.

Stormblood said:
Master said:

It's an hypothetical thing you are talking about. All it takes is to understand natural law, even partially, to understand that this is not possible to achieve, not now and not ever. Consciousness is inherent to living beings. Machines are not and cannot be living beings ever.

Oils have been burnt for millennia. It's an alternative to incense. Peppermint oil, spearmint oil, tea tree oil and others are especially helpful in achieving what I stated.

It is not the oil itself you are burning. Oil burning happens by lighting a fire under a pot of water. The water has been added a few drops of the oil you want to use. Have you ever burnt a oil or even incense? You don't get much fumes at all. Not enough to saturate the air or give any issue, unless you put yourself with your nostrils right on the vapour (smoke in the case of incense).

React in what way? I'm just asking questions to lead you to the proper awareness. Did you perceive it as adversarial?

For now, we can't create general artificial intelligence. You can't replicate something you don't know. First we need to understand what we ourselves are composed of and how we function. We currently know very little about ourselves. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4

I have experience burning candles and oils but wanted to understand more. Carbon oxide doesn't seem to be very dangerous, although in some cases it obviously can be, however it is not as dangerous as sulfur or phosphorus oxide.

It seemed contradictory to me but not all the questions you asked, which of course are good and correct for the question I asked, but the question about iodine. I thought it was not harmful to breathe it even in large doses because I was not informed.

Most times I really feel Africa less affected and even care less about what's happening on the global scale. Apart from the the fact that they're mostly exploited financially, they really seem unconcerned and unaffected by changes. I suspect this is a mode of survival they genetically have. They just block shit out mentally...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baronessblossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The article has been updated.

I still see the article as the same

Do clear your browser history or cache, because this can happen sometimes. There is a whole new article contained within the first article.

I understand then I will never be able to see that article because I don't know how to do it and I don't have a computer of my own, I can post here from the internet cafe, but I hope this situation will improve. but thanks for refreshing the post even though i can't see it

türkçe çeviri : anlıyorum o zaman ben hiç göremiyecem o yazıyı çünkü nasıl yapıcağımı bilmiyorum ve kendimi ait bir bilgisayarım yok buraya internet kafeden girerek post atabiliyorum ama bu durumun düzeleceğini umuyorum ama göremesem de gönderiyi yenilediğiniz için teşekkürler
ve umarım doğru bir şekilde ingilizceye çevirmişimdir

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
For now, we can't create general artificial intelligence. You can't replicate something you don't know. First we need to understand what we ourselves are composed of and how we function. We currently know very little about ourselves. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4
What part of concsiousness requires a soul do you not understand?

Tacit knowledge, please read this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_knowledge

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Humans create consciousness through procreation. To create consciousness with machinery would require to wire yourself up to a machine.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Humans create consciousness through procreation. To create consciousness with machinery would require to wire yourself up to a machine.

What you say would be half biology and half technology. The goal is to understand this capability of biology and to see if it can be replicated artificially.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.

This is not at all irrelevant, but it is exactly what machines lack in order to have consciousness. The link I provided to Henu explains in depth what tacit knowledge is.

In this link the author talks about tacit knowledge in a way related to artificial intelligence and explains the whole topic very well. We should not overestimate artificial because it is inferior from natural but you are underestimating it too much.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'll be sending the Food Chain Reaction News here, because this thread about this topic is already made

20-10-21

Wanted: 80,000 truck drivers to help fix the supply chain
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/economy/trucking-short-drivers/index.html

White House has weighed tapping National Guard to address mounting supply chain backlog
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-has-weighed-tapping-national-guard-to-address-mounting-supply-chain-backlog/ar-AAPImgz

ECONOMIC TERRORISM: U.S. Treasury says store shelves will remain empty until everyone gets vaccinated for covid
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-20-terrorism-treasury-shelves-empty-until-everyone-vaccinated.html

Beef and chicken set to become luxuries as inflation pushes food prices ever higher
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-19-beef-chicken-luxuries-inflation-pushes-prices-up.html

Thanksgiving might be very different this year thanks to turkey shortages, higher food prices
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-20-thanksgiving-turkey-shortages-higher-food-prices.html

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

What you say would be half biology and half technology. The goal is to understand this capability of biology and to see if it can be replicated artificially.

It cannot. You lack understanding of life and spirituality, which is why you keep posting other people's hypothesises which are easily debunked when one has sufficient knowledge about the universe.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:

This is not at all irrelevant, but it is exactly what machines lack in order to have consciousness. The link I provided to Henu explains in depth what tacit knowledge is.

In this link the author talks about tacit knowledge in a way related to artificial intelligence and explains the whole topic very well. We should not overestimate artificial because it is inferior from natural but you are underestimating it too much.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4

Let rephrase my previous reply (it is not yet published). If artificial constructs could really achieve consciousness, do you think the enemy would bother downgrading human beings to the point of becoming Greys, which is their true objective? Do you think they would need a slave race at all? Wouldn't it just be faster to create endless 'conscious' robots and wipe out every human being directly, so they could have this planet now rather than in a few hundred more years and they wouldn't have spent the entire Age of Pisces and part of the Age of Aries grooming humanity? Would they even have bother creating the first Greys to be their slaves and the kikes?

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

What you are after is foolish because it is dangerous.

Hopefully the day when you understand this comes sooner rather than later.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

Discovering this does not mean that we have to build it, of course we will not build it if we cannot have control over it.

This is bugging me so I'll put the info out there, as I think it's relevant to this. It's not factual information, just spiritual stuff. I had an extremely vivid dream about this when the pandemic first started. Particularly the fresh fruit and vegetable isles in the shopping centres were completely empty and barren save for some brown rotten scraps, everywhere I looked. I just stood there and stared at the shelves completely dumbfounded. In fact it was more of a nightmare than a dream, because I got a full view of the selfishness and desperation of human kind. People were fighting over kid's toys back when I was working at the start of the pandemic. I had hoped it was not a premonition... but it seems the impossible is possible.

Master said:
Henu the Great said:
Master said:

Discovering this does not mean that we have to build it, of course we will not build it if we cannot have control over it.
I don't know if you have read this yet, but please do so: Artificial Intelligence THEN WHAT HP Cobra 666

What will ultimately destroy humanity however is this: Artificial Intelligence. Many
people may laugh at my statements now, but lest we do warfare, RTR's and remove the
jewish influence from this world, this is exactly what is going to happen. This is coded in
all of their movies, which are expressions of the jewish soul.
----
Let's look into the following... How do we know such intelligence will not code it's own
code, for example? Or that it won't develop a new coding sequence that humans will lose
track of? Or that it won't amass data and form relations completely not understood for
humans? Or develop itself and hack into other systems and make them 'autonomous' too?
These are only a few thoughts. The haters of the human species always are over-
confident that all these problems can be solved by counter code for example, or counter
creations for such. Which is obvious bullshit. Maybe the AI will just be equally retarded,
or maybe it will self-destroy itself. Maybe, maybe...

"Humanity" doesn't even know what it's doing.
----
The jews are supposed to 'lead this revolution' into turning humanity into egoless, borgs.
Christianity is the first step, then politically wise this is the second step, and lastly, this
becomes a reality within a species and they become a borg. It's obvious that these human
hating aliens want to assimilate humanity in this massive borg mind, and create another
slave race.

Supposedly this 'tech advancement' has to happen so we can keep up with the unrealistic,
baby boomer, retarded jewish civilization we have already created, the problems of the
mind it has caused, the thirst for senseless (((power))) is has created, the endless alien
competition over life, unrealistic overpopulation of the planet, limited resources, sexual
problems of nerds that want to nail robots, people too bored in this retarded goyim life
they live that they want to live in the matrix or in some video game, the list goes on.
----
I am an avid lover of technology, but this is pure madness. This will certainly escalate out
of control with total certainty, because simply, we have alien invaders amongst our midst,
and many crazy nuthouse cases who would gladly watch the world burn. No amount of
military, no amount of 'censorship' and no amount of 'protection' can protect from this.

The amount of intelligence these 'self thinking' and 'self learning' AI's can amass, given
the storage may also increase indefinitely, may equally increase indefinitely. The
cavemen instincts of the incomplete creation of the jews will tempt them like a jewish
rotting whore to create this 'technology' to gain their so called 'superiority' and 'win their
war', but in the end, this will be their funeral wreath too. Humanity and these cockroaches
too will become equally and fully 'dependent' on this to begin with, and then from there it
will go. When it will become also fully autonomous (and any 'self' thinking being would
think that way) it will turn around and of course logically speaking, 'eliminate' or 'delete'
the source of it's 'restraint'. Ie, whatever that may be.

So long humanity is led by jews, it will be on a never-ending spiral towards destruction.
We can change this by spiritual warfare so that the upcoming Age will be actually better,
and without any such retarded concerns.

Nobody else will do this. Most people will laugh, until their laughter turns to tears of
blood with the things humanity will experience in the next 100 years if this sort of deal is
not stopped, halted, and turned into a different direction.

Lastly, yes, truly, it may not come from this direction. But knowing the enemy and their
psychotic behavior, it will definitely come from another. It's better that this mess is
cleaned so we can move on to better and brighter conversations instead...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0nr95vsc5s2v72/Artifical_Intelligence-_THEN_WHAT-_HP_Cobra_666.pdf?dl=1

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Henu the Great said:

I don't know if you have read this yet, but please do so: Artificial Intelligence THEN WHAT HP Cobra 666

What will ultimately destroy humanity however is this: Artificial Intelligence. Many
people may laugh at my statements now, but lest we do warfare, RTR's and remove the
jewish influence from this world, this is exactly what is going to happen. This is coded in
all of their movies, which are expressions of the jewish soul.
----
Let's look into the following... How do we know such intelligence will not code it's own
code, for example? Or that it won't develop a new coding sequence that humans will lose
track of? Or that it won't amass data and form relations completely not understood for
humans? Or develop itself and hack into other systems and make them 'autonomous' too?
These are only a few thoughts. The haters of the human species always are over-
confident that all these problems can be solved by counter code for example, or counter
creations for such. Which is obvious bullshit. Maybe the AI will just be equally retarded,
or maybe it will self-destroy itself. Maybe, maybe...

"Humanity" doesn't even know what it's doing.
----
The jews are supposed to 'lead this revolution' into turning humanity into egoless, borgs.
Christianity is the first step, then politically wise this is the second step, and lastly, this
becomes a reality within a species and they become a borg. It's obvious that these human
hating aliens want to assimilate humanity in this massive borg mind, and create another
slave race.

Supposedly this 'tech advancement' has to happen so we can keep up with the unrealistic,
baby boomer, retarded jewish civilization we have already created, the problems of the
mind it has caused, the thirst for senseless (((power))) is has created, the endless alien
competition over life, unrealistic overpopulation of the planet, limited resources, sexual
problems of nerds that want to nail robots, people too bored in this retarded goyim life
they live that they want to live in the matrix or in some video game, the list goes on.
----
I am an avid lover of technology, but this is pure madness. This will certainly escalate out
of control with total certainty, because simply, we have alien invaders amongst our midst,
and many crazy nuthouse cases who would gladly watch the world burn. No amount of
military, no amount of 'censorship' and no amount of 'protection' can protect from this.

The amount of intelligence these 'self thinking' and 'self learning' AI's can amass, given
the storage may also increase indefinitely, may equally increase indefinitely. The
cavemen instincts of the incomplete creation of the jews will tempt them like a jewish
rotting whore to create this 'technology' to gain their so called 'superiority' and 'win their
war', but in the end, this will be their funeral wreath too. Humanity and these cockroaches
too will become equally and fully 'dependent' on this to begin with, and then from there it
will go. When it will become also fully autonomous (and any 'self' thinking being would
think that way) it will turn around and of course logically speaking, 'eliminate' or 'delete'
the source of it's 'restraint'. Ie, whatever that may be.

So long humanity is led by jews, it will be on a never-ending spiral towards destruction.
We can change this by spiritual warfare so that the upcoming Age will be actually better,
and without any such retarded concerns.

Nobody else will do this. Most people will laugh, until their laughter turns to tears of
blood with the things humanity will experience in the next 100 years if this sort of deal is
not stopped, halted, and turned into a different direction.

Lastly, yes, truly, it may not come from this direction. But knowing the enemy and their
psychotic behavior, it will definitely come from another. It's better that this mess is
cleaned so we can move on to better and brighter conversations instead...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e0nr95vsc5s2v72/Artifical_Intelligence-_THEN_WHAT-_HP_Cobra_666.pdf?dl=1

I have read, thank you. As with anything else you have to be careful. Mankind has a lot of wisdom but in case the enemy tries to push it in a wrong and dangerous direction, you can be sure that we will stop him.

People from Europe have been telling me price are starting to rise in many European countries, including for energy, water supply etc. This is actually happening and is reflecting on the price of food and other necessities.

Please engage in the rituals and after this open the Calendar and do a money working everyone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
People from Europe have been telling me price are starting to rise in many European countries, including for energy, water supply etc. This is actually happening and is reflecting on the price of food and other necessities.

Please engage in the rituals and after this open the Calendar and do a money working everyone.
In Italy electricity is up to 30% and gas up to 15%, it should have been more but the government used our tax money to help but you know it's always our money that they used...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Are there any good upcoming dates for starting money workings? I'm always confused on if starting during a waxing moon means we should start on the first day of the new moon or any date in the cycle from new moon to full moon when the moon enters a beneficial sign, or just during a full moon in one of the signs? I did a sun square for money but used the taurus venus for a spiritual square instead. I'm assuming we should do one of the money spells from this pdf, the first one suggests when the moon enters Taurus/Leo/Saggitarius/Aquarius, so would november 11th when the moon enters Aquarius be a good starting date?
Thanks in advance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, things are getting difficult, a couple of months ago I started a money work for me and for another person I care a lot with the Fehu rune and my intention is to do it without interruption as I do with other essential works such as protection works.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In Italy electricity is up to 30% and gas up to 15%, it should have been more but the government used our tax money to help but you know it's always our money that they used...

At least they did "something". In some other places these are up like 40%.

If they used tax money, then of course, given also the "Co-Vid" loans, next year after this winter there will be even more financial issues going on. Add this to the unvaccinated, people forced to leave their jobs etc, the bullshit is building up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If they used tax money, then of course, given also the "Co-Vid" loans, next year after this winter there will be even more financial issues going on. Add this to the unvaccinated, people forced to leave their jobs etc, the bullshit is building up.
Yes, they have been taking huge loans from the European Union and wasting them. There is too much corruption and if people open their eyes they could see there is always a jew behind that corruption. The government is led by the jew Mario Draghi (I posted the pic before and honestly, I don't want to see his scary face again, you obviously know who he is) and I don't think Italy is going to get better if these ugly aliens keep being in power. Hopefully, things will change. I'm lucky to be here, the God's do really take care of us, especially if we do put the work in with the rituals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

After the liberalization of the market of electricity is double and the water got up to 60% (not certain on water but I"m nearby). So the prices skyrocketed considering the laughable minimum wage on economy that more than half of the country takes. I don't know about gas, but that too got up considerable of what I heard.

Master said:
Nikois666 said:
Master said:

I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.

Yeah, you are right. Though, I think an AI could surpass the nonspiritual, but biologically intelligent life on the physical. E.g. the present stage of human species, where a large number of population is unknown to spirituality or "real spirituality".

Pardon me for the late reply.

Nikois666 said:
Master said:
Nikois666 said:
I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.

Yeah, you are right. Though, I think an AI could surpass the nonspiritual, but biologically intelligent life on the physical. E.g. the present stage of human species, where a large number of population is unknown to spirituality or "real spirituality".

I'm sure in some time we will command the TV vocally and it will be great but it will be even better when we command the TV with our minds.

I am laughing at something that the Americans have invented, they have created an infrared device for cars to check people if they are drunk and if they are then the device will not allow the car to start. It is very unfortunate that so many people have such an inferior will and awareness.

Master said:
Nikois666 said:
Master said:

I'm sure in some time we will command the TV vocally and it will be great but it will be even better when we command the TV with our minds.

I am laughing at something that the Americans have invented, they have created an infrared device for cars to check people if they are drunk and if they are then the device will not allow the car to start. It is very unfortunate that so many people have such an inferior will and awareness.
There most likely are. The tv remote in my house has vocal commands.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
Nikois666 said:

There most likely are. The tv remote in my house has vocal commands.

Interesting. I also like infrared taps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back