Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AZAZEL - APOLLO: UPDATED PAGE AND ADVANCED INFORMATION

On the New JOS Site [https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AzazelHC.html] I get 404 Error for:

Honorary/Invocatory [https://www.satanisgod.org/Gods/Azazel_PsalmHC.html]

also for

Psalm to Azazel [https://www.satanisgod.org/Gods/Azazel_PsalmHC.html]

The second inscriptions of wisdom is meant over a longer time right? ["NOTHING IN EXCESS"]

For advancement short term excesses are needed, like in muskle training, ripping them so they grow stronger together, meditation taking in more energy, like if one starts training absorbing fire element only with 4 and then every now and then 1 more. So short term excesses should be fine, since they do not influence the soul badly.

Thanks so much for this. Thanks for bringing us so much info. Especially about our gods.

Hail Father Azazel Forever!

Fuchs said:

For advancement short term excesses are needed, like in muskle training, ripping them so they grow stronger together, meditation taking in more energy, like if one starts training absorbing fire element only with 4 and then every now and then 1 more. So short term excesses should be fine, since they do not influence the soul badly.

For life, the standards of what is "Excessive" change. A top tier professional athlete is doing excess if they are eating 10000 calories instead of 8000. If the athlete goes at 6000 calories per day, they might be in deficiency.

Their level of function is at 8000 calories, while for the regular human being around 2000 daily. For a regular non athlete, 8000 calories per day would turn them into obesity very quickly.

What is excessive or deficient has to do with one's own rules and limitations. That is understood by thinking around the statement.

Fuchs said:
For advancement short term excesses are needed, like in muskle training, ripping them so they grow stronger together.

In muscle training, if you overdo it, you risk ending up in overtraining, later experiencing all its negative effects. I think the secret is to find the intensity that allows you to progress each time, without stalling, within the limits of your possibilities/capabilities.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azazel: Hieratic Information

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AzazelHC.html

[Press on the page for easier reading]

There is place on Crete which is said to be linked with Apollon. It is called Tsoutsouras.
I visited a couple of months ago and it was definitely energetically different than the rest of Crete.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is place on Crete which is said to be linked with Apollon. It is called Tsoutsouras.
I visited a couple of months ago and it was definitely energetically different than the rest of Crete.

It is true, there are many, many places that are of Apollo, Zeus and so on, both in Greece or Asia Minor and generally the whole world. I just mentioned here the Delphic because it's very easy for most people and researchers to understand it.

Fuchs said:
On the New JOS Site [https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AzazelHC.html] I get 404 Error for:

also for

The second inscriptions of wisdom is meant over a longer time right? ["NOTHING IN EXCESS"]

Well technically that’s not how muscular or spiritual growth works. There’s nothing excessive about healthy muscle training. In fact, there’s nothing excessive about anything where we are pushing our selves to grow. Spiritually, physically, or anything. Excess means too much. To grow, you do have to to push a little to expand your boundaries and actually grow. But this isn’t excess. There’s a sweet spot with everything. Too little and you’re not progressing as much as you could and too much (or excess) and your going to fuck yourself up enough that you’re going to then have to waste time recovering from the damage the excess has done to you. This applies to anything. Spiritual or otherwise.

To use the muscle analogy, if you over train, then you’re not going to be able to go to the gym the next day to continue training. You’re going to have to rest and recover. Whereas if you trained appropriately you could be back the next day to continue gains. Same with spirituality. If you push safely you can grow. If you go to excess, then you’ll experience negative effects and you’ll have to deal with those, taking away time that could be used to grow instead of cleaning up an unnecessary mess. So, Azazels wisdom here and everywhere applies. Going to excess never benefits.

As far has how to know when you’re doing too little or going to excess? That’s where Azazels first lesson comes into place. KNOW THYSELF. Become acquainted with yourself and your boundaries and you’ll know where the sweet spot is and when your doing the right amount for consistence steady gains in any area of your life. That’s Azazel wisdom for wins.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is true, there are many, many places that are of Apollo, Zeus and so on, both in Greece or Asia Minor and generally the whole world. I just mentioned here the Delphic because it's very easy for most people and researchers to understand it.

Could you add more information about the Delphic Epsilon or ask Azazel to provide more information? If it is okay.
And maybe an update on the God who was known to the ancient Greeks as "Ares". Thanks.

Eric13 said:
Fuchs said:

also for

Well technically that’s not how muscular or spiritual growth works. There’s nothing excessive about healthy muscle training. In fact, there’s nothing excessive about anything where we are pushing our selves to grow. Spiritually, physically, or anything. Excess means too much. To grow, you do have to to push a little to expand your boundaries and actually grow. But this isn’t excess. There’s a sweet spot with everything. Too little and you’re not progressing as much as you could and too much (or excess) and your going to fuck yourself up enough that you’re going to then have to waste time recovering from the damage the excess has done to you. This applies to anything. Spiritual or otherwise.

To use the muscle analogy, if you over train, then you’re not going to be able to go to the gym the next day to continue training. You’re going to have to rest and recover. Whereas if you trained appropriately you could be back the next day to continue gains. Same with spirituality. If you push safely you can grow. If you go to excess, then you’ll experience negative effects and you’ll have to deal with those, taking away time that could be used to grow instead of cleaning up an unnecessary mess. So, Azazels wisdom here and everywhere applies. Going to excess never benefits.

As far has how to know when you’re doing too little or going to excess? That’s where Azazels first lesson comes into place. KNOW THYSELF. Become acquainted with yourself and your boundaries and you’ll know where the sweet spot is and when your doing the right amount for consistence steady gains in any area of your life. That’s Azazel wisdom for wins.

Good explanation thanks Eric13

Thank you HP Hoodedcobra for providing us information about our Gods. Thank you so much for this!

Hail Azazel!

Jack said:
I once Wrote an article about Mithra. It is another mantra for the Sun However the energy is slightly different rather than being fiery it is of graceful light.

Aum Mithraya Namah.

I hope we'll find out soon who the other rigvedic gods are like Varuna, Rudra ,Indra etc.

It seems that Indra might be Beezlebub as they are both gods of thunder, just as Thor or Zeus. Actually the equivalent to Zeus in India was Indra. I’ll do some research in the future. Rudra if I remember is another name for Shiva.

Ramier108666 said:
Jack said:
I once Wrote an article about Mithra. It is another mantra for the Sun However the energy is slightly different rather than being fiery it is of graceful light.

Aum Mithraya Namah.

I hope we'll find out soon who the other rigvedic gods are like Varuna, Rudra ,Indra etc.

It seems that Indra might be Beezlebub as they are both gods of thunder, just as Thor or Zeus. Actually the equivalent to Zeus in India was Indra. I’ll do some research in the future. Rudra if I remember is another name for Shiva.

It has been written in his page, Bael is Indra, inside his new page.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Blitzkreig said:
For future reference, please try to only quote content that is necessary otherwise the thread can become cluttered. If you quote a large passage, then please delete all or most of it within the quote brackets. Thanks.

Sometimes it's useful to 'quote' everything.

I've seen a few messages posted then deleted at some point. No idea why perhaps the information should be archived or something. Just a while back as of the time of this thread someone posted from two websites and didn't archive them. A bit later both mysteriously were deleted showing 'a not found' message on their website.

I also recall a post someone made that was deleted. I think eventually the thread was deleted all together even Cobra deleted his reply. It was about I believe it's called the JTRG basically it talked about what kind of planning and operations engineered by NSA/FBI/CIA to hijack people by using glowniggers(federalis/feds) to go to various forums and spread misinformation, disinformation, or generally manipulate people in some cases to commit acts of illegality. It seems the feds are so desperate for a nugget of criminal act they goad the populace to commit acts so they can prosecute and make money.

Funny if police and federal agents knew that the only thing the reason law enforcement exists is for keeping the peace and not charging or fining people for quotes. In other words if a law or constitutional amendment was made all law enforcement agencies from top to bottom MUST keep the peace and not work for quotas. They'd blow their brains out in boredom. They'd probably would be wishing and hoping crimes occur to do their job.

Which again is funny because the job of law enforcement is just to exist for the sake of existing JUST in case something happens. It's not a crime hunting fest of arresting or fining people for every little insignificant or significant thing.

Keep the peace and that is it. That's your job do nothing JUST in case something were to happen at some point in time. No wonder it gets to the point in advanced Worlds society made policing of any level obsolete. I'm not saying there is no justice just simply law enforcement is done in another way a better way.

Woden said:
Thoth
Thoth-Relief.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The word 'leuk' is still being used in dutch language. Here it means: if you like something, or enjoy doing or experiencing something.

Im surprised that it was an actual word like that with such a meaning behind it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

9. From Wikipedia on the God Lugus - The exact etymology of Lugus is unknown and contested. The Proto-Celtic root of the name, *lug-, is generally believed to have been derived from one of several different roots, such as *leug- "black", *leuǵ- "to break", and *leugʰ- "to swear an oath". It was once thought that the root may be derived from Proto-Indo-European *leuk- "to shine", but there are difficulties with this etymology and few modern scholars accept it as being possible (notably because Proto-Indo-European *-k- never produced Proto-Celtic *-g-).

Also the dutch word leugen, which means, lie, something that isn't truth.

I just think it is interesting to see how some of these come back in the language nowadays.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Jack said:

Aum Mithraya Namah.

It has been written in his page, Bael is Indra, inside his new page.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

That’s solves that. I’m still curious about Varuna

Wonderful information! I very much enjoyed reading! I knew there was someone perhaps even a God who was doing the actual healing and "miracles" as people were calling it whom the disgusting jeboo was based off of.

These depictions of him are by far are much greater than the blasphemous ones i have seen and specifically in some "satanists" *cough kike*'s art. on DA.

I remember when my mother and i experienced deciphering messages from the clouds, and later it started happening to me alot too. This was when i was still a teen. She would see numbers and words in greek. She also saw the words cybernetic and free energy, and had never heard the terms and neither did i. They led her to find information on the enemy microchip agenda and the annunaki, and reptillians. I remember her trying to write down numbers that she saw, and i asked her if she got the last 4 that i recited to her. she said "i already wrote them down" before i actually looked to see those very same numbers i recited.

When this started happening to me i started seeing not only numbers but the letter E. I thought at first that it pertained to my name as this is the first letter. after reading this i am wondering if it could have meant something very different, although i thought once or twice to have seen my full name as well. Very curious indeed.

It is always great to read info on our Gods. I look foward as well to the other updated pages :D

Hail Azazel!

Hi HP and everyone. Just one question though.

What about Abaddon ? In the high ranking demons section, it also said Abaddon is also know as Apollyon.

Then i feel bad calling him Apollyon if it is a bad name when i talk to him.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Page of Baal will be increased and improved, and adopt the same visual style as this one with Azazel. Will probably take a few days as I have been very busy.

Thank you so much for translating.

Thank YOU for your incredible hard work and providing us with new information.

I'll check the updates about Baal once they're done, then I'll change my translations accordingly.

I'm so excited to get started on this new page for Utu!

Stormborn Warrior said:
Hi HP and everyone. Just one question though.

What about Abaddon ? In the high ranking demons section, it also said Abaddon is also know as Apollyon.

Then i feel bad calling him Apollyon if it is a bad name when i talk to him.

I know, Abaddon's case is to be fixed. Just don't call him Apollyon because it's pure blasphemy. This is a slander word they use for many Gods. More than one names in the Demon's section are related to this type of covert slander.

The deity named "Abaddon" in the grimoires is another Demon, and they just titled him Apollyon because of reasons of blasphemy.

All pages will be updated.

Thank you, what you wrote reminded me of an Apollo song that matches everything you say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNF85w2coCo

Sorry, I don't have the English translation.

Jack said:

Aum Mithraya Namah.

Probably Rudra is Father Satan, Rudra is another name of Shiva.

Hp cobra, not sure if this is the same on everyone but when I clicked the links of psalms to Azazel and invocatory, its says 404 not found. Maybe fellow brothers can check the links you posted to confirm. I'm hoping its just a system error and not a Jewish attack to stop us from these literature. maybe the psalm and invocatory has some sort of spiritual energy being raised whenever recited that might damage the enemy or maybe they just want it to be delayed. Typical Jews trying to delay knowledge about our gods. Just saying my experience coz I just click the link for easy reading just now and then noticed that the psalm and invocatory says 404 not found. Is this the same for everyone, please share if you have a way around this so I can read the psalms and invocatory to Lord Azazel too, thanks guys!

Hail to Lord AZAZEL!

Beelzebul's page has been updated and brought up to styling too. Azazel's Page is now complete with a very minor additions. Feel free to translate.

As explained in another comment, the Invocatory Psalms for the 4 Crowns will be published together. They aren't up yet. No link is broken or anything.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Jack said:

Aum Mithraya Namah.

Probably yes

Jack said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Jack said:

Aum Mithraya Namah.

Probably yes

Rudra is only a title for Shiva and commonly used as add-on name for Shiva. Satan is Shiva. Rudra is the active aspect of Shiva that destroys obstacles, in a sense, the purification power of the Shiva/Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Probably yes

Rudra is only a title for Shiva and commonly used as add-on name for Shiva. Satan is Shiva. Rudra is the active aspect of Shiva that destroys obstacles, in a sense, the purification power of the Shiva/Satan.
That opens up the question
1)Can it be a substitute for Munka or
2)Uses to clear the Chakras. Possibly both.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
Probably yes

That opens up the question
1)Can it be a substitute for Munka or
2)Uses to clear the Chakras. Possibly both.
I tried vibrating Rudra a week ago and it gave me a feeling similar to RAUM or SURYA, so I think it has similar effects to solar mantras. I am waiting for HPHC's opinions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beelzebul's page has been updated and brought up to styling too. Azazel's Page is now complete with a very minor additions. Feel free to translate.

As explained in another comment, the Invocatory Psalms for the 4 Crowns will be published together. They aren't up yet. No link is broken or anything.

Great, that's good to hear, Thank you HP.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
Thank you for the updates and extra information and knowledge on the Powers of Hell.
Much appreciated.

Thank you, glad the pages have been receiving all this positive feedback.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back