Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination

AgniSarp 666

Website
www.josita.org
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...FdoV4FZP71A-1633598310-0-gqNtZGzNA3ujcnBszQil

Monday Night Emergency Broadcast: Video Emerges of Fauci and HHS Plotting TO Stage Massive Health Scare Using "New Virus".

Full Video:
https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=615ba50fbaf9982cf581138c

Here’s the transcript:

Michael Specter: Why don’t we blow the system up? I mean obviously, we can’t just turn off the spigot on the system. We have and then say, hey everyone in the world should get this new vaccine that we haven’t given to anyone yet. But there must be some way that we grow vaccines mostly in eggs the way we did in 1947.

Fauci: In order to make the transition from getting out of the tried-and-true egg growing which we know gives us results that can be beneficial, I mean we’ve done well with that. There must be something that has to be much better. You have to prove that this works and then you’ve got to go through all of the clinical trials: phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, and then show that this particular product is going to be good over a period of years. That alone, if it works perfectly, it’s going to take a decade.

Bright: There might be a need or even an urgent call for an entity of excitement out there that’s completely disruptive, that’s not beholden to bureaucratic strings and processes.

Fauci: So we really do have a problem of how the world perceives influenza and it’s going to be very difficult to change that unless you do it from within and say, I don’t care what your perception is, we’re going to address the problem in a disruptive and in an iterative way because she does need both.

Bright: But it is not too crazy to think that an outbreak of novel avian virus could occur in China somewhere. We could get the RNA sequence from that.. to a number of regional centers if not local, if not even in your home at some point, and print those vaccines on a patch of self-administer.

More Sources:
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/10/0...ple-were-not-afraid-enough-of-the-flu-virus/
https://www.infowars.com/posts/mond...massive-health-scare-using-new-virus-emerges/

Just more and more being exposed. I hope everyone sees this so this mass hysteria stops. It's about control more than anything else. They are just looking for any excuse now to keep it going but they are not doing it very good job at keeping up the mask. Keep up RTRs :)

At this point not surprised, we are dealing with reptiles an useful idiots, genocide is their agenda cause (oy vey goyims please dies so reptilian jews can have power please reptilian jewish messiah cannot function without human sacrifices)an fraudchi needs to pay for his crimes,an the useful idiots aswell

It's crazy to see the turns of events, the exposition of so many ill actions and the strange destruction of so many of these Sickles. It's the Final RTR, it's our collective effort.

Will there be an mp3 audio to pronounce the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection ritual. ?

Didn't this talk/discussion happen on October 2019? Isn't this the exact same date for when the virus outbreak started? I am very confident of this. Although in a variety of articles they also say December 2019, I am quite positive it started on October 2019.

Why would they even announce it?

Sorry for being like this, but it's not like this speech can even be used in the court against Fauci...
And it's also not enough to prove that he purposely let that virus escape - if this is what actually happened, and the virus didn't accidentally escape, before they made it more deadly (which I assume would be ideal for them).

Of course, whether the outbreak was on purpose or by mistake (because it was "too soon"), they still used it to their advantage and got what they wanted.

Yagami Light said:
Didn't this talk/discussion happen on October 2019? Isn't this the exact same date for when the virus outbreak started? I am very confident of this. Although in a variety of articles they also say December 2019, I am quite positive it started on October 2019.

Why would they even announce it?

Sorry for being like this, but it's not like this speech can even be used in the court against Fauci...
And it's also not enough to prove that he purposely let that virus escape - if this is what actually happened, and the virus didn't accidentally escape, before they made it more deadly (which I assume would be ideal for them).

Of course, whether the outbreak was on purpose or by mistake (because it was "too soon"), they still used it to their advantage and got what they wanted.

I think it's less to do with whether or not it can be used in the court of law and more so to do with spreading awareness to the common people.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I think it's less to do with whether or not it can be used in the court of law and more so to do with spreading awareness to the common people.

This is unrelated to the current discussion but I'm really curious where the quote in your signature originates from....

Goast-The Lone Wolf said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

This is unrelated to the current discussion but I'm really curious where the quote in your signature originates from....

Somewhere in here - https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back