Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Clayface said:
I am afraid to ask but what happens if someone has one or more dirty fetishes?

Spiritual Satanism is open to sexual fetishes. The Powers of Hell don't care what you do during intimacy.

Here is a quote from Jesus:
Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

This is very typical of this religion; to find and have a life of one's own is wrong (you'll lose it anyway),
but to die for Jesus is right on point.
Many people have died in martydom and in defence of this religion, sometimes in war and sometimes even on a cross.
I wonder how much of this also has contributed to the massive amount of psychic energy going into this religion. Probably a lot? Since so many people have died for this then it must be true I assume at least some people think. Just a thought.

A Question About Creating a Satanic Rosary

Hello, I'm new. I had a quick question regarding the placement of beads. On the JoS website, it states, "Your Satanic Rosary should have 108 beads. One side should end with 8. You want to start on the side that has 9."

After having spent a while trying to fit 9 smaller beads between each large bead (save for the side that supposedly should have 8), I've can't seem to figure out any other way it could work like that unless I was to NOT count the 5 beads near the baphomet. The image is also confusing, as the total seems to come to about 112, give or take a few. Either I'm having a stroke, or I'm misunderstanding something. It's an issue I'd very much appreciate some help with.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Username said:
In the Aop given by Goddess Inanna,

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Is it AUM x1 then Suryae x88 or AUM x88 then Suryae x88 or (AUM x1 Suryae x1) x88 ?
Satanas ( 4 times )
AUM SURYAE ( AUM->SURYA x88 )
Satanas ( 4 times )

Do you mean AUM Suryae in one breath x88 ?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Username said:
In the Aop given by Goddess Inanna,

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Is it AUM x1 then Suryae x88 or AUM x88 then Suryae x88 or (AUM x1 Suryae x1) x88 ?

I did AUM SURYA in one breath 88 times
Thank you.

Xeria said:
A Question About Creating a Satanic Rosary

Hello, I'm new. I had a quick question regarding the placement of beads. On the JoS website, it states, "Your Satanic Rosary should have 108 beads. One side should end with 8. You want to start on the side that has 9."

After having spent a while trying to fit 9 smaller beads between each large bead (save for the side that supposedly should have 8), I've can't seem to figure out any other way it could work like that unless I was to NOT count the 5 beads near the baphomet. The image is also confusing, as the total seems to come to about 112, give or take a few. Either I'm having a stroke, or I'm misunderstanding something. It's an issue I'd very much appreciate some help with.
Yeah that page needs updating anyway, as you can have as many beads as you want on it. Mine has 100, if I need to do more than 100 reps of something I count it out along the mala, then work back to the sectioned part as I do my vibrations, then go around again for the additional 100, if that makes sense.

Hello, I made the commitment 3 weeks ago and still didn't receive any message. I tried to meditate often, tried astral projection (failed everytime). Never tried to summon a demon tho since I've read that is better to talk with Satan first (which I couldn't). My question is how or where to start to get in touch with Satan or the demons, cause I am quite overwhelmed by all the information gotten from the book.
The only thing that I noticed so far is that I have sleep paralysis and lucid dreams slightly more often.
I am also new to everything related to occult, I started meditating 4 years ago (but quite rarely) and got into occultism 5 months ago when a friend told me about Wicca, then I discovered the LaVeyan satanism and then got into spiritual satanism while reading "The Baphomet's Codex" and then "Joy of Satan" (didn't finish the book yet) and I decided to make the commitment after a while.
Not sure how developed I am spiritually, all I know is that I have a really good intuition that I could count on many times.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Cosmic6999 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I think you're missing the point entirely. We just want to you progress and stop wasting valuable time. "Dead Sea Scrolls", "Does Satan Eat Black People", "Hydra is Racist", Etc. As I've heard you have been here 2 years and nothing to show for it. At this point I could say you are only here for nefarious purpose.

Y’all just want me to progress and I have nothing to show forward nope I don’t why cause I been doing the best I can and still haven’t seen progress so you right on that part I have nothing to show for it I’m not y’all

A lot of the groundwork is very subtle and oftentimes you can't see it or feel, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or progress isn't being made, and with persistence and perseverance and consistent discipline, results WILL be seen sooner or later. Your issue is very surface level and it's lack of deep roots. And if you aren't deeply rooted, a simple gust or not being able to reach for water deep underground will bring unnecessary stunt to your growth and/or progression, which defeats the purpose of advancing in the first place.

I expect my progress would should show thanks

Lydia said:
Yeah that page needs updating anyway, as you can have as many beads as you want on it. Mine has 100, if I need to do more than 100 reps of something I count it out along the mala, then work back to the sectioned part as I do my vibrations, then go around again for the additional 100, if that makes sense.

Okay, yeah that makes much more sense. Thank you very much for the clarification, and yes that does make sense.

Ranbior said:
My question is how or where to start to get in touch with Satan or the demons, cause I am quite overwhelmed by all the information gotten from the book.
I discovered the LaVeyan satanism and then got into spiritual satanism while reading "The Baphomet's Codex" and then "Joy of Satan" (didn't finish the book yet) and I decided to make the commitment after a while.

Wait...What book? We don't have a book here. You should read the JoS website instead.

There was an unofficial pdf compilation of the JoS site if I remember correctly, but this is very old and outdated (it was compiled in 2009). Not only is some info there wrong and outdated, but a lot of the important newer info (like the Far Eastern origins of Satanism, the newest Sanskrit mantras for opening the chakras, the Planetary squares and aligining the Chakras) isn't there. If you are really reading this very old pdf, delete it and study the JoS site instead.

I would like someone to ask me a question. It is said that when a person is born disabled the disability is the equivalent of the person's mental/spiritual state. I don't know if it's true, but I've always been told that an Indian baby is born sick (mental or physical illness) they are killed shortly after the perception of illness or as soon as they are born. If for the case, this would be due to the fact of wanting a strong tribe (my point of view but of course I don't know). So talking about human beings in general, from the satanic point of view, what should be done to a baby who is born with a physical or mental disability? Is there any way to help? Should we help or "sacrifice"? Should you let live but not procreate so that the disability is not passed on? I think to answer that question you have to be someone savvy in Satanism, to know the satanic point of view towards humanity in general... Would that weaken a tribe/society?

I want to ask why the gods was in chains before they get free.if a god is stronger by the enemy why had chains?

Renascendo das cinzas said:
I would like someone to ask me a question. It is said that when a person is born disabled the disability is the equivalent of the person's mental/spiritual state. I don't know if it's true, but I've always been told that an Indian baby is born sick (mental or physical illness) they are killed shortly after the perception of illness or as soon as they are born. If for the case, this would be due to the fact of wanting a strong tribe (my point of view but of course I don't know). So talking about human beings in general, from the satanic point of view, what should be done to a baby who is born with a physical or mental disability? Is there any way to help? Should we help or "sacrifice"? Should you let live but not procreate so that the disability is not passed on? I think to answer that question you have to be someone savvy in Satanism, to know the satanic point of view towards humanity in general... Would that weaken a tribe/society?

We have a search function where you can just type in abortion and you'll see the stance of many here on it.

Not sure what you mean by "satanic point of view towards humans in general". Are you conflating us with the other sects of "Satanism"?

Abortion is not a sacrifice nor do any of us here see it that way. If a baby is suspected by a doctor to come out defected then that's when the choice can be made to abort it. Many times if not all is not that soul that is at fault here but the genes of the parents. The soul intended for that specific baby will come forth at another try by the parents but this should only be for serious cases where the parents will be burden all thru their life taking care of their child even thru adulthood to old age.

If the soul of said individual experienced trauma in a past life then that usually comes out after the baby has been alive for some time. Perhaps showing up when they are more conscious and aware. These things can be cured thru spiritual workings.

NinRick said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Hi!
Do me a favour and shoot me a mail please.
I want to talk to you in private.

[email protected]

Waiting for response
skel.png

hailourtruegod said:

We have a search function where you can just type in abortion and you'll see the stance of many here on it.

Not sure what you mean by "satanic point of view towards humans in general". Are you conflating us with the other sects of "Satanism"?

Abortion is not a sacrifice nor do any of us here see it that way. If a baby is suspected by a doctor to come out defected then that's when the choice can be made to abort it. Many times if not all is not that soul that is at fault here but the genes of the parents. The soul intended for that specific baby will come forth at another try by the parents but this should only be for serious cases where the parents will be burden all thru their life taking care of their child even thru adulthood to old age.

If the soul of said individual experienced trauma in a past life then that usually comes out after the baby has been alive for some time. Perhaps showing up when they are more conscious and aware. These things can be cured thru spiritual workings.

I'm not talking about abortion and I'm not confusing Satanists with any sect. I was trying to say about the indigenous people, the baby is born in the forest and they see the disability when the child is already born and they kill the child, understand? Satanism's point of view in relation to this type of situation.

hailourtruegod said:

I'm not talking about abortion and I'm not confusing Satanists with any sect. I was trying to say about the indigenous people, the baby is born in the forest and they see the disability when the child is already born and they kill the child, understand? Satanism's point of view in relation to this type of situation.

Makes more sense now. Thought you meant Indian as a person from India instead of native americans and tribe as in how a lot of people here use the word tribe.

Does seem like a complicated situation then.

For what is worth in my opinion I think it's wrong to kill the baby once it's alive for that long. Although, I do believe in euthanasia if it's something the person wants for themselves so in this case take care of the child and as it grows make them understand something is wrong while at the same time letting them know how the soul works. If it was me and I was in that position I would go thru euthanasia because the burden I would be putting on my loved ones and tribe would do more harm than I could do good for them and know I'll most likely be fine in the next chance at life.

That's just me though and like I said it's a complicated situation. I did see an old documentary on autism/ asbergers where the person suffering thru this was asking his mom to be euthanized so these type of people are capable of understanding they have these issues and how hard it is for their loved ones to take care of them. It was sad but the reality is what it is.

I wish I could give a better answer to you.

homeraee said:
what blue is blue Satanic energy/fire? Can anyone share a pic of it

Type in electric blue in any search engine and you'll see it.

Satan

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Click on the link above and scroll down to His sigil.

hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:

Makes more sense now. Thought you meant Indian as a person from India instead of native americans and tribe as in how a lot of people here use the word tribe.

Does seem like a complicated situation then.

For what is worth in my opinion I think it's wrong to kill the baby once it's alive for that long. Although, I do believe in euthanasia if it's something the person wants for themselves so in this case take care of the child and as it grows make them understand something is wrong while at the same time letting them know how the soul works. If it was me and I was in that position I would go thru euthanasia because the burden I would be putting on my loved ones and tribe would do more harm than I could do good for them and know I'll most likely be fine in the next chance at life.

That's just me though and like I said it's a complicated situation. I did see an old documentary on autism/ asbergers where the person suffering thru this was asking his mom to be euthanized so these type of people are capable of understanding they have these issues and how hard it is for their loved ones to take care of them. It was sad but the reality is what it is.

I wish I could give a better answer to you.

Sometimes the words come out wrong because I use google translator haha ​​
Because I had a friend who had a daughter with problems, the disease is called prader willi and she will be dependent on her mother forever and in almost every way. One day I found myself thinking about this as I watched her, I wondered how far this would be correct. And she knew that the girl would come with problems but she didn't want to have an abortion, now she's destined to live with it. Somehow it doesn't seem right to me, it seems like a painful life for the child and as you said even for the parents.

Thank you very much for your answer!

hailourtruegod said:
homeraee said:

Satan

What about this one?
6070534_orig.png

homeraee said:
hailourtruegod said:
homeraee said:

Satan

What about this one?
6070534_orig.png

I have trouble posting pictures.

That's the best example of electric blue fire, yes.

I have a big problem and I can't find a way out. 3 months ago I cleaned my mind and after that I seem crazy, I feel schizophrenic, I can no longer find peace of mind, everything around me is chaos, I am a vortex of negativity. I tried to do the meditations present on the site, they no longer work. I hear a voice telling me, "You're a Christian, you have nothing to look for here." And I know for sure that I can't be like that. I'm NOT A CHRISTIAN. "That's why I'm posting here. I don't feel capable of anything. All I want is just not to exist for anyone. And it all started when I heard a voice cursing the gods and accusing me of doing this." "But why would I do that? I have no reason to do that. I can't find any logical and rational explanation for what is happening. I don't know how to get rid of these blasphemies and all this negativity in me." "I can't find a way out of all the conditions that have taken over my mind lately. I feel like I've strayed too far from SATAN's Father and somehow become his adversary. I'm not a man worthy of HIM anymore.

What are the benefits of the third eye somebody said my third eye open well a satanist told me but how come I don’t feel are see anything

O Satanismo é a favor da Eugenia. Não é certo a sociedade sustentar os retardados mentais, incapazes e fracos. Aqui no BR o estado dá dinheiro para crianças com microcefalia. Ou seja tu precisa pagar impostos para um bando de retardados inúteis.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17503&hilit=Eugenics

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=40908&hilit=Eugenics

https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=Eugenics

https://www.bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-51667912

https://www.paraibaradioblog.com/2017/10/04/aprovado-projeto-que-concede-bolsa-para-familias-de-criancas-com-microcefalia/

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Orders.html

Can some one please explain to me why this page should exist in the manner it does.

"seraphim" "angels" "arch-angels" "cherubs" are not all of these ranks and orders for Xian non-sense? Why is this listed as order and rankings for demons?!

Nazista lunar said:

O Satanismo é a favor da Eugenia. Não é certo a sociedade sustentar os retardados mentais, incapazes e fracos. Aqui no BR o estado dá dinheiro para crianças com microcefalia. Ou seja tu precisa pagar impostos para um bando de retardados inúteis.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17503&hilit=Eugenics

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=40908&hilit=Eugenics

https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=Eugenics

https://www.bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-51667912

https://www.paraibaradioblog.com/2017/10/04/aprovado-projeto-que-concede-bolsa-para-familias-de-criancas-com-microcefalia/

So in your point of view, if the disease was only identified after birth, the child should be sacrificed? (I'm not putting words in your mouth, it's just a question)
Yeah I found myself thinking about it and I was wondering if I was a bad person, since I thought the same as you. In Brazil they try to put these children together with ordinary children with "social inclusion", within the same classrooms, they pay a monthly salary for them that comes out of our pocket, not to mention the free medicine and procedures for these children. I don't have anything against the child per se but I was wondering how it slows down a society as a whole, and if it's a less debilitating disease they might even get married and pass those genes on. I think it's all kind of scary...

I'll read the links now thanks

I feel that my dirty fetishes are dirtying my chakras so whats the fastest way to fully clean them?

Cosmic6999 said:
What are the benefits of the third eye somebody said my third eye open well a satanist told me but how come I don’t feel are see anything

as she strengthens her 3rd eye, so wisdom grows in that new way.

Misikeksz666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

as she strengthens her 3rd eye, so wisdom grows in that new way.

So I must strengthen my third eye

Hey guys
Does anyone know what "chabez-goi" means?

I read this on jos website and couldn't find any thing about it in any where

Valeh said:
Hey guys
Does anyone know what "chabez-goi" means?

I read this on jos website and couldn't find any thing about it in any where
Do you mean shabbos goy?

On Saturdays when they are doing all of their curses, they are not supposed to waste any energy on doing any other kind of work. Even things like turning light switches on and off or opening and closing doors, they are not supposed to do these things. So the shabbos goy is a gentile that they have working for them to do all of these small things that they are not allowed to do. The shabbos goy lights all the candles, opens and closes doors, cooks food, drives the car for them. Things like this.

They also use this term shabbos goy to mean any stupid person who they have tricked into helping them or working for them.

If I breathe energy from the sun/do cleaning outdoor, do I need to choose a place where no else is there? I see that it is not wise to train skills among crowd cause there may be sensitive people who can recognize you. Does this apply to every meditation?

Hello everyone.

I have a couple of doubts, exactly 42 days ago I started doing the meditations with the 40 day program. Everything was fine, it turns out that two weeks ago, the visualization does not stay in one place, all the time changes shape in the aura, in the chakras in almost everything, I have not been able to establish something well, to this we add that I feel angry, lately I wake up with a lot of anger, Sometimes it calms down with meditation, but there are times that anger does not let me meditate, there are mornings that no matter how hard I try that anger remains, I have manifested things in the body, like an itching sensation, my head itches a lot, sometimes it is so much despair that really gives me much more anger, I do not know what it is.

I hope you can help me with this, I really need some help. :( :( :(

<o> said:

Can some one please explain to me why this page should exist in the manner it does.

"seraphim" "angels" "arch-angels" "cherubs" are not all of these ranks and orders for Xian non-sense? Why is this listed as order and rankings for demons?!

As you know, jews steal everything (pagan allegories, language, etc..) so they stole this aswell, they and their disgusting reptilian allies

Serbon said:
<o> said:

As you know, jews steal everything (pagan allegories, language, etc..) so they stole this aswell, they and their disgusting reptilian allies

It seems im hanging onto old misconceptions about it. Still kind of grates my nerves seeing it since angel and arch angle are the vice titles to demon and greater demon. Especially the seraphim part, an old forum post about the seraphim being direct connections to reptilians is what triggers me the most. Thinking back on it, that post was by mageson though, and hes a confirmed kike. Just seems over all confusing and VERY misleading for new people who goto the information on demons page, then see so many Xian titles being placed for them. Unless the goal is to make people understand those titles belonged to the nephilim 1st? IDK I'm just not going to worry about it anymore my focus justs needs to be on FRTRs and cleaning my chakras.

homeraee said:
If I breathe energy from the sun/do cleaning outdoor, do I need to choose a place where no else is there? I see that it is not wise to train skills among crowd cause there may be sensitive people who can recognize you. Does this apply to every meditation?

There is a lot that you can do silently and with nobody knowing that you are doing anything. Breathing, feeling, visualizing, cleaning.

Yeye95 said:

Try to visualize your anger or any other negative emotions as an actual physical thing. Like a physical cloud of energy. See it, feel it, move it around. With some practice this will become easier. And every time you feel one of these negative feelings, visualise and feel that you are pulling that cloud of energy out of your body and putting it somewhere else. You can visualize reaching with your hands and grabbing it and pulling it out of you, or anything else that makes it easier to do.

That energy will try to get back into you because you have had a habit of having it. But every time you start feeling it, try to do this. It does work, and after some time you will have the new habit of being calmer and happier. If anybody else around you has a negative energy, you can visualize it the same way in them and direct it so that it stays with them and does not reach you, and you will not be affected by their bad attitude.

Clayface said:
I feel that my dirty fetishes are dirtying my chakras so whats the fastest way to fully clean them?
If these things are really harmful, then stop thinking about them. Replace them with a new habit that is healthier and cleaner. Any new mindset or habit takes time to become stronger, but it is possible to change your thinking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back