Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
I was exploring the site and I tried to go to the blacks for Satan and it’s been taken down why??
It's up: http://www.blacksforsatan.org/index.html

Cosmic6999 said:
I been a satanist almost a year November 25 makes a year since I did the dedication ritual,

I been trying to open my third eye and sense feel absorb raise direct my aura nothing. So I been having doubts it’s really hard. I thought soon as a year come I should be at a good level. I’m no where near I use to have natural clairvoyance and clairuadiance. I been block so is spiritual Satanism about study and meditation? If so how long we suppose to study for?
You need to practice every day to see improvement. And even then, one year is not much. Depends on person really, too. Some have more past life expierence than others which result in better starting position and faster advancement. Jew curses and unsolved karma plays major role, as well.

Do not give up, and keep working on your soul. Even when you do not see the results immediately, but you are working on yourself, you are improving. Sometimes the progress can not only be slow, but the results are seen and felt delayed.

Spiritual Satanism is excactly about that. This is for lifetime(s). Learning and improving never ends.

So now I was on Yubo no I got some questions about Dead Sea scrolls how god is there’s nothing beyond is god is all power and logic his character and how the fallen angels nephillms came down to eat humans and that how god gave us free will to choose to love him or we lack good so we evil how god character is logic and god blood how he sacrifices hisself for us how witchcraft not of god this and that so is god the true way this hole time and we being deceive. He said those who go against him will fall. I never herd of Dead Sea scrolls. And how the Bible is true and stuff like that.

So now I’m questioning a lot of things so is our studies wrong. I’m curious about the Bible manuscript I herd they been around. So what up with all this Dead Sea scrolls stuff Hebrew isrial and other stuff the site didn’t tell us about so I’m curious so is this path we on wrong and evil

According to jewish researcher Jordan Maxwell both christianity, islam and judaism has it's roots in hinduism. He also says christianity is based on astrology, and that the story of the old and new testament is a symbolic story which is very hard to decode (unless you are a rabbi with deep understanding of kabballah I guess).

He thinks jesus is fictional and a symbol for the sun, which is "our risen saviour", "God's son", "the light of the world". Makes sense since the sun was worshipped long before jesus and the sun is also a clear part of the symbol of the jesuit order, which according to him is synonymous for the Illuminati.
The jesus-sun connection is not mentioned on the JoS website though as far as I can see, but it seems to me that this connection exists as yet another way to make this religion feel credible. I think a huge part of the manipulation of christianity deals with peoples feelings, since for example churches are built to give off perfect acoustics for choirs, organs etc. and it's built to give people the impression of being in "God's house" etc.
Iv'e also heard that the word "church" is derived from the greek goddess name of "Circe", who was known for putting large amounts of people under a spell, which churches do also.

Just a couple of things here that would be interesting with some input on.

May I I get a detailed explanation of where exactly the pineal gland is? I could really use a 3D diagram. On the site it says behind the the 6th chakra but a little lower and "to the side". It doesn't say what side but I just have assumed all these years it meant on the right hemisphere of the brain. I can only find 2D pics as well.

I decided to post this here because I don't think I need to make a new topic for just this one question.

In regards to the surya mantra since it is a solar mantra and connected to the sun would it have very little to almost no effect using it when the sun is in a weak sign?

hailourtruegod said:
May I I get a detailed explanation of where exactly the pineal gland is? I could really use a 3D diagram. On the site it says behind the the 6th chakra but a little lower and "to the side". It doesn't say what side but I just have assumed all these years it meant on the right hemisphere of the brain. I can only find 2D pics as well.
This is something that you really have to relax and try to feel for yourself. You can't force it, you have to relax to feel it. And just breathe in and out and try to feel the breath in your head.

For me, the best way I can describe it is like behind the tear duct of the right eye, and the distance back from your face is I think a little bit in front of your ears. But I might be wrong so don't just do what I say.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
hailourtruegod said:
This is something that you really have to relax and try to feel for yourself. You can't force it, you have to relax to feel it. And just breathe in and out and try to feel the breath in your head.

For me, the best way I can describe it is like behind the tear duct of the right eye, and the distance back from your face is I think a little bit in front of your ears. But I might be wrong so don't just do what I say.

Thats about the same area I would focus on but maybe where the top tip of the ear is but the rest sounds the same. I'll try out the first part you mentioned. Thank you.

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
I was exploring the site and I tried to go to the blacks for Satan and it’s been taken down why??

Cosmic6999 said:
I been a satanist almost a year November 25 makes a year since I did the dedication ritual,

I been trying to open my third eye and sense feel absorb raise direct my aura nothing. So I been having doubts it’s really hard. I thought soon as a year come I should be at a good level. I’m no where near I use to have natural clairvoyance and clairuadiance. I been block so is spiritual Satanism about study and meditation? If so how long we suppose to study for?
You need to practice every day to see improvement. And even then, one year is not much. Depends on person really, too. Some have more past life expierence than others which result in better starting position and faster advancement. Jew curses and unsolved karma plays major role, as well.

Do not give up, and keep working on your soul. Even when you do not see the results immediately, but you are working on yourself, you are improving. Sometimes the progress can not only be slow, but the results are seen and felt delayed.

Spiritual Satanism is excactly about that. This is for lifetime(s). Learning and improving never ends.

I definitely agree. It definitely feels like a slow burn, but at the very least if one is able to enjoy those small victories like investing on the improvement of your soul, the better the quality life becomes from here on out. There is always something to learn and appreciate and just be wholesome.

Aquarius said:
He is able to be at many places at the same time because being so advanced he can split his consciousness in more parts, some kind of "multitasking".
Not sure if that's what's you think or not, but if you do, don't look at him as the xians look at their fake "god", he has a body and soul just like we do, but he is infinitely more powerful than us.

yes i agree with you

Kevin Hernandez said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Cosmic6999 said:

I definitely agree. It definitely feels like a slow burn, but at the very least if one is able to enjoy those small victories like investing on the improvement of your soul, the better the quality life becomes from here on out. There is always something to learn and appreciate and just be wholesome.

I understand but I always ask where would this path take me I believe this I have no limits i don’t care what we so called can’t do on this physical plan I feel as if we can all unlock superhuman powers

Cosmic6999 said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Cosmic6999 said:

So now I was on Yubo no I got some questions about Dead Sea scrolls how god is there’s nothing beyond is god is all power and logic his character and how the fallen angels nephillms came down to eat humans and that how god gave us free will to choose to love him or we lack good so we evil how god character is logic and god blood how he sacrifices hisself for us how witchcraft not of god this and that so is god the true way this hole time and we being deceive. He said those who go against him will fall. I never herd of Dead Sea scrolls. And how the Bible is true and stuff like that.

So now I’m questioning a lot of things so is our studies wrong. I’m curious about the Bible manuscript I herd they been around. So what up with all this Dead Sea scrolls stuff Hebrew isrial and other stuff the site didn’t tell us about so I’m curious so is this path we on wrong and evil
It feels like you are trolling at this point...

Have you ever read one sermon from sermon section on JoS?

Or the pages exposingchristianity.com or kabbalahexposed.com?

Have you begun deprogramming from xianity?

Cosmic6999 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Henu the Great said:

I understand but I always ask where would this path take me I believe this I have no limits i don’t care what we so called can’t do on this physical plan I feel as if we can all unlock superhuman powers

Where would this path take you? To restoring your soul first and foremost. The physical supernatural abilities are a direct result of having a strong soul, which is a result of investing time and energy into advancing your soul. If you think that physical superpowers and whatnot are the most important things to achieve in this path, you are sorely mistaken. Imagine how good it feels to be able to deprogram from Judeo-Christianity and various other enemy programs that had been drilled into our lives and our family's lives for generations and had ruined our lives in some way shape or form, and able to find peace and happiness knowing that everyday there is something new to learn, a new day to try something new, a new day to advance your soul and become stronger. Superpowers can wait. What's most important is that you're able to be deeply rooted in the teachings of Satan and to actually apply them in an everyday basis and improve the quality of lifestyle, and see improvements, some big and some small, but bit by bit, things are falling into place.

And even if you DO get superpowers, don't get so caught up in powerhunger and being irresponsible with it that you end up putting yourself in sticky situations.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Where would this path take you? To restoring your soul first and foremost. The physical supernatural abilities are a direct result of having a strong soul, which is a result of investing time and energy into advancing your soul. If you think that physical superpowers and whatnot are the most important things to achieve in this path, you are sorely mistaken. Imagine how good it feels to be able to deprogram from Judeo-Christianity and various other enemy programs that had been drilled into our lives and our family's lives for generations and had ruined our lives in some way shape or form, and able to find peace and happiness knowing that everyday there is something new to learn, a new day to try something new, a new day to advance your soul and become stronger. Superpowers can wait. What's most important is that you're able to be deeply rooted in the teachings of Satan and to actually apply them in an everyday basis and improve the quality of lifestyle, and see improvements, some big and some small, but bit by bit, things are falling into place.

And even if you DO get superpowers, don't get so caught up in powerhunger and being irresponsible with it that you end up putting yourself in sticky situations.

Damn that was some real shit you told me thanks you now I can really change my path around and not on this path for powers but for to better myself and leave my life as a dedicated satanist and serve Satan that’s why I thank you😎

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Henu the Great said:

Well yeah I read for time to time I guess I need to really study that before anything else huh

Kevin on here told me the honest truth I didn’t realize it at the time until now I was on this path to achieve powers but I didn’t really look at the most important of his teaching and I apologize to all y’all in advance 💯

I finally understand now this path is to be rooted to his teaching and focus on improving my soul and study am I right?

to the person that wants to open their mind and advance b4 dedication to find signs and answers from satan. Most of what you will find if u manage to make advancement is constant attacks from judeo thoughtforms, angels, and energy itself in the form of curses; this manifests as paranoia and other "mental illness". I'm NOT saying this to scare you or any one else from advancing, if its undedicated. Just be aware that its a dangerous path to go it alone(metaphysically). Their have been many that dedicate then turn away afterwards, simply no different then turning your back on a biological parent. You lose protection which is granted, like a home for your soul. Nobody likes to be backstabbed, especially when done with full knowledge of your actions.

Also new people should just focus on cleaning their chakras with mantras like SURYA and Visuddhi. Once enough dross is removed you'll have experiences; also protection meditations. If you try going at it undedicated you'll want to put SERIOUS effort into using affirmations to program your aura to protect you from psychic harm.

There's some enemy member I want to curse badly but I have no ideas on what to do specifically.

I want him to wish he was dead. Any recommendations?

Cosmic6999 said:

Henu the Great said:

Some people just lack critical thinking and/or are just too lazy to do research and want to be spoonfed all the time. This cosmic has been asking similar questions over and over for 2 years, questions that a bit of thinking together with having read the JoS site can answer.

@Cosmic6999: Seriously, I don't even know what have been doing for 2 years now. You know that if you have read the Exposing Christianity site all of this has been debunked, right? Hurr durr, muh dead sea scrolls said some BS therefore it must be true! You know just because some scrolls mention something doesn't mean it's true, right? You know that the fake xian "god" doesn't exist, right? Your asking mindless questions is getting tiresome. There's nothing wrong for a newbie to ask a couple of these questions, but you have been here for 2 friggin' years and you're asking what are nothing but newbie questions. Actually, not even newbies ask such lazy and mindless questions. Honestly dude, go study some Greek philosophy first so you can learn how to think and then come back here again.

I also question how much Spiritual Satanism might be for you. You are too lazy to think and practice and you keep asking people to spoonfeed you. Satanism isn't for lazy people. Learn to put some effort on yourself.

Sometimes I wish the forum required payment to join instead of it being free. This would eliminate all these lazy and low effort people.

Rational Satanist said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Henu the Great said:

Some people just lack critical thinking and/or are just too lazy to do research and want to be spoonfed all the time. This cosmic has been asking similar questions over and over for 2 years, questions that a bit of thinking together with having read the JoS site can answer.

@Cosmic6999: Seriously, I don't even know what have been doing for 2 years now. You know that if you have read the Exposing Christianity site all of this has been debunked, right? Hurr durr, muh dead sea scrolls said some BS therefore it must be true! You know just because some scrolls mention something doesn't mean it's true, right? You know that the fake xian "god" doesn't exist, right? Your asking mindless questions is getting tiresome. There's nothing wrong for a newbie to ask a couple of these questions, but you have been here for 2 friggin' years and you're asking what are nothing but newbie questions. Actually, not even newbies ask such lazy and mindless questions. Honestly dude, go study some Greek philosophy first so you can learn how to think and then come back here again.

I also question how much Spiritual Satanism might be for you. You are too lazy to think and practice and you keep asking people to spoonfeed you. Satanism isn't for lazy people. Learn to put some effort on yourself.

Sometimes I wish the forum required payment to join instead of it being free. This would eliminate all these lazy and low effort people.
That already been established I understand now I understand it since it was first answer you responded late who are you tell me what’s for me and what’s not?

Gamoray666 said:
There's some enemy member I want to curse badly but I have no ideas on what to do specifically.

I would refrain.

Cosmic6999 said:
Hydra on here is racist and y’all wonder why whites and blacks are at war now

Are you ever going to do anything to help yourself? Or are you only here to try to start arguments between people? I honestly have never seen anybody be here for 2 years and in all that time understand almost nothing. It would be most beneficial to yourself if you would actually participate in the meditations and healing your soul.

Cosmic6999 said:

There's no member here called "hydra". I searched both the posts and members using wildcards, and the only post it brings up is this one of yours and others talking about the Hydra in Greek mythology. You want to race-bait so hard that you're even willing to lie about it. It's like you can't even live without "racism" (by the way I hate that word, it was invented by the jew Leon Trotsky, it's 100% jewish and communist) at all and you want it so bad to be real for you to be happy. This is called victim complex in psychology, and it harms your spiritual progress. It's not good at all. You need to get rid of it to advance spiritually.

The reason the blacks and whites are at war is because of the jews. Before 2015 they were pretty much at peace. The marxist organization called Black Lives Matters which is funded by the jew Soros started it all this race baiting. And many whites and blacks buy its lies. Specifically, whites who buy the white guilt marxist propaganda started by jews, and blacks who believe the jews and blame whites because of the jews who brought African slaves to America.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Gamoray666 said:

I would refrain.

The reason I'm doing it is because he wronged me, so I'm not gonna refrain.

Gamoray666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Gamoray666 said:

I would refrain.

Are you 100% sure he's Jewish? If he's not and you happened to just have a skirmish then that's why I said that. Do what you have to; however, be aware that infighting is dealt with by Baal Zebul.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Gamoray666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I would refrain.

Are you 100% sure he's Jewish? If he's not and you happened to just have a skirmish then that's why I said that. Do what you have to; however, be aware that infighting is dealt with by Baal Zebul.
He's a human but he's in the Illuminati and potentially a freemason so he's an enemy. I'm not worried about Beelzebub as I would never hurt a fellow Satanist. I love Satanism, the Gods and the rest of the SS.

He did something bad to me and I ended up in hospital because of it so I have every right to get revenge. I'd appreciate if you could give me an idea of how to curse him but that's up to you :lol:

GoldenxChild1 said:
Gamoray666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I would refrain.

I would personally see it from a bigger picture: a lot of these scenarios of petty skirmishes are a result of Jews "shaking the jar" and having the different "ants" fight each other. So, I would recommend direct that anger and desire of harm to the Jewish programs that had placed Gentiles on those sort of scenarios to begin with over generations. Other than that, just let it go and find a way to not let those things bother you. If they're Jewish, then show them no mercy.

Rational Satanist said:
Cosmic6999 said:

There's no member here called "hydra". I searched both the posts and members using wildcards, and the only post it brings up is this one of yours and others talking about the Hydra in Greek mythology. You want to race-bait so hard that you're even willing to lie about it. It's like you can't even live without "racism" (by the way I hate that word, it was invented by the jew Leon Trotsky, it's 100% jewish and communist) at all and you want it so bad to be real for you to be happy. This is called victim complex in psychology, and it harms your spiritual progress. It's not good at all. You need to get rid of it to advance spiritually.

The reason the blacks and whites are at war is because of the jews. Before 2015 they were pretty much at peace. The marxist organization called Black Lives Matters which is funded by the jew Soros started it all this race baiting. And many whites and blacks buy its lies. Specifically, whites who buy the white guilt marxist propaganda started by jews, and blacks who believe the jews and blame whites because of the jews who brought African slaves to America.

It’s hydra111666 he email me on my email

Cosmic6999 said:
Rational Satanist said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I think you're missing the point entirely. We just want to you progress and stop wasting valuable time. "Dead Sea Scrolls", "Does Satan Eat Black People", "Hydra is Racist", Etc. As I've heard you have been here 2 years and nothing to show for it. At this point I could say you are only here for nefarious purpose.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Rational Satanist said:

I think you're missing the point entirely. We just want to you progress and stop wasting valuable time. "Dead Sea Scrolls", "Does Satan Eat Black People", "Hydra is Racist", Etc. As I've heard you have been here 2 years and nothing to show for it. At this point I could say you are only here for nefarious purpose.

Y’all just want me to progress and I have nothing to show forward nope I don’t why cause I been doing the best I can and still haven’t seen progress so you right on that part I have nothing to show for it I’m not y’all

Cosmic6999 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Y’all just want me to progress and I have nothing to show forward nope I don’t why cause I been doing the best I can and still haven’t seen progress so you right on that part I have nothing to show for it I’m not y’all

A lot of the groundwork is very subtle and oftentimes you can't see it or feel, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or progress isn't being made, and with persistence and perseverance and consistent discipline, results WILL be seen sooner or later. Your issue is very surface level and it's lack of deep roots. And if you aren't deeply rooted, a simple gust or not being able to reach for water deep underground will bring unnecessary stunt to your growth and/or progression, which defeats the purpose of advancing in the first place.

In the Aop given by Goddess Inanna,

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Is it AUM x1 then Suryae x88 or AUM x88 then Suryae x88 or (AUM x1 Suryae x1) x88 ?

Username said:
In the Aop given by Goddess Inanna,

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Is it AUM x1 then Suryae x88 or AUM x88 then Suryae x88 or (AUM x1 Suryae x1) x88 ?

I did AUM SURYA in one breath 88 times

How does one increase awareness? I know that awareness is very important where you must be able to notice things. My guess is working on your third eye. Are there any specific meditations or practices that would help me increase my awareness?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
does Species, Race, Ethnicity, and Tribe mean the same thing or are they different?

Species: Two beings that can breed to produce a mostly healthy child. For example a Mongolian can have sex with a Mexican to produce a mostly healthy child.
Note that health only refers to the ability of the offspring to reproduce. So if the offspring of breeding usually can reproduce itself it is the same species.

Race: Perhaps best referred to as sub-species, can reproduce with other sub-species to produce fertile offspring. A sub division within a species.

Ethnicity: Shared cultural beliefs and Tradition, may be different sub-species or even different species all together (not exactly sure what example I can use for different species).
Some people genuinely think ethnicity means race, its better to be on the safer side and say that it does not, rather than looking like a race traitor.

Tribe: A collection or group of people-Not inherently racial but most tribes are so small they constitute their own race due to extremely small size. The group of people called a tribe is usually smaller in size.

They are all different-none are the same.

There's an articles on genes you might want to revisit it will explain most of these things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back