Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About New Meditation Section

It is like putting the puzzle back in place by making it bigger , I think the new details and connectors will give myself and a lot of people a big boost now with these new sectors ! Thank you . Hail Satan !

HPHC, are there any books you can recommended on mirrors and realities?

SSinHeartandSoul said:
A strong mind is found in a strong body, Strong spirituality comes with a strong mind. This is my stance on advancing, If you do things the other way around you will be fighting a uphill battle. That's why i'm suggesting putting in a little bit more information about the physical and mental side of things.

It isn't always this simple. A lack of spirituality can manifest in a myriad of ways, physically and mentally. The truth is, many physical conditions can improve naturally over time with continued spiritual working, same with mental afflictions. There are many cases where people have only been able to tackle certain health conditions through magickal workings, either from these issues being chronic or not reliably solved through modern medicine. Oftentimes, poor energy can be caused by energy blockages and the like. Do not get me wrong of course, physical betterment is important, especially in the form of Yoga and the like. But the truth is a lot of people in the world are fit physically, far less have any spiritual worth. Personally I've always been of the mindset spiritual progression should remain absolute top priority, as solutions to other issues tend to manifest naturally as the soul is cleaned and progressed. Matter of fact, karmic blockages and such, which can be fixed spiritually, are often limiting factors halting people's success with things like exercise regimes. The key thing about true spirituality is that it can make any aspect of life far less of an uphill battle, for instance, check our calendar, you can find a day to start a working on any material aspect of life, money, fitness, health, love, etc. After all, you routinely get things like gym junkie young men who are extremely fit killing themselves from ignored mental afflictions. You mention how "just meditate" isn't a helpful piece of advice. But this honestly goes for anything. "Just exercise" is no different. If someone does not have the willpower to do it, they wont. With spiritual consistency however, many of these failings can be remedied.

Not to say your advice isn't unhelpful, however. True progress does stem from a number of things, and a greasy overweight slob is not going to have as much of an easy time progressing as someone who is youthful and in good shape. What separates us from the rest of humanity however is our spirituality. Anyone can go out and lift weights, but it requires a spiritual step to truly fall into the eyes of the Gods and begin a path to true transformation by their side.

This all being said, I do look forward to the update myself, because this -is- important. I know for a fact that exhausting myself physically on the daily has been an amazing boon to the quality of my sleep. Having a Spiritual Satanist perspective on exercise and well-being will be important considering how much the mainstream fitness industry is filled with snake oil salesmen and the like.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cosmic6999 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

So basically we need to focus on the power meditation first to increase our power and then move on to the next section

Each meditation will have a "Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced" section. So if you are beginner, you can also add beginner meditations from the rest of the category.

So as one meditates and does Power Meditations, doing the appropriate category of the other ones will help too. These will be to help the mind get along better with meditation, and other exercises to bring the mind closer to the Gods.

I will elaborate more about this within the updated section itself.

So power meditation needs to really focus on and studies

Thank you for all you do for the Gods and our advancement in the face of abrahamic oppressive slime. JOS is a true gift from Satan and we will see our planet taken back! Hail our Gods! Hail Satan!

If you talk to the gods on a regular basis they teach you these things anyway like how your head feels like your wearing some big cobra hood on it as well as large glowing sun's where your chakras above your head and where your eyes are glow very powerfully.

Also the ability to deattach from all worry and all things other then oneself and the energy I found this to be of great relief and gives me much more control over what I'm doing also Haures said to me you must be weightless in other words get rid of your burden bullshit so you can focus on getting on their level if your burdened by constant worrying darkness and other crap and crazy situations then you can't advance any further as the energy hits into all of this or is very inaccurate with what you are trying to do I like to imagine myself inside of a cube or a pyramid made up out of lots of squares like a net I then fill this with heaps of super bright white gold energy and then I let this surge up into me sometimes when I do this my hair stands on end like static electricity and my hair sometimes floats but not often you learn to apply what you have learnt previously with things you are getting taught but you have to do like 3 things at once.

Example you spin all your chakras super fast (automated for me now)

Then you need to surge it into your aura

As well you need to keep a clear mind

Maintain a powerful full body energy

As well as sit on an energy disc underneath you

This is me trying to levitate I have to do all of this at the same time but you get better with time you don't learn to levitate in a month or 2 try like a few years and that's if your a powerful soul.

I need these in my life ASAP. Thank you HP Cobra! Words cannot describe my gratitude and love for you and HPS Maxine.

Lydia said:
I am so looking forward to this. A lot of people are drawn here due to "wanting power" but I always wanted more than just power: clarity, awareness, knowledge, wisdom. And you mention these very words!

Very excited to see these additions when they come.

Hail Satan

Yea, even few years into the power meditation I always felt the need for a better mental process and better levels of understanding. Although I have better understanding capabilities now and that may be due to sermons but also opening of the mind through our meditations helped. Yet if my soul still needed it, then it means this was something to be treated differently.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, that is exactly where this is going too. A specific full category will be to rectify and fix these things that you mention here. It's been on the to-do list for a very long time.

That is great to hear :D It pains me to see my brothers and sister fall into the same trap over and over again, I hope that this will help them as much as it has helped me.

Full of yourself huh? :evil:

SSinHeartandSoul said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to put in more information about physical and mental health/exercises? It is briefly stated on the site that those who are physically fit have an easier time advancing spiritually. There is also yoga of course but it might be a good thing to introduce more knowledge about physical and mental health.

I have seen members even regulars that are facing mental problems, The general advice that is given on the forums is oh do this or that meditation and you will be fine afterwards. But there so many more factors that come to play here, If it was as easy as doing a meditation ppl wouldn't still be having mental problems. (its also easy to blame an enemy attack, Even if these are their own shortcomings)

In my opinion some members are doing things the wrong way, Having a mentality of spirituality first and the rest comes later seems foolish to me, When ones mind and thus understanding becomes stronger it will become so much easier to utilize the spiritual side of things. And sure you can use only meditations to get a stronger mind but it is much harder if you do it this way.

A strong mind is found in a strong body, Strong spirituality comes with a strong mind. This is my stance on advancing, If you do things the other way around you will be fighting a uphill battle. That's why i'm suggesting putting in a little bit more information about the physical and mental side of things.

LOL, I've not seen any members with mental issues. I really feel you have not understood the update by the HP. this post was unnecessary. You sound like the mentality of the physical first before the spiritual is wise, and to me that's foolish. JOS never presented one before the other, infact HP Maxine so many times emphasized on a very healthy body as bioelectricity grows.
Hope you understand this now!

I am working daily to deliver part of the update, I will let you know. I was thinking that I will publish the updated section as is, as I am re-designing it through Mercury Retrograde.

2 meditations and a new article will be released hopefully within the next two days.

This is something to celebrate! Really appreciative of the work done. Thank you.

I can't wait for the new meditations to come out especially the awareness meditations!!!
Hail Satan!!!

High Priest, what about the meditations posted by various SS over these years? Will they be put on the site too, in a category of their own, or will they just stay on the forum? I would like to know a little about this subject. Maybe it will be necessary to revise some of these to include them in the main site?

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Wouldn't it be a good idea to put in more information about physical and mental health/exercises? It is briefly stated on the site that those who are physically fit have an easier time advancing spiritually. There is also yoga of course but it might be a good thing to introduce more knowledge about physical and mental health.

I have seen members even regulars that are facing mental problems, The general advice that is given on the forums is oh do this or that meditation and you will be fine afterwards. But there so many more factors that come to play here, If it was as easy as doing a meditation ppl wouldn't still be having mental problems. (its also easy to blame an enemy attack, Even if these are their own shortcomings)

In my opinion some members are doing things the wrong way, Having a mentality of spirituality first and the rest comes later seems foolish to me, When ones mind and thus understanding becomes stronger it will become so much easier to utilize the spiritual side of things. And sure you can use only meditations to get a stronger mind but it is much harder if you do it this way.

There is some truth to this, but you should understand that some problems, physical or mental, originate due to spiritual influences. If you look at the astrology degree page, that gives some examples. Therefore, for the problem to be fully solved, one must fix the spiritual damage first.

Unfortunately, there are not many options for dealing with certain mental problems in our clownworld society. If you tell someone you are Schizophrenic, they will force pills down your throat for the rest of your life.

Another point is that I have felt personally a sort of mental problem resolve itself after removing the karma that was causing this. I had been doing Munka to remove karma, unaware the problem existed, then it suddenly resolved itself. In this way, the spiritual actions manifested physically without me having to use any mental training.

It is not that mental training, such as self-hypnosis, does not exist, but more about getting to the root of the problem. Sometimes it is easier to work with the physical world, but other times astral is better.

For example, eating 10 boxes of cookies, then trying to offset the damage with SaTaNaMa is not an efficient use of energy, but going on a treadmill to break up all the stagnant blood sugar is. Spiritually, using runes to prevent or resolve what is causing this would also be a better option as well.

For certain mental problems, using lots of Munka to remove its karmic origins, plus using SaTaNaMa to heal it works very well. Mental exercises do work in onjunction to this, but these exercises can not replace the energy that the mantras are applying to the situation.

And you are right, there are a lot of factors coming into play. Sometimes people don't even know how to approach their problems, or perhaps the problem requires more effort than they expect. In this case, it is good to work closely with the Gods about resolving this, as surely they know the appropriate solution and steps to take.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Manofsatan said:
Full of yourself huh? :evil:

Well someone doesn't like me :roll: its fine if you see this stuff in a different light, But is it rlly necessary to lash out like that? Not that i mind tough

Oh no, I do not dislike you. Maybe I see it in a different light. I actually thought you were cocky and maybe a little abusive. And maybe it's in a different light. I do not dislike you Brother.

I understand quite well what you are saying and i know that spirituality/meditations can be very much help to you no matter what plane of existence you are living on. But the main thing i'm trying to say is that we have been given many different tools by the gods, Spirituality is one of them but its important to keep up with mental and physical health as well.

I am saying this because many members use only spirituality as a means to get somewhere, But that will rarely work out because it takes more than one or two meditations to get somewhere, You will often also need physical or mental action to reach said goal.

For example i want to find a girlfriend, And the only thing i will do the reach this goal is doing meditations that will attract the perfect girl for me. If this is the only thing i do to get a girlfriend its almost impossible to find anyone, And even if i find someone will i be able to keep hold of her or be able to be happy with her?

If you need spirituality to find a lover then there is already a massive problem, To most finding a lover comes naturally and is in some cases extremely easy to do. Maybe the problem is that you are not social at all, Maybe you don't go out enough, Maybe you have some bad or nasty quirks or habits that you need to focus on. Some might want to find a lover because they have problems that they hope the lover might fix for them, This will not work out for you or the lover if this is case.

So in this case and most cases using spirituality as the only means to get something is almost impossible, There are more tools that you have been given so utilize those tools. The emphasis around here almost always lies on spirituality, Ofcourse spirituality will be able to help you big time, But you need to couple it with other things to reach your goal.

My goal here is not to bash spirituality or meditations, Not at all everyone here knows the importance of this, But its often overlooked that we have more tools in our belt that are ready to be used. The reason i'm saying this is because i have seen plenty of members that have been here for years, That are still struggling with problems that they should not be struggling with anymore. Those members are experienced in spirituality but if you use this as the only means to get somewhere you are bound to walk into problems.

The only thing i'm suggesting is that there might be more need to lay more emphasis on physical and mental health, This is just as important as spirituality, It all goes hand in hand.

Manofsatan said:
Oh no, I do not dislike you. Maybe I see it in a different light. I actually thought you were cocky and maybe a little abusive. And maybe it's in a different light. I do not dislike you Brother.

I am just trying to convey my thoughts and it is harder than it looks :? It's easy for others to misinterpret you, Even if you mean something in a good way. Welp its still a learning point for me, i'm on working on it.

As far as i know i'm not cocky or abusive, Its just that i have grown to think in a different way than most other people. if i came over as cocky or abusive know that this was not my intention.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

I understand quite well what you are saying and i know that spirituality/meditations can be very much help to you no matter what plane of existence you are living on. But the main thing i'm trying to say is that we have been given many different tools by the gods, Spirituality is one of them but its important to keep up with mental and physical health as well.

I am saying this because many members use only spirituality as a means to get somewhere, But that will rarely work out because it takes more than one or two meditations to get somewhere, You will often also need physical or mental action to reach said goal.

For example i want to find a girlfriend, And the only thing i will do the reach this goal is doing meditations that will attract the perfect girl for me. If this is the only thing i do to get a girlfriend its almost impossible to find anyone, And even if i find someone will i be able to keep hold of her or be able to be happy with her?

If you need spirituality to find a lover then there is already a massive problem, To most finding a lover comes naturally and is in some cases extremely easy to do. Maybe the problem is that you are not social at all, Maybe you don't go out enough, Maybe you have some bad or nasty quirks or habits that you need to focus on. Some might want to find a lover because they have problems that they hope the lover might fix for them, This will not work out for you or the lover if this is case.

So in this case and most cases using spirituality as the only means to get something is almost impossible, There are more tools that you have been given so utilize those tools. The emphasis around here almost always lies on spirituality, Ofcourse spirituality will be able to help you big time, But you need to couple it with other things to reach your goal.

My goal here is not to bash spirituality or meditations, Not at all everyone here knows the importance of this, But its often overlooked that we have more tools in our belt that are ready to be used. The reason i'm saying this is because i have seen plenty of members that have been here for years, That are still struggling with problems that they should not be struggling with anymore. Those members are experienced in spirituality but if you use this as the only means to get somewhere you are bound to walk into problems.

The only thing i'm suggesting is that there might be more need to lay more emphasis on physical and mental health, This is just as important as spirituality, It all goes hand in hand.

Manofsatan said:

I am just trying to convey my thoughts and it is harder than it looks :? It's easy for others to misinterpret you, Even if you mean something in a good way. Welp its still a learning point for me, i'm on working on it.

As far as i know i'm not cocky or abusive, Its just that i have grown to think in a different way than most other people. if i came over as cocky or abusive know that this was not my intention.

Clear!

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Manofsatan said:

Thinking about the point you are driving across, I came up with this especially using your illustration of getting a girlfriend.
My Answer : now I think the reason why HP HC replied you on this is because he has the answer, which will be related to us in the new updates. And I think I may have partly figured this out[may be]. Now everything originates from the mind, brother you can confirm this truth.
In your illustration, the person who attracts the girl [via meditation] is applying the power meditation. Now with the basic awareness meditation given to us by HP HC, I have noticed this orders our actions and the quality of action and this is dealing with our physical aspects.With the awareness meditation as this, you can take physical actions and quality actions to go where you can get the kind of girl you want, also keep the girl, build attributes for better relations.
For example if one wanted to reduce their weight, and they applied a power meditation for this purpose, obviously their mind would tell them to go to the gym. Yet if this kind of awareness was put into the program, they can do better at their work outs and even do better work outs as they take this to consciousness.
Well from this my understanding, it makes sense of your point but also corrects your idea of detaching physical activity from your mind/spirituality.
May be if everyone knew what HP HC just let us know now, then we would be smarter, even in what we post. To me, I think this is the first time I'm posting in a very sensible way.

I want you to think about this, that power meditations and workings, are not dependent of physical activities. I have done money workings and bulk of the money gotten was not as a result of planning my movements or doing a Job. So do not look down on it, because I read a recent reply where it seems you look down on a workings just because they were no physical actions accompanying them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I am really looking forward these updates.

When you say that the "Awareness" Meditation section will work exclusively on things like clarity, understanding, and self knowledge and that the current Power Meditation section has none of these things, then how come people do gain clarity and such with Yoga, Runic Kabbalah, and everything else? Even thought it's considered just Power Meditation.

Because of energy and boosting the system.

But the same meditations applied in another way, confer other benefits more specific benefits. For example, just chanting a Rune is one thing. But more elaborate meditation on that Rune, can give you other powers and a lot more understanding. This then gives rise to a very "expanded" mind.

Yet, this cannot be done without a strong energetic foundation already conferred on you through Power Meditation, so it's an absolute important and the most important thing one can do.

A jear or so ago, I did create this rune working:

2. Intelligence and memory working (color visualised runes and aura yellow)

MANNAZ+LÖGR+ODHAL+PERTHRO (Madur+ Lögur+Odal+Pero norwegian spelled one breath together) x111 reps

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuosly and forever." x 18 reps

I think, without knowing while I did create it, this working probably falls into the mindfullness section. If you have any improvement suggestions or any other thouths about it, I would be happy to hear them.

If I remember right you told prior to powermeditation one should fokus on cleaning,

"a clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one".

Thanks for your sermons HPHC.

Surely, I will grow to the level I am to grow with the JoS being the true representation of the Gods and Father Satan.
Thank you HP.

HAIL SATAN!!!...

Manofsatan said:
I want you to think about this, that power meditations and workings, are not dependent of physical activities. I have done money workings and bulk of the money gotten was not as a result of planning my movements or doing a Job. So do not look down on it, because I read a recent reply where it seems you look down on a workings just because they were no physical actions accompanying them.

Meditations and workings will become immensely stronger when you have a good core understanding of what you are doing and are trying to achieve, This understanding comes with a healthy and strong mind. The understanding required to have a big impact on the working/meditation goes extremely deep, Not only do you need the understanding but there are more factors that come to play. And almost all of them require a strong and healthy mind.

But to get a stronger and healthier mind, Exercise is extremely important, So in a indirect way your physical health does play a big role in your spiritual power. One thing that directly ties into your physical health is your bio-electricity, This is a very important part of your spiritual power so your physical health does also directly tie in you spirituality.

To get a healthier/stronger physicality you do need mental input, And it can really help to do the right meditations/workings. So it goes all ways, It is like a loop that never ends.

The reason i didn't mention certain workings or meditations in other comments i made, is because i knew that the people i was replying to are fully aware of those meditations already. I want to bring something to the table that they didn't think of and something that is rarely touched by other SS. Maybe i shouldn't assume that others understand my lack of spiritual information, But like i said i'm working on it.

To make one thing clear: I never said that physical activity should by applied to any working, and i never look down on workings! I do not know where you got that from but i would like to see why you think i said such a thing.

Over the years I have watched many people give up, get lost, not know what to expect etc. Most of this or 90% of the causes of this would be made null if this knowledge existed before.

But the thing is it took me around a decade to recall most of it or the general path to this. For example many people have reached highly over the years, but staying there is another subject and so on. The part about unstable gains is what we want to eliminate. Unstable gains is a key issue here, I am glad you caught up on this term. It's very accurate of a description.

Well, after years I have understood [and mostly through my own major failures or breakthroughs and other things] what the reasons are to this. The meditations given will rectify these matters.
this is something extremely precious and necessary for me. Years ago, I was much less advanced and had much less knowledge than I do today, but despite this when I was relatively new I had power surges including extremely advanced abilities that I have no longer been able to achieve, although I now meditate constantly and daily and used to meditate with little regularity. I never understood the reasons for this...

Good question, I was wondering about this too. 😃

As JG Blitz said there have to be other pressing matters to be done. The meditation section is already organized and so on, but testing and the results are needed more than making a quick publication to satisfy the need of speed. The meditation section is already very good, but it will be perfect when it's done.

As JG Blitz said there have to be other pressing matters to be done. The meditation section is already organized and so on, but testing and the results are needed more than making a quick publication to satisfy the need of speed. The meditation section is already very good, but it will be perfect when it's done.
I look forward to it!

this is something extremely precious and necessary for me. Years ago, I was much less advanced and had much less knowledge than I do today, but despite this when I was relatively new I had power surges including extremely advanced abilities that I have no longer been able to achieve, although I now meditate constantly and daily and used to meditate with little regularity. I never understood the reasons for this...
Excessive sexual activity, be it masturbation or sex, plummets your energy levels. Your diet also has a correlation with your energy, try to eat better. Make sure that your pineal gland is healthy, looking at a screen for too much time is not good for this gland, processed sugars and fluoride are also very harmful.

Thank you for the advice, wise dragon, but in reality my current AVERAGE level of power and energy intuition intuition have improved enormously compared to the past, it's just that in the past I have had short periods of extraordinary abilities that I have no longer been able to master at those levels, although in the past I was less powerful than now, I had "flashes" of power that I no longer had.

Thank you for the advice, wise dragon, but in reality my current AVERAGE level of power and energy intuition intuition have improved enormously compared to the past, it's just that in the past I have had short periods of extraordinary abilities that I have no longer been able to master at those levels, although in the past I was less powerful than now, I had "flashes" of power that I no longer had.
If you only had "flashes" of those abilities, then it means that you weren't at the level you thought you were with those abilities. Those were just "moments" where those abilities manifested at an high level for different reasons.

It can happen to normal people too that some abilities during the course of their life get "activated" for very short periods of time, because they are in extreme need or other different scenarios.

You should be able to manifest your powers consistently and only then consider them yours. From that moment you will also need to keep them sharp by using them often so that you don't lose them. If you don't, then by practicing again in the future you will acquire them again at a MUCH faster speed thanks to a principle similar to "muscle memory".

You should start practicing these powers everyday and you will slowly get better.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I am writing this to prepare people in regards to the New Meditation Section. The update will be cumulative, and updates of each new page will be posted on the Updates section on JoS. Meditations will also be posted here and then be posted on the site, but will become available on the site only after at least quite a few of them are up.

In the new meditations section, except of power meditations, there will be two more sections. A later section will be added down in time too.

The amount of work this requires is egregious, and this also has to do with planning and correct timely execution. Therefore I will keep it short and skip fast forward here.

Over the years, I have been very seriously meditating. Except of keeping major necessary silence, I have shared a lot of knowledge elaborating on subjects already known and so on.

The Joy of Satan has had the most wonderful system of meditation. All of the "Satanic" sects understand it, even those who are enemies to us. They come to us for power and getting meditation to work. Yet, they foolishly disregard all of this information is from the Gods, whose providence is reflected onto the Joy of Satan and then reflected onto the readers.

Even the enemy does know this and this is one of the reasons they have tried their earnest to shut us all down. We have stabilized, but don't forget that a few months earlier, we were almost entirely shut down. Needless to say, we have to go against the tide here. But the tide of the upcoming Satanic Aeon is slowly shifting to our advantage.

And that is about to become even better right now. Better meaning, more complete. I mean I don't understand why people don't simply join the Gods and their bastion on earth, so that they can speed-rocket their advancement, but they instead insist to follow the fools and the lower, but that is beyond me and that's their personal choice.

The JoS strongly reflects the knowledge and power of the Gods on Earth.

Due to massive destruction of spiritual knowledge, literally whole segments of meditation have been removed from the populace. By whole segments, I mean whole categories of meditation.

The above may sound confusing for people who don't have a clear view on meditation, but since many people here do what we broadly refer to as Power Meditation. Power Meditation is very important and the core of meditation. However, there are other forms of meditation that are also equally important and have a strong direct correlation with growing the abilities of the mind and soul.

In Ancient Texts, there are leftovers and tidbits of other types of meditation, other than what we refer to as Power Meditation. An example of these are Buddhist meditations and mental exercises. In Buddhism, because they wanted to hide from them the Power Meditations, they have kept them only doing random mental exercises.

Yet even Buddhist texts do insist on all sorts of forms of transcendental and other meditations. Another example, is the Mandala Meditation or how you can meditate using a Mandala. There is no real explanation for these other than "Look at the Dot" and other things like that. Gurus in the East however know very well how to use these, and how powerful these meditations can be.

Thoth has been master of all this, guiding humanity since recorded history [and before that], teaching humanity Satan's teachings directly. A lot of this update will be done because of the council of Him and of course other Gods. The cumulative advancement of people and the timing is now more fitting than ever before.

This could never be done in 2005, where most people were coming from already corrupted occult backgrounds. In our case, many of us have been "bred and grown" in the correct teachings, and many here have been with the JoS for years, or have had the luck to have instantly been presented with the JoS, rather than have to go through many other teachings or even enemy teachings prior. This can give clarity.

Now, if one only does Power Meditation, all they will do is increase power but that is not all of meditation. It's the most integral part, but not all of it. There is not much more left to add on this section, the people who master all that is already in it, will undoubtedly receive power and also their astral and material body will be strengthened.

The powerful constructed soul is to be used and utilized afterwards, and the same goes for sharpening the mind, intellect and so on. Then, one becomes a complete "Soul". To make matters a bit more complex, next levels of meditation also deal with what we call as the "Godhead" or "Equality With God".

God here of course has nothing to do with the bullshit the Abrahamics or the Bible has ever said or implied. This is an occult statement for discovering the Power of "God" every human being does possess.

Having worked for years and constantly face to face with the Gods, I have came to understand the importance of bringing this to awareness, but also help accelerate this with concrete methodology. That will accelerate progress for many but also give people a better ability to deal with their own life.

These two new categories of meditation, will include what I will name as "Awareness meditations" and "Ascent Meditations".

In the Awareness meditation category, there will be a lot of meditations that are crucial for people to raise their understanding, mental clarity, self knowledge and so on. None of this exists in the current Power Meditation section.

The third category will be "Ascent" meditations. This is the most difficult for me to verbally describe, but broadly, these will deal with personal purification meditation [such as when we do workings to remove obstacles from our life], but also to raise the soul to higher levels of existence [and therefore the Serpent] and how to do other meditations.

Each of these sections will have a Beginner Section, an Intermediate Section and an Advanced Section. As one meditates, they should try to do all the meditations in all the main category, mastering them, and then moving onto the next one.

The meditations in the new categories won't be many to begin with, but more will be progressively added. They don't need to be that many either. But they will be very important to help people balance out all sorts of imbalances necessary to bring the soul higher.

The idea is to build the soul as a whole, having the mind following behind it, and the spirit. I know these words may be confusing but all these will be answered in the new meditation section.

I'll keep posted with other updates. By the end of the updating of this section, some meditations may have been moved around [in a more appropriate category]. For example, Past Life Regression will be moved to Awareness Meditations section, and Void Meditation will exist in both the Power Meditation and Awareness Meditation category. Past Life Regression will be moved on the Advanced Level in the same section, while Void will remain in beginners for both.

In the meantime nothing will be affected in the JoS as is is, until a large amount of this already complete. It had to be stated however so everyone will understand better when they see it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
As a beginner meditator for months now, I've been struggling with unstable gains.

Not only me, but many other people probably agree that deep down there is a better and correct way to perform certain meditations. Finding the right part of consciousness and soul energy to feel good after a meditation is difficult; a lack of wisdom and awareness prevents me from having the right consciousness in meditation.

It's not simple, there doesn't seem to be a fixed method to make a meditation work; maximum concentration isn't everything. Sometimes one side of the brain or one form of vibration works one day, and not the next.

After I felt and reflected on the great power of Mercury vibrating his mantra, I was enchanted by the Wisdom and intelligence

With Mercury vibrating its mantra, I was enchanted by Wisdom and intelligence.

So far, that's all I've been looking for, every aura cleansing I've done has been for that purpose.

Thanks to this, I am now a little "disturbed" in the mind, intrusive thoughts and other distressing things penetrate my aura and mind because of the search for an excessive expansion of consciousness.

I would say that a madman is a mind-controlled sage.

He's sinister, the darkest part, and that's probably what I'm going through at the moment.

Maybe I'm confusing consciousness and wisdom with the feeling of actually having them.

I'm probably absorbing energy and misinterpreting it, creating concepts and ideas.

So far, I've only practiced yoga and purified myself through the accumulation of wisdom, and this is addictive, and necessary, I feel.

As a beginner meditator for months now, I've been struggling with unstable gains.

Not only me, but many other people probably agree that deep down there is a better and correct way to perform certain meditations. Finding the right part of consciousness and soul energy to feel good after a meditation is difficult; a lack of wisdom and awareness prevents me from having the right consciousness in meditation.

It's not simple, there doesn't seem to be a fixed method to make a meditation work; maximum concentration isn't everything. Sometimes one side of the brain or one form of vibration works one day, and not the next.

After I felt and reflected on the great power of Mercury vibrating his mantra, I was enchanted by the Wisdom and intelligence

With Mercury vibrating its mantra, I was enchanted by Wisdom and intelligence.

So far, that's all I've been looking for, every aura cleansing I've done has been for that purpose.

Thanks to this, I am now a little "disturbed" in the mind, intrusive thoughts and other distressing things penetrate my aura and mind because of the search for an excessive expansion of consciousness.

I would say that a madman is a mind-controlled sage.

He's sinister, the darkest part, and that's probably what I'm going through at the moment.

Maybe I'm confusing consciousness and wisdom with the feeling of actually having them.

I'm probably absorbing energy and misinterpreting it, creating concepts and ideas.

So far, I've only practiced yoga and purified myself through the accumulation of wisdom, and this is addictive, and necessary, I feel.
You cannot transcend and expand too much your consciousness without having proceeded and done powerful cleanings of the soul, and this requires a lot of time and patience, living your life.

The feel good after meditation should come even after a trance, and this is not about the meditations as objects but you as a person performing them. It takes time and repetition, the good feeling comes after proper harmony and your soul "thank you" for the meditations.

Wisdom and Inteligence when bestowed must find proper vessel, as without it, it slips by and creates only a stimulus of the mind, which can put you in a state of dissatisfaction.

Wisdom and all the meditations of JoS, do provide clarity, calmness, glass like power and brightness and awareness. What you feel is that your internal existence is moved and motioned by these, and that you must clean and keep grounded and patient. In time, you will see that clamness and joy will ensure with any meditation.

It is also not the proper timing in your journey to want the "ultimate consciousness", you will find a bleak wall that alarms and kicks back at you, telling you need to fix some things.

The thoughts and disturbance of your mind comes from the over extension and overreaching of your mind. Listen to it and come back to a more comfortable place, where are you rushing here? Do not exaggerated in your imagination.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back