Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[3 DAYS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 28-30] / RTR Schedule September - 28th to September 30th - 2021

I have a few questions about the RTRs
Is it normal to have a different feel for each of them?
Some my tone adjusts automatically to a more aggressive tone. Others like Kol Nidre, are softer. Not sure if this means anything but I thought was interesting.

About the shattering ritual, I just realized, that the whole thing is shaped like a human soul. I thought the jews had different souls, less chakras or something? Or is that an old myth that was never proven to be true? Or is this ritual supposed to remove curses on our souls hence the diagram of the human soul? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions that may have already been discussed in the past.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Ever since the add-ons were released they were to be done together.

These three rituals compliment each other, and greatly boost each other. It's not recommended to do them separately.

How about just the FRTR? I sometimes do just the FRTR at times when i don't have time to do all 3 rituals. I always do tetra and shattering only after FRTRs, but i assumed the FRTR still holds the same amount of power it did before the 2 later rituals, even when performed separately. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The tetra you pretty much have to do with the final rtr if you want it to be effective I think. The Shattering appears like it is effective on its own just maybe not as much.

Btw yes Just the final rtr alone or Final rtr and Tetra hold same amount of effect as before.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks for this.
Since i started doing the RTR and the others, my soul feels purified and free, i can think clearer.
I was reading, going around, but since i started engaging, i am reborn.
I am happy to join the fight. All the best.
You guys are the real ressistance, never found anything like it.

ONE QUESTION:after this schedule is over, should one do this version of final rtr(final rtr + tetra + shattering) daily or just another(final rtr and tetra)?

Osiris Silvio said:
Will directing RTRs to other gentiles help them to remove jewish curses and get rid of xianity or islam? And if yes, should only visualize their face while doing the RTRs?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
A more advanced method of the above, is that you do the FRTR as done usually, yet, this time, you would specifically INTEND for it to remove the curses, as you remove the letters.

A visual representation of this, imagining the letters breaking from around your aura or from around your body, dying out. This can help in removing curses, which is already done, but you can also put specific focus like this.

The FRTR finalized and done, would be equally valid. And it still would do the intended larger purpose.

From this sermon

Also thanks for asking this, I forgot to put this one in my signature :D

Hola! No sé si ya te han respondido. Pero sí, puedes realizarlo aunque seas nuev@, lo importante es que hayas hecho el compromiso, así tendrás la protección básica de tu guardián. Si no estas comprometid@ se recomienda que no lo hagas, porque podrías recibir un ataque enemigo, no digo que vaya a pasar si o si, pero es mejor no arriesgarse.

Offtopic but important

Which is the correct mantra?

-6th chakra - AUM / YAUM
or
-heart chakra AUM/ YAUM ???

Because there are different mantras here:

6th chakra:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html (THAUM*/AUM)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html (YAUM)

heart chakra:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Heart_Chakra.html (AUM)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html (YAUM)

*THAUM is also the mantra of the third eye I think, so it is confusing which is the correct mantra for the 6th and heart chakra. Please help me!

Hungaryan said:
Offtopic but important

-6th chakra - AUM / YAUM
or

6th chakra:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra_Meditation.html (THAUM*/AUM)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html (YAUM)

heart chakra:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Heart_Chakra.html (AUM)
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html (YAUM)

*THAUM is also the mantra of the third eye I think, so it is confusing which is the correct mantra for the 6th and heart chakra. Please help me!
Yaum for the 6th chakra and Aum for the 4th chakra. The site still needs to be fully updated and so there are some errors.

Title looking good!
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/exclusive-israel-commits-war-crimes-crimes-against-humanity-american-jewish-scholar/2238903

Hungaryan said:
Offtopic but important

-6th chakra - AUM / YAUM
or

6th chakra:

heart chakra:

AUM for the middle/fourth chakra, which is no longer called heart because the spiritual heart is the pineal gland. YAUM for the 6th chakra. This was the update one or two years ago. The opposite is outdated knowledge.

Invictus said:
Let's finish strong, everybody! (bump post)
Yes, I will be doing curse israel for the end of this month. I begun at 1st. so might as well continue for the full month. I have to admit, it's getting a bit tedious every now and then, but after this month it's going to be easy peasy compared to some of the days during September. :p

Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:
Yes, I will be doing curse israel for the end of this month. I begun at 1st. so might as well continue for the full month. I have to admit, it's getting a bit tedious every now and then, but after this month it's going to be easy peasy compared to some of the days during September. :p

Me too this was horrible. I was not aware even of the extent of Jewish holidays this time of year till this year now I know though. (I was only aware of the Rosh hashit and Yom crappur 10 days) I am glad to help fight back against and reverse this. It all ends the 29th their last holiday for this time of year. Simcrap torah. :lol: love making up names for these things.

I will try to keep up the curse Israel one till mid November eclipse that may spell bad luck for Pissrael but not gaurenteed I don't know how powerful the energy will be during it so I can't say here. It says partial but it's very close to being a full eclipse. Most days probably I will only do it once.

It's complete......Hurray, I participated to the end, every single day. I'm so happy I did.
ON TO THE NEXT.... :twisted:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

Today being the final day [bump], lets do our best for the last day. We have done great until now.

After this, everyone, take a few rest days. This will depend on our energy management for the schedule time so not everyone may need this. But it is advised.

Soon better things will be coming up. Today we have finished countering the most difficult month of the year.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

Today being the final day [bump], lets do our best for the last day. We have done great until now.

After this, everyone, take a few rest days. This will depend on our energy management for the schedule time so not everyone may need this. But it is advised.

Soon better things will be coming up. Today we have finished countering the most difficult month of the year.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

It was tough at first but everything felt "lighter" and "easier" the last few days. Which was the opposite from the beginning of this schedule. There's still some annoying energies but nothing that a little void and cleaning meditations wont fix.

Hail Satan!!

Congratulations on finishing this schedule everyone!
It's been an honor fighting alongside with you my brothers and sisters!
HAIL SATAN!

In addition to my last comment on here I'm actually already looking forward to the new schedule and hoping we can do it very soon. Gonna need this break to readjust my routine and get things tightly in order but besides from that I'm ready. :twisted:

Some days were tiring, but the feeling that we are doing a big step forward was strong and now I feel my soul cleaner then ever

Hail Satan!

Hail Agares!

Hail brothers and sisters!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!! :D

Outstanding job to anyone who did their best in the last schedule. Be very proud of yourself for doing what other people could never fathom and take a break like our majestic Commander suggested, if you need it, reflecting back on how everything went.

I don't know if anyone felt the same, but I felt a lot of resistance to the Kol Nidrei, especially at the beginning. The other rituals went very smoothly, as far as I am concerned.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Which rituals apart from frtr+tetra+shattering are to be done on 27th-30th?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Below will be the schedule for the upcoming dates.

As I have been impatient, and wanted to release, Azazel mentioned that the release of new rituals has to be postponed until we are done with keeping the enemy virus at bay. First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.

While I asked for why is this the case, this answer was that these will struggle more than necessary if done today, but if the wave will be stopped, they will have even more power done later. That would be most effective. It is intended to be that way.

Azazel will be personally assaulted during these dates.

The reason for this is not only to attack the Gods at large [Azazel as a symbol of all the other Pagan Gods], but also because Azazel and the Goat is used as a symbol for all Pagans/Gentiles here on the earth also. Their soul of all people on earth will be attacked in strange rituals, where the jews will attempt to throw their garbage energy onto the Gentiles through codified occult knowledge. Those who are more adept here and have been reading, know how this works.

For many years this was working because nobody was stopping that. But now we'll make it all void.

I don't want to go very far into this or say a lot of things, but just look on the "Co-Vid" cases in Israel and what is going on in there. The gates of chaos are open on them in more than one ways. A few days ago they had something north of 10,000 cases, supposedly.

This despite of how they are hoaxing and so on, is going to bring internal disaster. We have to build upon these things.

And we will make it so in order to pave the framework for the next moves and reassure success.

You will see on some days that there is only two rituals to do. That is factual, and because as one can see, these will have their holidays for 20+ days. The schedule will be adjusted. After the schedule, there will be period of extensive rest for everyone [necessary for people to recharge].

The bold dates is when rituals are to be intensified, the non bolds [which will generally only contain the FRTR and Curse Israel to keep everyone here blessed and safe] are days where we do regular warfare.

Also, for those who might have questions in regards to their "important dates", know that these dates are their favorites to carry out assaults, human sacrifice and everything else, a thing commonly known for centuries. So remember to do extra spiritual protection and stay safe. This month will be rather pivotal in also what "Governments" are going to be doing, but much of this is going to rely on the jewish powerdates, as they are enforcing much of this during their holidays. Undoubtedly, this will be a major month.

The excessive focus on the Curse Israel RTR, it should be done daily by everyone and taken like daily antibiotics to shield everyone and deal with the heat that will be going on.

Many of their upcoming plans strongly rely on what they will achieve in this month. Nobody here must take this lightly.

During the focus dates [in bolds], we have to go hard. During the other dates, we have to just keep the momentum going.

From a practical standpoint, the dates of excessive focus are these: 7 to 10, 15 to 17 [crucial], 22 to 25.

6. FRTR, Curse Israel.
7. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
8. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
9. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
10. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat

11. FRTR, Curse Israel.
12. FRTR, Curse Israel.
13. FRTR, Curse Israel.
14. FRTR, Curse Israel.
15. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
16. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
17. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR

18. FRTR, Curse Israel.
19. FRTR, Curse Israel.
20. FRTR, Curse Israel.
21. FRTR, Curse Israel.
22. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
23. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
24. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
25. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Page in Tor with all the associated links: http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q4bmvhpgdyz7bsk3ho3caokad.onion/satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

FRTR: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
Curse Israel: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Kol Nidrei: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.html
Reversing Curse Upon Goat: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.html

So we do Curse Israel blood sacrifice and the 3 part final these extra 3 days?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
3 DAYS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 27-30
I assume the extra 3 days have the same RTRs as the last ones. Is that right?

[27-30] FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's what I think it's what I did today

for 27-30:should we do FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices ?

Alright, glad I saw this early, I really hope the new rituals with take long to come up also.

3 extra days suddenly? Hail Azazel!

I'll consider this good news!... Or perhaps some vile jewish crap happened that we need to deal with.

Hopefully the new race awakening ritual is approaching its release. I know we need it desperately.

Hail Satan!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I woukd like to know too 🙃

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I assume so as well. Ill be starting mine soon unless i see something different ill stick with the same as last

Strange, the post showed for me as posted but it wasn't.

The extra days are a repetition of the last days, plus the Goat Ritual repeated.

That is because of enemy reaction, to make sure it's quelled.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Invictus said:
3 extra days suddenly? Hail Azazel!

I'll consider this good news!... Or perhaps some vile jewish crap happened that we need to deal with.

Hopefully the new race awakening ritual is approaching its release. I know we need it desperately.

Hail Satan!

They know we are doing them damage, and they are reacting. So we have to quell this.

There will be updates coming soon. Please check for the updated rituals.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

[28-30] FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices?

This was changed a bit, since they were trying to pushback on the Goat Ritual too.

3 days should fix this. After this, we take a long break and continue with new assault.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This was changed a bit, since they were trying to pushback on the Goat Ritual too.

3 days should fix this. After this, we take a long break and continue with new assault.

When will we have the new version of the Race Awakening? After the break?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

When will we have the new version of the Race Awakening? After the break?

Yes. The enemy is currently on rabid. All will go according to plan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back