Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Making Mistakes And The Gods, Reaching Our Human Perfection

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I see all members as family and I hope this is reflected in all posts. I am glad what I give keeps you spiritually and mentally sustained. Thanks for your kind comment.
Nice statue bro. Is it a statue of you?

It's Zeus from an artist named Antonio that I found online. I want to give adoration to Baal. In my opinion, Zeus is a most beautiful representation. It dawned to me that for years I had no picture at all in the forums profile, so I was like "should do it".

Just for new people, only use the sigils of the gods to connect with them, not some pictures, skulptures, etc.

This sermon solved all of my fears and pressure as a new comer to spiritual satanism.
I now feel more relieved and relax to carry on my advancement.

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra 666

Hail to the Gods...

Hail Satan!!!!

I know I'm late to the party with this post, but I thought it pertinent with the topic of this post. I hope this reaches at least a few people that have either gone through this and/or are going through this "phase". I'm a lurker and first time poster so bear with me...

My life with SS began in 2007 (15yo). I was lost, just went through a parental divorce, my mom being a born again christian that although never exactly forcing her faith was of course filled with typical christian baggage. I don't even know what exactly led to it but I found the JoS website and I was home. What I saw resonated with my soul. I had of course only known about LaVeyan satanism and something about it was a rip-off - first of all having read Might is Right first I saw that his opening was copied nearly word-for-word and was basically a pass for degeneracy... so that was disheartening. But again, finding that website - this community - was destined. I delved headlong into the meditations and life improvement - the Gods and Satan knew I needed it during that chaotic time of my life. My dearest friend was interested and read the material and devoted himself within that same year he studied. Having a fellow SS was amazing. We studied. We talked. We acted. Then, to summarize, we moved apart due to issues with my abusive father and from there things to descend into chaos. My father manipulated with drugs (opiates and weed) to be beholden to him. I turned to Asatru after that time, abandoning SS altogether. I lost interest in meditation and energy work, eventually losing all spiritual connection altogether. Dark time (but certainly necessary). Then by a weird twist of things I ended up in a Kindred (not focused on commercialized Asatru) which rekindled a spirit in me again. Through the Gothi of this Kindred I came into contact with, and studied/worked with Armanism heavily. I am part of an Armanen fraternity and am working with the clergy of the kindred. Not much is known about Armanism at large (and most of which is either naive or down right propaganda.) long story short it is so similar to SS that it led me back. I guess the point of this rant is that even when you feel the most distant from Satan - from the Gods - that it is a lesson. A test. And a learning experience if put to good use. In a lot of ways what I have learned without SS I don't think I would have learned with SS, to make sense of a complicated feeling. "Mistakes" should be shared so that we may all learn to apply knowledge to our own struggles. In that past few weeks SS has reappeared in my life, like I was on a long journey but have finally come back home.

Hail Father Satan

I'll be taking this sermon to the bank. Thank you for this. Sometimes when I make mistakes I feel like I've completely dropped the ball and begin to wallow is self pity. The gods always find a way to push me forward or lead me down the right path, but its a two way street and I need to put in my all and then some. Its always good to know the gods and others are always here to help those who want to help themselves!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back