Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Turkish Translation Group - And Why Discord Servers Should Be PERMANENTLY AVOIDED

eXtraterresTrial said:
I have known this Turkish individual through discord since before they claimed to be a Satanist, and for many years I have known they are a narcissistic, misogynist, pedophile with deeply repressed traumas they absolutely refuse to work on. This person worked so hard, obsessing and scheming for years, to discredit me and turn my Satanic friends and family on discord against me. I would not have dedicated to Satan if not for this group, but seeing how easily they turned against me made it a small loss somehow. I am eternally thankful to Satan and our Demons for staying with me, validating me, and keeping me strong in my faith and service.

Okay.

I, as well as two other users of this forum, were leaders of this group at one point. The other two leaders chose each other because of their mutual narcissism and lust for power. I was cast out for knowing too much, being too smart, being too psychic, and focusing too much on the advancement of everyone.

Yet you continue to interact with scoundrels that eat mud and shit.

If you're "psychic" as you say yourself as, why not be a mindful individual and not interact with pigs and report this to the High Priests or anyone in this forum here??

For years I've been avoiding this forum because of their power creep on this platform. I suspected any day they'd beg cobra to have me banned.

Cobra was not in "your forum." If he was, he would have said to make use better of your time and do something meaningful to yourself, which is to advance and meditate.

Anyone who is seeing this from my old discord group, I would be glad to speak with you not to reminisce about old times, but to teach you everything I've learned about spiritual growth since yours was stifled by a pair of greedy, jealous fools.

You lost me at this part.

Adiós. Hope you took my advice

👍

This is incredibly disgusting and sad, even more because I had in my ideas to make a Discord server for the JoS community in Spanish, obviously totally controlled and not allowing any offense against people, their security, or the gods.

But seeing the whole thing, I think it is better not to continue with the plan. There are things that can go wrong, and it is better not to risk, and leave everything in the official places of JoS and in the hands of the expert moderators here.

HAIL SATAN!

eXtraterresTrial said:
Blackdragon666 said:
This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess.

I have to disagree with you because I was there. I found this group in 2016 because of the Gods leading me there. I spent great amounts of time speaking with the Gods as the situation reached its climax years ago. And now I am speaking with the victims and helping them process what has happened.

Knowing what the stance on this forum was about discord, I did not feel it was a viable option to speak out against this abuser on this forum. I felt isolated in taking this all on myself, and that is why the Gods were with me. Azazel did the most for me in this situation out of the Gods I kept in contact with.

It was the abuser PeppermintTaco who told his victims the gods were busy and shouldn't be bothered.

This was 80% Azazel and 20% the people who talked. We knew nothing because apparently people in the tens were going around this and nobody said anything until later. How Azazel came in was also very powerful and abrupt, and this was the absolute first opening about this situation. From a physical standpoint, nobody said anything about this person.

Yet, people who seek to do the right thing, can also act in help of the Gods.

Azazel is the protector of the young, the children and of the vulnerable. This was core of his identity as the God Apollo. I am making his page with additional information.

They will always help and deliver justice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
eXtraterresTrial said:
Blackdragon666 said:
This is so unfortunate. Notice how Azazel didn't try to personally help anyone who willingly got their own self into the mess.

I have to disagree with you because I was there. I found this group in 2016 because of the Gods leading me there. I spent great amounts of time speaking with the Gods as the situation reached its climax years ago. And now I am speaking with the victims and helping them process what has happened.

Knowing what the stance on this forum was about discord, I did not feel it was a viable option to speak out against this abuser on this forum. I felt isolated in taking this all on myself, and that is why the Gods were with me. Azazel did the most for me in this situation out of the Gods I kept in contact with.

It was the abuser PeppermintTaco who told his victims the gods were busy and shouldn't be bothered.

This was 80% Azazel and 20% the people who talked. We knew nothing because apparently people in the tens were going around this and nobody said anything until later. How Azazel came in was also very powerful and abrupt, and this was the absolute first opening about this situation. From a physical standpoint, nobody said anything about this person.

Yet, people who seek to do the right thing, can also act in help of the Gods.

Azazel is the protector of the young, the children and of the vulnerable. This was core of his identity as the God Apollo. I am making his page with additional information.

They will always help and deliver justice.

I need Lord Azazel’s protection. I hope He protects me too.

eXtraterresTrial said:
Blackdragon666 said:

If you have read the warnings given here and you go and send your personal information to someone then no God will come to your aid. This is insulting their protection.

ValentineCHL said:

This is incredibly disgusting and sad, even more because I had in my ideas to make a Discord server for the JoS community in Spanish, obviously totally controlled and not allowing any offense against people, their security, or the gods.

But seeing the whole thing, I think it is better not to continue with the plan. There are things that can go wrong, and it is better not to risk, and leave everything in the official places of JoS and in the hands of the expert moderators here.

HAIL SATAN!

I was told at some time to make a chat and I always said NO, I am totally against it, apart from the problem of infiltration ,all those chats such as Discord, Skype or Telegram have rear doors and the conversations can be spied by the (((authorities))) to collect data and information.
I also consider that it makes you lose a lot of valuable time in front of the computer or mobile screen.

When I was new, I was asked to join various online groups by people in the JoS yahoo group. I asked my Guardian (Set) if I should join, I was eager to connect with other SS. He said no. I was like "ok well you know better than I do", so I didn't join them, and those people who asked me to join them were later found to be infiltrators and/or lazy people who did nothing to advance themselves and would have been a detriment to me.

When in doubt, always trust that Satan and your GD know better than you do. They have highly advanced psychic abilities and intuition and knowledge.

Not going to go into too much detail but I’ve just had one of the worst experiences of my life since I joined a Guilded (competitor to Discord) server. A malevolent person tried to basically kill me but my life was literally saved by the Gods. I didn’t read any prior warning to Discord/related servers on here so I blindly went in, trusting random unknown people online. Please don’t make the same mistake that I did.

I’m only alive because Satan and the Gods have been working with me and I owe them a lot. Definitely going to be stepping up spiritual warfare when I’m ready to get back into meditation and RTRs.

Let’s give the enemy hell.

Lydia said:
When I was new, I was asked to join various online groups by people in the JoS yahoo group. I asked my Guardian (Set) if I should join, I was eager to connect with other SS. He said no. I was like "ok well you know better than I do", so I didn't join them, and those people who asked me to join them were later found to be infiltrators and/or lazy people who did nothing to advance themselves and would have been a detriment to me.

When in doubt, always trust that Satan and your GD know better than you do. They have highly advanced psychic abilities and intuition and knowledge.

I remember that. In the old yahoo groups at least some people were able to be messaged directly including me (there may have been a way to turn that off but I didn't think to do that) I remember a lot of people doing this were Jews They would try after awhile to get us away from the Nazi beliefs and admit they were part jew. One of them said my parents were from pissrael and also went around like "I like darkness and evil" do this to be dark have a dark day etc lol

All of this was so dumb that I usually ended the conversation right when they bought this stuff up or shortly after.

But a couple people were good infiltratators and were well studied in the occult and would not admit they were Jews. I fell for one of such people and it took a huge amount of effort to fix the stuff this person did on the spiritual. If I had not talked to anyone I wouldn't have had to do that. The problem I figured out later was he had me do something invoking something dealing with a Jewish God name I later found out from study and trying to figure it out so I could fix it (saying it was a mediation about cleansing of bad energy) right during an eclipse so it made it much worse.

He only later admitted he was one after I messed myself up and I was hesitant to cut contact for awhile for some reason because he said he had became gentile through some meditations and help from the Gods.

More recently Azorm although that didn't turn out as bad for me as the first one as she wasn't having me do weird spiritual stuff. I really think it's mostly a waste of time if your meant to find someone to work with you will probably through other means.

Updates:

1. The domain will probably not change. We will update if the moving of the domain address gets finalized.

The new site will run probably later today, we will inform you if it does.

2. Site has been officially being moved away from this server and the previous people. It is like it was before design wise.

3. Since this was hosted in Turkey by previous owners (we never knew any details as they made it), this will now be elsewhere in the West, ie, more safety for Turkish members.

4. Site will continue as usual, with some old translators, just none of the bullshit that it had before with toxic individuals. There will be new translators up.

So these same guys were doing the translations for the Satanic Calendar...

Is there anyone from the Turkish community who whould like to take on the translation job?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Updates:

1. The domain will probably not change. We will update if the moving of the domain address gets finalized.

2. Site has been officially being moved away from this server and the previous people. It is like it was before design wise.

3. Since this was hosted in Turkey by previous owners (we never knew any details as they made it), this will now be elsewhere in the West, ie, more safety for Turkish members.

4. Site will continue as usual, with some old translators, just none of the bullshit that it had before with toxic individuals. There will be new translators up.

There were no moderators who were not part of these scumbags. There were also translators and moderators who at least saw things like "Hermit of 13 Swords" and were involved in the conversations but didn't tell JoS what was returning inside. I'm not sure any of them are clean. They all knew everything and were silent.

EA666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Updates:

There were no moderators who were not part of these scumbags. There were also translators and moderators who at least saw things like "Hermit of 13 Swords" and were involved in the conversations but didn't tell JoS what was returning inside. I'm not sure any of them are clean. They all knew everything and were silent.

We only know what people have said and what we have seen.

The situation is based on objective analysis of the situation this boils down to 2 to 3 individuals. The person who was heading the discord was seen by people as an authority and people didn't know what to expect.

So they in a sense mimiced or ignored them, and they tried to advance as Satanists, because that was what people should be doing. Seeing a wrong authority type of figure made them think they should behave in this way or that this was "normal". The other people only watched, no different than you did. Weren't you the one sending to these people pics and all of that?

So at the same rate, you were looking at much of this too. But only after shit went down with some of them and your interpersonal relationships you "spoke out" for their "acts". Because for years these were happening and nobody saw these as weird. This happened because this place was outside of JoS and because they only translated texts here, so nobody had a clue what was right and what was wrong.

I mean no offense here, but don't be a harsh judge of others so that you aren't judged harshly. Some of these people were only trying to engage in what they thought was Satanism, and as they were watching these people do that nonsense, they didn't know any better.

You came also and lashed out years later, didn't you? And only after you were personally wronged. So long it was going well, you didn't really react or let us know of anything. Based on the situation of drama and what people have explained, you were around too doing much of the same.

I am not blaming you, just trying to show you how this was for others too. They didn't do much if anything, they were just hanging around doing the work for the Gods, translating, and minding their own business. That is nothing bad here.

Your level of judgement of severity, if this applied to others, should apply to you too. But we can't apply this because it's flat injustice. You spent your time making relationships and doing whatever there with these people, and only after they did you personal wrong you talked out. Which is nothing bad and also quite normal.

So if you aren't judged as severely don't ask that others are judged in the most severe manner there is.

We just want people to advance away from an improper paradigm. Normal people and random SS couldn't know of this except what they were being exposed to, which boils down fundamentally to 1-2 solitary fuckwit cases.

If people didn't do anything that's all there is to it, they didn't do anything.

EA666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Updates:

srs for real, you show ur ass ok? we seen the files. did we tell u shit for this????

if these ppl did bad, for only translate & NOT SPEAKING, what abt u being in there for years and being a bitch for mods. u only go moral after u were trashed didn't u?

u werent much better were u? u learned later maybe? why not these ppl too? u have other agenda in mind? maybe friends?

so pls... ********* . please grow up. FOR REAL

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EA666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think you misunderstood the thing. I didn't know any of the incidents and when I learned about it, I immediately passed it on to you. It seems that you thought I was one of those who know everything and keep quiet. It doesn't matter because I'm correcting the misunderstanding now. I never waited to reveal this to you.

I sent my photos to the person I was dating and my boyfriend. This is a very normal thing. They were my partners. I didn't send it to a random person. There is nothing strange about it. I repeat; When I told you the facts last year, I just found out, and I didn't wait to tell you. I am not in the same situation as them. They knew and remained silent. Don't confuse me with them. I'm always honest with you, but I guess that's not enough for you, High Priest. When I found out, I immediately disclosed the situation to you. It looks like Hermit of 13 Swords will also be among the translators. I think this would be a very bad decision. Yet you are the authority. I have nothing else to say.

EA666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think you misunderstood the thing. I didn't know any of the incidents and when I learned about it, I immediately passed it on to you. It seems that you thought I was one of those who know everything and keep quiet. It doesn't matter because I'm correcting the misunderstanding now. I never waited to reveal this to you.

I sent my photos to the person I was dating and my boyfriend. This is a very normal thing. They were my partners. I didn't send it to a random person. There is nothing strange about it. I repeat; When I told you the facts last year, I just found out, and I didn't wait to tell you. I am not in the same situation as them. They knew and remained silent. Don't confuse me with them. I'm always honest with you, but I guess that's not enough for you, High Priest. When I found out, I immediately disclosed the situation to you. It looks like Hermit of 13 Swords will also be among the translators. I think this would be a very bad decision. Yet you are the authority. I have nothing else to say.

Thanks for your input, it mattered and it did a great deed for Turkish people.

But this is not an opportunity for further drama, we want to head into the opposite direction with all this. What personal mistakes people did in all this, please learn from it and don't repeat it.

None of this was to further any individual situations or even vendettas. We are aware that some people may see it like this but it's not the case. What people have done to fuck up others personally or how this escalated, is now between people there.

If some want to continue it, that's also their choice.

The whole level of action will be raised above this. Maybe some people will get disappointed since they wanted the previous state of affairs to continue but just be "on top of this" now. But it's the same nonsense either way.

If there are to be further accusations that smell only of personal vendetta, at least please provide some evidence about them. For example about Hermit, there is nothing negative in all the information e-mails have shown. Nothing at all. So what is the issue here? Not liking him? That's not enough.

We never wanted any of this, but it appears this is a constant state of gossiping. The idea is to keep this at a minimum and for people to do what's necessary for Satanism and those who want to learn and teach others by translating for them, answering questions etc.

The previous state of that stuff can't stand now.

Lenore said:
ThomaSsS said:
Is there anyone from the Turkish community who whould like to take on the translation job?
I am hoping that I will

You will definitely, we have heard the best for your translation skills. You will be given a translator account soon after we have some things cleared up. Might as well begin with the calendar, too. Thanks Lenore.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lenore said:
ThomaSsS said:
I am hoping that I will

You will definitely, we have heard the best for your translation skills. You will be given a translator account soon after we have some things cleared up. Might as well begin with the calendar, too. Thanks Lenore.

There are 4 Turkish members who offered to help in the Translation Forum. @Lenore posted here already so I will quote the other 3 members:
HellFire666 said:

sotem said:

Bright Truth said:

Father Satan will reprimand you like a father to a disobedient child...especially when that child is at risk or in danger.

I say this because... I'm stubborn...because I'm prideful.

I knew a girl who I wasn't sure was jewish. Father told me to leave her, but I didn't listen.

The jew made my life absolutely miserable herself. But Father Satan scolded me so hard after so many years of being friends with her, telling me she was jewish despite her siding with Satan, that it was the only way for me to realize that I had to remove her out of my life!

I tested this girl's behavior. Seen her picture. Been near her, which didn't feel good... and added it all up. Yep. She's Jewish. She's a Hispanic jew, so I was confused for quite.. a long while.

One thing for sure. She never received a guardian demon. I did. My guardian is Sitri. Also, when she needed answers or anything, Satan and his demons didn't help her nor talked to her in a normal conversational way. He'd only give her a short brief answer only when I asked her to ask him. He never gave her the truth either. He was only truthful to me. He also helped me do research and find information. He tells me to meditate, stop smoking because it fucks up my soul, its aura and my body...and how to perform certain rituals. Sitri helps me, too, so does Lilith. Beelzebub is good to me, too. King Paimon, though he's my mother's guardian demon, talks to me, too. Speaking of guardian demons, mine and my mother's guardian demons introduced themselves the moment we dedicated. Yeah.. Satan and his demons don't talk to jews, so says Father Satan.

I always have this fear of being jewish... but my great grandfather was **** himself...and his first wife's (that history doesn't
know about or talk about) mother was German and French and English. Ancestry left out my French blood when I took the DNA test, amongst other missing DNA...also records I collected on ancestry had suddenly disappeared after I took the DNA test. My mother took the test too... they left her French out as well.

Father Satan says I'm completely caucasian. I believe him... it's just a nagging fear I have.

If I was a jew.. I'd kill myself.

I usually do not log in to my account and read only the important articles of the association as guests, but I felt the need to say these things:
In Iran, people try to translate and distribute JOS content, some completely and some with omissions and mistakes that cause Damage to the chakras, etc., and many are satisfied with the same translations and do not enter the site.
In this way, many people mistakenly get stuck in their own imaginations and mental damage and get out of their way and it is difficult to bring them back and in most cases they do not listen. In these cases, please provide an announcement about translating the content into Persian, or give advice about these mistakes that are made in abundance.
Thank you and all your efforts

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back