Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[3 DAYS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 28-30] / RTR Schedule September - 28th to September 30th - 2021

Invictus2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Is it just as normal to not feel any drain? I usually don't feel much, just feel like I need to clean afterwards, but not drained.

If you have a lot and plenty, you will hardly feel anything like that. But eventually everyone has a limit, so be aware of this.
Does that mean I'm doing something wrong? Not raising enough energy? Not doing enough meditation daily?

Not at all, this is not what this is about. Some people's limits are different than others and are also experienced differently. Nothing to worry about in regards to any of these questions.

SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you have a lot and plenty, you will hardly feel anything like that. But eventually everyone has a limit, so be aware of this.
Logic would dictate he should one who doesn't feel as drained if his aura is that strong, not me, so clearly my knowledge has to be flawed in some way. What exactly is happening/being used up that causes that? It hardly seems to be bio electricity alone if he has a lot more than me. Is there a different spiritual energy that these rituals use?

The aura is only one layer of the soul. A person can have a strong aura but have lower levels of energy of another nature. A person who can do things like this can have an aura that is very thick and they might be able to very properly direct them, but this exertion of active willpower can make one tired as this draws from the Solar Chakra area.

It is not being "used up", it's being "pushed". This is like lifting a weight. Eventually one has to drop it down and there is a cycle of regeneration from this. As one advances all these things and related laws do get different.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Logic would dictate he should one who doesn't feel as drained if his aura is that strong, not me, so clearly my knowledge has to be flawed in some way. What exactly is happening/being used up that causes that? It hardly seems to be bio electricity alone if he has a lot more than me. Is there a different spiritual energy that these rituals use?

The aura is only one layer of the soul. A person can have a strong aura but have lower levels of energy of another nature. A person who can do things like this can have an aura that is very thick and they might be able to very properly direct them, but this exertion of active willpower can make one tired as this draws from the Solar Chakra area.

It is not being "used up", it's being "pushed". This is like lifting a weight. Eventually one has to drop it down and there is a cycle of regeneration from this. As one advances all these things and related laws do get different.

Ah, so it's simply the difference between using your muscles for strength training vs aerobics. I don't have the raw power but the staying power/cardio. I guess that's what I get for forgetting this isn't an MP bar in an RPG.

Invictus2 said:
Also, to reply to Henu, I can't. This is the only time during the day that I can have this free time that I use to perform all of these rituals, followed by the Returning Curses 1/2 working.
Then your options are to do less, or to fall asleep during rituals. I would choose less high quality rituals over more lower quality rituals.

slyscorpion said:
However before just saying we won or doing less with RTR's or any of that remember anything you can about the energy six or seven years ago on earth or maybe even when you were a kid if you sensed the Astral or from past lives anything you can get with this where you can remember it.

Remember the relentlessness of enemy attacks when they happened to where the Gods had to help some people and they became overwhelming.

The absence of some attacks for some, should not be taken lightly. This means the enemy is focusing elsewhere. They are focusing on damning the world currently. Some people posted videos on Australia.

Yes, Satan and the Gods are more and more powerful and affect this world more, with the veil and all the enemy shit gone, more and more each day. As people advance, they will overcome a lot of negativity and that is natural.

None of this means however that the enemy is not active. In fact, they might stop harassing specific people only so that they don't fire at them with more and more rituals. But this is when one must go strong, when the enemy is going down.

I know you know this I am just writing this for those reading.-

SleepingWolf said:

Like HPHC described, people use their energy differently. Someone with high fire may push hard and burn out quicker. This is good in the short term, but not so much if he taps out early and does not want to do further actions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Invictus2 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not at all, this is not what this is about. Some people's limits are different than others and are also experienced differently. Nothing to worry about in regards to any of these questions.

Thanks for reassuring me. I suppose these limits will expand with time and increase my energy capacity.

Henu the Great said:
Invictus2 said:
Then your options are to do less, or to fall asleep during rituals. I would choose less high quality rituals over more lower quality rituals.
Thanks, yeah I'll see what I can do. Skipping rituals is not an option though. I'll have to rethink my schedules and come up with a way to make this work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
However before just saying we won or doing less with RTR's or any of that remember anything you can about the energy six or seven years ago on earth or maybe even when you were a kid if you sensed the Astral or from past lives anything you can get with this where you can remember it.

Remember the relentlessness of enemy attacks when they happened to where the Gods had to help some people and they became overwhelming.

The absence of some attacks for some, should not be taken lightly. This means the enemy is focusing elsewhere. They are focusing on damning the world currently. Some people posted videos on Australia.

Yes, Satan and the Gods are more and more powerful and affect this world more, with the veil and all the enemy shit gone, more and more each day. As people advance, they will overcome a lot of negativity and that is natural.

None of this means however that the enemy is not active. In fact, they might stop harassing specific people only so that they don't fire at them with more and more rituals. But this is when one must go strong, when the enemy is going down.

I know you know this I am just writing this for those reading.-
The enemy know that when they bother me I start to do the rituals with more focus/power and then they stop. I noticed they can't attack me directly so they go through the weakest of my family members, they create problems around me. I have to learn how to focus 100% when doing the Rtr even if I'm not mad. Anger helps me a lot to focus during the Rtrs.

I've been facing a lot of negativity this past week. Literally just walked out of my house and random people starting shit. Knowing myself in the past I would of been stupid and engaged but I handled the situation very good since I knew where this negativity is coming from. I even cleaned myself beforehand and this still happened. Probably should of done one of my AoPs beforehand as well now that I think of it but everything is fine in the end.

Going to do the first RTRs of the day in a bit. Them trying to push my buttons using others won't work on me anymore.

HAIL SATAN!!

hailourtruegod said:
I've been facing a lot of negativity this past week. Literally just walked out of my house and random people starting shit. Knowing myself in the past I would of been stupid and engaged but I handled the situation very good since I knew where this negativity is coming from. I even cleaned myself beforehand and this still happened. Probably should of done one of my AoPs beforehand as well now that I think of it but everything is fine in the end.

Going to do the first RTRs of the day in a bit. Them trying to push my buttons using others won't work on me anymore.

HAIL SATAN!!
The Returning Curses working part 1 and 2 after the rituals seems to work for me. It feels really great.

Important dates everyone, let's go hard now. I'm off to do my personal rituals soon. Let's go for the sake of the Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Arcadia said:
Usually when this time of year comes around, I tend to anticipate bad energies and the like. Enemy attacks are at their peak at this time of the year, so people would do well to do extra cleaning and protection routines, of course. Personally, I'm less troubled moving into the (((holidays))) this year. Since last year's Rosh Hashana and other filth, we've had both the Tetra and the Shattering, plus another full year of the FRTR on blast, so we're in our most advantageous position yet. Odds are, they won't be able to manifest as much bad energy as in years priors, but one should still remain on their toes. It wouldn't matter if the enemy was little more than a withering husk, this is not an enemy you give even an inch of allowance.

[...]

The Jew, knife in hand, forgot one precious thing. The goat is angry, and the goat has horns.

Glad I've been reading the same about enemy attacks from many here as I was starting to believe I was hitting a bad streak of luck lol. It certainly seems the enemy is very active right now, but it also means their panic must be at its historical maximum! :lol:

I urge everyone who feels more 'depressed' or negative in some way, even if errand thoughts seem to make you only focus on something bad, to ignore these entirely. They are SOLELY a product of the enemy wanting to try subtle attacks, thinking we'll fall for that.

Personally, I couldn't be happier: the attacks today (first day of "crucial" rituals) have made me so motivated I ended up opening a much better astral channel between me and my GD, and now I know who She is, 110% doubt free. :D

Personally, I'm going to keep up the Curse Israel EVERY DAY after this schedule is over. I completely agree with not even giving an inch to this enemy. When our spiritual warfare will have breached everyone of their walls, it will be our immense pleasure to see the rest of Humanity raise up against them, KNOWING.

Loved the goat thing, Sister. ;)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Important dates everyone, let's go hard now. I'm off to do my personal rituals soon. Let's go for the sake of the Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
Yesss!!!

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Arcadia said:
Usually when this time of year comes around, I tend to anticipate bad energies and the like. Enemy attacks are at their peak at this time of the year, so people would do well to do extra cleaning and protection routines, of course. Personally, I'm less troubled moving into the (((holidays))) this year. Since last year's Rosh Hashana and other filth, we've had both the Tetra and the Shattering, plus another full year of the FRTR on blast, so we're in our most advantageous position yet. Odds are, they won't be able to manifest as much bad energy as in years priors, but one should still remain on their toes. It wouldn't matter if the enemy was little more than a withering husk, this is not an enemy you give even an inch of allowance.

[...]

The Jew, knife in hand, forgot one precious thing. The goat is angry, and the goat has horns.

Personally, I'm going to keep up the Curse Israel EVERY DAY after this schedule is over.

I am too keeping up with the curse israel ritual each day and apparently some others on here are as well. Well at least until after the eclipse with algol that is over Israel's sun I am hoping for the worst for Pissrael.

I was feeling abnormally sluggish this morning. Coffee did not change a thing, nor a short nap. So on to the rtrs... After kol nidrei ritual I was reinvigorated. Quite something else... Fuck the reptiles.

Henu the Great said:
I was feeling abnormally sluggish this morning. Coffee did not change a thing, nor a short nap. So on to the rtrs... After kol nidrei ritual I was reinvigorated. Quite something else... Fuck the reptiles.

I've been feeling that way too. Even had a great night of sleep about 9h so I could do all the rituals today. I can't until I'm out of work. But good to know who's behind all of this crap... Best to keep this in mind for these days. So we don't get discouraged. I also make sure to void stupid thoughts as they surface. Most of which are useless in me nowadays. But I guess they never give up trying. So I never give up fighting

Henu the Great said:

I know it's hard, but in my experience, we should never take naps.

Henu the Great said:

Me too. After I did the rtrs I fell asleep and had a dream where I still was doing the rtrs, but after that I felt so relaxed. Today was the best rtrs session :)

Henu the Great said:

Yep. Kol nidrei is really something else. I wasn't particularly down or low on energy today compared to previous days, but kol nidrei gave me an unexpected boost.
They try and try..but it only gives us more motivation to keep going harder. Fuck them all.

StraitShot47 said:
I don't think this applies to me. Regardless... Please, do elaborate your statement. Do you also think that we should not do yoga nidra? It is an advanced form of napping, after all.

Henu the Great said:
StraitShot47 said:
I don't think this applies to me. Regardless... Please, do elaborate your statement. Do you also think that we should not do yoga nidra? It is an advanced form of napping, after all.

I have no idea about yoga nidra. When I nap I usually get attacked or wake up feeling like shit. I rarely ever feel this way when I sleep during the night.

https://www.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/polizei-einsatz-in-hagen-offenbar-anschlags-drohung-gegen-synagoge-77688960.bild.html

Invictus2 said:
hailourtruegod said:

HAIL SATAN!!
The Returning Curses working part 1 and 2 after the rituals seems to work for me. It feels really great.

The 18x affirmation alone has been great to me. I'm not as good with visualization (need to get better at void) at the moment so I stopped doing the whole thing and just have stuck to the affirmation that one repeats 18x. I still recommend others to do the whole and I'll be doing it fully again once I'm ready.

Negativity will still arive in my face (because of the circumstances I'm in almost everyday) but my AoP takes care of it from there and since I'm much more mentally stable than when I first started here I can handle random bad situations way better.

With the returning curses affirmation I have seen that EVERY SINGLE TIME people have gotten their negativity thrown back that them eventually. Even people here who have been disrespectful to me for no reason end up getting, for lack of a better phrase "karma returned to them" (I know what karma actually means, just using the this phrase to make a point) without me doing anything. They bring it upon themselves. Now imagine those without that cross me. I'm not stupid or irresponsible so I'm not going to try to get into a big argument with a loved one or a serious member here where they might get hurt. The former more since they aren't SS and won't clean their aura from bad stuff happening to them.

Don't want a random dispute here either where a SS will have to focus more on cleaning or the same with me if they've been doing the return curses. Time is better spent on other things like RTRs and advancing.

We don't throw curses at each other here obviously but the affirmation does say it's throwing negativity and hatred back at the sender and that's why these things happen to them.

I take this into consideration now whenever I'm in a situation where it's turning into a heated argument. Responsibility to the responsible.

Anyways, sorry for the rant and thanks for the letting me know about that meditation in case I didn't know and hopefully everybody here does this meditation if they can. It's great!

Henu the Great said:
StraitShot47 said:

This is the first I've heard of Yoga Nidra. What resource or internet sites have a good guide to this? The "instructions" I was able to find with simple searches sound like new age bs.

slyscorpion said:
Eagle Bearer 666 said:
Personally, I'm going to keep up the Curse Israel EVERY DAY after this schedule is over.

I am too keeping up with the curse israel ritual each day and apparently some others on here are as well. Well at least until after the eclipse with algol that is over Israel's sun I am hoping for the worst for Pissrael.

Glad I'm in good company, Brother. :) This ritual is now part of my morning routine.

By the way, question.. what about the whole FRTR+Tetra+Shattering combo? We keep that up after the schedule or just do the FRTR and keep the bomb for schedules? A Brother from Romania yesterday told me he read somewhere that we don't... I admit the entire ritual takes me a lot of time and I often postpone or end up skipping meditation and even Yoga to do it...

Alternatively (because I memorized the FRTR+Tetra part and normally do the ritual anytime I am alone, like while driving), can one do the Shattering in the morning and the rest later? Does it have less effect in your opinion?

Thanks.

Henu the Great said:

Same here but with the way I am I wasn't letting my guard down just because I wasn't feeling this pushback anymore but I need to learn to let go sometimes and seeing your post along with the other replies to your comment gave me a bit of relief and now I'm basking in this good feeling :D

Except of pushback, everything seems to be going pretty well. We are doing great. If we insist strongly till the end, we will have ruined them a great deal.

Remember, that after this, there will be release of some really, really good rituals and blessings.

Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Except of pushback, everything seems to be going pretty well. We are doing great. If we insist strongly till the end, we will have ruined them a great deal.

Remember, that after this, there will be release of some really, really good rituals and blessings.

Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

So mote it be :D!
I don't wanna wait long for it. Still concentrating on our present schedule. I'm so glad that there was a big understanding for this schedule, this understanding is the motivation and determination to finish. Love for the Gods and AZAZEL too. Secondly the Curse Israel RTR is something I feel one can do on their own and should do from time to time. Thanks to our Clergy.

Eagle Bearer 666 said:
By the way, question.. what about the whole FRTR+Tetra+Shattering combo? We keep that up after the schedule or just do the FRTR and keep the bomb for schedules? A Brother from Romania yesterday told me he read somewhere that we don't... I admit the entire ritual takes me a lot of time and I often postpone or end up skipping meditation and even Yoga to do it...

Alternatively (because I memorized the FRTR+Tetra part and normally do the ritual anytime I am alone, like while driving), can one do the Shattering in the morning and the rest later? Does it have less effect in your opinion?
Ever since the add-ons were released they were to be done together.

These three rituals compliment each other, and greatly boost each other. It's not recommended to do them separately.

SleepingWolf said:
This is the first I've heard of Yoga Nidra. What resource or internet sites have a good guide to this? The "instructions" I was able to find with simple searches sound like new age bs.
I don't have any. You could use search here to uncover something.

Basically it's trance sleep. Body asleep, but mind stays conscious, to a degree.
StraitShot47 said:
I have no idea about yoga nidra. When I nap I usually get attacked or wake up feeling like shit. I rarely ever feel this way when I sleep during the night.
Okay. You could work more on your aop, and learn to tune the enemy out of your mind.

I don't like to say always, since maybe there is some one instant where napping was not ideal, but it refreshes me 99% of the time. Good to do sometimes after training and a meal. Ensures freshness for later activities during the day.

hailourtruegod said:
Invictus2 said:
hailourtruegod said:
Well you have to push it, I'm no expert on visualization either, I do what I can, but I'm sure with proper intent it will do what it's supposed to do. One thing is for certain, nothing comes if you don't work on it, you have to keep trying and trying until you perfect that skill, otherwise it will always remain stagnant. That's just my opinion anyway and also my personal experience.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Engulf yourself in the light. Again, I repeat, if at all possible, use the Sun. Another effective tactic, if you are unable to use the Sun and have trouble visualizing is to use a lamp, with the bright bulb facing you, shining right in your face as you close your eyes and visualize the light.

Using a desk lamp with a flexible neck, shining in your face is another prop for visualizing the light indoors. DO NOT USE LED LIGHT BULBS OR LAMPS THAT HAVE LED BUILT INTO THEM!! THESE CAN SEVERELY DAMAGE YOUR EYES, EVEN THOUGH YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED. USE A SOFT WHITE LIGHT BULB, WHICH IS SAFE IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO THIS. NOTE MOST FLASHLIGHTS HAVE THE LED LIGHTING. DO NOT USE THEM!!

I also have been using the affirmation, 18x while at work, breathing in energy from the sun, and it does wonders. I love this affirmation. I only do the working properly after I do the RTR schedule. And the feeling I get afterwards combined with the work of the RTRs is really fantastic.
Absolutely agree on what you said about being careful of one's thoughts, specially with this affirmations, I try to do the same, and fill my mind with nothing but positive thoughts, more we grow spiritually, more important this becomes, specially with our loved family members who are into xianity or whatever and we happen to get engaged in arguments. It backfires on them. I've seen this happen several times. So I keep a detached mind nowadays. And don't dwell much on negative thoughts. Not only for my own safety, but also for the safety of the ones I care about, even if they are without.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

I have been doing the schedule everyday. Expecting the next ritual and new Meditations. I'm so happy with the pineal meditation. There has been personal changes. I'm hoping the next rituals are going to empower me financially.
HP, I do have fantasies that I'll be close to you and you'll teach me so much, cos I feel I can live on a much more higher level of existence, and in my fantasy, I'm so loyal to you. I really wish I can be of assistance. Thank you for what you do.

SleepingWolf said:

Lay down and focus on going into as deep of a trance as possible, then remain in that position for however long. This extremely deep relaxation (since it is done consciously) can transcend that of normal sleep and allow for greater recuperation. It also pairs well with normal sleep because you will be much more relaxed than otherwise.

I recommend setting an alarm on a very low volume to wake yourself back up. Then set a loud one in case you actually fall asleep. Also, you can practice void or other things while in the trance, of course.

Aim for 15-30 minutes while practicing, or even longer when you are comfortable and trying to speed up recuperation.

Also: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62645

A few motivational pictures:

Rome-Total-War-Cover.jpg

gallic-warriors-172-8012.jpg

viking_dagen.jpg

nazi-march-gif-2.gif

gsJSJs.gif

Will directing RTRs to other gentiles help them to remove jewish curses and get rid of xianity or islam? And if yes, should only visualize their face while doing the RTRs?

Henu the Great said:

These three rituals compliment each other, and greatly boost each other. It's not recommended to do them separately.

Got it, thanks Brother.

Henu the Great said:

How about just the FRTR? I sometimes do just the FRTR at times when i don't have time to do all 3 rituals. I always do tetra and shattering only after FRTRs, but i assumed the FRTR still holds the same amount of power it did before the 2 later rituals, even when performed separately. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Meteor said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Only I perceive when I do the FRTR that the letters before being destroyed light up / increase the aura as if they were trying to scare or intimidate you?
Assert your dominance mentally and destroy them. It's just some energy, it's powerless over you if you reject it completely.

If those disgusting letters could feel, they should be feeling intimidated instead of you.
In fact, if you continue destroying them, you only feel pathetic resistance.

Osiris Silvio said:
Will directing RTRs to other gentiles help them to remove jewish curses and get rid of xianity or islam? And if yes, should only visualize their face while doing the RTRs?
You should visualize the hebrew letters being destroyed inside the people you want to direct it to, in general you have to be creative, you can also visualize these people destroying their faith in abraism or something of your choice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back