Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Cosmic6999 said:

I have only ever seen one other person ask so many questions, just to learn nothing and not get anywhere. And he was an infiltrator called Loki88, asking so many questions on purpose just to waste our time.

I am not saying this is what you are doing. But it is interesting. Everybody else applies themself to learning and understanding, and they do understand. It takes a lot of effort at first, but we all get back much more than we put in. But people who never work are never able to build anything.

You come here just to complain about white people? There are many black and asian members here, but you will not know this because all you see is a user name and you know nothing about them. If you really are bothered by white people, then why do you keep asking us to help you? And why do we waste our time trying to help you?

If you don't like white people and don't want white people's help, then I would challenge you if you could live your life without ever using anything created by white people. But you would never be able to answer with an update and tell us how much better your life is with no white interference, because you would not be using any computer or internet. But if it's really what would make you happy, you should try it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I have only ever seen one other person ask so many questions, just to learn nothing and not get anywhere. And he was an infiltrator called Loki88, asking so many questions on purpose just to waste our time.

I am not saying this is what you are doing. But it is interesting. Everybody else applies themself to learning and understanding, and they do understand. It takes a lot of effort at first, but we all get back much more than we put in. But people who never work are never able to build anything.

You come here just to complain about white people? There are many black and asian members here, but you will not know this because all you see is a user name and you know nothing about them. If you really are bothered by white people, then why do you keep asking us to help you? And why do we waste our time trying to help you?

If you don't like white people and don't want white people's help, then I would challenge you if you could live your life without ever using anything created by white people. But you would never be able to answer with an update and tell us how much better your life is with no white interference, because you would not be using any computer or internet. But if it's really what would make you happy, you should try it.

Learnt the real history before you say where people did that and this nah you mistaken yourself better do history my g before you come to
Me with so false shit first of all that’s your opinion but to be real with you y’all didn’t make shit my nigga no disrespect y’all think y’all better then our race 😝 no way near my g y’all can even use dark matter energy 🥶

Look I’m glad I am here not here to calls problems for others just was saying that’s all everybody one sided

Boy, I go on vacation and all sorts of weird shit goes on, on these forums.

The witches (not Wiccans btw) I knew used to have a saying that people drop out because they aren’t getting results, but if you ask them if they are really studying and doing the work, they aren’t. Magick is something that needs to be applied. It’s not about snapping your fingers or twitching your nose like on the old TV show “Bewitched”. I did a year of Sabbats and new moon/full moon rituals because I was told by my teachers that it took a year of doing this to get in sync with the seasonal cycles for any abilities to begin manifesting. Know what I learned?

Discipline…..

and after a year manifesting became a lot easier. Also the gods took an interest because I was dedicated to learning. Soon after, if someone pissed me off I could cause them to get a nose bleed simply by throwing a magical intention at them. I could get thoughtforms to do my bidding. My apartment was so protected that after I moved out the people who repeatedly tried to rent it couldn’t live there more than a few weeks because demonic spirit helpers would taunt them until they moved out, keeping tje place safe from intruders should I return. I only learned about this from speaking to a former neighbor and realized I better go back and tell them it was OK to move on with me to my next place. (They seemed to like that idea)

I could tell you a lot of stories. Bottom line is, it’s a process. And you have to break the Xtian programming and guilt. Very important.

You’ll get there, but seriously, you have to put in the work and a lot of it. Otherwise you’re just a poser.

I know a lot of posers…sad, disfunctional people who dress in black, wear jewelry and can’t muster up enough energy to even get their bills paid…..but hey, look at me, I’m a witch/wicca.

Pssht!

Is it normal to after the dedication ritual, meditating and doing RTR etc, to feel deep sense of sadness and loneliness? Especially thinking about past lives, this lifetime, childhood upbringings, what ifs, and how life would've been if I didn't get on the path to healing and evolving my soul? Lately I've been feeling extremely sad and depressed, just thinking about my past life parents, my ancestors, if they're proud of me or even recognize me. Or how my relationships were with the gods in the past lives. Lately I've been feeling deeply sad and overall depressed, tho idk if this is normal.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Is it normal to after the dedication ritual, meditating and doing RTR etc, to feel deep sense of sadness and loneliness? Especially thinking about past lives, this lifetime, childhood upbringings, what ifs, and how life would've been if I didn't get on the path to healing and evolving my soul? Lately I've been feeling extremely sad and depressed, just thinking about my past life parents, my ancestors, if they're proud of me or even recognize me. Or how my relationships were with the gods in the past lives. Lately I've been feeling deeply sad and overall depressed, tho idk if this is normal.

Emotions and feelings that come up during meditation, is so that we can work through the issue and move forward with advancement.

September 20, it's a Full Moon in Pisces. This is an excellent time to begin a working for clearing out sadness and depression, I would recommend Wunjo rune. Go with whatever pronunciation you like (VVVVEEEENNNN is very effective) and a fitting affirmation. Even something generic like "The energy of Wunjo rune is benefiting my psychological well-being in healthy ways for me."

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

[/quote]

Thank you and thank you Aquarius for your reply. I did imagine that it wasn't completely necessary to "sign" your name in blood but to be able to print as well if need be. But I wanted to be sure. I am not really too spiritually advanced in it myself either. I have felt the Gods pressence and have gotten answers in the form of feelings, but I haven't really been able to get as far as speaking with them or opening any of my chakras. Also, I guess I may as well say this now. Ever since I was about 12; I haven't really been able to act out emotion. It's not that I don't want to have emotions, so I wouldn't say that I'm a psychopath, but I feel like my emotions has been nulled ever since I was 12 or 13 and it feels like an odd pressure in my head every time I try to put any thought or energy to bring it out or heal it. The best way that I can describe it is it feels like a dull dream state although I'm awake or simply like a robot almost. I do still have emotion of course because I still can feel love, happy, sad, and lonely at times but not as much as I used to before that age. I'm also wondering if that may also be something that is hindering my progress in advancing myself. I hope someone does have answers that could help me there as well and have that be a thing of the past. Either way I do still carry on the best I can and serve the Gods and Satan in every way possible for me.

Hail Satan!
[/quote]

I'm sorry for not also adding that when it did happen to me, I actually woke up from a dream that I also cannot remember but it hit then and I thought it all would be normal the next day but it hasn't changed since. So I don't know if it is simply a medical condition or something in my Chakras/Soul but it did happen suddenly.

So I have an illegal mexican problem

These are the type that lie on apartment applications and bring in a whole family to their small unit, live off of welfare from their anchor babies, don't speak a lick of English, and constantly make f**king noise.

I understant using vinassa against them would be a bit extreme, so I'm hoping to get advice from the forums. What working would be best against these parasites, to get them to go away?

Lydia said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Emotions and feelings that come up during meditation, is so that we can work through the issue and move forward with advancement.

September 20, it's a Full Moon in Pisces. This is an excellent time to begin a working for clearing out sadness and depression, I would recommend Wunjo rune. Go with whatever pronunciation you like (VVVVEEEENNNN is very effective) and a fitting affirmation. Even something generic like "The energy of Wunjo rune is benefiting my psychological well-being in healthy ways for me."

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Hi Lydia
I am planning to start your emotional healing working. Which one is a better date to start, September 20 or 28 (the waning Moon enters cancer)?

Thank you and thank you Aquarius for your reply. I did imagine that it wasn't completely necessary to "sign" your name in blood but to be able to print as well if need be. But I wanted to be sure. I am not really too spiritually advanced in it myself either. I have felt the Gods pressence and have gotten answers in the form of feelings, but I haven't really been able to get as far as speaking with them or opening any of my chakras. Also, I guess I may as well say this now. Ever since I was about 12; I haven't really been able to act out emotion. It's not that I don't want to have emotions, so I wouldn't say that I'm a psychopath, but I feel like my emotions has been nulled ever since I was 12 or 13 and it feels like an odd pressure in my head every time I try to put any thought or energy to bring it out or heal it. The best way that I can describe it is it feels like a dull dream state although I'm awake or simply like a robot almost. I do still have emotion of course because I still can feel love, happy, sad, and lonely at times but not as much as I used to before that age. I'm also wondering if that may also be something that is hindering my progress in advancing myself. I hope someone does have answers that could help me there as well and have that be a thing of the past. Either way I do still carry on the best I can and serve the Gods and Satan in every way possible for me.

Hail Satan!
[/quote]

I'm sorry for not also adding that when it did happen to me, I actually woke up from a dream that I also cannot remember but it hit then and I thought it all would be normal the next day but it hasn't changed since. So I don't know if it is simply a medical condition or something in my Chakras/Soul but it did happen suddenly.
[/quote]
After you dedicate and do the 40 days program get working on your throat chakra and do a psychic healing working, feeling emotions is a very important component of life and with your advancement they will come into play, you don't advance if you are emotionally repressed.
Good luck.

I met god. I accidentally killed him to see if I could and another "yahweh" came. Are they endless. I'm in big trouble but o well

Aquarius said:
After you dedicate and do the 40 days program get working on your throat chakra and do a psychic healing working, feeling emotions is a very important component of life and with your advancement they will come into play, you don't advance if you are emotionally repressed.
Good luck.

This may be the last question for now, but; if you were to decide to leave Satanism and thus, having Satan leave you, but then realize your mistake and wish to come back; will Satan still accept you? I'm asking because I have looked into the form of Satanism here and many others. I''ve also researched other forms of religion and portrayal of the Gods and some have unfortunately led me astray and I started doubting the Gods of humanity as well. I still didn't want to completely leave Satan but I was distant and worried. I did get to the point that I didn't completely consider myself a Satanist. Now I have looked into enough and even have friends tell me about their experiences in Spirituality and I've put together the fact that Satan and his Demons are naturally for humanity and I realized how foolish I was for thinking otherwise and now my trust in them is stronger than ever. I have felt that as I was going through that doubt that Satan has left me for a time of course. I also wonder if I will need to do the dedication ritual again as well? I do regret doubting in the first place and I do wish to follow Satan till the end and I have no doubt in their love for humanity anymore.

Actually, I'm gonna say this. Is it okay if I do the Chakra working and Psychic healing along with the 40 day meditation? Because I have tried it before and even though I've done the meditation for opening the Third Eye Chakra; I have been able to feel the energy being focused in, but I haven't noticed my Third Eye being completely opened. Also, I'm gonna say now that I have looked on the forum a bit more after posting the last one and I see that Satan does indeed accept those that turn back to him and learn from their mistakes. I do imagine that one reason he leaves in the first place is to let them know just how much the enemy is gonna do for them. Which is absolutely fuck all nothing. And would instead bring them down into complete torment. Thank you for your help so far and I will still start on the 40 day meditation again since I also haven't done any of the Chakra Spinning for quite a bit.

I have something I want to share and hopefully get some answers from other SS.

There was someone I contacted from my past once again, though he's in the Illuminati. Shortly afterwards, this I got from a psychic my mum knows. Basically what happened was, they drugged me with something that makes me do what they want and some shit happened to me.

What happened to me is not what I'm concerned about, but rather what that psychic said to my mum.

He said that those people were servants of Satan and that they were jealous of me.

Another thing I should add, that person I contacted is in the Illuminati.

What I do know from reading the JoS is that Satan had nothing to do with it, yet why did that psychic say they were servants of Satan? Keep in mind that psychic has helped me a lot but he is a Muslim.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your responses.

Thank you!

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

FlameGhost said:
Aquarius said:
Good luck.

This may be the last question for now, but; if you were to decide to leave Satanism and thus, having Satan leave you, but then realize your mistake and wish to come back; will Satan still accept you? I'm asking because I have looked into the form of Satanism here and many others. I''ve also researched other forms of religion and portrayal of the Gods and some have unfortunately led me astray and I started doubting the Gods of humanity as well. I still didn't want to completely leave Satan but I was distant and worried. I did get to the point that I didn't completely consider myself a Satanist. Now I have looked into enough and even have friends tell me about their experiences in Spirituality and I've put together the fact that Satan and his Demons are naturally for humanity and I realized how foolish I was for thinking otherwise and now my trust in them is stronger than ever. I have felt that as I was going through that doubt that Satan has left me for a time of course. I also wonder if I will need to do the dedication ritual again as well? I do regret doubting in the first place and I do wish to follow Satan till the end and I have no doubt in their love for humanity anymore.
Many times those doubts are literal psychic attacks, they are done purposefully to distance you from
The Gods.
You don't need to do any other dedication, Satan understands you more than anyone else, you can speak to him by visualising his sigil and expressing your emotions to him.

I want to get advice from SS about white-gold. Until the 40-day program, I thought of white gold matched with sunlight. In other words, I have been working while visualizing a side close to golden. However, recently, for more specific visualization, I had a question again about what white gold color was like, so I googled. When I googled, I found a white gold ring, which was close to silver. On the contrary, a color close to golden was included in the search results. I became very confused from here.

After all, 'What exactly is the white gold color?' is what I want to ask for help.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

HAIL SATAN!!

Recently been feeling half my aura white gold (right side) and half ether purple black. I am possessed by reptilian and can control her, she gives me suggestions on what to do, eat, exercise ect. Also occasionally she asks me to commit suicide but I ignore her unless it's a good idea. What do I do I feel like such a misfit everywhere

Can I start the Mercury square in the upcoming days for health ?
It is urgent since I recently saw NakedPluto saying having no nose is akin to death of spirituality and being out of touch of reality. My nose stays blocked 24x7.
I have started Perfect Health Working by sister Lydia 3 days ago.

Kokusz said:
Hi Lydia
I am planning to start your emotional healing working. Which one is a better date to start, September 20 or 28 (the waning Moon enters cancer)?

Waning moon is better for getting rid of something, but for emotional healing itself, I would go for the full moon. For this working, anyway.

My question goes like this, Can Gods create planets directly from ether or it's only nature that is capable of doing that?

AERZGh said:
I want to get advice from SS about white-gold. Until the 40-day program, I thought of white gold matched with sunlight. In other words, I have been working while visualizing a side close to golden. However, recently, for more specific visualization, I had a question again about what white gold color was like, so I googled. When I googled, I found a white gold ring, which was close to silver. On the contrary, a color close to golden was included in the search results. I became very confused from here.

After all, 'What exactly is the white gold color?' is what I want to ask for help.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

HAIL SATAN!!
Sun is white-gold.

so My plan is working on one chakra each day on its specific day, open it and then full meditation. But in full chakra meditation, it says if you only work on one chakra, you need to balance the others. What can I do to balance them?

Hello. I've been aware of magic for some time, but only been browsing JOS for a few days now. I've learned so much already and I feel like this is the brotherhood I need to help myself grow. My question is: where can I find more details on what a Binding Ritual is? I understand the premise of it, being something to connect a person to you, so that they cannot do you harm, or such, but I'd like to read the full details. I browsed the encyclopedia and didn't have any luck.

Lydia said:
Kokusz said:
Hi Lydia

Waning moon is better for getting rid of something, but for emotional healing itself, I would go for the full moon. For this working, anyway.

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

Henu the Great said:
Sun is white-gold.

Thank you for your replying :D

Despite your answer, I'm still in question. The problem is that the sun seen from the ground appears in various colors. Sometimes it looks very bright white,
image-10028-800.jpg

and sometimes yellow or goldedn.

truJRnpVqJWCE3EaEjvaTk-970-80.jpg.webp

But, If the sun is white-gold, these photos should correspond to white-gold. But in my eyes, it's only white and golden.
As explained on the JOS website, white and gold are different, and the white-gold I want to know is also different from them.

Still, my question seems to be alive.

Some may think that I am asking too basic questions when looking at me. However, I also tried in many ways to solve my question. the more detailed this topic was found, the more confused the situation became as opposed to becoming clearer.

In that context, I would like to seek an answer again.

Low Priest said:
Recently been feeling half my aura white gold (right side) and half ether purple black. I am possessed by reptilian and can control her, she gives me suggestions on what to do, eat, exercise ect. Also occasionally she asks me to commit suicide but I ignore her unless it's a good idea. What do I do I feel like such a misfit everywhere

That sounds pretty serious. Considering it tells you to kill yourself I don't think you have control of it. Why would you want to control a negative entity rather than demolish it?

Something feels really existentially wrong with this post.

Former Swordsman said:
Hello. I've been aware of magic for some time, but only been browsing JOS for a few days now. I've learned so much already and I feel like this is the brotherhood I need to help myself grow. My question is: where can I find more details on what a Binding Ritual is? I understand the premise of it, being something to connect a person to you, so that they cannot do you harm, or such, but I'd like to read the full details. I browsed the encyclopedia and didn't have any luck.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html
This is what JoS has.
But we usually just recommend to use the Isa rune without all the poppit stuff.

AERZGh said:
Some may think that I am asking too basic questions when looking at me. However, I also tried in many ways to solve my question. the more detailed this topic was found, the more confused the situation became as opposed to becoming clearer.

In that context, I would like to seek an answer again.
You are overcomplicating something simple.

White + gold = white-gold. It's that simple. When you look at the Sun it is excactly like that. A blend of both, which equals something new, which in this case is the aforementioned.

Low Priest said:
I'm not excactly well versed in mental health issues, but given what you have shared in the past, it could be that and/or hostile entities.

So basically you would want to to detaching rituals and/or healing workings. Combine them with healthy lifestyle.

Consider the possibility that you will not have endless chanches after a point,if you decide to suicide. You have been given this chance to fix as much as you can. Please do not throw it away.

I would like to know if there is any material on the forum or even on the JoS site that explains the cosmic cycles (Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kali). I've already read about it but the internet is full of dubious information and if I found some material on this site to study I would be more confident. I didn't even find the search engine on the JoS website, which they said they have now. If you can help me I appreciate it!

Thanks

Renascendo das cinzas said:
I would like to know if there is any material on the forum or even on the JoS site that explains the cosmic cycles (Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kali). I've already read about it but the internet is full of dubious information and if I found some material on this site to study I would be more confident. I didn't even find the search engine on the JoS website, which they said they have now. If you can help me I appreciate it!

Thanks

Here's a sermon by HPS Maxine on the topic 'Kali Yuga'.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25386&p=114426

Hi,
I had some questions:

What is the best position to practice getting into a trance ? I can't find a suitable chair to try getting into a trance. Can you actually get into a trance cross-legged ? I read that you can have your eyes open while in trance. Exactly which position is suitable to get into a trance open eyed ? Can you get into a trance cross-legged ? My neck starts hurting when I practice trance in cross legged position.

My last question is how would I know the state that I reach when practicing trance is already not trance ? What is the major distinction that separates trance stare from a non trance state ? Like a major thing which when observed gives confirmation that 'Okay, I have reached the trance state'.

Many of the valuable spiritual workings or knowledge given by the Jos has trance as a basic requirement. I feel that its a major threshold that every dedicated Satanist should cross at some point. I am also short pressed for time and need to get into a trance fast.

The deepest I have gone is with a pillow propped against the wall while my lower body from the neck shoulder lying flat against the bed. I tend to fall asleep in this position.

Due to some reasons, I want to use to Nauthiz to banish negative feelings. Can I do right now or I have to wait till waning moon?And must it be repeated for 40 days?

Username said:
Hi,
I had some questions:

What is the best position to practice getting into a trance ? I can't find a suitable chair to try getting into a trance. Can you actually get into a trance cross-legged ? I read that you can have your eyes open while in trance. Exactly which position is suitable to get into a trance open eyed ? Can you get into a trance cross-legged ? My neck starts hurting when I practice trance in cross legged position.

My last question is how would I know the state that I reach when practicing trance is already not trance ? What is the major distinction that separates trance stare from a non trance state ? Like a major thing which when observed gives confirmation that 'Okay, I have reached the trance state'.

Many of the valuable spiritual workings or knowledge given by the Jos has trance as a basic requirement. I feel that its a major threshold that every dedicated Satanist should cross at some point. I am also short pressed for time and need to get into a trance fast.

The deepest I have gone is with a pillow propped against the wall while my lower body from the neck shoulder lying flat against the bed. I tend to fall asleep in this position.

Maybe someone else should answer but; as I understand it you don't have to be crossed legged but the ideal position would be with a straight spine. I have gotten into the deepest trance while sitting in a comfortable chair a bit laid back. One can also meditate lying down. The most important thing is concentration and dedication for it. I personally feel I've been lacking a bit lately. I was mostly dedicated to meditation when I was new to JoS, but it's time to get serious again.

xlnt said:
Username said:
Hi,
I had some questions:

Maybe someone else should answer but; as I understand it you don't have to be crossed legged but the ideal position would be with a straight spine. I have gotten into the deepest trance while sitting in a comfortable chair a bit laid back. One can also meditate lying down. The most important thing is concentration and dedication for it. I personally feel I've been lacking a bit lately. I was mostly dedicated to meditation when I was new to JoS, but it's time to get serious again.

Okay,
Thank you for your reply.

homeraee said:
Due to some reasons, I want to use to Nauthiz to banish negative feelings. Can I do right now or I have to wait till waning moon?And must it be repeated for 40 days?

There is a full moon is Pisces coming, I'd wait until then.

GoldenxChild1 said:
homeraee said:

There is a full moon is Pisces coming, I'd wait until then.

Waning moon is better for ending things.

Waxing moon is to increase something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back