Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[3 DAYS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 28-30] / RTR Schedule September - 28th to September 30th - 2021

slyscorpion said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Excellent MEGA folder. And I put this schedule on the Tor site RTRs page. The more redundancy, the better. :D

I like the set up on that page a lot it is easy to link to all rituals and rtrs. Thank you
Exactly! I find it very convenient to have the links right there on each day! For anyone who prefers that format, here it is on a normal non-Tor website:

http://666pages.com/SoaringEagle666/RTRschedule.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.

HP Hooded Cobra 666 or others who can answer 2 save time how do we multiply all other RTR rituals other than Final RTR. Do we multiply the vibrations and leave the affirmations the same or do we multiply everything

Hail Satan

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Exactly! I find it very convenient to have the links right there on each day! For anyone who prefers that format, here it is on a normal non-Tor website:

http://666pages.com/SoaringEagle666/RTRschedule.html

Very nice! I have a written RTR book and I wrote out the schedule so I can put a checkmark to each one after completion to keep track, but your page will be very handy for many people :)

Blackdragon666 said:
My phone got damaged so I will be off the forums for a while untill I get a new one. Stay strong everyone and let's get busy with the war!

Hail Satan!

See you soon brother!

Rroco88 said:
Henu the Great said:
Weassel said:
Installed, wait i knew of an app for android with a password that i forgot for final rituals which one was it please... i cant find it anymore, or which one do you mean?
Never heard of such an app.

I was referring to an application that by tapping on the phone screen you can see the number of taps. Which is great for keeping count for rtrs since I do not want to use my mala beads for this.

Here's the app I think they were referring to:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41482

I personally use both this app (which I mainly use for more reps RTR) and tap count on my phone (usually for mantras above 108 reps). Both can be used for RTRs tho. :)
Use this was thank you!
Ehhh and now I remember that in order to get it to work I need to make a copy of it using ES File Explorer or how it was called xD

Let's show the jews why you don't fuck with our Gods.

Hail Satan!!!

SATchives said:
Blackdragon666 said:
My phone got damaged so I will be off the forums for a while untill I get a new one. Stay strong everyone and let's get busy with the war!

Hail Satan!

I recommend getting something like a pixel 3, which is a good under 100$ used phone, and putting grapheneOS on it, which is a private centered degoogled OS, just make sure you get the google version, which you can find if you search on swappa under (pixel 3) under (unlocked) should say google edition, as long as one of the pictures the buyer posted shows the OEM settings be able to be used (verizon has their OEM unlock setting permanently grayed out)

then you just follow the tutorial at graphene os website and its as easy as clicking a few things.
Thank you for this. I'd have to import from Amazon but I'll keep this in mind.

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
I want to tell you a little bit about today's experience with the RTR, I started yesterday and everything was fine, actually I had no major problems.
Today I was able to do the FRTR and curse Israel, it turns out that I could not finish the others because after this one I felt really tired and with little energy, so I decided to go out a little and recharge myself with the energy of the sun and that helped me, although father satan is always with us because I could not complete them all, so I want to ask you, but first I want to clarify that I am new in this Satanism I have just two months I could say, judicious learning and meditating a lot.
My question is, what is the reason for these energy drops?
In my experience it is the first time I do the RTR but I think I'm not ready to do them all yet.
If I do only two, can I do them and do they have an effect?
thank you very much for your answer
Hail Satan!

If we can't do all the rituals in a day, which ones should we prioritize? Clearly the Curse Israel Ritual is the most important through the month but is that true even on the bolded days?

DemonsAreOurFriends said:
If we can't do all the rituals in a day, which ones should we prioritize? Clearly the Curse Israel Ritual is the most important through the month but is that true even on the bolded days?
FRTR, tetragrammaton and shattering the jewish soul.

Yeye95 said:
I want to tell you a little bit about today's experience with the RTR, I started yesterday and everything was fine, actually I had no major problems.
Today I was able to do the FRTR and curse Israel, it turns out that I could not finish the others because after this one I felt really tired and with little energy, so I decided to go out a little and recharge myself with the energy of the sun and that helped me, although father satan is always with us because I could not complete them all, so I want to ask you, but first I want to clarify that I am new in this Satanism I have just two months I could say, judicious learning and meditating a lot.
In my experience it is the first time I do the RTR but I think I'm not ready to do them all yet.
Hail Satan!

These RTR rituals are real, and they have a real effect on the world. They have a real energy. When you do them, you are contributing energy into them. It takes some real work to do them. As a beginner, you have a small amount of energy. So you use energy to do RTR, and you feel tired after.

Do whatever is in your ability. Do as much as you can, but do not do more than you can handle. If you have the opportunity, it would be great if you could take a break after doing some RTRs and come back later to do the rest of them. Have some time for your body to go back to normal and have more energy again.

All of this will get easier for you. You will have more energy, and it won't be as hard.

DemonsAreOurFriends said:
Focus on the other ones that are specific to those bold days. You can focus on curse israel on the other non bold days.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thanks HP Cobra. I have a good feeling about this schedule. Specifically, the outcome of the schedule.

Here's a MEGA folder i made for this schedule for everyone's benefit. It has everything we need (rituals,mp3s,energy raising,etc).

MEGA FOLDER FOR THE CURRENT RTR SCHEDULE

Excellent. And I put this schedule on the Tor site RTRs page. The more redundancy, the better. :D

This page is awesome. Extremely useful, makes everything much easier. Thanks SE666

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thanks HP Cobra. I have a good feeling about this schedule. Specifically, the outcome of the schedule.

Here's a MEGA folder i made for this schedule for everyone's benefit. It has everything we need (rituals,mp3s,energy raising,etc).

MEGA FOLDER FOR THE CURRENT RTR SCHEDULE

Excellent. And I put this schedule on the Tor site RTRs page. The more redundancy, the better. :D

Excellent idea as per usual. I think this might be introduced as a constant in the next schedule. It's easy to just have to click literally on the ritual, and very practical.

Something to think about for everyone. It's obvious the enemy is way less powerful now and may will be even more so in the future. Psychic attacks may also mostly stop or give out all together.

However before just saying we won or doing less with RTR's or any of that remember anything you can about the energy six or seven years ago on earth or maybe even when you were a kid if you sensed the Astral or from past lives anything you can get with this where you can remember it.

Remember the relentlessness of enemy attacks when they happened to where the Gods had to help some people and they became overwhelming.

Read about How Maxine and other members were attacked when starting out its on various pages on the main site.

Keep that in mind as motivation. We have to be as relentless as they were till they are gone.

Just because it is better doesn't mean it's over don't let up.

Do not forget we can't let them build it back up. We have to keep going till it's totally gone and can't be repaired.

Try to remember you will feel even better about today. These Jew holidays are less enemy energy than an average day 3 years ago.

Maybe do even more now than you did then. The more we do the faster it goes down all the way.

Yeye95 said:
Hail Satan!

In my experience, after I rest for fifteen minutes and charge my aura by the use of solar energies, I clean my aura to remove that heavy feeling.

How to Clean Your Aura:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Returning Curses Part 1:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

After that, make sure that you can still do one more meditation for an Aura of Protection to recharge your aura. Even if it lasts for only four to five minutes is already fine.

Conclusion: Do meditations that you can take. Three reps of RTR a week might be better than nine times once a week. You can also speak or whisper the repetitions instead of vibrating them. All of them have the same effect, only do vibrations if you have the time.

Make sure you are also eating and sleeping well. Recently, I healed someone close to my friend for almost an hour and decided to take a walk, only for me to go home wanting to eat a lot. I was even shaking.

Hopefully this answers your question :D

GoldenxChild1 said:
I started today, and afterwards I did submerge myself and chakras in white gold light for cleansing purposes, as well as, a yoga session. However, I got in a terrible mood after I was done. Not Immediately but in a few minutes I was very somber. I even got in a dispute with my Dad and was pissed that I couldn't find my laundry card. Just very short tempered.

Am I not doing enough cleaning? I was chipper just before I started.

Add another one repetition of cleaning and immediately after cleaning, you should do an Aura of Protection. Also move around in the physical and charge your aura with solar energies before you do AoP. It helps :D

In my experience, cleaning does help, but I felt immediate confusion once I decided to focus on the physical. I had to sit down and begrudgingly do my AoP knowing that the joos are larping around throwing their curses at us. Typical of them :roll:

Aura of Protection by Inanna:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&hilit=Lydia&sid=9951b5968a3521b48e8c86b423e553fd

Idk if it's still planned but I heard that biden on Thursday (today) has an announcement on how to the government plans to deal with the "delta variant". Here we go.

hailourtruegod said:
Idk if it's still planned but I heard that biden on Thursday (today) has an announcement on how to the government plans to deal with the "delta variant". Here we go.

I think Biden is literally on a mission to financially crash the United States. If he keeps printing trillions for this, while giving people literally nothing, he will keep raising inflation, and he will blow the US inflation to shreds.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I think Biden is literally on a mission to financially crash the United States. If he keeps printing trillions for this, while giving people literally nothing, he will keep raising inflation, and he will blow the US inflation to shreds.

Definitely seems so. He also is getting in the way of the Supreme Court as well. There's no fairness in politics anymore or whatever was left. Even our Supreme Court bows to him now. 7 million people will stop having unemployment benefits fron the governement even though there's literally more than 10 million job openings in America but the damage is already done to the middle class/mom and pop shops and I'm sure biden will soon do another executive order that will cost more tax dollars from the American citizens . All the while lying that he's doing it because he cares. Biden and his board are psychopaths.

GoldenxChild1 said:

When you are cleaning, make sure you clean specifically for Hebrew curses. The best time to do this is after an RTR. In a case with little time, just do a 3x RTR, then clean specifically any curses, and you should feel better. General cleaning will help, but you are using the same energy to clean all the negativity on you, so it is less focused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDs2uB0Wr7g&lc=UgxLBbPH1vSEEFt3svR4AaABAg

Just adding itty bitty little fire into the inferno here :cool:

Added a comment on a Christard channel like that and in less than 10 mins there were over 25 likes! :D

I look over the rituals as I do them and I just realized something. But those ending part where we clean our aura at end of the ritual. Do we have to clean our aura after each part of the ritual? Or can we just clean our aura at end of all F-RTR and other curse rituals for that day?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

But that is so dumb on his part logically that won't help his side its like suicide. Why would they do that. It was when there was a financial collapse in Germany Hitler rose up. It is likely this will end them.

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.

HP Hooded Cobra 666 or others who can answer 2 save time how do we multiply all other RTR rituals other than Final RTR. Do we multiply the vibrations and leave the affirmations the same or do we multiply everything

Hail Satan
Answering this cause no one else did.

Multiples of 9 is probably best. You leave the affirmations as is and say them the same amount of times. Like for example blood sacrifice reversal ritual 18 27 36 45 54 etc it depends on how much you want to do and this doesn't mean you have to do all the other rtrs the same amount of times you could do one 9 like regular and multiply the other(s)

Hope this helps. You could put more focus on the one you think is most important. Do not change the numbers on tetra or shattering though in any way.

Goodluck

Here's another COHENcidence.

During these jewish rat holidays, "creepy joe" decided to take steps towards forcing employers with 100 or more employees to require the covid vax, for all their employees.

Again with this BS jewish tactic of slowly turning up the heat. pedo joe says: "to require a vax OR weekly testing" to prevent an immediate hostile reaction from the slowly waking NPCs. Only to later nullify the "OR" part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BsiKl3WzRI

Can someone please help me!! I want to participate in crushing these Jew fucks bu I am a little confused on something. First about the FRTR it says vibrate each of the words 9 times for example on the first one VAHT.FUHT.VUHT.VUHSS.OUT.OUTH.VAHSS do I go through all of them once nine times or do I say VAHT nine times then FUHT nine times then VUHT nine times and so on. Can someone please clear this up. I am very anal about making sure things are done right. My time is very limited I don’t want to be wasting it. Also I can’t figure out how to do the killing Tetragrammaton for the life of me. The instructions don’t make any clear sense. Please advise fast. I need to do this now

Invictus said:
Here's another COHENcidence.

During these jewish rat holidays, "creepy joe" decided to take steps towards forcing employers with 100 or more employees to require the covid vax, for all their employees.

Again with this BS jewish tactic of slowly turning up the heat. pedo joe says: "to require a vax OR weekly testing" to prevent an immediate hostile reaction from the slowly waking NPCs. Only to later nullify the "OR" part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BsiKl3WzRI

This is very bad. We know based on data that this is not as deadly as claimed constantly. To abuse people to these levels is purely irrational. But we know what is going on and it's to be expected.

What sense does it make to leave people unemployed during the pandemic on top of it? If these unemployed people get sick, what is going to happen? They will be left to die destitute?

These people are totally insane. They are preparing many more things for September. This is why it's crucial we stay ON TOP of the schedule.

Stay strong always.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

onemage619 said:
Can someone please help me!! I want to participate in crushing these Jew fucks bu I am a little confused on something. First about the FRTR it says vibrate each of the words 9 times for example on the first one VAHT.FUHT.VUHT.VUHSS.OUT.OUTH.VAHSS do I go through all of them once nine times or do I say VAHT nine times then FUHT nine times then VUHT nine times and so on. Can someone please clear this up. I am very anal about making sure things are done right. My time is very limited I don’t want to be wasting it. Also I can’t figure out how to do the killing Tetragrammaton for the life of me. The instructions don’t make any clear sense. Please advise fast. I need to do this now
Your correct you do day VAHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next FUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next VUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next as you blot out one your done with each letter. Affirmations have no multiple tetra and soul shattering have no multiple in vibrations and affirmations

Tetra where it says on rows 1234 you vibrate each 3 times and blot out row 1 - 123 is to be vibrated 6 times then blot out row 2 of the upside-down triangle - 12 is to be vibrated 9 times then blot out row 3 of upside-down triangle - 1 is to be vibrated 12 times then you blot out the final row

How that helps, where your stuck ask

Due to the severity of the inhumane laws that are being heaped on in my country and many more freedom/privacy strangling laws on the way. I've started taking this a lot more serious now but I've also suffered attacks: such as someone from the US who has a strong support for the CCP (whether this is a meme or not) attempting to sign into my steam account and receiving a message from the bank asking me to input a number to approve a transaction at 2 this morning when I was asleep...

While this is extremely irritating it gives me a sense of happiness (not sure how to describe it) that I am contributing and making an impact along side all of you.

KEEP UP THE RTR'S EVERYONE, THESE FUCKS ARE FEELING THE IMPACT OF OUR RTR'S

HAIL SATAN :smile:

Is it normal to fall asslep during the rituals? I do all 6 rituals one after another. Well, today was only 4, but the point is I perform all in a row. Does that drain me somehow?
This is to the point of me actually falling asleep during the affirmation one time. It's really strange. Usually starts happening by the 2nd/3rd ritual.
I've tried raising my energies but it doesn't seem to work against it. Or maybe I didn't raise enough energy. What do you guys usually do? How many vibrations of which mantras to raise the energies? If this also happens to you, that is.

Invictus2 said:
Is it normal to fall asslep during the rituals? I do all 6 rituals one after another. Well, today was only 4, but the point is I perform all in a row. Does that drain me somehow?
This is to the point of me actually falling asleep during the affirmation one time. It's really strange. Usually starts happening by the 2nd/3rd ritual.
I've tried raising my energies but it doesn't seem to work against it. Or maybe I didn't raise enough energy. What do you guys usually do? How many vibrations of which mantras to raise the energies? If this also happens to you, that is.
Rituals drain energy.

I would recommed splitting the effort in half, if you are unable to commit 100% to all of them at once.

We are individuals so one person doing 27 reps is 54 for another, and so on. Keep that in mind. Also the rate of recovery varies greatly.

Lasollor said:
onemage619 said:
Your correct you do day VAHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next FUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next VUHT 9 times (or a multiple of 9) then the next as you blot out one your done with each letter. Affirmations have no multiple tetra and soul shattering have no multiple in vibrations and affirmations

Tetra where it says on rows 1234 you vibrate each 3 times and blot out row 1 - 123 is to be vibrated 6 times then blot out row 2 of the upside-down triangle - 12 is to be vibrated 9 times then blot out row 3 of upside-down triangle - 1 is to be vibrated 12 times then you blot out the final row

How that helps, where your stuck ask

I think HP HoodedCobra said once that is ok to go through all of them and both variants are equaly powerful. But I could remember wrong, it would be great to get clarify again

Henu the Great said:
Invictus2 said:
Rituals drain energy.

I would recommed splitting the effort in half, if you are unable to commit 100% to all of them at once.

We are individuals so one person doing 27 reps is 54 for another, and so on. Keep that in mind. Also the rate of recovery varies greatly.

Is it just as normal to not feel any drain? I usually don't feel much, just feel like I need to clean afterwards, but not drained.

SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus2 said:
Rituals drain energy.

Is it just as normal to not feel any drain? I usually don't feel much, just feel like I need to clean afterwards, but not drained.
It is. You are definitely not the only one in that department.

On the other hand, for me this round of reversing the curse upon the goat was a little difficult. Not draining but I did notice more resistance than usual. I assume that's because they're trying (and failing) to specifically use this lines of their cursebook.

SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:
Invictus2 said:
Rituals drain energy.

If you have a lot and plenty, you will hardly feel anything like that. But eventually everyone has a limit, so be aware of this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you have a lot and plenty, you will hardly feel anything like that. But eventually everyone has a limit, so be aware of this.

This is confusing to me. A lot and plenty of what? My friends Aura for example, his aura can make lights turn on if he concentrates, but it drains him, and he describes feeling very drained afterwards as well. He's only about a year dedicated but clearly he has naturally strong aura. But I don't have anything particularly amazing like that, nor feel like my aura is that strong, although I can't measure it.

Logic would dictate he should one who doesn't feel as drained if his aura is that strong, not me, so clearly my knowledge has to be flawed in some way. What exactly is happening/being used up that causes that? It hardly seems to be bio electricity alone if he has a lot more than me. Is there a different spiritual energy that these rituals use?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:
Rituals drain energy.

Does that mean I'm doing something wrong? Not raising enough energy? Not doing enough meditation daily?

Also, to reply to Henu, I can't. This is the only time during the day that I can have this free time that I use to perform all of these rituals, followed by the Returning Curses 1/2 working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back