Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This guy was wondering if you could throw some curses at him

Talk about reeking of cringe and boomerism. Why waste time with this fool? He will never reach out to the intelligentsia or the young folks. It's impossible for anyone that has a boomer mentality (this goes for some younger people as well). The ratio of the video shows our soon to be victory over them.

In his video he said, "why aren't you guys answering my questions" but then in the comments he writes this, "I delete their post because they LIE and think they can have a free platform to promote their false god and coward! THIS IS WHY THE REAL GOD had me do this. Severing some fictitious ties with these inbred demons! You see, I've spoken out against JEWRY, These inbred nazi ASSumed I was one of them WRONG! I serve and LOVE JESUS..not hitler!"

Or in other words,
"Answer my questions Devil!! Shut up why are you talking Devil??"

Most boomer xians have very poor cognitive abilities and I actually kind of felt bad for him and feel second hand embarrassment if he's actaully just a Gentile who's brainwashed and not some jewish agent. The video itself reeks of mental instability. I see some of our people tried to respond in the comments but he has deleted them and only let's the like button be shown in the comments.

All he did was project. He's the obvious coward by his own actions and everything he said about Hitler not answering prayers is obvious projection. Like we beg to our Gods like the weak xians do. Hitler, Himmler or Goebbels said (I'm paraphrasing) "we do not beg to our creator for that would be an insult to our very own existence." Doesn't matter if I don't remember who exactly said it. Semantics. The point is made.

I really hope you're not asking us to waste time to curse him but if you really want to then just do the Curse israel RTR and focus on him. He supposedly hates jewry bit is promoting their nonsense so idk how that would work.

A waste of time for a waste of life.

If he let's you guys talk in the comments then that's fine. Seems like his viewers weren't happy either so that'll make it worse for him.

Also the banker thing has already been addressed. These rats own everything even back then so having to play ball instead of being the fake person the jews made Hitler to be (just wanting to control everything) makes sense.

It takes too much energy for most people to take out someone in the physical anyways without spending a lot of time and effort at it.

Someone should only try to do it if it's something really needed or worth it for them cause of serious offense or no other options in dealing with the person. Not just random stuff like this.

Our time would be better spent doing other things here like the curse Israel ritual.

Bitchute said:
This video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred
Lol.

FancyMancy changes VPN location:!:

hailourtruegod said:
Talk about reeking of cringe and boomerism. Why waste time with this fool? He will never reach out to the intelligentsia or the young folks. It's impossible for anyone that has a boomer mentality (this goes for some younger people as well). The ratio of the video shows our soon to be victory over them.

Do you mind explaining more on boomer mentality some specifics? I think for the people such as myself and others who aren't familiar with it especially considering my family is not a post-WW2 bible thumped idiots.

I'm aware boomer = a person who is born sometime between '45-'70 or post-boomer generation with boomer mentality. Bible thumped and believing in non-sensensical and illogical things.

For example this person as you put it is fucking up big time and showing his Christian-ism as well as Judeo-bolshevik indoctrination he is the perfect Marxist fool. He deliberately picks and deletes comments especially our comments. So he is mentally unstable, wants to be cursed or maybe he is being cursed by someone or something, never know. AND yet he deletes what we state.

For someone who proclaims "he writes this, "I delete their post because they LIE and think they can have a free platform to promote their false god and coward! THIS IS WHY THE REAL GOD had me do this". Well funny enough despite bitchute being a bit jewy it's free-er than jewtube as this video may be deleted on youtube for being a troll video.

Funny enough BECAUSE Bitchute is a FREE-ER platform we have a open and even constitutional right to express our views. As a matter of fact on a medical basis we have the right to inform this person "Dude your fucking crazy A.F."

In the end I'm glad this video exists and I'm glad this mentality exists. Like HP.Cobra said in his recent sermon let the xtians and jews be pushed to fight each other and we'll take the intelligentsia of the xtians the ones who literally can understand 1+1 = 2 not this retard. And when xtianity in full communist powerfisted glory proclaims victory due to larger biomass. They turn around and it's like "Gutten Tag everyone" it's time to learn about the real God.

Funny for a person who proclaims themselves wanting to be cursed and yet deletes comments due to some perceived messiah complex of being "see I deleted them and their false Gods and whatnot".

It reminds me of xtians that state Godless heathens. I've never heard jews state such things if anything they are always careful to not raise too much the Pagan question so xtians don't catch on. IF anything it's the opposite, THEY the xtians are Godless xtians, we Pagan/Satanists are God-full heathens. I mean we have Gods for everything in a civilization. But their feeble minds don't comprehend things too well.

I'm glad this video exists because it's proof that xtianity = mental cancer. Just more ammunition for us to use against the semitic mentality.

It's like the Rabbi from Europa: The last battle. We jews go country to country eliminating the intelligentsia till the only intelligent people left behind are us jews.

This is the perfect Hank Hill(King of the Hill) meme "What has the MTV done to you" said to Bobby Hill, Well in this case "What has the xtianity done to you goyim".

Seriously is this what being a xtian is all about. Honestly sometimes I'd rather have the old school communistic subverter anti-Roman, Roman era xtian. Like one prominent NS quote. I'd rather have the old economic communists than the psychobabble communists who label everyone mentally ill. At least with the eco-commies we can shoot, stab, beat, and blow them up and they are willing to put up a fight. Now a days they label anyone a loonie and have the authorities on you.

Talk about a perfect xtian. A perfectly stupid xtian at that.

FancyMancy said:
Bitchute said:

Lol.

I am so fucking tired with this crap from bitchute.

hailourtruegod said:
I really hope you're not asking us to waste time to curse him but if you really want to then just do the Curse israel RTR and focus on him. He supposedly hates jewry bit is promoting their nonsense so idk how that would work.
Well, I wanted you guys to see this shit more than anything.

Personally I think the guy is a Joo from his raspy voice but he may just be a smoker.

He deleted anything that I would write.

I even pointed out the the bible is against free speech too but he deleted that too.

Now he blocked the comments on that video and other's before it.

I was frustrated that's why I think I chose this topic title.

Fuck this guy he's probably a Joo!

of the true light said:
Well, I wanted you guys to see this shit more than anything.

Personally I think the guy is a Joo from his raspy voice but he may just be a smoker.

He deleted anything that I would write.

I even pointed out the the bible is against free speech too but he deleted that too.

Now he blocked the comments on that video and other's before it.

I was frustrated that's why I think I chose this topic title.

Fuck this guy he's probably a Joo!

Sorry if that part sounded a bit too aggressive. I was blown away by how unstable that guy's mental process was. I understand where you're coming from and like Gear88 said, its good you posted this so we can expose the mind of a full-blown xian. Even if it is a jew it still works on our favor since they act the same once a xian is at this level.

In addition to the specific origin of the word boomer it was made to badly generalize a generation while using some truth (a usual jew tactic). So it's a bit broad the way I use it too but the best way I can explain a boomer mentality is someone who is very out of touch and tries to fit in. There's people at this same age who are level headed and respectable and them being out if touch can be understandable and also there's who know how to actually "fit in".

Some examples of young boomers would be the guy from the parkland school shooting. Idk if he's an actual kid or an agent like some conspiracy people have said. I've seen his Twitter and many tend to feel second hand embarrassment every time he ties to make something go viral. Meme or a joke. Even leftists like Shoeonhead rags on him for acting this way.

On the other side you have people like Luke Rudkowski (spelling?) from WeAreChange. He tries to talk hip and it comes off as cringe and when he does act in this manner he doesn't get much traction in his posts.

Then there's this guy in that video which you pretty much explained his problem perfectly but I just call it boomerism.

As you can see I use it a bit broadly but my mistake was not being considerate of the older people here who might take it the wrong way.

The reason I use these terms is because most of these meme terms can be used against those who are against us. Just like the NPC meme we can use cancel culture ( like Thomas has recommended), the word boomer and even the word Karen, etc against them.

The latter for example, that jewess barbara spectre is the ultimate Karen. She's in a whole race's business telling them what to do and how to act. The epitome of what Karen is supposed to mean.

One can use this term towards the radical leftist since they butt in innocent people's business all the time as well.

hailourtruegod said:
The reason I use these terms is because most of these meme terms can be used against those who are against us. Just like the NPC meme we can use cancel culture ( like Thomas has recommended), the word boomer and even the word Karen, etc against them.

The latter for example, that jewess barbara spectre is the ultimate Karen. She's in a whole race's business telling them what to do and how to act. The epitome of what Karen is supposed to mean.

One can use this term towards the radical leftist since they butt in innocent people's business all the time as well.

Gotcha that reminds me of the Republican(Republicuck) meme. The Anti-Fa autonomous zones. Instead of using leftists language call it a No-Go zone or a PMC zone. If you think about it from a perspective BLM and Anti-FA are acting like Private Military Corporations. Like for example Biden threw them under the bus by calling them domestic terrorists when the leftists were used as useful idiots and thrown under the bus for being done with them. Thanks for getting us in office now we used you and shall throw you away.

I see now. Glad you also explained the Karen meme. I understand it's more of a Mid-Western U.S. soccer mom meme here in the States. And it's hard to gauge a proper definition. I'd rather see more political high-end 300IQ definitions rather than street definitions. Both serve their purpose on the ground-level and on the upper strata. But sometimes you need a hard-back definition.

Yes using their stuff against them like I said it's about studying the reaction they provide and reacting right back. For example like I said call it a no-go zone or terrorist zone or PMC zone or hostile military invasion zone. As autonomous zones with BLM and Anti-Fa can be considered seizing of U.S. territory and you can call the National Guard or Military on them. The border crisis is a sheer invasion. I know they are civilians but the drug cartels and the Governments of these nations are literally putting those people under the fire of the U.S. military. I can see A-10s, AC-130s, and M249s discharging on the invaders. Extreme I know but some don't find it wrong. Maybe even go so far as to believe it's the proper course of action. We don't want to be murderers of innocent but it's a tens of billions of dollars of issues.

Anyways thanks for answering it seems you've known about these memes for some time and have delved into counter-memeing technology to blockchain into reality so people are more aware i.e. use the enemies strength to lean against them on their weaknesses like in martial arts if it's a big guy go for the knees and legs and try and use his advantages against them.

(P.S. I don't think this guy is a jew, funny as critical as I sound, some people over use this on some level it makes us unprofessional to a degree. But even though he sounds like a redneck smoker kinda like Alex Jones and his raspy voice. This guy IS on some level not a jew but acting like one. He goes Hitler this and that and sometimes I wonder what people's problem with Hitler is. If this guy isn't thumped with propaganda then I can see him accepting his mistake and learning. But this guy is thumped with biblacy and the cult of the holocaust.)

FYI I think this guy is a perfect example of the American and British Liberalism concept further along the Manchesterism. Individual good over Common good. Like https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62283. I assume this guy is gung ho Americana Guns and muh freedom, muh individuality. Not denying individualism but Humanity sits in a position where these concepts cause more harm than good.

I think in the end this guy is just ignorant and he feeds his stupidity with it. Even I who've deep dived WW2 and try and hunt down obscure information. Even I wouldn't make a video expressing NS it's such a destroyed and hidden facet of reality I'd be at risk at procuring false information.

But again "What the hell is peoples problem with Hitler?". Reminds me of the feminist meme Imaginary Problems > Real Problems.

Weassel said:
FancyMancy said:
Bitchute said:

Lol.

I am so fucking tired with this crap from bitchute.
Yeah. It's England-based, so...!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back