Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[3 DAYS ADDED - SEPTEMBER 28-30] / RTR Schedule September - 28th to September 30th - 2021

I have a couple questions:

Take this as an example

Raise your energies and vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

RAHB-DEEM-AHB • REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH • KHAHL-EESH-AYV • HAHR-YAYZZ-UHG •

TSEHR-EH-LEH • MAHT-OHN-OH-AH-LOHK-TEH • VAHL-AH • REE-AHSS-HAH •

AHSS-AHN-AYV

Do I vibrate RAHB-DEEM-AHB 9 times like the FRTR,
RAHB-DEEM-AHB • REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH • KHAHL-EESH-AYV • HAHR-YAYZZ-UHG • 9 times, or the entire thing in one go, and repeat 9 times? In rituals like these, on the previous schedule, I was vibrating each line 9 times. Not sure if it's the correct way.

Also, you said we are to rest after this. I have been resting for years while my Brothers and Sisters were fighting... I just got back to the fight a few weeks ago. And I have been doing the FRTR everyday, with more or less reps depending on my free time. Don't really feel like resting. With that said, what should I be doing on the days that there will not be a schedule? I take it the FRTR, and Curse Israel would be a good idea?

Hail Satan!!

Personal Growth said:
The Camel, The Lion and the Child.

I am doing all 3 parts of the Final RTR, I start with the Shattering Jewish Protection then the Final RTR and I finish it with Tetragrammation RTR but it is only 1 so far I do intend to add more in the future. But I would rather introduce new meditations or rituals gradually. As I have said all I basically know is music, video games and videos so its difficult for me still to do the meditations but I am persevering through them and getting them done.

And what has kept me going or even in a sense gave me a push in the right direction to even add an RTR was the posts HP Cobra had made about The Camel, The Lion and the Child I am listening to the side of my mind that tells me to do the meditations and rituals and not the side that tells me to worry about it another time.

I will definitely add more rituals and meditations but I don't want to heap a lot of work on myself straight away it will just turn me away and back to video games which I still am playing but the time I spend on these has drastically reduced since I've played every single game I owe and I've prioritized meditation more. Especially my working to overcome a phobia of mine.

HAIL SATAN :smile:

Blackdragon666 said:
My phone got damaged so I will be off the forums for a while untill I get a new one. Stay strong everyone and let's get busy with the war!

Hail Satan!

I recommend getting something like a pixel 3, which is a good under 100$ used phone, and putting grapheneOS on it, which is a private centered degoogled OS, just make sure you get the google version, which you can find if you search on swappa under (pixel 3) under (unlocked) should say google edition, as long as one of the pictures the buyer posted shows the OEM settings be able to be used (verizon has their OEM unlock setting permanently grayed out)

then you just follow the tutorial at graphene os website and its as easy as clicking a few things.

Invictus2 said:

Take this as an example

AHSS-AHN-AYV

RAHB-DEEM-AHB • REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH • KHAHL-EESH-AYV • HAHR-YAYZZ-UHG • 9 times, or the entire thing in one go, and repeat 9 times? In rituals like these, on the previous schedule, I was vibrating each line 9 times. Not sure if it's the correct way.

Also, you said we are to rest after this. I have been resting for years while my Brothers and Sisters were fighting... I just got back to the fight a few weeks ago. And I have been doing the FRTR everyday, with more or less reps depending on my free time. Don't really feel like resting. With that said, what should I be doing on the days that there will not be a schedule? I take it the FRTR, and Curse Israel would be a good idea?

Hail Satan!!
You have to vibrate everything once, then go back to the first word and vibrate everything again for the second time and so on for 9 times.

For example:
AHSS-AHN-AYV

Then:
AHSS-AHN-AYV

And so on.

As for the break period, you can do the FRTR during that time. It's important not to work so hard until you're exhausted, because you won't have the same energy for the next schedule. Whatever we do, we also need a break to recharge.

Looking forward to this, I love doing the Kol Nidrei RTR especially, it feels so peaceful to do it.

Invictus2 said:
The entire paragraph, all the reverse hebrew, in one go, is one round. Then repeat :)

Looks like we gonna surprise kikes with an early gift with some people going ahead of scheme hehehehe

slyscorpion said:
Invictus said:
If anyone needs more motivation, the US president had another virtual meeting with jews (jewish high holidays virtual call).

In the first minute, he admitted to having a rabbi. Then doubled down. Then, a jew on the virtual call also introduced the rabbi as "the president's rabbi". After the jews finish croaking, biden asked for permission to speak.

Look at the dislike to like ratio. People are probably confused that he ran as a devoted catholic. Maybe the NPCs will wake up and realize who's calling the shots. Not biden, at least not entirely. WE NEED to sabotage their holidays with our rituals.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESOGy2LTVQQ

No one wants or voted for this 😒

"That's my Rabbi".
"I spent my time going to the Tree of Life Synagogue".

Lol, that's how the US president is spending his time I guess.

Invictus said:
If anyone needs more motivation, the US president had another virtual meeting with jews (jewish high holidays virtual call).

In the first minute, he admitted to having a rabbi. Then doubled down. Then, a jew on the virtual call also introduced the rabbi as "the president's rabbi". After the jews finish croaking, biden asked for permission to speak.

Look at the dislike to like ratio. People are probably confused that he ran as a devoted catholic. Maybe the NPCs will wake up and realize who's calling the shots. Not biden, at least not entirely. WE NEED to sabotage their holidays with our rituals.

It has 6.4k views and 2.5k dislikes ahahhaha

Weassel said:
Henu the Great said:
I installed tap counter on my phone just for the short and easy rtrs, like Curse Israel rtr, so I can keep easily count and do many in row with one affirmation at the end. Six, or nine of those take very short amount of time, like less than 20 minutes of a day, and surely it counters quite a few hooknose torah chanters. Which is excactly what each and every one of us is called to do.

Curse them, and bless us. Hail Satan.
Installed, wait i knew of an app for android with a password that i forgot for final rituals which one was it please... i cant find it anymore, or which one do you mean?

Password is 666.

App looks like some kind of settings.

Invictus2 said:

Take this as an example

AHSS-AHN-AYV

Hail Satan!!
These RTRs you do the entire paragraph 9 times. It is a written verse, and you reverse the whole thing.

Friendly reminder to everyone, especially for newbies or someone who's being attacked by the enemy on rabies, that Aura Cleaning is just as important as Aura of Protection (though the latter is more effective with the former)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

As anyone with spiritual knowledge will understand, this act of attack, as with any effect, can have a counter-effect. The enemy is cursing 24/7, all days of the year. When someone does that, some negativity may emerge from the task of destroying these things.

This is where one must always remember: in the same way you don't go into war without armor, you do not do spiritual warfare without cleaning yourself spiritually, and applying your aura of protection. If you go without an armor and you complain that you got smoked, then this is your mistake.

From this sermon:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52605&hilit=psychic+vampire&sid=723593e1f53c05de353019470a8717d4

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

A very simple thing here is holes in the aura. When chakras, in the situation of the enemy and others who are sicced onto parasitic entities frequently happen to be, are not sufficiently cleaned, or they use substances, the field of the chakra becomes so weak, that eventually, the aura as a covering above the chakra, becomes so thin that we have a hole going. Through this situation [which may take years to actually get to that level], we can have terrible things happen, such as insanity, or even a possession.

From this sermon:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=46934&hilit=Astral+house&sid=6022fc7750438accc2de73d66e76daae

Also, do correct me if I'm wrong on my strategy here, but I'll be doing a purification this Saturnday. If one has seen my first post, you'd understand why. I can't seem to do the Detaching Ritual correctly, not to mention I might make it worse by adding more things to my schedule, so I'll build a foundation by focusing on cleaning, do some RTRs once I can attack without getting smoked (in my case, I can only do a select few before being on standby again due to the negative build-up), and do my Aura of Protection.

Also, does anyone know how to do those blue, linked texts? Thanks in advance :)

SigTyr said:
Invictus said:

This really says a lot, they're fucked lol

Nice! (This was the first word that popped up when first scrolling down and looking over the rituals for the upcoming dates.)

Hail Satan!

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Below will be the schedule for the upcoming dates.

As I have been impatient, and wanted to release, Azazel mentioned that the release of new rituals has to be postponed until we are done with keeping the enemy virus at bay. First antibiotic and keeping it pressed, and then we'll do the napalm.

While I asked for why is this the case, this answer was that these will struggle more than necessary if done today, but if the wave will be stopped, they will have even more power done later. That would be most effective. It is intended to be that way.

Azazel will be personally assaulted during these dates.

The reason for this is not only to attack the Gods at large [Azazel as a symbol of all the other Pagan Gods], but also because Azazel and the Goat is used as a symbol for all Pagans/Gentiles here on the earth also. Their soul of all people on earth will be attacked in strange rituals, where the jews will attempt to throw their garbage energy onto the Gentiles through codified occult knowledge. Those who are more adept here and have been reading, know how this works.

For many years this was working because nobody was stopping that. But now we'll make it all void.

I don't want to go very far into this or say a lot of things, but just look on the "Co-Vid" cases in Israel and what is going on in there. The gates of chaos are open on them in more than one ways. A few days ago they had something north of 10,000 cases, supposedly.

This despite of how they are hoaxing and so on, is going to bring internal disaster. We have to build upon these things.

And we will make it so in order to pave the framework for the next moves and reassure success.

You will see on some days that there is only two rituals to do. That is factual, and because as one can see, these will have their holidays for 20+ days. The schedule will be adjusted. After the schedule, there will be period of extensive rest for everyone [necessary for people to recharge].

The bold dates is when rituals are to be intensified, the non bolds [which will generally only contain the FRTR and Curse Israel to keep everyone here blessed and safe] are days where we do regular warfare.

Also, for those who might have questions in regards to their "important dates", know that these dates are their favorites to carry out assaults, human sacrifice and everything else, a thing commonly known for centuries. So remember to do extra spiritual protection and stay safe. This month will be rather pivotal in also what "Governments" are going to be doing, but much of this is going to rely on the jewish powerdates, as they are enforcing much of this during their holidays. Undoubtedly, this will be a major month.

The excessive focus on the Curse Israel RTR, it should be done daily by everyone and taken like daily antibiotics to shield everyone and deal with the heat that will be going on.

Many of their upcoming plans strongly rely on what they will achieve in this month. Nobody here must take this lightly.

During the focus dates [in bolds], we have to go hard. During the other dates, we have to just keep the momentum going.

From a practical standpoing, the dates of excessive focus are these: 7 to 10, 15 to 17 [crucial], 22 to 25.

6. FRTR, Curse Israel.
7. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
8. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
9. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat
10. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices, Reverse Curse Against the Goat

11. FRTR, Curse Israel.
12. FRTR, Curse Israel.
13. FRTR, Curse Israel.
14. FRTR, Curse Israel.
15. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
16. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR
17. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reverse Curse Against the Goat, Kol Nidrei RTR

18. FRTR, Curse Israel.
19. FRTR, Curse Israel.
20. FRTR, Curse Israel.
21. FRTR, Curse Israel.
22. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
23. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
24. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices
25. FRTR, Curse Israel, Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices

Below are the links to the Rituals:

FRTR: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
Reversing Jewish Blood Sacrifices: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.html
Curse Israel: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
Kol Nidrei: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.html
Reversing Curse Upon Goat: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.html

I put my all into the frtr, but I don't have any experience throttling back how much energy I use.
Any tips for doing multiple rituals? And how do i protect myself when I am all used up after a ritual?

Always after do:

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

SigTyr said:
Invictus said:

Good one, thanks.

:lol:

for doing extra spiritual proyection, please give us suggesstion.

hail satan.

Hail Satan! We will see the soul of judea burn! It is my pleasure to curse them for eternity if necessary.

SigTyr said:
Exactly LOL.

Hardly anyone gives a damn about him. Those that even bother to watch the white house's official youtube channel seem to mostly hate him.

"Most popular president" his jewish ass.

Shadowcat said:
I will wait patiently for the 6th and then it's a fucking Napalm party.

Zieg heil!

Come on you can join the party 😊 the curse Israel thing is fun make the rats squeak

Weassel said:
Henu the Great said:
I installed tap counter on my phone just for the short and easy rtrs, like Curse Israel rtr, so I can keep easily count and do many in row with one affirmation at the end. Six, or nine of those take very short amount of time, like less than 20 minutes of a day, and surely it counters quite a few hooknose torah chanters. Which is excactly what each and every one of us is called to do.

Installed, wait i knew of an app for android with a password that i forgot for final rituals which one was it please... i cant find it anymore, or which one do you mean?
Never heard of such an app.

I was referring to an application that by tapping on the phone screen you can see the number of taps. Which is great for keeping count for rtrs since I do not want to use my mala beads for this.

Yeye95 said:
Hello, I have a question regarding this,
For those of us who are relatively new, I don't know, I'm talking about a month of study on spiritual Satanism, can we do this??

It depends on how much work you can keep up with. Everything has to be in balance: your cleaning, empowering, warfare, opening, protection, yoga, any additional workings, etc. You should not put so much time into one area that you neglect another.

Someone who is new also really needs to do the FRTR to get any curses off them, so this should be done at the minimum. After this, it is up to you how much you want to do. I would say first make sure you do everything else beforehand before continuing to the other RTR's.

My school website published the "calendar of jewish holidays for 2021/2022"(very disgusting, good job school you've served the holy people). September is full of shit. Let's destroy jews

Henu the Great said:
Weassel said:
Henu the Great said:

Never heard of such an app.

I was referring to an application that by tapping on the phone screen you can see the number of taps. Which is great for keeping count for rtrs since I do not want to use my mala beads for this.

Here's the app I think they were referring to:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41482

I personally use both this app (which I mainly use for more reps RTR) and tap count on my phone (usually for mantras above 108 reps). Both can be used for RTRs tho. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The excessive focus on the Curse Israel RTR, it should be done daily by everyone and taken like daily antibiotics to shield everyone and deal with the heat that will be going on.

Understood from now on I'll be doing the FRTR complete set together with Curse Israel RTR

Whether there is a RTR schedule or not.

That's what I understood

https://youtu.be/iYCEpcoiMXA in case someone even Still wondering on rtrs working or not.
Lets make their filthy holidays Thir worst Nightmare :evil:

VortexOfLife said:
Personal Growth said:
The Camel, The Lion and the Child.

I am doing all 3 parts of the Final RTR, I start with the Shattering Jewish Protection then the Final RTR and I finish it with Tetragrammation RTR but it is only 1 so far I do intend to add more in the future. But I would rather introduce new meditations or rituals gradually. As I have said all I basically know is music, video games and videos so its difficult for me still to do the meditations but I am persevering through them and getting them done.

And what has kept me going or even in a sense gave me a push in the right direction to even add an RTR was the posts HP Cobra had made about The Camel, The Lion and the Child I am listening to the side of my mind that tells me to do the meditations and rituals and not the side that tells me to worry about it another time.

I will definitely add more rituals and meditations but I don't want to heap a lot of work on myself straight away it will just turn me away and back to video games which I still am playing but the time I spend on these has drastically reduced since I've played every single game I owe and I've prioritized meditation more. Especially my working to overcome a phobia of mine.

HAIL SATAN :smile:

Well I can't complain about that comrade.

Yes one full three parts is great. And especially with more coming up soon from the 6th.

I have been doing too many sometimes myself and I feel it. I do believe in balance and looking after yourself. When I start feeling fried and only do only one full set of three it actually feels better. Like I'm not rushing it and putting the proper focus and attention on it.

I've been doing a 40 day challenge where I've been doing three full rounds of the three parts plus 100 reps of Surya aura cleaning and protection. Not hard for me but takes time which is a premium for me.

I've decided from the 6th to also just start doing one full three parts and this schedule because I need to not fry myself anymore.

So yes you know what to do and Im happy you are actually doing it.

Remember although we need balance. The RTR's and Spiritual Meditation practice are what makes my life have meaning.

Fiery Pluto said:
My school website published the "calendar of jewish holidays for 2021/2022"(very disgusting, good job school you've served the holy people). September is full of shit. Let's destroy jews

Most schools are run by the Jews so not surprising.

slyscorpion said:
Also about these holidays. This is the way the Jews are able to live against nature and do all sorts of horrible things which to normal people rightly would bring disaster and problems. They throw this karma on others. So that others get the effects of what they themselves do. During the reverse the goat and Kol Nidre if you have time you can do it an extra time thinking of focusing your own bad karma or luck onto the jews. This actually works. After doing that I ended up never getting a ticket since from driving and the cops let me off 3 times (I really didn't do anything serious or nothing like that but it was really unexpected the way they treated me) this is just an example. Since I really don't do anything illegal (nor should anyone) as far as I am aware at least I do not know how this would work on bigger things though.

I wanted to share this.

Cool story bro! How do you actually imply your own bad karma or luck onto the jews? Is it done only during the reverse the goat or how do you it step by step? Just curious.

Arcadia said:
Usually when this time of year comes around, I tend to anticipate bad energies and the like. Enemy attacks are at their peak at this time of the year, so people would do well to do extra cleaning and protection routines, of course.

I wonder if this is why I quit meditating the other years, I had my motivation all up and then around this time of the year I just quit... I always neglected cleaning and protection though so I guess I was pretty vulnerable to this crap...
Not anymore. I'm aware now. And I am doing extra cleaning and protection on top of the extra cleaning and protection...

The timing of Afghanistan falling to a vein of even more degenerated Islam, and places like Texas being dragged backwards into Xian excrement, are explicitly timed to funnel more energy into their egregore at a time most important.
This is true, here where I live, lately I've been seeing idiots with stuff advertising Christianity on the streets, and shouting shit about jewsus... And then there's idiots knocking on everyone's door. These idiots are called the "Hélders" this stupid sect of xianity probably have a name but we just call it the Hélders lol, those of us around here who don't t give a damn about them, the ultimate borg... Lost all of their dentity to become the Hélder... They all lost their names and become the same. The women are the Madalenas... Can't get more ridiculous than that.
They are getting desperate. Let's keep fighting!!

Hail Satan!!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Thanks HP Cobra. I have a good feeling about this schedule. Specifically, the outcome of the schedule.

Here's a MEGA folder i made for this schedule for everyone's benefit. It has everything we need (rituals,mp3s,energy raising,etc).

MEGA FOLDER FOR THE CURRENT RTR SCHEDULE

Excellent. And I put this schedule on the Tor site RTRs page. The more redundancy, the better. :D

I like the set up on that page a lot it is easy to link to all rituals and rtrs. Thank you

I started today, and afterwards I did submerge myself and chakras in white gold light for cleansing purposes, as well as, a yoga session. However, I got in a terrible mood after I was done. Not Immediately but in a few minutes I was very somber. I even got in a dispute with my Dad and was pissed that I couldn't find my laundry card. Just very short tempered.

Am I not doing enough cleaning? I was chipper just before I started.

Right now is 22:29. this is the 1st time I will participate in this rituals. 6-22.
Hail Satan!

Bright Truth said:
Should we do bold days double or more times? If this is the case, which is wisest, doing every ritual + FRTR one time or passing FRTR and doing other rituals 2-3 times?

lol 1440 hours in a day. more minutes spent doing rtrs properly = more damage to the enemy. doing these RTRs on the hour of saturn does something like 3x damage to the enemy.

nice art btw enough, reptile

The Gods and Goddesses are free! I ecstatically join them in nullifying and eradicating the soul of jude! Hail Satan and all of His warriors on high!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back