Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The possibility of being jewish.

666sirius666

I worry that I am a kike...

Truth is, I hate jews. Knowing what they are. What they've done. What they intend to do. That they're evil by nature...

If I am a jew, I am willing to die. I will suffer gladly. I lay my life down for Satan, his demons, and the gentiles.

I asked Satan repeatedly through rituals, yes, to destroy me.

I've been possessed multiple times in my life.

I don't blame the gods.

If I am a Jewish idiot, I deserve to die.

I deserve it.

Yes.

I strongly believe that.

All jews should die.

I came to Satan not knowing the truth.

Do I regret it? No. Because I'd lay my life down for his happiness.

I don't renounce him, not even in my destruction.

I love Satan with all my heart and soul.

I wasn't ever attracted to Christianity in the first place. It disgusted me. Of course, I left it after its spell broke.

A jew once blessed me...and I had gotten sick that night with fever and chills. I had the sweats.

I don't know what I am... but I'd die for all of you, especially the Demons, and most of all Satan.

Peace.
Hail Satan!

666sirius666 said:
I worry that I am a kike...

Truth is, I hate jews. Knowing what they are. What they've done. What they intend to do. That they're evil by nature...

If I am a jew, I am willing to die. I will suffer gladly. I lay my life down for Satan, his demons, and the gentiles.

I asked Satan repeatedly through rituals, yes, to destroy me.

I've been possessed multiple times in my life.

I don't blame the gods.

If I am a Jewish idiot, I deserve to die.

I deserve it.

Yes.

I strongly believe that.

All jews should die.

I came to Satan not knowing the truth.

Do I regret it? No. Because I'd lay my life down for his happiness.

I don't renounce him, not even in my destruction.

I love Satan with all my heart and soul.

I wasn't ever attracted to Christianity in the first place. It disgusted me. Of course, I left it after its spell broke.

A jew once blessed me...and I had gotten sick that night with fever and chills. I had the sweats.

I don't know what I am... but I'd die for all of you, especially the Demons, and most of all Satan.

Peace.
Hail Satan!

You are undergoing paranoia, its a common enemy attack. We are on a warfare schedule now so im not suprised they are throwing this out at people again. They love doing this just keep up your aura of protection. I got over it a long time ago by meditating on the Gods and gaining knowledge of my family tree.

666sirius666 said:
Do the current Reverse-torah Rituals, most-especially the Final Reverse-torah Ritual.
Douse yourself in Satanic blue flames 4 times per day for 5-10 minutes each time.
Meditate upon any of the Crowned Princes' Sigils for at least 30 minutes per day, vibrating Their name.
Vibrate SATANAS into your Brain, Mind and Soul, starting at 9 vibrations and working your way up, in multiples of 9, to 216 over several weeks.
Do the same with vibrating SaTaNaMa.

Do all of this for 40, 80 or 90 days straight, not missing nor skipping any days for any reason or excuse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back