Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sex

Jrvan

I want to elaborate and hopefully finalize my thoughts on this topic because my mind is weary of talking and pondering about it.

I know that males and females are different, but I believe the human principle is still the same in each. First and foremost we're all humans (except jews) and we ought to act like it. Basic respect and acknowledgement as human beings, and then consideration to gender. The differences aren't as wide as everyone thinks even though the genders are distinct.

I'm mainly fighting against gender wars in general. It pisses me off when I see people accuse the entire sex for the actions of individuals. Like when men accuse women of being sluts, cheaters, gold diggers, heart breakers, etc...
What they experienced is the shitty behavior of a shitty person, but instead of focusing on that one person they instead make category level statements of accusation. Everything they accuse women of is what they could also observe from shitty people of the male sex.

I could make the same example about women complaining about men, but hopefully you get the point. If someone is really so arrogant to think they know what every single member of the male sex is like, and what every single member of the female sex is like, then there would be absolutely no point to meeting people and getting to know anyone at all. Because you already know what everyone is like. They're all like that. You already know that all women/men are going to cheat on you or use you so why keep dating? They're all going to do the same thing. You know what the result will be because you intimately know every single member of the female/male sex.

The Offspring explains this pretty well I think in their song "Why don't you get a job." It would probably go over most peoples' heads in this age though what with the mess the jews have made of everyones' minds.

For the record, I'm not referring to anyone here. If this didn't need to be said then great, but maybe some might benefit from it. You never know.

jrvan said:

Sometimes people forget that it is both genders who have suffered degeneration from living in clownworld. The average male has to deal with tons of xenoestrogens, for example, which has the effect of making them simply less attractive to the now extra feminized female population. Of course they may not realize this, and they will express frustration as it is now harder for them to appear as a good partner.

Women are more yin, and men are more yang, and each suffers uniquely. In the same way, someone who is fire-dominant suffers differently in clownworld than someone air dominant, and so on.

The other, most important, thing with gender conflict is that it simply cannot exist in a healthy society. Within a given population, men and women can NOT be seen as different groups or factions. This is because they are merely two different expressions of the same racial group. For the survival of the race, you cannot separate either of them from the other.

Blitzkreig said:
jrvan said:

Sometimes people forget that it is both genders who have suffered degeneration from living in clownworld. The average male has to deal with tons of xenoestrogens, for example, which has the effect of making them simply less attractive to the now extra feminized female population. Of course they may not realize this, and they will express frustration as it is now harder for them to appear as a good partner.

Women are more yin, and men are more yang, and each suffers uniquely. In the same way, someone who is fire-dominant suffers differently in clownworld than someone air dominant, and so on.

The other, most important, thing with gender conflict is that it simply cannot exist in a healthy society. Within a given population, men and women can NOT be seen as different groups or factions. This is because they are merely two different expressions of the same racial group. For the survival of the race, you cannot separate either of them from the other.

Wonderfully put. The gender problem and confusion is so extensive and compounded in society that it's nearly impossible to explain all of it effectively in a single speech. There's so many angles to it that it's difficult to show the big picture to everyone because they're all focused on singular aspects of the problem that they are individually hurting from. If feminists woke up tomorrow and turned their hatred not against males, but against xianity for oppressing them for so long then the jews would be out of power by the next morning. If mgtows stopped trying to give women the ultimatum of returning to church or being abandoned by males, and instead focused their clever minds on debunking xianity and the jews then it would also lead to the same outcome.

It's too bad we can't reach large groups of people because of the iron tight grip they have on all forms of crowd expression and organization. The JoS is the only haven for truth to be heard.

And you're right. We don't live in a healthy society - we live in a sick one. That's why we are Nazis. We heal Enki, and restore the Serpent.
800px-Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

jrvan said:
I want to elaborate and hopefully finalize my thoughts on this topic because my mind is weary of talking and pondering about it.

I know that males and females are different, but I believe the human principle is still the same in each. First and foremost we're all humans (except jews) and we ought to act like it. Basic respect and acknowledgement as human beings, and then consideration to gender. The differences aren't as wide as everyone thinks even though the genders are distinct.

I'm mainly fighting against gender wars in general. It pisses me off when I see people accuse the entire sex for the actions of individuals. Like when men accuse women of being sluts, cheaters, gold diggers, heart breakers, etc...
What they experienced is the shitty behavior of a shitty person, but instead of focusing on that one person they instead make category level statements of accusation. Everything they accuse women of is what they could also observe from shitty people of the male sex.

I could make the same example about women complaining about men, but hopefully you get the point. If someone is really so arrogant to think they know what every single member of the male sex is like, and what every single member of the female sex is like, then there would be absolutely no point to meeting people and getting to know anyone at all. Because you already know what everyone is like. They're all like that. You already know that all women/men are going to cheat on you or use you so why keep dating? They're all going to do the same thing. You know what the result will be because you intimately know every single member of the female/male sex.

The Offspring explains this pretty well I think in their song "Why don't you get a job." It would probably go over most peoples' heads in this age though what with the mess the jews have made of everyones' minds.

For the record, I'm not referring to anyone here. If this didn't need to be said then great, but maybe some might benefit from it. You never know.

Emotionally between genders we truly are not different. Recognizing partnerships as a completely mutual relationship in every way is important. Regardless of gender, because homosexual relationships exist too, what one person lacks another may make up for vice versa. We have the same basic needs, one person may need more or less of it. There’s a lot of misconceptions out there. That men don’t need anything but sex and don’t want anything emotional, that women have a lower sex drive than men, ect. The way I see relationship problems, a lot of it based on a level of core security. Both people have to contribute a mutual value to the relationship and also be secure enough in themselves to meet certain needs on their own. Each relationship is so individual too.

Meteor said:
Xenoestrogens do not make women extra feminised, but rather the opposite as it interferes with both types of sex hormones.
Testosterone, estrogen and xenoestrogens/phytoestrogens all compete for the same receptors (SHBG), meaning that xenoestrogens interfere with both testosterone and estrogen, while usually only having a very minor estrogenic effect: 1000 to 10000 times less potent than biological estrogens such as estradiol or estrone. The issue is mainly that it uses up some of the receptors.

I just wanted to correct you on that, other than that I agree with your points.

Ok, I will take your word for it. I am just confused because it seems each subsequent generation of both men and women are increasingly feminized, both in pre-natal and post-natal characteristics.

I love the insightful replies here. This is great. :)

The spiritual level of the population is non-existent, as so differences are seen as "not so different", because they aren't at that level so much of them. Yet and in fact, we are very different from each other and it is natural and great to be so. The Masculine is very different from the Feminine, and refining and interlacing into reality these two dualities we get different scales of intensity and manifestations, yet on a fundamental level the difference existing is what makes everything possible and life existing, as an unwritten existential law. Self-discovery will notice you how different these energies of the masculine and feminine can manifest within an advancing organism.

NakedPluto said:
The spiritual level of the population is non-existent, as so differences are seen as "not so different", because they aren't at that level so much of them. Yet and in fact, we are very different from each other and it is natural and great to be so. The Masculine is very different from the Feminine, and refining and interlacing into reality these two dualities we get different scales of intensity and manifestations, yet on a fundamental level the difference existing is what makes everything possible and life existing, as an unwritten existential law. Self-discovery will notice you how different these energies of the masculine and feminine can manifest within an advancing organism.

I imagine you're right, and you probably have more spiritual vision of this than I do at this time. I'll look forward to seeing the changes and developments of humans in a proper Dharmic society one day. I'm sure it will be glorious.

I believe most of what I said still stands though. Blitzkreig put it brilliantly: two different expressions of the same racial group.

Meteor said:
NakedPluto said:

I think a somewhat common misconception is that men are only masculine and that women are only feminine. I believe the union between the two, whether within a single being or between two people that complement each other, can be a great source of strength.
I think He's talking about Masculinity and Femininity in the spiritual sense not in the sense of societal gender related behaviours we call Masculinity and Femininity. These are often conflated. I don't think there is much causal relationship between spiritual masculine energies and masculine behaviours or vice versa. Im not even sure we should keep using the same terms. It would be better to use Yang and Yin so as to people don't get confused. People have unconscious beliefs about masculinity and Femininity in the gender behavior sense which is thought about when you're talking about Masculine and Feminine, except your not talking about that and you're talking about two types of energy.

Jack said:
Meteor said:
NakedPluto said:

I think a somewhat common misconception is that men are only masculine and that women are only feminine. I believe the union between the two, whether within a single being or between two people that complement each other, can be a great source of strength.
I think He's talking about Masculinity and Femininity in the spiritual sense not in the sense of societal gender related behaviours we call Masculinity and Femininity. These are often conflated. I don't think there is much causal relationship between spiritual masculine energies and masculine behaviours or vice versa. Im not even sure we should keep using the same terms. It would be better to use Yang and Yin so as to people don't get confused. People have unconscious beliefs about masculinity and Femininity in the gender behavior sense which is thought about when you're talking about Masculine and Feminine, except your not talking about that and you're talking about two types of energy.

Yes, societal gender behavior became a rational and conceptual playfront of the mental, which is extremely malleable and influencable. In this case only real maturing and experience of life echilibrates the mental as a direction of gender behavior.

Yet by meditating and coming to deeper meanings, we bypass the mental instrument and find the real source of these influences within ourselves and in the exterior. We all have a certain composition of energies that in the end, will have to manifest in a polarity more than the other. Categorizing these makes no real improvement, but they are revealed in the midst of advancement.

On a fundamental level, everything has a mechanisms of existing, and we as such have and become a byproduct of this mechanisms. Ignoring differences on these matters, be them mental or spiritual comes only to form chaos and disharmony. Confusion. That's what all this fuss is about in society about genders and behavior.

No normies like anymore the perfecting of masculine arhetype, because they are weak, and neither the feminine perfection which is the foundation of life force. As well separating these creates non sensical input, because masculine and feminine are codependent and synergistic, as well as life and death is.

jrvan said:

There is a contrast between masculine and feminine qualities. Both qualities are strong, yet different. Different yet able to work in harmony together, and constantly one allows the other to be seen. One should never "outdance" the other. Balance is a form of perfection, and that's what society lacks these days.

About women and men, all gentiles so to say, were and still are mistreated in this kike society. Kike society wants to destroy balance, unity and create diversion and extinction. Wants people to fight each other and make people do circles around themselves, so that kikes can materialize undisturbed their plan. Blaming men or blaming women for each gender's mistreatment is just a pointless vicious cycle.

Women and men back in ancient times, were meditating, advancing, had upper level knowledge, knowing their strengths, their nature, were close to the Gods. Women and men these days are miles far from that level. People who don't meditate, regardless of their gender, are blind and unreserved to the enemy influence. That's why kikes were promoting that all women were always mistreated by men, so that now all women see men not as an ally, but as their enemy. This is an endless subject where both genders are misguided cause of the enemy.

Excellent post, my compliments Jrvan!

If we study human genetic material, we will see that most of the characteristics and components are the same in both men and women. They are written and listed in our genes and chromosomes.

This also shows why homosexual relationship is possible. Homosexuality is not bad and is a normal and natural thing but it is necessary to examine the usefulness and benefits of such a relationship. Humans have many interests and needs in common, however not all humans have the same interests and desires.

Heterosexuality is a very good and useful relationship for both individuals and society. There are different relationships, homosexuality and heterosexuality are intimate and special relationships and friendships. But what do you get from these relationships? Obviously, love, support and help.

Procreation is an important interest for people, not for all people but for the vast majority. Many homosexuals want to procreate. Homosexual women can fertilize themselves from sperm donors in hospitals or they can mate with male friends of theirs. In the future we will have artificial wombs and they will be available for both women and men, homosexuals and heterosexuals, and of course we will make many other advances as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back