Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeking Help - Impulsive Adoption and Moving Out

Sketches

As if I couldn't have my schedule as busy as it is, my disgusting aunt decided to adopt more pets that she won't even take care of and increase the financial crisis she's possibly suffering from.

I'll summarize the things she has done:

1) On mid-October, she adopted six pets that I have to take care of because her lazy and temperamental-ass couldn't handle taking care all of them. These were two siberian huskies, two lovebirds, and two cats, one a regular breed and one siamese kitten.

2) Four of these pets died at February. The deaths were ridiculous and infuriated me. Let me give you an example.

My favorite, energetic, siberian huskies died at the hands of my aunt's brother and NEVER SPOKEN A WORD TO ANY OF US.

My male husky was suffering from UTI and I did the best I could to heal him: walk him for thirty minutes then use healing energy. My aunt used meds to him, but she stopped because it has been a week and the effects should be there soon. At the time, I was suffering from eczema, but I put his wellbeing first and foremost. When he and his partner got placed to my aunt's brother, I couldn't do anything about it, the eczema was getting worse.

So when they said they gave him medication and he was doing fine, I believed it. Until a month ago, I found out that he was not actually healed and it killed him. His partner died because they placed their own dog together with my remaining female husky (possibly unsupervised because my aunt had the smartest idea to give my pets to her busy siblings) and bit her neck, causing an infection. The worse part was I have no idea when did they died, and that I could have done something about it. I am going to curse that fool of my aunt's brother for three days because he hid my pets' death.

The above is an example. The other deaths are just as ridiculous, but I won't state it here.

She also adopted two more pets, and they are treated just as horribly. The current dog we have is has some sort of skin disease, probably from lack of stimulation (he is leashed and is not played with), won't be taken to a vet, and my remaining lovebird has over-groomed feathers underneath her wings. Also can't be played with because "she became aggressive."

3) This family of mine is... making me unhappy. My aunt is that annoying mother figure who wants me to be vaccinated, treats me like a maid due to how many pets I need to take care of and the housework, and doesn't like my suggestions (ie. inventory removing while there's a fucking pandemic and we haven't done anything for it) and waited a whole month before I was treated from eczema. Also treats my pets horribly.

Reason why she adopts? One, she finds them "cute." Two, because she gets paid. Imagine that I'm the one taking care of them and she gets paid, but still suffers financially??

Her nephew is useless, also treating me like a maid who delivers food to his computer desk, because he couldn't be bothered to be stopped from his online games and sleeps late.

Her husband is the one who mostly helps me, but he only comes in two days after his shift before working again. The only fault he has is that he's spineless towards her and he's her "yes-man," who also wants me to be vaccinated.

4) The thing is, I do know that I can bind them so that I can convince them to place my two neglected dog and lovebird to a vet and put them in adoption to give space to this house, and leave this family. I just got held up from this:

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61760&sid=cda211d5be44871fd284413e33232b3a

Also, I want answers to these questions and my own judgement from it:

1) Is this affirmation OK? I also want to make another separate binding affirmation where she stops adopting another pet she'll fucking neglect, any suggestions are welcome:

"[Aunt] is now completely bound. She is unable to negatively speak, act, or harm me, my pets, and the people I care about in any way."

And

"[Aunt] is now completely bound from adopting animals impulsively. She is unable to negatively speak, act, or harm any more animals in any way."

2) "Should I leave this family for good or keep distance?"

Because thinking about this, especially the fact that the HPs would love for us to "stock up" and "prepare for the worse," makes me hesitate to leave them for good.

What if there's going to be a problem for them thanks to them taking the vaccine, and I'll be healing them? Even though I feel like I wouldn't even care if they died because of what they did to my four pets? And the fact that I was the one who took care of them even if my legs bleed ooze due to the skin condition a few months ago?

What if my Gods know that I'll leave them for good, and in turn, ignore their existence because they know how my family members ignored me and my pets' wellbeing? Leaving them in the hands of fate?

What if I'm just being emotional over this? That I should hold off from this kind of decision because this might kill the family?

I know I can do a Detaching Working, but leaving them for good? Can I do that? But then again, what have they done for me? I was the one who was ignored because I'm in my room all the time daydreaming and escaping reality until I found Joy of Satan. I was the one who changed, but even when I try to get along with them, I just can't. I feel too honest to even fake it. I keep remembering their mistakes as well.

But at the same time, whenever I think, "Why do I want to save them?"

Well, it's to prevent any guilt from coming to me. That "Hey at least they won't die in the future. I can rest easy." I don't even have a close relationship with them. The closest was an okay friend from my aunt's husband. Even then, he some idiotic things, and the worse was... pouring boiling water on one of my eczema wounds thinking that would heal me. This family mostly inflicted mental abuse, but even then, I don't know how to feel about leaving them for good.

Regardless of your answers, I'm still stuck here for a year because my aunt plans to enroll me and I have to comply so that at least I won't leave this house without an IT certificate.

Still planning to get a job and rent an apartment for myself, but the question is to keep in touch, or not?

I'm also going to wait for the binding spell that I'll be doing this Waning Moon in Leo, that way, I won't have a problem with them in the future as strongly as the past ones.

It is not wise to cut all communication with relatives, unless the relatives are outright abusive and destructive towards you. Having at least cordial family ties is important on many levels.

It is wise to get a job, and a place of your own without such asinine influences such as you are having.

I suggest that you think deeply how involved you want to be with them in regards to future turmoil. However your best and first investment should always be yourself, and after that others. Because how else are you supposed to be of help to others if you are encumbered by others.

Affirmations for binding looks good.

Henu the Great said:
It is not wise to cut all communication with relatives, unless the relatives are outright abusive and destructive towards you. Having at least cordial family ties is important on many levels.

It is wise to get a job, and a place of your own without such asinine influences such as you are having.

I suggest that you think deeply how involved you want to be with them in regards to future turmoil. However your best and first investment should always be yourself, and after that others. Because how else are you supposed to be of help to others if you are encumbered by others.

Affirmations for binding looks good.

I see your point, actually.

I'm glad I wasn't impulsive enough to leave. The negative energies was a little too much to handle at that time and I'm wondering if it's fine to leave this house because "Satanists don't take abuse and Satanism cares for animals."

I asked the above because it really seemed, well, unhealthy to have relations with people like that. Then again, it wasn't always like that. Maybe it's because of financial issues. It's been two years since I've worked on a Money Spell to both of my aunt and her husband after all. It only dwindled due to how many we have to spend on pet food and our own, as well as the eczema breakout.

I'll wait for other responses if there are, however. Maybe they can also provide me other information, such as an advise I never knew I needed.

Sketches said:

The binding affirmations ok, but they are a little broad. Who is she hurting? You should focus specifically on preventing her from hurting the pets, or buying new ones. Her speaking badly can be tolerated. I am assuming she isn't physically assaulting any human loved ones. Therefore, be efficient with your energy here, and deal with the largest problems first.

Blitzkreig said:
Sketches said:

The binding affirmations ok, but they are a little broad. Who is she hurting? You should focus specifically on preventing her from hurting the pets, or buying new ones. Her speaking badly can be tolerated. I am assuming she isn't physically assaulting any human loved ones. Therefore, be efficient with your energy here, and deal with the largest problems first.

Yes, you are right, Brother.

I did this affirmation in case that I leave this family if some things "never changed," even if I already found a good job.

So the affirmation should be?:

"[Aunt] is now completely bound from adopting animals impulsively. She is unable to buy any more pets in any way."

...Help, this is a little weird for me to write :oops:
I have never done any affirmations like this before :lol:

But... regarding my pets' situation, it has not yet improved, due to me obviously being busy.

To make short summary, yes, I do the house chores, I also have artistic hobbies I need to fall back into because I feel unhealthy just ignoring my skills (I was busy advancing myself and life opposed to having this time off) and I still need to regain my spiritual morale by studying here.

And in case you are wondering, yes, it's because if I use up my energies to bind my aunt, with me still recovering from the enemy attacks, I think it would backfire, so opting for a new binding affirmation is fine by me for now.

I'll try to find a way to get my other pets attention, but right now, I need to focus on my recovery that is going up and down, sadly :|

Sketches said:
And in case you are wondering, yes, it's because if I use up my energies to bind my aunt, with me still recovering from the enemy attacks, I think it would backfire, so opting for a new binding affirmation is fine by me for now.

I'll try to find a way to get my other pets attention, but right now, I need to focus on my recovery that is going up and down, sadly :|

You need to prioritize stabilizing your own condition first. I would only do this if you think she is about to go get another pet.
Looking at your original post, you could also bind her to prevent her from stopping you from taking the other animals away. Of course, the binding alone won't mitigate any of the fallout afterward.

The affirmation is fine. You don't need to focus so much on the wording as much as on the intention behind it. In this case, it is simply acting as an energetic obstacle preventing him from getting more animals.

Anyway, I would focus on yourself first. Your situation takes a significantly higher priority than anything else. Then once you are healed, you will be much more able to act on other problems.

Blitzkreig said:
Sketches said:

You need to prioritize stabilizing your own condition first. I would only do this if you think she is about to go get another pet.
Looking at your original post, you could also bind her to prevent her from stopping you from taking the other animals away. Of course, the binding alone won't mitigate any of the fallout afterward.

The affirmation is fine. You don't need to focus so much on the wording as much as on the intention behind it. In this case, it is simply acting as an energetic obstacle preventing him from getting more animals.

Anyway, I would focus on yourself first. Your situation takes a significantly higher priority than anything else. Then once you are healed, you will be much more able to act on other problems.

I understand 😥

Don't worry, I definitely need to look after myself more. My pets tend to know that I am always locked in my room for months, and my cats are the only ones who can visit me in my own bedroom. They seem to know my energy levels isn't as high nowadays 😥

Anyways, since I have no clue what Rune I should use to bind her, can you recommend some to me? This is my first time binding someone 😅

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back