Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preliminary RTR SCHEDULE Before New Releases: August 22 - 30

Two days remaining, those who have not participated, do participate in these two days. After this, there will be a few days to relax and tune off.

Within a few days there will be another release to counteract the enemy holidays. Stay strong and focused.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am very thankful for you. You have always been helping us. I wish there could be more help for this world, and less bad things.

I am sure many can say the same on this board about you Brother. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am very thankful for you. You have always been helping us. I wish there could be more help for this world, and less bad things.

I am sure many can say the same on this board about you Brother. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is true. Both of you guys rock. Keep it up and Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Two days remaining, those who have not participated, do participate in these two days. After this, there will be a few days to relax and tune off.

Within a few days there will be another release to counteract the enemy holidays. Stay strong and focused.

Talk about enemy holidays next up is

Rosh Hashit and Yom Crapper :lol:

I get to say that again this year.

I always hate this time of year.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They are having a party next month, but it won't be exactly like a party.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Indeed their shit days. Laying it on extra strong then for those rats. Maybe we will see pissreal on fire again or iron dome will finally have a catastrophic failure that will leave them wide open. Day of the oven!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does sitting shiva count as a party?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you!

I'll do a few more rituals quick. While I still can.

~Thank you for this. Your sermons are always powerfully motivating and informative. I always look forward to them and participating with everyone here. I can't wait to see the new rituals and get started in doing my part as always.

LADY BELLATRIX
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!

Hello everyone. Im a new member been reading a following my Path to ss for couple of months now. Im a newbie in meditations but im practicing and been learning everything as better as i could. I Just finished the initial 40 day program, so still getting the basics down with opening the soul. Apart all of this i wanted to point out and ask in case there would be an internet crash how should we organize on our shedule? I mean i think many of you may already know and have read about recent news talking of solar erruptions possibly interrrupting connections worldwide. I tend to believe thats more part of the filthy jews plan to create further chaos, not to mention that subhuman of musk with his startlink that supposedly should bring connection to places where there isnt one at the price of like 500$ of installations and 100 monthly. That itself sounds ridicoulousto me unless if magically the world remained without internet and there it would get into play. Anyway apart of this wich is my personal view on the matter in the case it happened ive already downloaded the while jos site on and external hd, but for the upcoming schedule in the evetuality that we cannot communicate should we keep FRtr+ tetra? Maybe is a dumb question but felt like pointing out the subject

Rexr said:
Hello everyone. Im a new member been reading a following my Path to ss for couple of months now. Im a newbie in meditations but im practicing and been learning everything as better as i could. I Just finished the initial 40 day program, so still getting the basics down with opening the soul. Apart all of this i wanted to point out and ask in case there would be an internet crash how should we organize on our shedule? I mean i think many of you may already know and have read about recent news talking of solar erruptions possibly interrrupting connections worldwide. I tend to believe thats more part of the filthy jews plan to create further chaos, not to mention that subhuman of musk with his startlink that supposedly should bring connection to places where there isnt one at the price of like 500$ of installations and 100 monthly. That itself sounds ridicoulousto me unless if magically the world remained without internet and there it would get into play. Anyway apart of this wich is my personal view on the matter in the case it happened ive already downloaded the while jos site on and external hd, but for the upcoming schedule in the evetuality that we cannot communicate should we keep FRtr+ tetra? Maybe is a dumb question but felt like pointing out the subject

I think people should take the time to familiarize themselves with all the major enemy holidays. I looked up each one of them read a little about what they do and the theme of the holiday (mostly from their sites) when I didn't already know (the major Islamic xtian and Jewish holidays) also find out when exactly those holidays are for the year and keep this in mind.

If this was all to go down and we couldn't communicate the final rtr Tetragrammaton and Shattering should be done every day BUT for the people familiar with the holidays they can do the other rituals that best counteract those.

Also always remembering to do extra on dates of power such the 4 solstice points and lunar/solar eclipses and any Satanic holidays.

It probably would not be a long time people would not be able to communicate. If worse comes to worse TOR probably isn't going anywhere maybe schedules can be put on there.

I really don't know the plan though that much. This is just what I think.

Rexr said:
If that ever happens, do all the main RTRs that we are doing daily, so FRTR, tetragrammaton, and shattering the jewish soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back