Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Vaccine and Covid and Mental Health issues

darkmonkey666

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/amp/news/local/covid-19-long-haulers-experiencing-long-term-mental-health-impacts

There are several stories like the above where they talk about this all one needs is a search engine. Many of these issues I believe when they come out are attributed to something else so it probably is vastly under reported.

This is not something very many people if anyone talked about on here. I was commenting to a friend that I literally this summer and spring there were so many storeies of people doing mentally unhinged things especially parents killing their own children cause they hear voices.

I would not know if this is something related to the spiritual as covid is based on enemy curses or if this is based on the physical as in the vaccine and virus altering dna or the brain chemistry in a very bad way.

Realize this before taking the vaccine. People should be aware. I am strongly thinking since it uses the spike proteins it can cause similar or the same effects.

The media has scared people so much about "Co-Vid", that they turned a basic illness into something that one should feel detestable for having. People are half dead by the fear of it.

People who have it are also "blamed" for what is going on in society. When one is sick with it, they are treated like a caged animal, as if they carry the bubonic plague or worse. Meanwhile, this is about as deadly as the regular flu on a rampant season that kills hundreds of thousands yearly.

But people are treated like animals that have the bubonic plague. Everyone is a superspreader, asymptomatic superspreader, potential killer of millions. The only solution to this jewish ritual is to take one's "Shot", and absolve one's "sin of covid".

And if one does do that, be prepared for eternal penance, with ineffective vaccines ad nauseum. Needless to say, this is nothing medical of pandemic focused here, it's just media masturbation and the jews creating media fad to further their agenda and make people insane.

This creates endless fear. This fear then creates psychological problems. The fact one is told that they are disgusting and possessed by something or a "super spreader" that will "cost the life of millions", 24/7, all year long, causes many people to go insane from the fear.

Lockdowns, impositions, extreme insane measures that strangle freedom, all of these are causing psychological damage to human beings.

Then, these idiots come out to reinforce the initial lie, and say it's the "Co-vid" that does it.

Also, in regards to the vaccine causing these reactions, anything that overstimulates people to an extreme extent [it might happen to some people] might give them these hallucinogenic lapses or insanity.

This is due to the vaccine, not Covid. Covid is simply the Flu. 15% of all Flu deaths were caused by Coronaviruses every year even before this Hoax Pandemic.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33779985/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back