Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Redpillers FAQ: Jesus Being In Boiling Excrement? Does The Talmud Say That?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Alright, I know the title is disgusting. But aren't jews? Of course they are.

It's the case that we have to actually analyze these lizards and their scato-phillia. Around the web, there is this nonsense meme the Jews promote, that supposedly, Jesus is attacked on the "Talmud". This leads many people who are into false Hegelian dialectics, to adopt "Jesus". This, they believe, is a reaction and exactly what the jews don't want them to do.

As if the jews wouldn't want their enemies to believe into a literary hoax the jews made up... The irony here is too great, too foolish.

In plain, as we all know here, these "Christian Identity people" and these "Christians" do use lying sources to support their lies. Since most of them are highly illiterate and don't study, they just believe the nonsense they are told, such as how "Jesus is an enemy of the Jews", while they literally worship a jew, based on a hoax the jews made up to destroy the Roman People.

The reality of this is however, that in the Talmud, Jesus is actually extolled. He does not have "godly status", but is seen as a "prophet" that did want the best for Israel, but actually failed to attain this. In the Bible, it's all a fake book about how he was a master Rabbi of the jews. More internal writings of the jews about the "Lineage of David", speak in length about how "Jesus" will reincarnate and do "Finish his rectifications" [Yicchud or meditations in plain language] and then become the "Messiah", but that his time was not "back then".

At the same rate, Jews preache in the Talmud, that supposedly nobody should harm the jews, and that jews will be punished if they disobey their "Sages", aka their Rabbis.

Here in this piece of the jewish Talmud, there is a parable about how a fake person "Onkelos" is doing "Necromancy" to actually raise people from the dead and "ask them questions".

In what you will read below, the Jews are basically elaborating on two great "Sages". One was a Gentile sage, Balaam [He is now in the Demon's section and a legendary destroyer of Jews]. On the other hand of this jewish tale, they have Jesus, who was as they claim a "Jewish Sinner", or just a person who did some mistakes during his existence. The story begins with Titus who was a Roman emperor that did major damage to jews, and destroyed much of judaism at the time.

Jews don't consider "Jesus" their savior at all, this was simply exported on the Gentiles as a lie. For this reason, they consider him merely a retard. Yet, they don't consider him a non jew or anything of the sort. They rather consider him a person that hasn't finished their "Tikkun", or the rectification, and just went "Insane".

However, as one will be able to read, there is no hatred expressed on Jesus. Also, the original text writes here "Yeshu". Yeshu, is a very common jewish name, and quite a few Rabbis that jews believe have "led them astray", were named "Yeshu".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onkelos

The person "Onkelos", probably didn't exist at all and is part of jewish pseudohistory. According to jews, he was a first traitor of the Jews, that gave in to Judaism, from Hadrian's family.

Hadrian was the Roman Emperor that almost exterminated all the jews. Of course, in regards to Onkelos's real beliefs, that would of course be something one should not take the jewish word for granted, as they write lies about people after their death. Jews write copious lies about these matters.

As one can imagine, the Talmud being a kosher cursing text, all of this is cursing text, and not really "facts" that happened.

Now, there are 3 different types that are exposed here.

One is Titus. Titus was a Roman emperor. According to Titus, who was summoned by "Onkelos", what one has to do with jews in this world, is to exterminate them and fight against them. There is a curse following this saying implying that Titus is "made into ashes and scattered on the sea".

"Balaam" in this fake tale, is summoned first. Then, he tells the Roman "Onkelos" to never seek the welfare of the jews under any circumstance in his life. Then, there is a curse on Balaam on how he is "Boiling in hot semen".

Then, "Yeshu" or "Jesus" is summoned, and he tells "Onkelos", that he should always seek their welfare and other positive matters. Also, Jesus explains, that he himself being a jew, recommends that whomever attacks the jews in the afterlife will be boiled in boiling excrement, and how one should always listen to the Sages [Rabbis].

Needless to say, Christians are lying yet again about everything because they are illiterate and retarded. There is no statement of Rabbi Yeshua being hated on the Talmud. In fact, Jews don't really care that much about their own hoax that they made up about "Jesus".

As it can be seen through this, "Jesus", whomever this "Jesus" is implied of being, is a keen lover of jews, that wishes whomever is against them will burn in "Boiling Excrement", and advises everyone to fall in line lest they are punished in this manner.

The Relevant Text is below here [Gittin 57a:1-4]

https://www.sefaria.org/Gittin.57a.1?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

"Onkelos then went and raised Jesus the Nazarene from the grave through necromancy. Onkelos said to him: Who is most important in that world where you are now? Jesus said to him: The Jewish people. Onkelos asked him: Should I then attach myself to them in this world?

Jesus said to him: Their welfare you shall seek, their misfortune you shall not seek, for anyone who touches them is regarded as if he were touching the apple of his eye (see Zechariah 2:12).

"Onkelos said to him: What is the punishment of that man, a euphemism for Jesus himself, in the next world? Jesus said to him: He is punished with boiling excrement. As the Master said: Anyone who mocks the words of the Sages will be sentenced to boiling excrement. And this was his sin, as he mocked the words of the Sages. The Gemara comments: Come and see the difference between the sinners of Israel and the prophets of the nations of the world. As Balaam, who was a prophet, wished Israel harm, whereas Jesus the Nazarene, who was a Jewish sinner, sought their well-being. "

I am assuming that these characters are fictional.
"jesus" says that he and "god" are the same person / entity. Following this reasoning, he basically chose who his mother would be and then fertilized her. And what happens when a person has a child with his mother?
He was born retarded, and in fact "jesus" was a madman according to his people.
All this while his cuckold-jewish stepfather "giuseppe" looks on laughing with the stink of donkey excrement under his nose.

This was a little thought of mine that I did in my spare time, but following christian fables the above would make sense.

Interesting, And these Xians always think this Jesus is hated and rejected. 🙄

I was unsure where to put this, but I am in desperate need of help.
Growing up, I was always told my ethnicity was Scottish and Scandinavian. Well. My grandfather took a DNA test via Ancestry and his results were largely English, Norwegian, and somehow, European jewish. We were all absolutely shocked at these results, as no one on his side had ever talked about anything jewish. there was nothing, and we still are unsure how these results got there, until now. my great great grandfather was likely adopted by christians, or he left the jewish community and married an Irish woman. What on earth do I do about this? I am loyal to Satan and have no idea how to take this. I am 7%.

I wanted to add this about the xtards. The xians and jews say this: KILL ALL sorcerers, homosexuals, people of other religions, non-believers, people who offended their parents, women who cheated, people with mind powers, people who do not listen to the priest, people who work on the "sabbath", women not virgin on the day of marriage, whole villages of other beliefs and with absolute necessity all the livestock. Basically everyone. A "religion" of peace and love, and this is nothing at the end of the day, the bible and every other jew work is full of "Boiling Excrement", already wasted time searching for these. 🤢🤢🤢

"Do not allow a sorceress to live." - Exodus 22:18

“’If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." -Leviticus 20:13

“Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him." Leviticus 24:14

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death." - Leviticus 24:16

"If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4You are to follow the LORD your God and fear Him. Keep His commandments and listen to His voice; serve Him and hold fast to Him.

5Such a prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because ...
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace,b or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.

9Instead, you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people. "

- Deuteronomy 13

"Anyone who dishonors father or mother must be put to death. Such a person is guilty of a capital offense." - Leviticus 20:9

"If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death." - Leviticus 20:10

"A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’” - Leviticus 20:27

"The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the LORD your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel." - Deuteronomy 17:12

"Keep the Sabbath, for it is holy to you. Anyone who profanes it must surely be put to death. Whoever does any work on that day must be cut off from among his people. 15For six days work may be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of complete rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must surely be put to death." - Exodus 31: 14

"If, however, this accusation is true, and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house, and there the men of her city will stone her to death. For she has committed an outrage in Israel by being promiscuous in her father’s house. So you must purge the evil from among you. " Deuteronomy 22:20

"If, regarding one of the cities the LORD your God is giving you to inhabit, you hear it said 13.that wicked men have arisen from among you and have led the people of their city astray, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods” (which you have not known), 14then you must inquire, investigate, and interrogate thoroughly. And if it is established with certainty that this abomination has been committed among you, 15you must surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword. Devote to destructionc all its people and livestock." - Deuteronomy 13:12

What some people from what I saw in comments don't seem to realize and even a simple Google entry search would show is the Talmud was written after the bible and story of Jesus by about 500 years it wasn't at the same time as or before the bible.

Also The Jews can make up anything they want to for any or no reason. I am aware of this I thought it was just an argument between two rabbis kind of thing on the Jewish teachings. Jews hate and curse their own all the time.

It doesn't prove Xtianity valid or the existence of Jewsus or nothing.

The funny thing is, you shouldn't even have to explain these things, but the amount of mental self-cucking Xians do to maintain their belief is staggering. It goes to show the low state of humanity when a quick websearch destroys the Bible in 20 seconds flat, and these religions are still as big as they are.

(((Yeshu))) is nothing more than a ripoff phantom, cobbled together by Jews living in Alexandria who gained access to the Serapis school of mystery texts, stealing the savior God Dionysus (referred to as Yes or Yesu in parts of the near east) all the way down to his name. You still see the -ysus part in the modern name "Jesus" as well. How blatant can this shit be? Yesu the savior son of Jove, associated with wine, vines, death and rebirth, perverted into Yesu son of Jehova. Even the shitty Talmud excerpt refers to this Jewsus as the "son of the panther" I think, another aspect stolen from Dionysus.

Most of the art in Rome of Jewsus was just art of Bacchus with crucifixes lazily drawn over the top. What's even worse is that there's people who see the blatant theft of Pagan ideas and then try to claim that there was some "universal truth" or some kosher garbage, like Mageson is probably off doing. The Jews only concocted this filth when they infiltrated Ptolemaic Alexandria right before Rome's conquest. Same as the Jews mutated Buddhism out of the Vedas to more or less the same end result. There isn't a single element of any of their work that's original.

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just checked the Demons section yesterday there aren't any new additions, Balaam is baalzebub right?

Not yet on this. There are some updates going on first, then that begins. There's too many things right now. Balaam is not Beelzebub. They are separate. Balaam was an actual living human being that existed and became a God, many thousands of years ago.

He also did some of the worst damage towards the jews that has ever been done to them, with Magick, and even the jews know that he was a "Great One of Old", from the time of the Nephilim.

Arcadia said:
The funny thing is, you shouldn't even have to explain these things, but the amount of mental self-cucking Xians do to maintain their belief is staggering. It goes to show the low state of humanity when a quick websearch destroys the Bible in 20 seconds flat, and these religions are still as big as they are.

I know Arcadia this is exactly how I feel. This is like changing baby diapers all day. Only these people are actually grown "Whites".

The amount of lying they do is just insane. There are sites where they fabricate quotes and take them just millions of acres out of context, to "prove" that "Jesus" was persecuted or whatever.

They could just copy paste the so called "verse" and find this for themselves. However, given these people that still intellectually wet their diapers, I need to make a comprehensive FAQ for these people to get out of the loop, with provided proof and showing them the reality in front of their face.

Manofsatan said:
Interesting, And these Xians always think this Jesus is hated and rejected. 🙄

Yes and they think there is a great falling away in the end times all that stuff.

This is the only time they are actually helping us. Putting this in the mass mind. I could swear correct me if I am wrong.

I am aware that before we did ever did rituals on the JOS xtianity had started to fall in some places.

They expect people not to like xtianity or to fall away. I think this is the reason it started to fail at first.

Lilitu666 said:
Growing up, I was always told my ethnicity was Scottish and Scandinavian. Well. My grandfather took a DNA test via Ancestry and his results were largely English, Norwegian, and somehow, European jewish. We were all absolutely shocked at these results, as no one on his side had ever talked about anything jewish. there was nothing, and we still are unsure how these results got there, until now. my great great grandfather was likely adopted by christians, or he left the jewish community and married an Irish woman. What on earth do I do about this? I am loyal to Satan and have no idea how to take this. I am 7%.
It's been said already that those dna tests like to put some jewishness in people who are completely Gentiles. They are jewish companies after all and should not be trusted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
thebigcheesesixmillion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just checked the Demons section yesterday there aren't any new additions, Balaam is baalzebub right?

Not yet on this. There are some updates going on first, then that begins. There's too many things right now. Balaam is not Beelzebub. They are separate. Balaam was an actual living human being that existed and became a God, many thousands of years ago.

He also did some of the worst damage towards the jews that has ever been done to them, with Magick, and even the jews know that he was a "Great One of Old", from the time of the Nephilim.

Sorry if off topic or sounding dumb but can you explain what the Nephilim are. I posted a topic a long time ago asking this but no one really answered. I know they say the great men of old. Was Hitler one of them. Is this what the Jews mean about Hitler coming from another dimension. How many people today are Nephilim.

Lilitu666 said:

No chosen one genes please.

Moving on.

In my opinion, the offence of the jews against us, such as boiling in excrements, is a form of great contempt. This is because they hate us a lot and this can also be seen in their other actions and intentions.

The problem with xians and muslims is that they are conditioned and brainwashed to be extremely unaware, deceived and limited. The jews have inferiorised and limited Humanity a lot.

Aquarius said:
Lilitu666 said:
It's been said already that those dna tests like to put some jewishness in people who are completely Gentiles. They are jewish companies after all and should not be trusted.

How you Aquarius you okay brother.

Here on my dads dna chart it says we (My clan) originate from the Rhine Valley :lol:

Thats not too bad :D

Lilitu666 said:

DNA tests/companys are all controlled from jews, they mix in a little jewish DNA just to prank people, they are a waste of time and money. Don´t worry. Next time pls do a extra topic in the 666 Forum as this is unrelated to the op post:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Lilitu666 said:
This can be a census tactic adopted by the DNA analysis company to promote (((multiculturalism))). Take it with big spoon of salt and if there's no mention of jews in your family most likely you're not.

EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:
Lilitu666 said:

How you Aquarius you okay brother.

Here on my dads dna chart it says we (My clan) originate from the Rhine Valley :lol:

Thats not too bad :D
All good here, hopefully all is good with you and your family too.

https://www.sefaria.org/william-davidson-talmud

The William Davidson Talmud is a free digital edition of the Babylonian Talmud with parallel translations, interlinked to major commentaries, biblical citations, Midrash, Halakhah, and an ever-growing library of Jewish texts.

TFW mods reject posts for no reason. :lol: Feel free to reject this one too.

Rational Satanist said:

The William Davidson Talmud is a free digital edition of the Babylonian Talmud with parallel translations, interlinked to major commentaries, biblical citations, Midrash, Halakhah, and an ever-growing library of Jewish texts.

Reading Talmud is like reading the bible it poisons the mind. After each read you have to clean your aura etc realy carefully.
I don´t think the outcome is worth the effort.

EnkiUK55 said:
Lilitu666 said:

No chosen one genes please.

Moving on.

Wait a minute. This doesn't automatically mean he's Jewish or you are Jewish for sure. Sometimes DNA tests add in this stuff. If you have a picture of him compare the featured dig a little deeper on this. It should not really be this shocking to everyone if it's true. I think they add in stuff like this often 7 percent sounds like maybe one of the numbers they use it's often a small percentage like this.

Rational Satanist said:

I checked on this. The note on the disapproval says that it was a pointless comment, since both translations said the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back