Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Honestly, I've never got much out of Gaum. Due to my Earthy Nature I would probably need to literally do hundred reps, like you mention, but I've never done that many.

GAUM is for another purpose, and is also necessary for opening and working on the Chakra. But PTAH is for another function altogether, empowerment and opening at the same time. GAUM is a soft and friendly mantra, to do proper work on the head, and very proper and safe too.
I definitely feel the G vibration on my pineal gland but like I said this new meditation does give to me stronger feelings with way less repetitions and focus than any other "old" meditations with Gaum. Good to know that we still need to use Gaum for the pineal. I remember there is a longer King and Queen meditation that was posted on the Yahoo groups but never on Jos, are you going to put it there in the update? I tried a long time ago and it was very powerful, still way longer than this new meditation but I guess its because they have different effects.

I'm at day 6 of this mediation. I can feel my 3rd eye better and my biggest improvement is that sleep is better than before. I wake up feeling rested and quite joyful. It's a nice addition to a night routine, will keep doing.
Thank you for providing this!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry for not posting earlier, had issues with finding a microphone that worked. Here is the audio.

There are three ways to do this, all correct and valid to produce the effect of the meditation:

https://icedrive.net/0/fbQ8G3ShYT

THANK YOU SO MUCH OUR HIGH PRIEST 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

luis said:
I definitely feel the G vibration on my pineal gland but like I said this new meditation does give to me stronger feelings with way less repetitions and focus than any other "old" meditations with Gaum. Good to know that we still need to use Gaum for the pineal. I remember there is a longer King and Queen meditation that was posted on the Yahoo groups but never on Jos, are you going to put it there in the update? I tried a long time ago and it was very powerful, still way longer than this new meditation but I guess its because they have different effects.
It was posted here on some post by someone (possibly Lydia, not sure), and I quickly copied it on my computer. Just in case. ;) Have not tried it yet. Not time for that yet.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Honestly, I've never got much out of Gaum. Due to my Earthy Nature I would probably need to literally do hundred reps, like you mention, but I've never done that many.

GAUM is for another purpose, and is also necessary for opening and working on the Chakra. But PTAH is for another function altogether, empowerment and opening at the same time. GAUM is a soft and friendly mantra, to do proper work on the head, and very proper and safe too.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52287&p=230946&hilit=Queen+and+King+Meditation#p230946

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
It was posted here on some post by someone (possibly Lydia, not sure), and I quickly copied it on my computer. Just in case. ;) Have not tried it yet. Not time for that yet.
Works better than the one on Jos but it takes a lot of time to do.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
CAN it also help cure myopia? Wearing Spectacles is so annoying fir me

Maybe it may have some positive influence, I am unsure. However, myopia is generally caused by negative influences imposed on people by corrupt medical science. You can read more below and attempt the given solutions:

https://endmyopia.org/

CAN I contact you personally?

Siatris Ioholo said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52287&p=230946&hilit=Queen+and+King+Meditation#p230946
Lydia posted it on the forum, I forgot about it. Unfortunately i never really tried it again because of time. But I remember when I tried it a few years ago it did give me strong effects.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:

HI HP Hoodedcobra666, I've got a kinda disturbing question about the pineal gland. You how people have spread round that fluoride tooth paste isn't good for the pineal gland, caffeine too, I just wish to know if I could just ignore these as long as I do the meditation you gave us.
Thank you

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
siatris666 said:
i tried this meditation. i feel like smarter? difficult to describe.

smarter. more aware. is this normal?

Yes, that is intended and normal.

I've been seeing flashes of light even when my eyes are open

onemage619 said:
Is there going to be somewhere that has these new meditations all in one place.

Yes, these will be on the JoS site, under sections related to what they do. For example this one, will be on the Pineal Gland / 6th Chakra meditation section. It's all going to get overhauled. It's being worked upon. All will be easily accessible in the end.

Targ said:
Another experience I had, was even with my eyes closed in the dark I started to see a very strong white light, as if someone had a larten in front of me.

What other meditations have you been doing together with PTAH to reach this point where your Pineal gland opens??
Or have you only been doing PTAH. Thanks
Hail Satan

Lasollor said:
Targ said:
Another experience I had, was even with my eyes closed in the dark I started to see a very strong white light, as if someone had a larten in front of me.

What other meditations have you been doing together with PTAH to reach this point where your Pineal gland opens??
Or have you only been doing PTAH. Thanks
Hail Satan
Hey!
I do vibrate Gaum everyday 54x on my pineal gland.
This meditation: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html
I didn't find this one in the JoS official page(you can translate):https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com/sentidos-astrais-avancado/

And this work helped me a lot, you can change the affirmation to what is better for you.
Void meditate as much as you possibly can you don’t want this getting out of hand. Believe me I know... it will also help with getting messages from the gods, 30 minutes is good and I mean completely focus so try and break it up into 3 sessions of 20-30 for optimal results. I am the same way with like 3-4 powerful imagination aspects.

This message was very like from your succubus saying you even saw a face is great you probably don’t even need a full empowering working. As well the negative thoughts are probably from the enemy, up your protections by breathing in energy from the sun.

Do Shael’s working instead for 40 days it’s much quicker. It goes like this.

Handstand and chat MAUM x13 (if you can’t handstand just arch your back prop yourself up on your feet and forearms and put your head as low as possible this still works)
Go into child’s pose (look it up)
THAUM into the third eye x 13
YAUM into the 6th chakra x13
GAUM Into the pineal gland x 13
Hard TH into the temple chakras x 3 (move your focus from either right to left or vice versa)
Hard TH into each of the astral eyes x3
Hard TH Into clairaudience x 3 as long as comfortably possible (all at once divide it by ears and head if you can’t)
Hard TH x 3 into your Astral sense of touch (just outside the body, the whole body)
Then a long dragged out MMMM x 3 into your whole head
When your finished lay down get a small energy buzz and then vibrate the runes
Ansuz x 13
Ehwas x 13
Laguz or Logur x13
Then state an affirmation 13 times I’m doing “I am now more sensitive to my succubus’s energy and thoughts, now increasingly and forever” though you can do it differently if you want. Again pronunciation is key and make sure to avoid void moon also use sexual energy to greatly empower the working. You can think of her if ya want maybe that will turn you on :lol:

Good luck[\quote]

HS!

First, a huge thanks for the work!

Second, you should already hear this but... dam that is the most powerful voice that I have heard in my life!

I have been thinking, maybe would be good if you do audios for the new RTR's that we have, that would be very useful for the new people and for the people who speak another languages that don't understand very well the words that indicate the sounds

this is just a personal desire, but I am curious of heard an audio sermon of yours

again thanks for the beautiful work HP Cobra!
HAIL SATAN!

I swear I think the same XD

Cobra does not cause an earthquake with his voice because he does not want to
That voice silenced the most tantrum and screamed Christian and left him in a corner like a scared child

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Progressively, meditations who have been discovered by the JoS with the help of the Gods, are going to be shared in increments.

Blue lightning flashes in my head while meditating. After meditating, my vision became difficult in the light environment, is this normal?

~This meditation is very intense. I myself have also experienced the jolt like reaction while doing this meditation, and feel a strong vibration long after doing this meditation in my pineal gland and 6th chakra. I'll also note here that I have experienced a minor migraine/headache for the first few days, but I understand this is normal until one is used to the meditation as is a sign it is working. I have yet to experience the blue light, but maybe that is because I have experienced this before when working with previous pineal gland/6th chakra meditations in the past? But this meditation is wonderful and very strong. Thanks to both of HPS Maxine and HP Hooded Cobra for sharing this meditation with us.

LADY BELLATRIX
SATAN'S WARRIOR
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!

I tried this meditation as I first saw it, even if it was midday, and I did it with my eyes closed. So when I opened them I could see some kind of purple clouds forming on my ceiling (as I was sitting on my back the whole time) and everything seemed lighter, brighter. It just felt amazing. Thank you very much for this!! Hail Satan!!

SimyacıAbuzer07 said:
Fuchs said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
I would also like to do the meditation posted by VoE but I don't understand if we have to vibrate INANA 88 times only in the 6th chakra or INANA 88 times in the 6th chakra, INANA 88 times in the third eye and so on?

In the meditation is written to vibrate it at the same time in all the above chakras. I just fokus on my head try to visualise the head region more gold/white over time, with each vibration. Or only fokus on the pineal gland.

I mean to fokus at the same time on all of them is for me impossibel:

Clairaudience_Points.gif

Clairaudience.gif

Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

BRAIN2.gif

Temple_Chakras.gif

Young_Girl_1460_.jpg

I dont understand the last picture what are those chakras and minor ones called? and should I use inanna for that one too? and how can I image them like cone or dot ?

Do not change the meditation, just do it, as it is written, I do viualise them always like goldwhite cones spinning counterclockwise. With visualisation if you can´t visualise something then just try to visualise the area in goldwhite getting brither over time.

Okay, I'm on this post again bcos I noticed something.
Creativity and thought process has spiked, I now want to be intentional in everything I do and say. Today is really different and surprising cos I know things just like that, so more like in a prophetic way and also that already happened even knowing where things are without going to look for it. Okay it has been really crazy today. The other time I felt so Egyptian, I don't know what kind of feeling that is and another time I was meditating, I felt like I had an elephant head.. It's crazy but I'm serious. All of a sudden[2days later] I'm saying Ganesh. Okay that was a rush write up cos recently I have now consciously want to think through B4 talking. I remember at will now and I think even better and have better thought results. Anyways tnx for reading.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This has to do with awakening all your astral senses and soul. The Pineal and Crown are also integral for this. Without an active throat chakra, hearing would be difficult, but one can still observe signs and similar things.
I could start telling you how badly I need this as its a life/death struggle for me and how badly I need to connect to the Gods in New ways but I've tried with you before with no luck.

So instead I'll just ask directly can the Ptah vibration be also effective on my third eye or do I use a separate Dagur rune for the third eye. I'm not sure and need to know which one will give me even the slightest the upper hand?

Cose as far as I know I'm supposed to use Lydia's ( https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=280432) yoga with Ptah for the 6th Chakra, Ptah for 3rd eye and MAUM Sanskrit for the crown. Is this as accurate as it gets for vision? Or is there a correction

Hello, if i vibrate like 2000 times focusing on the pineal gland daily can it be bad for me?

I started to feel like vomiting after 300vibrations , but also felt smarter and my vizualization improved in like 1 day, so is it bad or is it good to put so much pressure on pineal gland

OpenMind2 said:
Hello, if i vibrate like 2000 times focusing on the pineal gland daily can it be bad for me?

I started to feel like vomiting after 300vibrations , but also felt smarter and my vizualization improved in like 1 day, so is it bad or is it good to put so much pressure on pineal gland
2000 times?
You remind me of someone who asked if they had to do MerKaBa 20 times a day. No. Obviously you don't have to vibrate Ptah 2000 or

OpenMind2 said:

Unless you want to completely break yourself, you might want to avoid it.

OpenMind2 said:

Yes, that is bad. You are overcharging yourself and going over your limits. Stick to the number of vibrations given in the instrcutions and do it daily.

OpenMind2 said:

It is insane how much this is. It is too much. You are going to hurt yourself very badly and it will be difficult and take a very long time to heal from it. There is no reason to fry yourself like that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This meditation will work specific segments and abilities of the Pineal Gland/6th Chakra. Due to the complex nature of this chakra, this meditation can compensate and be done also with other meditations, completing more general empowerement of the 6th Chakra.

Do I still need to separately empower the 3rd eye to get astral vision or is this ptah meditation for the 6th Chakra only enough for this?

Plus in the last quoted sentence what do you mean by "completing more general empowerment?" Isn't ptah the highest form of empowerment for the 6th Chakra?

I just wana open my astral vision so I can communicate with my guardian Demon and Satan to help them and myself better.
For the throat chakra I've been told the Sanskrit HAUM vibration and affirmation works for it.

Thank you and please reply, you really rarely reply to my posts
:(

Lasollor said:
Do I still need to separately empower the 3rd eye to get astral vision or is this ptah meditation for the 6th Chakra only enough for this?

Plus in the last quoted sentence what do you mean by "completing more general empowerment?" Isn't ptah the highest form of empowerment for the 6th Chakra?

I just wana open my astral vision so I can communicate with my guardian Demon and Satan to help them and myself better.
For the throat chakra I've been told the Sanskrit HAUM vibration and affirmation works for it.

Thank you and please reply, you really rarely reply to my posts
:(
For optimal results you would have to work on separate areas separately, ie. work on 3rd eye (and astral vision in general) alongside with Ptah meditation.

General empowerment would be something along the lines of opening and cleaning chakras by tuning them, inhaling into them and vibrating words of power into them.

Haum is good for tuning, but for empowering using Sanskrit planetary mantra or runic mantra would be better. That is not to say that tuning is something less important, but after a point when it is done enough come other methods.

HC is extremely busy with JoS related projects. I hope my answer satisfies you.

Henu the Great said:
For optimal results you would have to work on separate areas separately, ie. work on 3rd eye (and astral vision in general) alongside with Ptah meditation.
since I'm supposed to be working on them separately
The PTAH vibration meditation is for the 6th chakra..
the most powerful vibration for the 3rd eye is it the Dagr/Dagaz rune?
and finally the sanskrit HAUM vibration is supposed to be the most powerful for the throat chakra for astral hearing

Have I covered everything regarding astral senses correctly?
I'm just trying to focus on sights and hearing. And Once when I would overdo the PTAH meditation I could lightly begin to see the astral without even empowering my 3rd eye. What do you also think about this?

Lasollor said:
Henu the Great said:
since I'm supposed to be working on them separately
The PTAH vibration meditation is for the 6th chakra..
the most powerful vibration for the 3rd eye is it the Dagr/Dagaz rune?
and finally the sanskrit HAUM vibration is supposed to be the most powerful for the throat chakra for astral hearing

Have I covered everything regarding astral senses correctly?
I'm just trying to focus on sights and hearing. And Once when I would overdo the PTAH meditation I could lightly begin to see the astral without even empowering my 3rd eye. What do you also think about this?
Haum is for tuning, but for empowering runes or planetary mantra would be the way to go.

Do not forget breathing exercises and directing and circulating energy.

Experiment and learn what works best for you. Do ask your Guardian for counsel what could be the most suitable method for you. Over time what you should do can change.

As a bump to this thread, I'd like to report my experiences from vibrating Ptah.
This mantra makes me feel sedated but in a positive way. I feel more relaxed, carefree, pacifist, and positive. Though I also feel a bit "slow". Been having very vivid dreams ever single night.
This mantra also stimulates my kundalini energy as my root chakra & spine are beginning to feel more heated.
I'm also beginning to see small sparks of colored lights (as opposed to orbs) with my eyes open.
There is a slight but steady heated sensation in my 6th chakra.

HS.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Progressively, meditations who have been discovered by the JoS with the help of the Gods, are going to be shared in increments.

For more information about this, refer to this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61422

These will be from numerous levels, all the way from beginner to intermediate, to advanced, to very advanced. This meditation below is advanced, and one has to at least have some experience with invoking Aether.

However, this meditation is safe, and if one wants to try it, it will not cause any unpleasant effects. The only necessity for those who want to experiment, is that the 6th chakra opening meditation and some empowerment has been done prior to this.

The meditation is below.

Instructions:

Due to the nature of this meditation, doing this in a lightless room with the least amount of lights, would be beneficial. The best time to do this meditation is at night, but not when one is too sleepy to lack alertness, but a pleasant focus and very low light should be present. This helps the Pineal Gland activate itself better.

1. Relax before this meditation and focus on your pineal gland, broadly in the center of your head.

2. Inhale the Aether [Aether is optional and makes this meditation more acute, you can use energy in the color of the 6th chakra] into the 6th chakra for 3-4 breaths, accumulating it inside the Pineal Gland. You must try to center this energy inside the Pineal Gland as you breathe this.

3. On a low tone of voice [not loud vibrating in this case] start vibrating softly "PTAH".

Audio for this meditation: https://icedrive.net/0/fbQ8G3ShYT

4. How this is vibrated is as following: P as in Plan, T as in Turn, A should be vibrated as in Andras, and H is not to be vibrated, but exhaled. All these vibrations, will be felt into the head.

5. The H, is to be exhaled in a specific way for this meditation. During the exhale, the focus must be on the Pineal Gland. The H is to be done in a breath that is felt on the top of the palate of the mouth.

6. Make sure, that every letter is felt distinctively, one by one.

7. The more awareness one already has with meditation, the more the effects of this meditation will be felt.

8. Repeat the above anywhere from 5 to 20 times.

9. Meditate on the energy inside the Pineal Gland, and envision the 6th chakra growing in power.

Now, most conditions and understandings of meditations in this place have been only partial. An example, is how many people consider that only a buzz is a certification of a positive meditation. It generally, is a very good indicator.

The reality is, many advanced meditations, can be subtler, and their "electric" effects, can be felt only if one is more focused.

The above meditation and it's deeper effects will be felt for those already having worked on the Pineal Gland. The lower the level of spiritual openess, means one understands these less [but will understand them more later as spiritual sensitivity grows with meditation and opening the mind].

This meditation will work specific segments and abilities of the Pineal Gland/6th Chakra. Due to the complex nature of this chakra, this meditation can compensate and be done also with other meditations, completing more general empowerement of the 6th Chakra.

As a bump to this thread, I'd like to report my experiences from vibrating Ptah.
This mantra makes me feel sedated but in a positive way. I feel more relaxed, carefree, pacifist, and positive. Though I also feel a bit "slow". Been having very vivid dreams ever single night.
This mantra also stimulates my kundalini energy as my root chakra & spine are beginning to feel more heated.
I'm also beginning to see small sparks of colored lights (as opposed to orbs) with my eyes open.
There is a slight but steady heated sensation in my 6th chakra.

HS.
I'm guessing the relaxed, pacifist side is coming from Neptune, and the slow is from Pluto. Am I right? Since both of them rule the pineal gland?

Hello SS666,
That's a great guess, however, I don't believe working with the pineal gland involves invoking its planetary qualities.
I think the effects come from the nature of the biochemical secretions of the pineal gland.
You should experiment with the mantra for a few days and let us know of your experiences.

HS.

Hello SS666,
That's a great guess, however, I don't believe working with the pineal gland involves invoking its planetary qualities.
I think the effects come from the nature of the biochemical secretions of the pineal gland.
You should experiment with the mantra for a few days and let us know of your experiences.

HS.
I'm starting it, been doing for a few days, is definitely very powerful, I hope my visualization skills improve after this. That's my hope for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back