Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Afghanistan And Taliban [Megathread] : Prepare For Another 2015 Europe "Crisis"

StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:
Are millions of Europeans and Americans going to die because of this?

If a migrant wave occurs like 2015, then yes.

Americans will die if America decides to engage [and many are trapped in Afghanistan right now as it is], and Europeans are going to die progressively with the usual Kalergi plan, invasion, and other things that will be facilitated from this event.

Many Afghanis are also definitely going to die during this period of destabilization, because many don't support and hate the Taliban, so having civil war there and the government crushing innocents is also highly likely to occur, despite of what the Taliban say to the public and pretending to be good guys.

If biden resigns, who will take over as president?

He won't of course. But anyone would be better at this point, I think the Vice President has to briefly take over, unless there is some other clause.

We are in a shit situation, with Senile Biden on one hand, and Kamala Harris on the other hand. It's going to end not well with neither. It's unclear who would be the least worse at this point. As many conspiracy theorists said, they put Biden in office with mind to potentially cause such an event and replace Biden with Kamala from the backdoor.

Eventually of course there is going to be the next election a few years from now.

The RTR is indeed working well, despite of the chaotic environment. Biden to save his face, really just threw much of the Israeli external policy under the bus.

He explicitly mentioned that America has indeed no interest WHATSOEVER to be in the region, which is breaking the shilling line of the jews for more than three decades on the subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If a migrant wave occurs like 2015, then yes.

Americans will die if America decides to engage [and many are trapped in Afghanistan right now as it is], and Europeans are going to die progressively with the usual Kalergi plan, invasion, and other things that will be facilitated from this event.

Many Afghanis are also definitely going to die during this period of destabilization, because many don't support and hate the Taliban, so having civil war there and the government crushing innocents is also highly likely to occur, despite of what the Taliban say to the public and pretending to be good guys.

If biden resigns, who will take over as president?

He won't of course. But anyone would be better at this point, I think the Vice President has to briefly take over, unless there is some other clause.

We are in a shit situation, with Senile Biden on one hand, and Kamala Harris on the other hand. It's going to end not well with neither. It's unclear who would be the least worse at this point. As many conspiracy theorists said, they put Biden in office with mind to potentially cause such an event and replace Biden with Kamala from the backdoor.

Eventually of course there is going to be the next election a few years from now.

This is extremely dangerous, I just checked that biden will not send troops to Afghanistan.

Biden:
"We will support Afghanistan with our diplomacy." Surrendering was not enough, but the Biden administration recognizes the Taliban government as legitimate."

Biden follows the same path as China, which has kompromat material about him and his son.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The RTR is indeed working well, despite of the chaotic environment. Biden to save his face, really just threw much of the Israeli external policy under the bus.

He explicitly mentioned that America has indeed no interest WHATSOEVER to be in the region, which is breaking the shilling line of the jews for more than three decades on the subject.
Hey High Priest

Will we ever get Anti-islam rituals?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Afghanistan has 40 million population, and it's said that already 3 million have evacuated. Yes, there will be influx, towards all Nations. The numbers are just huge. Also, the Taliban will probably displace and abuse quite a few people, and Europe will pay the bill again. It's Syria 2.0, just with different definitions.

Teleprompter Biden already admitted to giving thousands of visas in his address to the nation (at 12:40 in the video). The wave has already started, as you mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G7v5_Ba8U

We'll need that enhanced race awakening ritual for what's coming.

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey High Priest

Will we ever get Anti-islam rituals?

I don't think we are going to or need too. See Cobras reply in this thread.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60689&p=269902&hilit=Eid#p269902

Maxine also said with the Rtrs Islam will eventually collapse on its own. I remember.

I don't think there is any real need to do anti Islamic rituals. In the west Islam is exposed no one really wants it that much I am not sure about the middle east but to me it doesn't look like the people in Afghanistan are very happy about this or want it at least from what I see in the media. I can't say it's true with absolute certainty. I know in Iran there are a lot of secular people and people who question Islam. This is all I really know. I also know that the Jewish problem has been exposed a lot in Islam so if those people ever figure out the religion itself is Jewish that's the end of Islam.

HPS Maxine has also mentioned before about the US losing a war around these astrological times.

Well, here you go. The 20 year war of Afghanistan was lost.

Makes sense... When there is a possibility of Taliban infiltration into the US, then the protester against the covid-lockdown is the terrorist.

7a1420aa-d080-4123-ab49-f957d9c19361.jpg

In America, too, the machine is starting up... They demand the admission of one million Afghans.

"After 20 years of destruction, the US has a moral obligation to let in 1 million Afghan refugees"

https://www.businessinsider.com/war-afghanistan-years-destruction-us-allow-one-million-afghan-refugees-2021-8

This is what happens when you have men who aren't even competent enough to clean toilets in positions of power and rule. Incompetent leadership should be punished extremely severely. It is the greatest crime of all.

How many millions of lives are lost or destroyed due to incompetent leadership. These people should be tortured to death. But then again the retarded masses put these people in power and defend them with all their breath so perhaps what's coming is what they deserve.

I guess one positive from all of this is when Biden made his speech over the issue, poles were taken and we have the lowest approvals from the Democrats ever. His own party is showing disapproval. The independents as well. Liberal democratic media is actually criticizing Biden. Something we never thought we’d EVER see. Some calling for his resignation, but to see mainstream liberal media in America actually reporting that Biden has done bad is a huge win and can only be a sign of our rtrs. You know this is huge when CNN, New York Times, NBC, ect are criticizing Biden.

Another thing, think of the timing. This all happens during a planned vacation for Biden. And all while it happens he continues his vacation. Only making some BS short statement to the media and answering no questions. It’s clear he was banking on the media backing him up while he was away(disturbing), but instead that didn’t happen. (Our rtrs) This is really good for us guys. Think about how quickly we’re getting control of the media these days. This is nuts. I don’t want to undermine the suffering the natives of Afghanistan are going through because of the psychopathic Biden regime, but every win we get is one step closer to stopping all of this madness longterm. It’s literally like no matter what the enemy does to try and get their own win, it never turns out right and they give us wins either as well or instead. They’re literally making no progress. Just sinking.

Now I guess the main thing is keeping our eyes open and keeping our protections high, maybe even group rituals would be nice because the Taliban have control over US weapons. Also many horrible terrorists have been freed from prisons. This is all a recipe for disaster and best nullified before anything can happen. Mass deaths, ect.

https://www.geenstijl.nl/5160626/tom-staal-overvallen-door-haagse-taliban/

Reading the comments theyre criticizing the dutch Denfense policy. One comment said the plane returned with "refugees" instead of our own soldiers and people.

Another comment also mentioneed that 50% of rape cases in Austria were from people of Afghan descend.

This is horrendous. I don't feel like the RTRs do anything at all to lessen the blows of this scandal. Nor did they change anything specifically in the past couple of years.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Biden hasn't fucked up at all. Don't think the Taliban isn't an extension of the U.S. government. They took over while there were still troops there. The troops let it happen. This is all about creating a Hegelian Dialectic to let in thousands refugees. The media footage showed civilians smiling and laughing as they ran to the airport. They're not fleeing. They're being shipped here. It's all part of the plan. It's probably been planned this way for years.

Eric13 said:
I guess one positive from all of this is when Biden made his speech over the issue, poles were taken and we have the lowest approvals from the Democrats ever. His own party is showing disapproval. The independents as well. Liberal democratic media is actually criticizing Biden. Something we never thought we’d EVER see. Some calling for his resignation, but to see mainstream liberal media in America actually reporting that Biden has done bad is a huge win and can only be a sign of our rtrs. You know this is huge when CNN, New York Times, NBC, ect are criticizing Biden.

Another thing, think of the timing. This all happens during a planned vacation for Biden. And all while it happens he continues his vacation. Only making some BS short statement to the media and answering no questions. It’s clear he was banking on the media backing him up while he was away(disturbing), but instead that didn’t happen. (Our rtrs) This is really good for us guys. Think about how quickly we’re getting control of the media these days. This is nuts. I don’t want to undermine the suffering the natives of Afghanistan are going through because of the psychopathic Biden regime, but every win we get is one step closer to stopping all of this madness longterm. It’s literally like no matter what the enemy does to try and get their own win, it never turns out right and they give us wins either as well or instead. They’re literally making no progress. Just sinking.

Now I guess the main thing is keeping our eyes open and keeping our protections high, maybe even group rituals would be nice because the Taliban have control over US weapons. Also many horrible terrorists have been freed from prisons. This is all a recipe for disaster and best nullified before anything can happen. Mass deaths, ect.
Jews have run into quicksand, literally. The stronger their effort is, the more and faster they drown.

Hail Satan!

About 40,000 Americans are trapped in Afghanistan, excellent work of Joe Biden.

At least however, the head of Military was busy washing his White guilt and the US Embassy was busy posting GBLTQAI flags everywhere.

This is a fucking spectacle. Also, upon reading the news better, the hoax that the people left the Taliban in is only half true. Apparently, many people fought. But they were left without reinforcements.

No matter what, they are sinking in the sand, and it's a great thing to watch.

Kundalini666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Biden hasn't fucked up at all. Don't think the Taliban isn't an extension of the U.S. government. They took over while there were still troops there. The troops let it happen. This is all about creating a Hegelian Dialectic to let in thousands refugees. The media footage showed civilians smiling and laughing as they ran to the airport. They're not fleeing. They're being shipped here. It's all part of the plan. It's probably been planned this way for years.

Yes, I am aware of the toothfairy theories like QAnon and everything else that always support that these senile people actually are on a mastermind plan when they forget the names of their own generals.

Even if they had a plan, which given everything, they do, they are fucking it up every step of the way. It's getting worse and worse for them.

It wouldn't be a far stretch to claim that Joe literally allowed them to go in, because whether voluntarily or not, he did. As for the aspect where this thing about "The US Government being behind Taliban", they were certainly negotiating. This is not exactly as being behind them.

I would not doubt however that Israel literally formed or financed them, as the results show that the Taliban is starting an anti-Iran meme as soon as they are in power, where they showed in /pol/ from Israeli TV. Now all of a sudden "Afghanistan" is going to be turning against Iran.

If this is the case, it's 100% obvious even to the most simple person, that Israel concoted this work with the Taliban takeover, and probably in absence of US government attention, or in collusion with some jews, they caused the greatest US failure of the last 20 years. And it seems these negotiations went south, and everything got fucked.

In the end of the day everyone can thank Joe over the fact of trapped Americans, 2015 v2.0 and everything else he has caused. The outcome is the same despite of whatever bogus crap he might try to claim. Also, people are going to suffer in Afghanistan now, and of course, no plan is present for like 20-30 or 40,000 trapped Americans now in the territory.

Regardless it's all nice to watch the enemy sinking in their own work and just fucking up constantly. They are doing themselves irrecoverable amounts of damage with all these mistakes.

Hi! I am posting these links here at the request of Master Cobra.

I found these links today and posted them initially on the thread entitled "Should we save them all?"

On Julian Assange speaking in 2011: "The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war"

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/14 ... 6262642688

Twitter is already being flooded with messages urging to free Julian Assange.

and this book "The Afghanistan Papers", whereby the US knew since the beginning that they were to lose this war:
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... documents/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Whether or not this potent neurotoxin of Communism will be kicked out, is something we might see in the future. The reason the jews love to cause so much divide and confusion in the US, is because, primarily, nobody's interest is this neurotoxin of Communism.

I've got the impression that the interest in Communism in the West grew substantially in recent decade or two, mainly as the counter-reaction to Capitalism and its perceived flaws: the increasing of disparity between the wealthiest and the rest; economic crises a'la 2008; financial bubbles; exploitation of the civilization periphery; the absurd assumption of constant economic growth.

The last one slowing down recently, playing a role in the shattering of the American Dream - the driving spirit of Capitalism, of which there is virtually nothing left today. And Westerners don't know better because they haven't gone through Communism, they don't know what it means, what are the realities of it. All what people see is that what they have NOW - the Capitalist system - is BAD, and in a reaction similar to that of Pavlov's dog they direct their look at the historical opposition to Capitalism and cling to it. How could they not if the grass is so much more greener over there, even if simply by the virtue of almost none of it being on this side of the fence. Of course this somewhat dried up well of possibilities and financial freedom in the West is something people 100 years ago would kill for, but the System grows, the comfort rises, the expectations rise, and the generation of Millenial special snowflakes is slowly taking over the politics. Utopian visions of Communism makes their ears deaf and their eyes blind to all the chilling lessons history tries to tell.

American Boomers set the bar high. Such height of prosperity could have been reached only under special circumstances of combined dowry taken from the previous generation, credit taken at the cost of the next, and humanity being at the sweet spot of industrialization going at full speed without the edges of the finite planetary system visible yet. This is what snowflakes compare their situation to, then they look at the happy faces of Bezos and Zuckerberg, and the will to distribute the shit out of them comes as a natural conclusion.

I feel like Communism is a rite of passage almost every nation must go through, it being like adolescence and early adulthood with all the stupid shit that comes with them. And what could be more characteristic for youth than passionate, yet emotionally draining, co-dependent, pathological relationships? Westerners today are at the stage when they long for such a relationship - with the state. They can't stop flirting with it, can't help themselves not to be enticed by it and by all the pictures in their mind of what such relationship may bring.

Soon they will learn what it brings, but no earlier. No amount of voices from Eastern Europe and other experienced places will change their mind.

So no, it's not true that nobody is interested in Communism. Quite the opposite. Also the causation chain seems to be the opposite of

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because of too much Communism, the projection of the America as the land of opportunity, progress, and being something inspiring to the world, has been ceasing steadily and in accelerating fashion. This is because the more the Communism, the less the appeal, and the less the beauty of a Nation.

- cracking Capitalism first, Communist reaction second.

To be clear - I was focusing only on the economical aspect of current Western Communist Zeitgeist, leaving the enormous pile of cultural Marxism shit aside for now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
About 40,000 Americans are trapped in Afghanistan, excellent work of Joe Biden.

At least however, the head of Military was busy washing his White guilt and the US Embassy was busy posting GBLTQAI flags everywhere.

This is a fucking spectacle. Also, upon reading the news better, the hoax that the people left the Taliban in is only half true. Apparently, many people fought. But they were left without reinforcements.

No matter what, they are sinking in the sand, and it's a great thing to watch.
https://youtu.be/TUXIGwIfxMs
People are protesting.

According to the Russian information on the subject, the Taliban are mostly keeping "order".

At this point they mention that people who don't like masks and are against "Co-Vid Measures" are "Terrorists" in the US.

I guess this makes half the US equal to the so called Taliban.

horizon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Whether or not this potent neurotoxin of Communism will be kicked out, is something we might see in the future. The reason the jews love to cause so much divide and confusion in the US, is because, primarily, nobody's interest is this neurotoxin of Communism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Even the worst things can make some sense, that is true for Communism.

In effect, now that they are printing money as if there is no tomorrow, distribute nothing to people, only funnel it to corporations, or causing the fall of the US Dollar, or harp around Communism under the guise of "Socialism", fundamental values are going to be confronted.

The younger generation is thrown into a pit of perpetual poverty, or at least, no viable financial stable future. Of course, the Communist vulture will be around flying above the to-be financial corpse of the earlier generation of people.

The thing about Communism is not treating it as an "ideology", because it was created by Jews like Karl Marx, with the very specific idea in mind to usurp all the wealth of the "Goyim", through abolitionism of property rights, the ability for people to ascend financially etc.

The people who espouse the halting of the limitless Capitalism, are basically not complaining about fundamentally what "Capitalism" is.

In regards to the "Millenials" and others who might adopt this or try, they will simply become trash Nations so they will self collapse, like all Communist Nations did. However, the striking majority is not a generational problem, but absence of any other better solution.

The mentality of socialism and communism, is described indepth by Nietszche, it's only reflecting a level of downfall. It starts to put itself forth where weakness is increasing in the people.

Even Capitalism gives at least 1% or even 5% of success chance at this point, in it's normally attained level when it's going well. Communism and Socialism give 0% success rate for people. There is no distinction for the individual.

Capitalism at least, inspired some people or a segment of people that wanted to do something "Big" with their life. This drove innovation. Communism does not have this appeal, only slavery. No matter what you do, you are always equal to every other slave, and therefore, this spirit is jewish and inconsistent with anyone who wants to advance.

Still, Capitalism with jews has again been turned into a Talmudic system, again formulated to usurp all the people's National wealth and allow individuals like Billy Gates to run almost all the show, without any popular acceptance.

Communism simply kills the human spirit that is all there is to it. It's applied slave making theory.

One thing I noticed, throughout all the videos I watched, the planes filled with Afghanis, the people on the runways, clamouring to grab onto the planes, all that. Like, 99.99% of the crowd was male. Young men, of fighting age, the vast majority. What's really shitty about that, it's not really the men at risk, so much as it's the women in Afghanistan. I've already seen stories of the Taliban going house to house, knocking down doors, taking pre-pubescent girls as rape-slaves. Not that the situation was great for women in this country as it was already, but it's about to go full medieval age.

Muslim men are so indoctrinated into their women-hate and incel shit they'll abandon their wives and daughters to be tortured and raped to death en-masse without a care in the world. The media tries to portray the refugees as meek and vulnerable, but historically, even during 2015, almost all of them were young men, who enter white nations and let whatever base urges they have take over.

Every time some "alt-right" pundit tries to say some garbage about "Islam is good for the west because it'll put women and gays back in their place" or some shit, I laugh, because the idea Islam is a religion of "strongmen" is just as laughable as the Xian strongman, which is equally nonexistent. The basis of these religions is fear and submission, it breeds weakness.

But, really, if you've ever been in areas that are predominately Muslim, the young men never try anything when they're on their own. They'll only hoot and holler and try to intimidate when they've got another dozen guys with them. They're absolute cowards on their own, and this was a pretty common sentiment among US soldiers. Really, we saw it in the flesh, how fast the Afghan army surrendered.

Then again, in their defence, the lines on the map that denote "Afghanistan" are entirely arbitrary. The region is a collection of otherwise disparate tribes with only scant history with one another. Collectively speaking, there isn't really an "Afghanistan" save for a surprisingly modern notion, not really felt by the people on the ground level. Even their cowardice and family abandoning aside, it wasn't a notion anyone was willing to die for, and I can only blame them for the former, not the latter.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
https://www.geenstijl.nl/5160626/tom-staal-overvallen-door-haagse-taliban/

Reading the comments theyre criticizing the dutch Denfense policy. One comment said the plane returned with "refugees" instead of our own soldiers and people.

Another comment also mentioneed that 50% of rape cases in Austria were from people of Afghan descend.

This is horrendous. I don't feel like the RTRs do anything at all to lessen the blows of this scandal. Nor did they change anything specifically in the past couple of years.

The RTRs have been and are working. Wars have been delayed because of them, People are leaving xnity in droves and church congregations are at a record low. as opposed to back in the day here in the bible belt nowadays there is things from the occult in shops everywhere, ouija boards tarot cards and even black candles. these are small examples but before alot of places would not sell these because muh jewsus and hurr witchcraft bad of da debil.

The enemy has been exposed on certain fronts, and people in the media have been wistleblowing about the medias false reporting and biased propaganda. i saw this infact very close to one of our rounds of communications RTRs. Isreal has been having misfortune after misfortune, look at the fires currently. One of their disasters with a number of kikes getting trampled to death happened on Beltane. There is evidence out that the Jews have blatantly admitted they want the white race gone and more, and more people are realizing what is going on.

The RTRs are not going to manifest something like easy 1 2 3. This is a long process that takes time. Do you know how long the enemy has infected this planet with their filth? From what i saw since the RTRs came out 6 years or so ago, compared to the last couple thousand years of hebrew filth, those 6 years are and have been doing some heavy hitting. It took thousands of years to build up a mountain of crap that was heaped on us....it is only with the knowledge and help of the Gods and our warfare that will not allow destroying that crap to take as long, but still a good bit of time. As a result manifestations will be gradual and more noticable with time, especially the big ones. But when they come it will be like a brick hit. I had a dream once about the BIS bank burning to ash. Im telling you. The day of the oven is coming for that entire rat sewer.

I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

https://nationalinterest.org/featur...europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506?page=0,2

"The young Afghan attackers are saying, yes, that they have no impulse control, that their hormones are raging, and that they hate themselves and the world—but most especially, that they will not tolerate women who are happy, confident and feeling safe in public spaces. They are saying that they have no intention of respecting law, custom, public opinion, local values or common decency, all of which they hate so much that they are ready to put their own lives, their constructive futures and their freedom on the line for the satisfaction of inflicting damage.

Established middle-class diaspora Afghans are understandably upset and embarrassed to see their nationality thus disgraced by these uncouth newcomers. And yet they are part of the problem. Many of their actions and reactions, however natural or unintended, amount to complicity. They cover up, make excuses for, advise on best ways to wriggle out of consequences, and even directly abet the deceptions, illegal acts and disgraceful manners of friends, relatives and random unknown fellow Afghans.

The reasons for this are many-layered. There is the perceived obligation to be loyal to friends and relatives and countrymen. I think there is also a certain lack of true identification with Western notions of bureaucratic and biographic fact; many, if not most, Afghans currently living in the West have some lies of necessity in their past. Whichever of them arrived first—a father, an older brother—generally had to make up a supposed family name and a birthdate on the fly, because back home, until one generation ago most people did not have a last name and birth dates were not recorded. I know respectable, law-abiding Afghan families where everyone’s birthdays are implausibly sequential—June 1, June 2, June 3 and so forth, because the family member who filled out the immigration paperwork had to make up birth dates and thought it would be easier to remember them this way.

It is also possible that this diaspora community, given the weakness of state institutions in their country of origin, the arbitrariness of its corruption-riddled administrations for centuries, and a certain lack of rootedness that comes from being dropped into someone else’s culture and way of doing things, is fine with a bit of finagling of welfare benefits. They don’t, of course, endorse rape, but here embarrassment kicks in and inspires them to make excuses. “They’re young.” “They’re confused.” “They grew up in Iran, where one learns bad behavior.” Others just disavow them altogether and want nothing to do with them. That’s regrettable, because Afghans who have already made respected lives for themselves abroad are in the best position to discipline and teach the delinquent newcomers, to know what combination of sanctions, pressures and encouragement will be effective.

Complicated problems, to be sure, but why should they concern us here in the United States, beyond mere anthropological curiosity? Well, first of all, these young men are “ours.” They grew up during the years in which we were the dominant influence and paymaster in Afghan society. Since 2001, we have spent billions on an Afghan school system that we like to cite as one of our greatest accomplishments. These young men either attended these schools, in which case the investment in their education has been worse than useless, or did not have access to a school, in which case the money must have been fraudulently diverted. We have also invested many, many millions of dollars on gender programs and rule-of-law programs to convey notions of female equality and human value, and regard for law and order. We have funded radio programs and entire TV stations devoted to this goal, launched poster campaigns and sponsored at enormous cost a large number of civil-society groups purporting to disseminate these values. And here, now, are our “graduates,” rampaging across Europe like the worst sort of feral beasts.

Secondly, the relevance to U.S. refugee policy is sadly obvious. It will require rigorous vetting indeed to weed out such deeply disturbed, degenerate young males whose willingness to be deceptive is so pronounced and whose motives are so irrational.

Which brings me to a final theory being vented in Austria: that these destructive, crazed young men are being intentionally infiltrated into western Europe to wreak havoc: to take away the freedom and security of women; change patterns of behavior; deepen the rifts between liberals, who continue to defend and find excuses, and a right wing that calls for harsh measures and violent responses; to inflict high costs and aggravation on courts and judicial systems and generally make a mess of things.

For the record, I am not convinced that there is a deliberate plan behind this, but I do agree that angry and unstable young men are susceptible to destructive paths. Those paths can lead to ideological extremism and terrorism, or to the formation of gangs and packs that attack, harm and destroy. As we have seen, presently many of their attacks are inept and easily blocked by random civilian passersby. But they will get more skillful over time, and Europe had best develop a defense against them.

What to do? The necessary measures, I think, are obvious.

Anyone convicted of a felony or any kind of sexual crime should be immediately deported, and that consequence should be made known to new arrivals as part of their initial orientation. This is the only way to stop the accelerating problem. (Doing so will, of course, require changes to European law.)

Every arriving refugee and asylum seeker must be subjected to rigorous fact-checking of their story, including validation of their asserted age by lab testing if there is any doubt. Yes, it’s troublesome and costly, but not nearly as troublesome and costly as letting the wrong people in, or putting hundreds of thousands of foreigners permanently or semipermanently on the dole with benefits they are not entitled to. And European countries must share the resultant data with each other, and identities must be linked to fingerprints, not to documents of dubious authenticity or no documents at all.

Members of the relevant diaspora communities must make very clear to the refugees that they do not approve of and will not assist them with their false claims, cheating, bad behavior or crime. They should instead emphasize by their own example, as well as by direct outreach, that a good and fulfilling life is possible in their new homes with hard work, a sincere effort to fit in and a cooperative attitude.

Finally, the Left has to do a bit of hard thinking. It’s fine to be warm, fuzzy and sentimental about strangers arriving on your shores, but let’s also spare some warm, fuzzy and sentimental thoughts for our own values, freedoms and lifestyle. Girls and women should continue to feel safe in public spaces, be able to attend festivals, wear clothing appropriate to the weather and their own liking, travel on trains, go to the park, walk their dogs and live their lives. This is a wonderful Western achievement, and one that is worth defending.

Dr. Cheryl Benard was program director of the Initiative for Middle Eastern Youth and the Alternative Strategies Initiative within the RAND Corporation’s National Security Research Division. Her publications include Civil Democratic Islam, Building Moderate Muslim Networks, The Muslim World After 9-11, The Battle Behind the Wire - US Prisoner and Detainee Operations, and Eurojihad - Patterns of Islamist Radicalization and Terrorism in Europe. Civil Democratic Islam was one of the books found in Osama Bin Laden’s library during the raid on his compound."

"(((Rita Katz))), American Jew close to Mossad", says:

Rita_katz.jpg

E9vW3JCXoAkwcjx

BREAKING: #ISIS has claimed today's bombings at #Kabul_Airport in an 'Amaq report, stating that its fighters killed and wounded approx 160. The report for the attack comes with a picture of the suicide bomber.

The 'Amaq report states the fighter's name is "Abdul Rahman al-Logari," and that he was able to get within five meters of American troops who were processing the documents of allied contractors and translators.

https://twitter.com/Rita_Katz/status/1430973937723265026/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Rita_Katz/status/1430973937723265026

This guy thinks that the us are going to go back in with the massive fuckup being the reason we need to go back in.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Xz7sxxvSSEvK/

we'll see, I just want to see the enemy destroy themselves.

Dahaarkan said:
This is what happens when you have men who aren't even competent enough to clean toilets in positions of power and rule. Incompetent leadership should be punished extremely severely. It is the greatest crime of all.

How many millions of lives are lost or destroyed due to incompetent leadership. These people should be tortured to death. But then again the retarded masses put these people in power and defend them with all their breath so perhaps what's coming is what they deserve.
I concur

they did it on purpose, they knew the attack was coming an they did nothing (come on goyim have to make reptilian jewish sacrifices oy veyuse your goyims for cannon fodder like good goyims) they had many warnings many knew, this an biden doing the usual work for jews giving free passage to the usa which is illegal they are to be evacuated to neighboring lands not the usa but you know jew world order,(say good bye goyims biden workses for jews)

Well watching the news the Taliban have learned how to fly the supreme airforce planes and helicopters from the US after a few days, and now they use these to throw people off of them.

This is sort of like the Gods accidentally missing a space ship somewhere and monkeys picking it up and ape'ing into it.

Not sure what the price will be from all of this for humanity or the Afghani people. It certainly won't end well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well watching the news the Taliban have learned how to fly the supreme airforce planes and helicopters from the US after a few days, and now they use these to throw people off of them.

This is sort of like the Gods accidentally missing a space ship somewhere and monkeys picking it up and ape'ing into it.

Not sure what the price will be from all of this for humanity or the Afghani people. It certainly won't end well.

The pictures we see could also be produced within the US in a movie studio, I did see something similar from prior terrorist clips, who are aired to frighten the masses, create a counteraction, which will benefit the JNWO, like more migrants for the world.

Your sarcasm brightens my day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

if any luck isreal will be their target, after all they are taking more an more land, that never belonged to them in the first place

Satnam666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

if any luck isreal will be their target, after all they are taking more an more land, that never belonged to them in the first place

They won´t bite, the hand that feeds them.

I've seen some news of them executing musicians, and this worrisome video of armed Talibans in the TV station giving an "interview" to the terrified anchor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrJSgM-C_9w

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

DiscipleOfSatan said:
The Talibans seem much more civilized than the media present them to be, they are nothing compared to the so called Syrian Rebels, Islamic State and the like... They are not killing any civilians or anything like that, and they took over Kabul without a fight... The people on the street cheered as the Talibans entered... It just looks like another media hoax and propaganda, especially when you compare it to the 'Syrian Rebels' who were massacring the civil population of Syria, torturing and executing prisoners and the media was silent about it. And now they are in hysteria about the Talibans, who are not doing anything like this.

Because of the 10+ billion dollars gas line project from Turkmenistan to Pakistan, and India via Afghanistan, the economical situation of Afghanistan and its population might even improve...

So I don't see any reasons for an immigration crisis, however this does not mean that it won't happen - it means that if it happens, the Taliban takeover won't be the actual cause of it, the media will use it only as an excuse. Like with the so called 'Syrian Refugees', more than 90% of them were neither Syrian, nor refugees, the whole immigration crisis was organized and paid by the Soros NGO's.

Yes, the matters are even more crazy. Western troops were never ever in Afghanistan to do something good. Democracy? Womens rights? Those are very bad jokes. Our troops were there to secure:
1. Opium fields for CIA heroin drug war (war on drugs = drugging up Americans)
2. Rare earth metals for smartphones and stuff
3. Child sex slaves for the Jeffrey Epsteins of this world, including local Afghan pederast elites
4. Refugees that can be sent to white countries, especially when they are pederast

I had an ex coworker who was among the German soldiers in Afghanistan, training the Afghan army against the Taliban. He once said that every of the Afghan officers they train has a lust knave sex slave boy that has to follow him anywhere in case the officer gets horny. That guy I know even acted as if that was somewhat funny. Like other countries, other traditions. Disgusting

And who are the Taliban? The Taliban are the guys who actually execute the pederasts and burn down the opium fields. Remember how they were still "our friends" back in the 80s when they fought against communists? Wasn't there some kind of movie called Rambo with Silvester Stallone about helping the Taliban? I hated the Taliban when they blew up those giant Buddha statues, but currently one can only see them as the good guys, unless one knows nothing except what western media is telling.

I'm not sure about the current events though. Will China just let go of the rare earth, will CIA just let go of the opium? I wonder if there are secret contrancts about stuff like that in the making or already made. The Taliban are also heavily armed now with all the abandoned equipment but I guess this will at least somewhat strengthen the poor Afghanistan against its overpowered neighbours Pakistan and Iran in case they'd ever get the idea of landgrabbing. That country has suffered enough in my opinion.

Cool thing with the gas pipeline btw. Didn't know about that.

Here we go....
Afghanistan makes a new friend

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/9/china-offers-31m-in-aid-3-million-covid-shots-to-afghanistan?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Well, as it appears, the Taliban now possess a stronger arsenal of aerial warfare than most countries in the region. China is also bankrolling, boosting them, and making friends with them.

It wouldn't be a long stretch to assume that the 85 billion equipment, they will be instructed how to use, by the Chinese at this point. Or maybe even Israel since they want to use them to agitate Iran and create instability.

At the same rate, there are many videos of Afghani's and other fake refugees already running straight into Europe from the Southern Borders in Greece. The ratio seems to be as Disciple said before almost no Afghanis and the usual fake refugees that are commonly thrown into Europe.

We can thank Joe Biden he did a wonderful work here for the JWO.

The taliban have decided to only educate Afghan girls up to elementary school and of course in separate schools from the boys to preserve them properly. I wouldn't be surprised if they also implemented infibulation in their islamic crap constitution.

They repeated the same things they did in their previous conquest of Afghanistan. They are terrorizing Afghans who don't fully accept their agenda and ideals; hanging them, shooting them, torturing them, and so on.

I understand that there may be infiltrators and traitors but it is not possible for half of a people to be traitors and work like a cancer to enslave and destroy intelligent and healthy people.

How is it possible to follow this stupidity? Those who follow these ideals are equally guilty as the inventors of them. Gentiles must be careful in following the enemy's programs such as communism, islam, and xianism. If they go too far to the enemy, they will be lost forever and will also be a danger to free beings.

It is well known that islam corrupts and controls education like communism, not that xianism doesn't but it is very weak now compared to some time ago.

There are some offshoots of xianism that offer themselves as options for people who leave the catholic and orthodox churches. They help people a little to build trust and in the process brainwash and manipulate them. Some of these offshoots promote suicide to get people into heaven immediately. How is this even legal?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back