Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

18 reasons the world would be better today if Germany had won the war

Ghost in the Machine said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Powerofjustice said:
Blitzkreig said:

I think it's very immature to state anything of matters neither of us fully understand.

We were not there in that war, we did not fight it and we were not standing by Hitler's side to bare witness to his decisions, what real actions he took and what actually truly happened beyond the written pages of our only sources of info of which is literature, not all truthful and very opinionated. We were awaiting reincarnation for our fight of the war on the spiritual side, that was Hitler's era, this is our's now and he's on our side with it along with Satan and the gods who support and aid us in our efforts as needed.

Today I decided on a whim I wanted to check out this obscure bookstore I'd never been to before, I happened upon a good number of books regarding Hitler and the world war. Namely I noted these books were only slander, stating the 'horrors' that would've been were he to have won or the errors of his actions and why he was unsuccessful. I noted how greatly mountains of effort were made to make one man so hated on this entire globe and found it ridiculous as I was reading the summaries to these books how anyone could have the gall to just up and claim they 'knew everything that happened' as if it could be summarized in a book, the truths are always much more complicated and deeper than that.

Hitler was the biggest thing that ever happened against the enemy on this planet since humanity fell to the state it did. He went to great lengths to not only step up in effort with his very life and individual person on the line for our rights and freedom but he made a grand statement that nobody could ignore and it shook the enemy to it's foundation. The enemy fears nothing more right now on this Earth than for another Hitler to rise or for his return even. They panic to extensive lengths the moment anyone like Trump starts mirroring something like Hitler even a little bit.

He was man of immense fortitude, dignity and the will to action for humanity, and is now a god of even more so, and he stands with us. I would not dictate or 'assume' his life as I'd figure it to be. I would not make opinion of his actions for I do not know which ones he truly took, the circumstances they were based upon or the thoughts running through his mind. He is not me, I am not him, our lives are our own, our privacy is our own, our secrets are our own, I would not try to impede on this to satisfy some kind of incentive as if I'm the author to who he was like those damned slanderous books I came across.

We do not write his story, we don't write his life, we don't try to claim to know what few on this Earth know 100% because they were there or what have you, we don't know if it's just anyone's opinions, what they saw, what they thought and what is truth and what is lie.

If you want to know the truths of his life, his actions, what he did, how and why, you ask him yourself. And with respect to him, it is his own decision if he decides he wants to be open and share it with you or if he chooses not to, he has that freedom just like we do. He is not someone you just 'write' about, he is a real person with real judgement and he trusts whom he wants to trust with his experiences and actions through that history.

He is presently alive and aware and he knows when those of the ministry such as yourselves try to 'write his story for him' just like all the other assholes who tried to author their garbage about him, I'd imagine it's something of very bad taste to him because of all that when even our own so much as try to 'say what happened', because the matter of the fact is, you didn't even live it.

Have some respect, and enough with 'trying to get to the bottom of it' when the very one who went through it all is available to respectfully be summoned in kind and have a building relationship with in if he wants to tell you what happened he will. If Hitler wants you to know truths about him, if he's willing to share with you what went on through his own eyes even back then, he will tell you of his own free will and judgement.

If you want so much to know the truth, I feel he would want you to ask him yourself instead of you all just being another one of those 'authors' to his life. I'd reckon he's had enough of people trying to 'write about him', I'd be sick of it too if I were him.

That's all I have to say.

Ok yes I was a little not thinking but I felt a little offended that I thought this person made it sound like Hitler acted like an xtian or something dont know if it did but that is what i thought when I saw it. So i just posted it quickly.

But yes let's not argue about this. I i will admit I dont know for sure on this cause past life a lot of us were there but we don't know the context for sure and so much enemy bullshit around and brainwashing since then and its likely a lot of stuff is just made up they show. I do remember something about that and it made me incredibly sad we lost thats all. I felt that for two weeks straight after having that meditation experience. I shared what I saw in another post. Its best if anyone suspects or knows who they are in that or ANY past life dont say though i know one person did. They can curse you with the pics or representation of that person by connecting to your energy. Also its better to ask the Gods before saying or thinking anything for sure anyways and I didn't get to so I could be deluded.

I just thought the post sounded wrong and like the same kind of shut down the enemy might use against someone.

I dont hold anything against Hitler or anything and if he ever chooses to speak to me for any reason I probably wouldn't waste his time asking an opinion on some little thing in a forum but I will ask him why he dealt with the enemy the way he did.

I bet there is a reason for it or he was a really humanitarian good soul which I do admire a lot.

But of course none of this on me would be disrespect or anything.

I also admit I am not anywhere near as advanced as he was and probably 99 percent of people here are not either and if someone is they can't say anyways.

So there is a lot i dont understand.

But i don't like just shutting down others opinions like this thats all.

Sorry if I sounded like an idiot.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I think it's very immature to state anything of matters neither of us fully understand.

Of course this is just speculation. I don’t hold anything against him for making what can be perceived as mistakes. Nobody in human form is perfect but he will certainly make all the right moves for the 4R.

Gear88 said:
SATchives said:
..."Grossly exaggerated"...1 million...

From what I recall in a 5 year investigation done by the Red Cross.

About 160,000-240,000-300,000 in other words about 240,000 +/- 6,000-8,000.

Certainly not 1 million. As a matter of fact if you study the holohoax it's pretty much a soviet faux. For example the smoke stack stating bodies were burnt wasn't even connected, it was just built for the sake of making it look scary. The middle building whereby the built zyklon gas hatches where so called deadly zyklon b was used wasn't even done by German state of the art construction but rather hastily constructed by Soviets to pin it on the Germans. As a matter of fact that room supposedly if zyklon b was used would have been flammable and burnt maybe even exploded. The room was a cold room for morgue but according to the soviets it was used to burn bodies.

For example the Germans even employed DDT towards late '43, early '44 and used one or two maybe three large Siemans-Suckertwerks Microwave ovens to cook nearly 460kg of clothing per hour. Apparently they learned that 2-3 minutes is enough to kill pest but funny enough cooking it for 5-6 minutes allows you to even kill bacteria and germs on it like streptococcus bacteria. The microwave ovens were a big hit with the upper echelon of the German administration and were wanted in larger numbers. Himmler always demanded the camps to be in better conditions for health survival reasons and demanded deaths be reduced and or eliminated at all costs. In fact dating back to 1937-1938, Heydrich stated in a letter to all German employees at camps. [paraphrasing]"This goes out to all SS but especially to German citizens at camps. We must do our best to show our hospitality as Germans and show that we care about everyone. Do your best and show them the most appreciation of care". Basically Heydrich right around when promoted to DeputyFuhrer also demanded that SS but especially the German citizenship to do their best and put their best foot forward when dealing with camps.

The reality is the jews were VERY well feed. According to Totaler Krieg all citizens were rationed to 1,500 calories a day, well below the 2850 calorie for sedentary workers and 3275 calorie for physical labor jobs limit. While the ration for all concentration camps was at 3,000 calories so basically the Germans doubled the caloric ration in camps. Even the kitchens were state of the art with the Germans spending a tremendous amount of money on kitchens that hell probably rival some 3rd world nation kitchen facilities in current times.

One thing that always bothered me was the whole tattooing principle. Does anyone have any evidence of the tattoo numbers used for the IBM computers. It seems like such a retarded process tattooing numbers on arms and making it used as a tally system. It seems out of date and in line with jewish way of thinking of people as cattle numbers.

Does anyone have any anti-hoax info on the tattoo phenomena?

Yeah its a total hoax, from all the legitimate pictures i've seen of jewish prisoners they never had any tatooings, the only markings were the star, pedophiles had pink stars i believe. any of the tattoos that you see today are post war fabrication.

https://www.cwporter.com/tattoo1.htm

found this in a 1 minute search using duckduckgo, i saved it incase it goes down, good info. when you searched you didnt find anything?

Gear88 said:
SATchives said:

i also found where you can buy the authors books, if anyone is interested

https://app.thebookpatch.com/BookStoreResults?search=Carlos+Whitlock+Porter&ddl=authors

Gear88 said:
SATchives said:

https://app.thebookpatch.com/BookStoreResults?search=Carlos+Whitlock+Porter&ddl=authors

with all the information he has gathered against he holohoax its a sad fact he is in the whole xian trap and thinking the jews are of Satan.

While I can not comment on psychic warfare and spiritual activities that happened on World War 2 as I myself am still learning about it and feel uncomfortable talking about something I know little about , I can comment on the more conventional/Physical side.

Sadly its very unlikely that Hitler could have won World War 2 because of a huge variety of factors that were against German from the start.

First and foremost man power shortages, Germany was suffering man power shortage as early as 1942. And while Germany did recruit soldiers from liberated lands the training was sub par, degrading further towards the end of the war and no where near as good when compared to pre. war Germany.

Secondly Germany lacked Oil, Hitler had the right idea to try and take over the oil fields at parts of Ukraine and the Caucasis. But he failes. Many argued that Germany did not produce enough tanks or planes but people forget that you need fuel to run them and coupled with the man power issues having more tanks or planes would be ultimately useless without the fuel or people to crew them.

Third, the point "Hitler should have listened to his general's" is shallow, since many times hitler is correct such as being against operation Citadel whie his generals were convinced they'd win. And being right that Moscow would not have insured victory, instead focusing on capturing the critically needed oil fields.

Lastly Hitler would not have necessarily won if he took Moscow, That bastard Stalin would have put every man, woman and child between himself and the advancing german forces and would fight until the bitter end, and its evident how he fought early in the way by sacrificing many red army soldiers just to buy time without remorse or considetation for the huge loss of gentile life.

In my opinion (Without considering the occult angle as I am still learning on that front) the biggest chance Germany would have had is if America joined on the side of the Axis powers, granted its easier said than done due to a huge jewish influence in the United States government.

Realistically speaking Germany was always plagued with a crippling lack of resources and materials such as oil and man power is required to run the war machine. And trying to win a war against 3 super power's with Jewish baking backing them up is something that is extremely difficult.

The world would truly be a better place if Germany won and it truly is a shame they lost, but at least they saved Europe from Communism spreading over the entire main land europe.

Don’t forget the allies gave the red army most of their tanks and other weaponry this made things very unfair on the EF.

Also the US, at least in those days would have never joined the axis because of the UK. Whatever we do they do vice versa. When we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan the UK was right there with us. This is an allegiance I don’t see breaking.

Why did Hitler want to send Slavs to Siberia tho
I am asking based on the presumption written in this post saying that western parts of the USSR would be cleaned for Lebensraum

idiocy smasher said:
I am asking based on the presumption written in this post saying that western parts of the USSR would be cleaned for Lebensraum
The Slavs weren’t doing anything useful with the land. Axis powers needed it for resources. All of these states eventually became part of the USSR.

idiocy smasher said:
The Slavs weren’t doing anything useful with the land. Axis powers needed it for resources. All of these states eventually became part of the USSR.

Thankfully they never dared to venture to Chechnya
Those people are fearless

idiocy smasher said:

Only Belarus and Western Ukraine were not parts of the USSR before the WWII
The entire territory of the modern day Russian federation except for the Kaliningrad enclave was part of the USSR before the WWII
The question remains
Where was the eastern limit of the Lebensraum

idiocy smasher said:
The question remains
Where was the eastern limit of the Lebensraum
I imagine the limit is dynamic. If the new lebensruam wasn’t providing everything needed then they would keep going and incorporate these areas into the Reich.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back