Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Pineal Gland/6th Chakra Meditation by Me and HPS Maxine [Audio Updated]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Progressively, meditations who have been discovered by the JoS with the help of the Gods, are going to be shared in increments.

For more information about this, refer to this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61422

These will be from numerous levels, all the way from beginner to intermediate, to advanced, to very advanced. This meditation below is advanced, and one has to at least have some experience with invoking Aether.

However, this meditation is safe, and if one wants to try it, it will not cause any unpleasant effects. The only necessity for those who want to experiment, is that the 6th chakra opening meditation and some empowerment has been done prior to this.

The meditation is below.

Instructions:

Due to the nature of this meditation, doing this in a lightless room with the least amount of lights, would be beneficial. The best time to do this meditation is at night, but not when one is too sleepy to lack alertness, but a pleasant focus and very low light should be present. This helps the Pineal Gland activate itself better.

1. Relax before this meditation and focus on your pineal gland, broadly in the center of your head.

2. Inhale the Aether [Aether is optional and makes this meditation more acute, you can use energy in the color of the 6th chakra] into the 6th chakra for 3-4 breaths, accumulating it inside the Pineal Gland. You must try to center this energy inside the Pineal Gland as you breathe this.

3. On a low tone of voice [not loud vibrating in this case] start vibrating softly "PTAH".

4. How this is vibrated is as following: P as in Plan, T as in Turn, A should be vibrated as in Andras, and H is not to be vibrated, but exhaled. All these vibrations, will be felt into the head.

5. The H, is to be exhaled in a specific way for this meditation. During the exhale, the focus must be on the Pineal Gland. The H is to be done in a breath that is felt on the top of the palate of the mouth.

6. Make sure, that every letter is felt distinctively, one by one.

7. The more awareness one already has with meditation, the more the effects of this meditation will be felt.

8. Repeat the above anywhere from 5 to 20 times.

9. Meditate on the energy inside the Pineal Gland, and envision the 6th chakra growing in power.

Now, most conditions and understandings of meditations in this place have been only partial. An example, is how many people consider that only a buzz is a certification of a positive meditation. It generally, is a very good indicator.

The reality is, many advanced meditations, can be subtler, and their "electric" effects, can be felt only if one is more focused.

The above meditation and it's deeper effects will be felt for those already having worked on the Pineal Gland. The lower the level of spiritual openess, means one understands these less [but will understand them more later as spiritual sensitivity grows with meditation and opening the mind].

This meditation will work specific segments and abilities of the Pineal Gland/6th Chakra. Due to the complex nature of this chakra, this meditation can compensate and be done also with other meditations, completing more general empowerement of the 6th Chakra.

How to vibrate P in ptah?

Fuchs said:
Which would be the best way to combine the PTAH mantra, with the Inanna astral senses working from VoiceofEnki?

Just doing it afterwards as a additional working with the affirmation provided from HPHC:

"My 6th chakra/Pineal gland is empowered, activated and powerful now and permanently. This is happening in a positive way and healthy way for me." x 8 reps

or

included in the step here: Fill the pineal gland with white golden light. -> invoce akasha vibrate PTAH 5-20 times...

Affirmation stays the same after Inanna vibratet 88 times :

"My astral senses are fully empowered.

My upper chakra’s are fully empowered.

My temple chakra’s are fully empowered.

All my minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance are fully empowered.

I can freely communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Hell without any obstacles whatsoever.

I can freely enter and traverse the astral consciously, without any obstacles whatsoever.

I am once again reconnected to the astral, my astral body and my higher self fully, without any obstacles whatsoever, in a positive way for me now and forever."

Much thanks HP Hoodedcobra666 and HPS Maxine for the new knowledge.

So, what's the correct method to combine both? Ptah first then inanna or inanna first then Ptah or replace inanna with ptah?

Darkpagan666 said:
Lydia said:
Fancy Slothz said:
How do you create aether is it the same as ether or ectoplasm.. I cannot find the meditations for aether on the forums or in satanisgod.org .

It is in the JoS. Go to the meditation section, it is also known as Akasha.

In the meditation section it is named "invoking quintessence":

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html
Yeah my bad there, I should've double-checked what it was called.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Progressively, meditations who have been discovered by the JoS with the help of the Gods, are going to be shared in increments.

For more information about this, refer to this post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61422

These will be from numerous levels, all the way from beginner to intermediate, to advanced, to very advanced. This meditation below is advanced, and one has to at least have some experience with invoking Aether.

However, this meditation is safe, and if one wants to try it, it will not cause any unpleasant effects. The only necessity for those who want to experiment, is that the 6th chakra opening meditation and some empowerment has been done prior to this.

The meditation is below.

Instructions:

Due to the nature of this meditation, doing this in a lightless room with the least amount of lights, would be beneficial. The best time to do this meditation is at night, but not when one is too sleepy to lack alertness, but a pleasant focus and very low light should be present. This helps the Pineal Gland activate itself better.

1. Relax before this meditation and focus on your pineal gland, broadly in the center of your head.

2. Inhale the Aether [Aether is optional and makes this meditation more acute, you can use energy in the color of the 6th chakra] into the 6th chakra for 3-4 breaths, accumulating it inside the Pineal Gland. You must try to center this energy inside the Pineal Gland as you breathe this.

3. On a low tone of voice [not loud vibrating in this case] start vibrating softly "PTAH".

4. How this is vibrated is as following: P as in Plan, T as in Turn, A should be vibrated as in Andras, and H is not to be vibrated, but exhaled. All these vibrations, will be felt into the head.

5. The H, is to be exhaled in a specific way for this meditation. During the exhale, the focus must be on the Pineal Gland. The H is to be done in a breath that is felt on the top of the palate of the mouth.

6. Make sure, that every letter is felt distinctively, one by one.

7. The more awareness one already has with meditation, the more the effects of this meditation will be felt.

8. Repeat the above anywhere from 5 to 20 times.

9. Meditate on the energy inside the Pineal Gland, and envision the 6th chakra growing in power.

Now, most conditions and understandings of meditations in this place have been only partial. An example, is how many people consider that only a buzz is a certification of a positive meditation. It generally, is a very good indicator.

The reality is, many advanced meditations, can be subtler, and their "electric" effects, can be felt only if one is more focused.

The above meditation and it's deeper effects will be felt for those already having worked on the Pineal Gland. The lower the level of spiritual openess, means one understands these less [but will understand them more later as spiritual sensitivity grows with meditation and opening the mind].

This meditation will work specific segments and abilities of the Pineal Gland/6th Chakra. Due to the complex nature of this chakra, this meditation can compensate and be done also with other meditations, completing more general empowerement of the 6th Chakra.

Can you create an MP3 for the proper pronunciation of this mantra?

Ahh yes, Ptah, the Egyptian archetype of Satan.

Jeremym666 said:
For those who are having a bit of trouble locating their pineal gland, the picture of the pineal gland that the crown chakra meditation used to have helped me locate my pineal gland perfectly.

This can still be found on Satans library, go to the J section and it’s called “JoyofSatan pdf(this is a much older version).”

Open the PDF and go to page 379(which is the opening of the crown chakra meditation) and you will see an old picture the JoS used to have of the pineal gland. Not sure why this picture got taken down, it seems to be pretty accurate about the location. I don’t know how to post pics here otherwise I just would have posted it.

The PDF:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160422203150/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvgdytuv0z7e3ou/1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf?dl=1

Thanks, it's great

I have been doing this meditation each night before falling asleep since my first post. I've noticed more dream awareness which was always difficult for me. Increased psychic insight, and that's surprising because my intuition was already through the roof - now it feels even sharper and even more "immediate" if that makes sense.

I noticed a slight head pain today around my third eye area. Nothing bad. It didn't last that long.

I don't remember the other things that have happened so far, but those are the things that popped out the most to me.

I think it's something else unrelated, but I'll mention it anyway. I felt spiritual heat (possibly serpent energy) up my spine and all over my back this morning for a long while before getting out of bed, and even afterwards. This probably lasted for a few hours at least. This isn't the first time that this has happened so it is likely unrelated to the meditation.

I'm so happy new meditations will be coming!

I finally had the time to try this one. It's early morning now, as this is my ideal time for meditation (circumstances-wise).

I was so relaxed while doing the mantra, at some point I was half-asleep. After I was done with it (I did it for 10 times), I sat still, trying to feel the energy, but almost fell asleep - until a strong energy into my pineal gland woke me up lol

I wish an ideal affirmation was also added with the meditations given.
:p
I personally affirmed just two times "My pineal gland and my sixth chakra are now, perfectly and eternally powerful and free from all blockages, in a positive way for me".

As for the audio... I think we should be able to understand some things on our own, and not burden our HP who needs to manage too many things at once (the website, the forums, bringing in new information, editing old one, moderating messages etc...).

HP HoodedCobra's instructions are clear...

Vibrate softly "PTAH". All the vibrations need to be felt in your head. Every letter needs to be felt distinctively.

I recorded it myself as well (Aquarius thanks for the vocaroo.com link!): https://voca.ro/1uhUNK4WjffI

My understand is that, for each letter to be felt distinctively, one needs to vibrate each letter distinctively as well, so PPPP-TTT-AAAA-HHH (H=exhale breath and not sound).

What if your 6th isn't fully open. I stopped empowering meditations of any kind because I fall into psychosis very easily. But I do clean my chakras daily and would be able to visualize them clean. I only get pressure in my crown, 3rd eye, sometimes my 6th and my heart even without any empowering meditations. My soul is very unbalanced and I do chakra spinning or kinda will my energy up and down using raum, like in raum meditation till I feel I evened myself out.
Ive just done it and I feel really great but should I keep using it if I don't do empowering of my chakras?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Donovandal said:
Out of curiosity, I tried it out in broad daylight, surprisingly, at least in my case it worked quite intensely, not only 6th chakra/pineal gland responded, but all of it's extensions as well.

I will do it again before sleep in complete darkness, to see how much difference it will make.

It will definitely work any time of the day, but the best time, would be at night. Looking forward to what differences you will see.

After couple of days and nights i can say that in broad daylight, the stimulation effects on 6 chakra/pineal gland are more like direct and "aggressive". From my point of view, feelings are the same as when empowering other chakras.

In night time, the effects are more soothing, gentle and blissful, also i experience way more effects like for example sudden strong white flashes before my closed eyes(i meditate with closed eyes) followed up with "ear ringing" noises that last for couple of second, and this happens every session at night so far.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Let us know of effects. However, you must pay attention. Some of it may be immediate, but other effects may be prolonged. A minimum of a few days is to get the prolonged effects.

I used this to open and empower my astral vision ( astral eyes:
Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif
)
Is this usefull since they're same with the 6th chakra or should stop. And use the Inanna vibration instead?

*My experience so far with Ptah in the astral eyes is a pressure senation..

Low Priest said:
What if your 6th isn't fully open. I stopped empowering meditations of any kind because I fall into psychosis very easily. But I do clean my chakras daily and would be able to visualize them clean. I only get pressure in my crown, 3rd eye, sometimes my 6th and my heart even without any empowering meditations. My soul is very unbalanced and I do chakra spinning or kinda will my energy up and down using raum, like in raum meditation till I feel I evened myself out.
Ive just done it and I feel really great but should I keep using it if I don't do empowering of my chakras?
You can do it, but it would make more sense to apply effort in other areas of your soul too. If that is all you can do for now, then so be it, but over time you should advance into doing more than just one meditation.

The H is a guttural sound in here. This letter is found in arabic (ح). Pretend that you are blowing vapor on a cold window... this is the sound.

Lasollor said:
Fuchs said:
Which would be the best way to combine the PTAH mantra, with the Inanna astral senses working from VoiceofEnki?

Just doing it afterwards as a additional working with the affirmation provided from HPHC:

"My 6th chakra/Pineal gland is empowered, activated and powerful now and permanently. This is happening in a positive way and healthy way for me." x 8 reps

or

included in the step here: Fill the pineal gland with white golden light. -> invoce akasha vibrate PTAH 5-20 times...

Affirmation stays the same after Inanna vibratet 88 times :

"My astral senses are fully empowered.

My upper chakra’s are fully empowered.

My temple chakra’s are fully empowered.

All my minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance are fully empowered.

I can freely communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Hell without any obstacles whatsoever.

I can freely enter and traverse the astral consciously, without any obstacles whatsoever.

I am once again reconnected to the astral, my astral body and my higher self fully, without any obstacles whatsoever, in a positive way for me now and forever."

Much thanks HP Hoodedcobra666 and HPS Maxine for the new knowledge.

So, what's the correct method to combine both? Ptah first then inanna or inanna first then Ptah or replace inanna with ptah?

Since I was doing the Inanna working a longer time I didn´t want to change it, so I just did it as a extra working afer the Inanna one. I picked my first suggestion from my last reply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Is it normal or abnormal to experience a jolting sensation from this meditation? Like a strong surge of energy, that almost shakes the body. In the pineal area, and spine?

It is perfectly normal. An expansion of the head [and the mind] may also be experienced.

The activated Pineal Gland, will definitely send a "volt" down to the other chakras. This relates to the power of the mantra PTAH. After this meditation is done for sometime, your general sensitivity to meditation should also increase, in a positive way.

HI HP, for 2 nights straight, I have been conscious of my dream, seems I'm controlling myself in the dream, and making conscious actions while I dream. My first dream was so strange that it felt like Astral travel, I saw scary things I haven't imagined B4 and it did not feel like earth, and there was no floor to work on, I saw so much chaos and I was scared.

It seems I'm getting better at using my brain, I can visualize better and I'm a getting faster, I'm understanding better and getting even more creative with words. I play the piano, recently at rehearsal, I think got better at organization with sounds. I'm feeling the more I do this meditation on the pineal gland, that I will be a whole lot of difference both mentally, physically and spiritually.
Recently, I appear to look more glowing on my skin color.
I'm even calmer and I restrict my self from violence, I all of a sudden chose to be cool and intellectual and understand situations and people.
I really feel the better active this pineal is, that it will be the biggest difference between I and so many. I feel like I got something extra the ordinary don't have.
The other night, I slept off for a few minutes and a voice was talking to me about space and the need for organization and why I shouldn't rush things no matter how little that thing I'm doing is. And I seem to remember my dreams and visions.
I think this active alone is a big advantage.

Sorry for not posting earlier, had issues with finding a microphone that worked. Here is the audio.

There are three ways to do this, all correct and valid to produce the effect of the meditation:

https://icedrive.net/0/fbQ8G3ShYT

Thank you for adding the audio HP HoodedCobra.

As for people asking about the astral senses meditation I posted a while back, the meditation HP HoodedCobra shared here is significantly more powerful and the method is more complete as well. I do not believe there is benefit in combing the two.

The astral senses meditation I posted, I received instructions on how to do a few years back when I was asking for stronger methods to activate and empower my astral senses (And the upper chakra's), however I was (And am) significantly less advanced than HP Maxine, or HP HoodedCobra, so the method I received is not as complete or correct.

My astral senses are quite active, however even Maxine used to say 100% accuracy is difficult to achieve, so let alone for me, my senses, or at least my ability to interpret and understand what I received during communication was certainly lacking.

What you can receive depends a lot on your own level at the time, and also your need. I was very inexperienced in working with Akasha back then (I was also still very new to working with the elements in general, and I cannot say it is my expertise), as most of my focus had been on empowering my chakra's and reconnecting to my soul (Gaining conscious control over my astral self and soul body, the three main layers of the being). Therefore, I didn't get anything regarding the use of Akasha in empowering the Pineal gland or astral senses.

In my meditation as I was back then, I was driven more so by my desire to experience rather than to grow, which led me to be overconfident in my ability sometimes and general overestimation of myself. I wasn't ready to experience true growth, as too much immaturity remained to really allow for stable growth. What I shared was unfortunately affected by that.

I can also say I tried to do too much at once.

I believe now after more knowledge and practice has accumulated, it is better to focus separately on the different chakra's in meditation and empowerment. Through empowerment of the parts, you empower the whole. Trying to focus purely on the whole neglects the individual parts and leads to less power where it matters most for the whole to be complete and function at its best. I didn't understand that there, and thought often, more is better, such as trying to focus on all the chakra's at once, which just doesn't work, the minds focus will inevitably be spread thin.

The Pineal, 6th, third eye and to an extend the minor chakra's of clairaudience and clairvoyance are all related and can be worked on together.

The temple chakra's do not govern the astral senses, but if these are not empowered enough, they can cause a bottle neck, specifically a bottle neck for energy to flow freely between the crown and the rest of the soul. Also, opening and empowering these improves in my experience the flow of energy through the upper chakra's and all the nadis flowing between them. In case these are blocked or lacking empowerment compared to the other upper chakra's they can limit ones astral clarity and control. However, it is better to empower these separately from the other mentioned chakra's as their purpose and energies are different.

The Crown chakra governs different parts of the soul and different energies than the 6th and the chakra's related to the 6th, so it should also be empowered separately. The Crown too is not directly related to the openness of the astral senses either, and one can experience openness and decent communication even if the crown is still blocked. Ones ability to correctly interpret and specifically ones wisdom and understanding, as well as the scope of ones perception will be limited in that case, but those are separate aspects and abilities, therefore requiring its own effort and work.

Therefore, if one wants to use the method I shared some years ago for empowering the astral senses, it would be better to limit it to the 6th chakra, the extensions of the 6th, the Pineal and the minor chakra's of the head governing clairaudience and clairvoyance (Probably it is better to only do minute focus on the Pineal, and use the meditation shared by HP HoodedCobra here to work on and empower the Pineal instead). Akasha can also be used same as it is used here in this meditation, instead of white gold light.

Vibrating Inanna is in my experience very effective at empowering the astral senses and 6th chakra, which helps greatly in becoming aware of the astral, being able to communicate with our Gods and other related abilities.

However, for the Pineal specifically, it is by far superior to use this meditation. The method shared here is far more complete, and focused, which is just better for empowerment.

I hope this helps clear anything up and answer any questions.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry for not posting earlier, had issues with finding a microphone that worked. Here is the audio.

There are three ways to do this, all correct and valid to produce the effect of the meditation:

Thank you, now I have to cut my beard another time.

Manofsatan said:
It seems I'm getting better at using my brain, I can visualize better and I'm a getting faster, I'm understanding better and getting even more creative with words. I play the piano, recently at rehearsal, I think got better at organization with sounds. I'm feeling the more I do this meditation on the pineal gland, that I will be a whole lot of difference both mentally, physically and spiritually.
Recently, I appear to look more glowing on my skin color.
I'm even calmer and I restrict my self from violence, I all of a sudden chose to be cool and intellectual and understand situations and people.
I really feel the better active this pineal is, that it will be the biggest difference between I and so many. I feel like I got something extra the ordinary don't have.
The other night, I slept off for a few minutes and a voice was talking to me about space and the need for organization and why I shouldn't rush things no matter how little that thing I'm doing is. And I seem to remember my dreams and visions.
I think this active alone is a big advantage.

Some time ago I had problems visualising the indigo color. I just kept looking at the color then going back to the spinning I was doing and in time i remembered the color more clear and did not need to pick anymore.

On my computer the pronunciation of the "P" is too quite. Just to confirm it is like "B" but lighter?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn't get the difference between first and last. They sound totally same, at least for me. Also thank you HPHC, this helped me a lot.

Another experience I had, was even with my eyes closed in the dark I started to see a very strong white light, as if someone had a larten in front of me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

if it's not too much, can i have ur phone number? im not gay but LOL

ok but srsly also thanks for the recording.super helpful.

Targ said:
Another experience I had, was even with my eyes closed in the dark I started to see a very strong white light, as if someone had a larten in front of me.

Congratulations, this is a very good sign the Pineal Gland is getting functional.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Targ said:

Congratulations, this is a very good sign the Pineal Gland is getting functional.

I am guessing flashes of white light fall into the same category? i have had this often after kundalini yoga laying in bed at night. even before however this has occurred to me along with seeing swirls of color like purple and blue when i close my eyes. other people tell me they dont have this but i always thought at first this was normal for everyone

siatris666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

if it's not too much, can i have ur phone number? im not gay but LOL

ok but srsly also thanks for the recording.super helpful.
:lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Targ said:

Dude, you should tell us all about the signs and what to expect, because we're all doing this now and that would further boost our moral and motivation and for anybody who wants to start
Because I was thinking that the 3rd eye makes you see light not the Pineal Gland? Anymore info would be great.

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Targ said:

Dude, you should tell us all about the signs and what to expect, because we're all doing this now and that would further boost our moral and motivation and for anybody who wants to start
Because I was thinking that the 3rd eye makes you see light not the Pineal Gland? Anymore info would be great.

Dude, meditate, and you will know as you go. You are getting results and you need to focus on them and see them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dude, meditate, and you will know as you go. You are getting results and you need to focus on them and see them.
This meditation is quite strong even if its so simple. Even if I'm doing this 5 times the effects after are like if I vibrated Gaum for a 100 times and really focused on my pineal gland for 10 minutes or more, with this meditation is way faster to get the effects. What I'm feeling is a strong energy on my pineal gland and I feel more aware and connected to what is around me, I don't know how to describe it in a better way.

I think we should all post our experiences here, they are going to be different anyway because we are all of different levels.

luis said:
This meditation is quite strong even if its so simple. Even if I'm doing this 5 times the effects after are like if I vibrated Gaum for a 100 times and really focused on my pineal gland for 10 minutes or more, with this meditation is way faster to get the effects. What I'm feeling is a strong energy on my pineal gland and I feel more aware and connected to what is around me, I don't know how to describe it in a better way.

I think we should all post our experiences here, they are going to be different anyway because we are all of different levels.
Honestly, I've never got much out of Gaum. Due to my Earthy Nature I would probably need to literally do hundred reps, like you mention, but I've never done that many.

In a few days I have noticed some upper chakra boost. That's for sure. I do 18 reps of PTAH. I also did VoE astral senses meditation for about 80 days, and spiritual Jupiter square for crown earlier this year. VoE meditation was honestly only good for as long as I did it (or at least it kind of feels like it), but the square did seem to give permanent effects. I also do chakra meditation and now this. This meditation is a good way to continue this upper chakra work.

The first few times I did not pronounce the H right, but regardless the first time I did this I felt a pinch in/on my pineal gland. This meditation increases energy on that area, and has given some headaches, which surely will subside when I get accustomed to new vibrations.

Many things also take time. I have only begun last year, so super duper results are not here yet, but I'm getting there.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

Honestly, I've never got much out of Gaum. Due to my Earthy Nature I would probably need to literally do hundred reps, like you mention, but I've never done that many.

In a few days I have noticed some upper chakra boost. That's for sure. I do 18 reps of PTAH. I also did VoE astral senses meditation for about 80 days, and spiritual Jupiter square for crown earlier this year. VoE meditation was honestly only good for as long as I did it (or at least it kind of feels like it), but the square did seem to give permanent effects. I also do chakra meditation and now this. This meditation is a good way to continue this upper chakra work.

The first few times I did not pronounce the H right, but regardless the first time I did this I felt a pinch in/on my pineal gland. This meditation increases energy on that area, and has given some headaches, which surely will subside when I get accustomed to new vibrations.

Many things also take time. I have only begun last year, so super duper results are not here yet, but I'm getting there.
I did get results with Gaum but like I said it was not consistent. While I'm only doing this meditation 5 times and still gives me these strong results. I definitely can't wait for more knowledge.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

GAUM is for another purpose, and is also necessary for opening and working on the Chakra. But PTAH is for another function altogether, empowerment and opening at the same time. GAUM is a soft and friendly mantra, to do proper work on the head, and very proper and safe too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:

GAUM is for another purpose, and is also necessary for opening and working on the Chakra. But PTAH is for another function altogether, empowerment and opening at the same time. GAUM is a soft and friendly mantra, to do proper work on the head, and very proper and safe too.
I feel like MAUM has stronger impact on the head area that GAUM, or maybe I should revisit GAUM. When I did the first opening meditations for crown, the bee-sound was very effective also. Quite blissful, actually.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

I feel like MAUM has stronger impact on the head area that GAUM, or maybe I should revisit GAUM. When I did the first opening meditations for crown, the bee-sound was very effective also. Quite blissful, actually.

Shortly after my 40 days chakra opening 2 years back I started combining asanas with chakra vibrations 18x each for a time. GAUM had emmediate effects with a prominent headache in the middle being one. This subsided later. I also had this with the pinial gland meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back