Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vlad the impaler and the order of the dragon

Stormblood said:
Kadisiye said:
NakedPluto said:
Leave your emotional karma out of the way then we can have a talk, but until you understand your natural predisposition to hate Vlad, we can't even start a discussion. Everyone carries their nation's heroes and war fights in their consciousness on the mass and even individual level, as such this is to be respected. Still, this shouldn't get in the way of truth or rationality. This is me being polite about it. Vlad like many others was and is still a symbol of honor and supreme warrior. "Demonizing" tactic is long smoked, but I'm still happy he instills fear to this day to people of frail imagination.

But leave Vlad out, you should definitely study the Joy Of Satan site including the library. This is serious, later you can focus on things like these.

If you've fallen so low as to defend a Christian, it's your sincerity problem, not my karma. If I was emotional like you, I would tell you how Malkoçoğlu Ali Beg took Vlad's head.

That is just xtard propaganda from the enemy, just like they did with Herr Hitler and NS Germany, as well as Ancient Egypt and my other enemies of the enemy. It is completely out of touch with reality, as usual. Start meditating and deprogramming from enemy brainwashing.

Exactly. Just as we know, and as Maxine has said, the jews have this weird obsession with claiming anyone who opposes them is a jew. They can't seem to make up their mind with their propaganda on whether the Fuhrer was a jew or a xian.

It's like they have something for everyone with their propaganda, they just keep slinging it everywhere and hoping something sticks in peoples' minds. They don't care which bit of propaganda it is as long as people believe something of their lies.

Makes it very difficult for keeping their story straight, but the jews don't argue with logic and consistency anyway. They argue with confusion. The more they can confuse your mind, the easier it is for them to convince you of any and all bullshit. They'll just keep running their stupid mouths until you are finally disarmed and can't go any further. It's also because someone of higher understanding cannot reach someone who is of lower understanding who refuses to listen, so they will always play stupid and keep trying to wear you down until your logical mind gets tired. They'll never be reasonable because if they are reasonable then they lose.

The odds are that if the jews are bitching about someone publicly then that person is probably a good person. Vlad's dad had a title "Dracul" which meant "dragon." It was like being a Pendragon, or a Grand Dragon of the KKK. That's one of the highest spiritual ranks in the occult mystery orders, and always has been. It usually means someone has a risen serpent. His son, Vlad Dracula (which means Son of the Dragon), seems to have been born of two royal bloodlines. He was trained in the occult. He also pissed the jews off because otherwise they wouldn't have defamed him so badly in the history books, and made highly popular fictional stories based on his life portraying him as evil where his opponent and slayer is named Abraham Van Helsing. All of these things considered together is enough evidence to conclude that he was innocent, and that the jews really, really hated him for some reason.

Stormblood said:
Kadisiye said:
NakedPluto said:
Leave your emotional karma out of the way then we can have a talk, but until you understand your natural predisposition to hate Vlad, we can't even start a discussion. Everyone carries their nation's heroes and war fights in their consciousness on the mass and even individual level, as such this is to be respected. Still, this shouldn't get in the way of truth or rationality. This is me being polite about it. Vlad like many others was and is still a symbol of honor and supreme warrior. "Demonizing" tactic is long smoked, but I'm still happy he instills fear to this day to people of frail imagination.

But leave Vlad out, you should definitely study the Joy Of Satan site including the library. This is serious, later you can focus on things like these.

If you've fallen so low as to defend a Christian, it's your sincerity problem, not my karma. If I was emotional like you, I would tell you how Malkoçoğlu Ali Beg took Vlad's head.

That is just xtard propaganda from the enemy, just like they did with Herr Hitler and NS Germany, as well as Ancient Egypt and my other enemies of the enemy. It is completely out of touch with reality, as usual. Start meditating and deprogramming from enemy brainwashing.

everything that doesn't work for you is enemy corruption. I think Sultan Mehmed II was a satanist. It is a great talent to be able to maintain peace in the Balkans and Anatolia while the christian kings of Europe chop each other. Vlad and Michael the Brave was both christian but they didn't fight for europe or romanian or christianity. They fought because of title and name (King of the Romania) Btw I am meditating since summer of 2016.

inthenameofsatan said:
yep he is a xian nothing else

Kadisiye said:
Vlad and Michael the Brave was both christian but they didn't fight for europe or romanian or christianity. They fought because of title and name (King of the Romania) Btw I am meditating since summer of 2016.
Honestly I don't know to tell for certain if Vlad the Impaler was christian or Pagan, but one thing is for sure. It is the most convenient for whoever wrote about him that we was a christian, because if some jewish elite has the powers and interests to:
1. Re-write history as they see fit, and
2. Spread christianity as much as possible,
Then they won't want to tell a whole nation of deeply indoctrinated christians that their national heroes were pagan. It doesn't even make sense. The most convenient for whoever is writing the history is to `set in stone` than he was christian, otherwise people finding out that he was a pagan might actually become interested in his religion, which is something the jews don't want to happen, and is self-obvious.

Is extremely similar to what happened to Hitler, which it seems to be a very similar personality. Hitler defended Europe from jewish communism, Vlad the Impaler defended Europe from jewish islam. About Hitler many things have been said as well, one of them being that he was christian. Now in a similar way nobody can tell 100% what religion Hitler was. We know he was Satanist/Pagan because we have a deeper understanding of paganism and we know Hitler fought against jews and communism to restore the ancient values and religion, but if you ask people in the streets `What religion Hitler had?`, most likely nobody will have a clue. they will either say they don't know, or that he was christian.

Yet, the symbolism Hitler promoted in Nazi Germany is strongly connected to the ancient pagan religions, you have the swastika, the black sun, the cross with 4 equal arms. In an identical way, Vlad the Impaler is strongly connected to Pagan symbolism and Pagan organizations. We all can see Pagan symbolism connected to him but I haven't really seen him depicted with christian symbols. So I wouldn't really make such definitive statements since the existent writings about him are quite biased from the reasons mentionned above, which is obvious if he fought about jews, and jews always will slander their enemies, in the same way the writings about Hitler are biased to depict him in the most negative ways, which we know it wasn't the case.

jrvan said:
Makes it very difficult for keeping their story straight, but the jews don't argue with logic and consistency anyway. They argue with confusion. The more they can confuse your mind, the easier it is for them to convince you of any and all bullshit. They'll just keep running their stupid mouths until you are finally disarmed and can't go any further. It's also because someone of higher understanding cannot reach someone who is of lower understanding who refuses to listen, so they will always play stupid and keep trying to wear you down until your logical mind gets tired. They'll never be reasonable because if they are reasonable then they lose.

Exactly the point why I actually hate arguing.

Kadisiye said:
Stormblood said:
Kadisiye said:

everything that doesn't work for you is enemy corruption. I think Sultan Mehmed II was a satanist. It is a great talent to be able to maintain peace in the Balkans and Anatolia while the christian kings of Europe chop each other. Vlad and Michael the Brave was both christian but they didn't fight for europe or romanian or christianity. They fought because of title and name (King of the Romania) Btw I am meditating since summer of 2016.

Not all European Kings were the same. Some of them even banished the jews. And what's wrong with fighting for your nationality? Not all wars were religious wars back then. Not every noble or warrior was a Machiavellian schemer either, nor supporting enemy agenda. It's kind of an accident of circumstance that most were fighting for jews whether they wanted to or not. You don't see me launching hate campaigns against the British for fighting for the jews against the American colonists, do you? It's called ZOG, and it's been a huge problem for a long time. We can't blame gentiles for being swept up in their nation's politics when it is controlled by the enemy. There were also some good kings who played the act of being a good xian because they had to. It was a disguise that had to be donned at times. Just like the Knights Templar. What's wrong with defending the motherland? Nobody wants a caliphate. And even if what you said was true, that Vlad was only interested in prestige, I still have to ask you what the problem is. What is wrong with seeking prestige or titles? Besides, one can do a lot more to fight against the enemy programs if they manage to win a powerful position in society.

You should try to take a step back and realize that it just seems weird to people that you are so invested in this to the point of throwing accusations on your fellow Satanists. Like the charged statement you made, "If you have fallen so low as to defend a christian" this is an attack on a person's integrity and honor while at the same time insisting that people take your assumption about Vlad for fact (especially when we have a lot of contrary evidence to suggest otherwise). And also we could make the same charges based on almost any individual of society for the past thousand+ years. Everyone was forced into xianity whether they wanted it or not. Nobody had a choice. It was either publicly present as a xian, or lose support of society and perish/be tortured and burned alive as an apostate. Should I never say anything good about my ancestors, or even spit on them for carrying my genetic legacy into the future for me, just because they were xians? Just because someone of the past was a xian in name, doesn't necessarily mean they were bad or never did anything good or positive. It's very plain to see that Vlad was an occultist. The average uneducated xian oaf didn't get into occult organizations like The Order of the Dragon. Most xian peasants back then probably didn't even know their way around basic symbols like the equal armed cross. They probably knew what hoes and rakes were, but not powerful ancient symbols.

Either way, Vlad is not alive today as far as we know. It's a nonissue. It has no bearing on the issues we face today, and arguing over it in such a heavily invested manner is weird and a waste of energy. It's easier to look at the fact that the jews defamed him for centuries now, and made all kinds of sensational movies, cartoon references, a famous book, comics, even video games, and other propaganda against him. The whole vampire genre may have only taken off as much as it did because of Bram Stoker's legend of Count Dracula in the first place, and the protagonist of that book has the first name of Abraham. The whole vampire nobleman with the Gargoyle statues in the courtyard and all that, and by night he captures victims and drains blood. I see this as jews accusing others of their own crimes. The sensational propaganda became so bloody popular that it even became a common Halloween character. Kids dressing up as Vlad/Count Dracula with the cape and the fake teeth. This seems strange enough to me that I can suspect written history of lying about Vlad the third. Even in the mainstream narrative though, all he really did was repel an invasion/attempted expansion by the Turks into Europe.

There's no reason to go this far to the point of hostility over defending individuals who lived centuries ago. The discussion about it prior was peaceful and lax. We're not enemies here, right?

Stormblood said:
jrvan said:

Exactly the point why I actually hate arguing.

I get that. I've found ways to overcome stubbornly ignorant people in arguments, but it has to be worth the effort in my mind. It takes a lot of mental effort to untangle all of their bullshit, and in the end if they aren't willing to work with you and bother to try to understand or perceive openly beyond their limited mental framework then there's no point because you won't convince them. Sometimes certain people only care about being perceived as right, or winning the argument. It's unfortunate. I prefer to look for the truth of a matter even if it means I'm wrong, and even if it means my idea gets dispelled. Sometimes it hurts when an idea I worked really hard on and formed an attachment to gets dispelled, but I get over it eventually because I care more about Truth.

I think that's what people should decide is most important to them on a personal level - ensuring that they aren't out of touch with reality. Being in tune with the truth of reality is more important than having your ideas proven or recognized as proven. Sometimes people are just wrong about something, and that's okay. Better to find out now than later when it's had time to do more damage to you while growing like a mutant spore in your mind.

The Alchemist7 said:
inthenameofsatan said:
yep he is a xian nothing else

Kadisiye said:
Vlad and Michael the Brave was both christian but they didn't fight for europe or romanian or christianity. They fought because of title and name (King of the Romania) Btw I am meditating since summer of 2016.
Honestly I don't know to tell for certain if Vlad the Impaler was christian or Pagan, but one thing is for sure. It is the most convenient for whoever wrote about him that we was a christian, because if some jewish elite has the powers and interests to:
1. Re-write history as they see fit, and
2. Spread christianity as much as possible,
Then they won't want to tell a whole nation of deeply indoctrinated christians that their national heroes were pagan. It doesn't even make sense. The most convenient for whoever is writing the history is to `set in stone` than he was christian, otherwise people finding out that he was a pagan might actually become interested in his religion, which is something the jews don't want to happen, and is self-obvious.

Is extremely similar to what happened to Hitler, which it seems to be a very similar personality. Hitler defended Europe from jewish communism, Vlad the Impaler defended Europe from jewish islam. About Hitler many things have been said as well, one of them being that he was christian. Now in a similar way nobody can tell 100% what religion Hitler was. We know he was Satanist/Pagan because we have a deeper understanding of paganism and we know Hitler fought against jews and communism to restore the ancient values and religion, but if you ask people in the streets `What religion Hitler had?`, most likely nobody will have a clue. they will either say they don't know, or that he was christian.

Yet, the symbolism Hitler promoted in Nazi Germany is strongly connected to the ancient pagan religions, you have the swastika, the black sun, the cross with 4 equal arms. In an identical way, Vlad the Impaler is strongly connected to Pagan symbolism and Pagan organizations. We all can see Pagan symbolism connected to him but I haven't really seen him depicted with christian symbols. So I wouldn't really make such definitive statements since the existent writings about him are quite biased from the reasons mentionned above, which is obvious if he fought about jews, and jews always will slander their enemies, in the same way the writings about Hitler are biased to depict him in the most negative ways, which we know it wasn't the case.

I can clearly see his orthodoxy connections, I have orthodox friends, be sure.

"Defending europe" from jewish islam but accepted became vassal of jewish christian matthias corvinus. I wish he was fought against christianity too.

He didn't defending too. Because ottoman empire never invaded Romania and Moldovia. They left them as principality states and half-vassals.

I am medieval historian, don't tell me fairy tales.

That's it. Thanks.

jrvan said:
Kadisiye said:
Stormblood said:

Not all European Kings were the same. Some of them even banished the jews. And what's wrong with fighting for your nationality? Not all wars were religious wars back then. Not every noble or warrior was a Machiavellian schemer either, nor supporting enemy agenda. It's kind of an accident of circumstance that most were fighting for jews whether they wanted to or not. You don't see me launching hate campaigns against the British for fighting for the jews against the American colonists, do you? It's called ZOG, and it's been a huge problem for a long time. We can't blame gentiles for being swept up in their nation's politics when it is controlled by the enemy. There were also some good kings who played the act of being a good xian because they had to. It was a disguise that had to be donned at times. Just like the Knights Templar. What's wrong with defending the motherland? Nobody wants a caliphate. And even if what you said was true, that Vlad was only interested in prestige, I still have to ask you what the problem is. What is wrong with seeking prestige or titles? Besides, one can do a lot more to fight against the enemy programs if they manage to win a powerful position in society.

You should try to take a step back and realize that it just seems weird to people that you are so invested in this to the point of throwing accusations on your fellow Satanists. Like the charged statement you made, "If you have fallen so low as to defend a christian" this is an attack on a person's integrity and honor while at the same time insisting that people take your assumption about Vlad for fact (especially when we have a lot of contrary evidence to suggest otherwise). And also we could make the same charges based on almost any individual of society for the past thousand+ years. Everyone was forced into xianity whether they wanted it or not. Nobody had a choice. It was either publicly present as a xian, or lose support of society and perish/be tortured and burned alive as an apostate. Should I never say anything good about my ancestors, or even spit on them for carrying my genetic legacy into the future for me, just because they were xians? Just because someone of the past was a xian in name, doesn't necessarily mean they were bad or never did anything good or positive. It's very plain to see that Vlad was an occultist. The average uneducated xian oaf didn't get into occult organizations like The Order of the Dragon. Most xian peasants back then probably didn't even know their way around basic symbols like the equal armed cross. They probably knew what hoes and rakes were, but not powerful ancient symbols.

Either way, Vlad is not alive today as far as we know. It's a nonissue. It has no bearing on the issues we face today, and arguing over it in such a heavily invested manner is weird and a waste of energy. It's easier to look at the fact that the jews defamed him for centuries now, and made all kinds of sensational movies, cartoon references, a famous book, comics, even video games, and other propaganda against him. The whole vampire genre may have only taken off as much as it did because of Bram Stoker's legend of Count Dracula in the first place, and the protagonist of that book has the first name of Abraham. The whole vampire nobleman with the Gargoyle statues in the courtyard and all that, and by night he captures victims and drains blood. I see this as jews accusing others of their own crimes. The sensational propaganda became so bloody popular that it even became a common Halloween character. Kids dressing up as Vlad/Count Dracula with the cape and the fake teeth. This seems strange enough to me that I can suspect written history of lying about Vlad the third. Even in the mainstream narrative though, all he really did was repel an invasion/attempted expansion by the Turks into Europe.

There's no reason to go this far to the point of hostility over defending individuals who lived centuries ago. The discussion about it prior was peaceful and lax. We're not enemies here, right?

Well, I can't imagine a national hero escape from enemy using guerilla warfare and failed. Apparently unable to defend europe. If I was romanian I wouldn't have a hero like this. He couldn't defend his own nation because -ottomans never invaded wallachia- left it as half-indepented principality. I wish he fought against matthias corvinus who is jewish christian king of hungary.

What we do know for certain is that Prince Charles claims to be a descendant of Vlad the Impaler and literally lives in his castle in Transylvania.
https://nwo.fandom.com/wiki/Prince_Charles_-_%E2%80%9CI%27m_descended_from_Vlad_the_Impaler...%E2%80%9D

He allegedly invites young boys to his castle for reasons unknown. (We know that a lot of these NWO people are child molesters and sacrifice children in deranged rituals. )

His Father Prince Philip was an avid depopulationist just like him.

History is up for debate but this is who our enemy is now currently on this planet.

Jack said:
What we do know for certain is that Prince Charles claims to be a descendant of Vlad the Impaler and literally lives in his castle in Transylvania.
https://nwo.fandom.com/wiki/Prince_Charles_-_%E2%80%9CI%27m_descended_from_Vlad_the_Impaler...%E2%80%9D

He allegedly invites young boys to his castle for reasons unknown. (We know that a lot of these NWO people are child molesters and sacrifice children in deranged rituals. )

History is up for debate but this is who our enemy is now currently on this planet.

Thanks.

Kadisiye said:
jrvan said:
Well, I can't imagine a national hero escape from enemy using guerilla warfare and failed. Apparently unable to defend europe. If I was romanian I wouldn't have a hero like this. He couldn't defend his own nation because -ottomans never invaded wallachia- left it as half-indepented principality. I wish he fought against matthias corvinus who is jewish christian king of hungary.

I don't know what to tell you. Take it up with the present day Romanians I guess. We have no way of knowing what happened for certain. All we know is that the jews really seem to hate Vlad the Impaler.

Kadisiye said:
I can clearly see his orthodoxy connections, I have orthodox friends, be sure.

"Defending europe" from jewish islam but accepted became vassal of jewish christian matthias corvinus. I wish he was fought against christianity too.

He didn't defending too. Because ottoman empire never invaded Romania and Moldovia. They left them as principality states and half-vassals.

That's it. Thanks.

You see his orthodoxy connections because you have orthodox friends, it indeed sounds like a very objective source of information.
This aside, you quite prove my point. We are lied and brainwashed about what is happening in this very moment, so don't expect anybody here (not me at least) to blindly believe history from 500 years ago only because it comes from an academic background, especially when some jews are at the buttons, deciding and regulating what is history and what is `conspiracy theory`. If something doesn't fit their agenda, be sure it won't make its way to any educational field. I also studied environental science in a reputated university and I can tell from experience that some of the theories they promote as certitute are a load of *bullshit*. History is way way more easier to fake and re-write comparing to any scientific domain and this is again self-obvious since we are so lied about events that are happening right now under our noses, events that soon will become `history` and will be perceived exactly as most people perceive them today if the same jews will be at the top deciding what is true or false information.

Look how we are lied about 9/11, the world wars, the Nazis and any notable historical event. With this in mind you really think that what you studied to become a `medieval historian` is true undeniable knowledge only because it probably comes from a university or some higher authority? In this case I wouldn't trust you more than I trust wikipedia or the history manuals I studied on in te high-school. As I said don't expect to find anything true anywhere when the jews are the decision-makers at the top and the evidence of how we are brainwashed with fake even very recent history is simply endless. I don't intend to say what Vlad the Impaler was because I don't know for sure, I wouldn't be surprised about neither variant, my point is that you are either acting emotional because of this sensitive topic related to the past of your nation, either you trust too much the jewish approved `literature` (which are the real fairly tales). Hopefully time will tell the truth. We will see how knowledge will change when jews won't have the power anymore to obliterate anybody who promotes anything against their interests.

Jack said:

He cannot be the descedant of anybody because jews infiltrated the European Royal families and the British Royal family is at least partly jewish at best, at worst probably 100% jewish at this time, so he cannot be the direct descendent of any gentile Royal personality, especially not from 500 years ago as there are a huge number of generations in between.

What Prince Charles is actually trying to do is claim and demand ownership of Transylvanian natural land by using his supposed `connection` with the Royal Romanian families. It's only a British author that supports his claimed `lineage`, namely David Hughes in the book `The British Chronicles`, no Romanian historian ever came up with this. Another thing, his first visit in Romania was in 1993 (coincidentially shortly after the fall of the previous political system that was totally against the jewish international influence), he only claimed that his ancestry traces back to Vlad the Impaler in around 2010-2011, why he didn't claim that when he first came in 1993? Also, why was this a secret untl his claim? This should have been public information because there would be no real reason to keep this secret. If a Romanian will say that he's the descendant of Vlad the Impaler most people will say he's insane, if Prince Charles says it, it must be true because he's a `prince`.

There are also theories that he will be made Prince of Transylvania, imagine how many benefits and gains he might reap from that. The politicians don't give him all this because they believe his bullshit, they give him because Romania has been taken over by the western jewish oligarchy, which probably Prince Charles is connected to by race and blood. If politicians don't execute they go to prison, it happened before. Also all the Romanian mass media channels only confirmed this information, nobody questioned anything, and I can prove that most of the Romanian media is owned by jewish western media corporations.

Even if let's say he would indeed be the descendant of Vlad the Impaler, why is he demanding natural land in Romania? Maybe as you said to molest children and practice blood sacrifices in a place where nobody would suspect anything, or maybe he wants to live 40 more years in a clean environment, or maybe he wants to hunt the brown bears from the Carpathain forests, bears which are considered to be extremely important for that environment. Or maybe he's just a front of the jewish oligarchy used to take over that natural land for their own jewish benefits. But certainly he's not a legitimate descendant of anybodt, but just a jewish liar and a thief attempting to steal land from a country led by the lowest pieces of garbage, people so corrupted that they allow him to do this. This would have never happened in the old regime, which is why he only came first time in Romania in 1993, after the `western-like democracy` was instaurated. What I am curios now is if in that book `The British Chronicles` his entire ancestry traced back to Vlad the Impaler is indeed recorded, generation by generation, although for certain is not written in that book that jews taken over European Royal families by infiltration and race mixing.

The mind of hero is too complex to comprehend for people who don't even have an awake kundalini. If you have any psychic powers at all, I suggest you go to your guardian and ask them to show you the truth. Even if you don't have them, you can go through them and they will guide you to the resources.

Unfortunately, psychic communication, especially at low levels, is easily disrupted: not just by the enemy, but also by a closed mentality. That's how people like Jake Carlson, for example, could hear nonsense like "Set rules BDSM" and how many people see their beliefs confirmed, when they really are not. This happens because your mind replies, instead of you connecting with any divine being at all.

Stormblood said:
The mind of hero is too complex to comprehend for people who don't even have an awake kundalini. If you have any psychic powers at all, I suggest you go to your guardian and ask them to show you the truth. Even if you don't have them, you can go through them and they will guide you to the resources.

Unfortunately, psychic communication, especially at low levels, is easily disrupted: not just by the enemy, but also by a closed mentality. That's how people like Jake Carlson, for example, could hear nonsense like "Set rules BDSM" and how many people see their beliefs confirmed, when they really are not. This happens because your mind replies, instead of you connecting with any divine being at all.

I will always be dumbfounded on supposed conversations with the Gods that are only a reflection of own mind talking to itself. Regardless, thoughts can be influenced, but the Gods would do that by a continuity of positive mindset or instill inspiration, and in practical terms this would happen more easily in visions etc.

When a God talks to you, at least in my case, the voice is different than your own voice by far, with different timbre, tonality, depth. The voice is also extremely loud compared to the line of thoughts we all have, which is on an almost never changing level of input. First time a God spoke to me, the power of the sound in my brain made me see a flash of light and got me some adrenaline by being startled. This is how I communicate, this isn't a rule of something. But the emphasis is here: when a God talks to you on a direct telepathic level, by a multitude of factors, you could never misjudge it.

I've been woke up by dead people when sleeping, calling my name. Here the reverberation of such was more powerful, and the actual voice, more in a hypnotized state of perception.

It is so different, out of the norm, startling and powerful. The energy of the God when translated to ones brain is a literal thunder of information. One meditating on hearing points should know the background noise of these points as well, which is the same. Out of "normality".

On another note, emphasis on dreams and visions should take place in these things. 98% of my communication was done in deep meditation, sleep, visions, remote viewing and astral projections besides normal guidance.

In astral projection I was always in accompany with a Demon, and they guided me to not relapse into deep state of imagination, to stay conscious and in faculty and also protected. For example I could not enter a place and was told straight up I am too low spiritually for that. For other places, I was still a stranger. These things take time, meditation and interest. Developing with an open heart to the Gods. These things are not for the logical brain in initiation.

Things at first might seem foggy, in a state of semi confusion. But in time, the level of clarity in such experiences outrun the sensory capacity of daily life perception.

Kadisiye said:
I saw it now, you are not a medieval historian, you are just a history student, lol. You said it yourself. I would advice you not to allow the university to brainwash you. You can study while being open minded enough in the same time to not believe anything you are told only because it comes from a university approved history book. In your place I would rather try to find authors who support different versions of the history, so you can compare all the sides and see for yourself which one brings more realistical evidence and makes more sense. I guess your university doesn't say a word about pagan personalities or how christianity destroyed paganism and pagans by torture and total dictatorship.

I studied enviromental science and yet I don't believe the nonsense that man made CO2 is the main cause of climate change and global warming, this is what the universities are telling their students and is a total bullshit, infirmed by existing evidence which is not promoted anywhere in the media, once again proving that the climate change is a jewish political agenda. This is an example of how universities are brainwashing their students and history is no exception. Actually history is probably the most twisted and re-written subject of them all, simply because the history is written by the winners and if people don't have access to evidence then they can only believe the `official narrative`, because most of them are not open minded enough to do their own research or to accept that there are different versions of the same historical events, so they can figure out whether the `official` one is indeed true or not. Now you do what you want, but really you should be careful as you are allowing an institution to shape your opinions with jewish approved history.

Jack said:

I believe enemy souls will take birth in the same family as developed SS souls as part of the divine play (leela),

I'm necrobumping this thread because I had a hunch for years now that Vlad was a good man. Reading it here said by other people is a little uncanny in their wording and how I already felt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back