Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - July 26th to August 6th

Henu the Great said:
SATchives said:
Thank you for the new schedule, looking forward to taking another step towards their destruction.

I know I don't need to explain myself but I will give a bit of context anyways. for personal reasons, nothing serious, I've not been as active on the forums, due to a lot of stuff going on in my life and other things, the main thing was focusing on doing the FRTR and schedules, and meditations, but I'll be back to posting more in the future.

Let us destroy the enemy eternally

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!!
Oh hey, haven't seen you here for a while.

Personal life always should take priority. How can you of help to others when your own base is uncovered, right? So, don't worry!

FuckYu_666 said:
optimal! but in RTR communications do I have to see the propaganda get out of hand or all their communications destroyed?
and August 31?
In this program I will use a lot of hatred against the enemy and combine it with visualization (not the best but I think it makes a difference in terms of effectiveness).
HAIL SATAN!
Visualisation will make rituals stronger, but there is no specific visualisation that should be done. Be creative when throwing spanners into the cogs of their creation. :D

Lightningsnake said:
Is it a problem if I can only do 3 repeats of FRTR? Unfortunately, I have to work a lot. Therefore, besides crushing the tetra and the guard, this is the highest number of reps I can do. Unfortunately, I need the job. But when I was unemployed I did a lot of 27 reps or 90 reps. Once I even did 180 reps in a day. But after that I was very tired for 6 days.
It's better than nothing, and consistently doing whatever amount you choose is best.

180 reps sounds like a torture to recover from, though. Best to keep it consistent. Long and slow wins the short and fast here.

Fiery Pluto said:
While my family is completely ignorant of the violation of our liberties, a large part of my friends are aware of it. I'm in Italy and they (my friends)say that "the government practically obligates to take the vaccine" with the green pass. I hope my family will wake up because things will go worse and worse.
I'm trying to put more hate when i do RTRs, but i still have problems in concentration. Lack of concentration is very tiring during the day and a lot of energy is spent in useless thoughts. This is the first reason of why a person can't advance (i think).
Doing void meditation every day helps with this and meditation in general. You will get better at this as time goes by.

Okay, thank you.
The 180 reps was really hard. But it was just a one-off. It takes a lot of time and energy. Since then, I've been trying to do it reasonably despite all my motivation.

Fiery Pluto said:
I have a lot of fire, but i have serious deficiency of earth.

Ok, then I think we figured it out. You should plan out a working with Nauthiz. To add extra power, you can add Uruz to this. Eihwaz can be used to give compulsive-like (plutonian) dedication or willpower, plus plutonian transformations. However, it is probably best to keep the working simple.

I am not sure on the exact numerology that would be best. This also depends on how confident you are with higher reps.
Nauthiz is #10, Uruz is #2. Maybe Nauthiz x100 and Uruz x20, x40, or also x100 would be fine. If anyone has a better idea, please share.

Then something like "The energies of Nauthiz and Uruz have now and permanently made me fully consistent, organized, and enduring in all my endeavors, under all circumstances, and especially for my spiritual advancement and warfare. This energy works in a manner that is completely healthy and positive for me." x10

Of course, you can modify this based on what exactly you want. You can make it specific just to spiritual advancement, for example. You can also remove Uruz if you want, or change the numbers if you need to.

On August 19th, the moon will be in waxing Capricorn, which is a good time to start this.

Dear, Hoodedcobra666!
I was wondering if i could mentally say at the end of the ritual over the hebrew letters: "The energy clot (of strength) has left these letters forever and completely without residue and dissolved info the space of infinite emptiness completely and forever" and imagine it.
Please, i beg your pardon for this very awful translation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and Family,

Below you is the next schedule we will be doing for the next few days. After this there will be another one with an in-between break. For those concerned about the day being early, the schedule is always posted one day in advance. So while we do our best to translate this, we are not falling "behind" the desired time. Also, major thanks to all of our translators who everytime do their duty towards our Gods and our collective effort.

The planets are really favorable right now for doing major damage to the enemy, let alone that our Gods are getting an upper hand. This will later on manifest in human affairs, but also, clashes. Much of last year was only the enemy responding like a parasite on rabid that is afraid of a coming tidal wave. This schedule however "small", is to be taken seriously, and we should strive to uphold every single day completely.

This is to neutralize some negative things caused the enemy. The so called "Communications" RTR, is important now, and it should be done many times within this schedule. Much of what they do now with severing the travelling ties between Nations, is a very communist tactic, that is reliant on what they did on 9-11 numerologically.

After 9-11, nothing was ever the same in travellers and going to other places again. A form of this is shattering the communication lines of people, which will primarily affect the "West". After this, they have went on a maximum imposition of extreme measures, which were unknown to humanity prior to that event. This was a major kabbalistic curse that manifested on this tragic date, and the effects of this have been affecting the world since.

The next month is going to be really important, and everyone should participate in the schedule for maximum impact, because we are setting up for next month. Additionally, make sure to try to do your best now and don't skip any days. Since most people are on paid leave, vacation, studies break etc, and other things during August, some extra warfare is necessary for everyone to have a calmer month also. August is always a tragic month for the enemy, and has always been a most baeutiful Pagan month of recreation.

Everyone who has been following the news, is seeing the clash of energies and how the enemy is trying to impose their agenda through difficult times such as these right now. Many people may not understand this yet, but despite the difficulties the world is undergoing right now, our side is continuously and steadily growing in power.

There are many who are walking already on the path that Satan wants them, but they don't really know it consciously. These people are giving up a fight for freedoms worldwide right now. And we need to boost them to succeed.

This is also what is causing the reactions of the enemy, and these are to be expected. Numerous posts have described in this board what the challenges are going to be. We are to do our duty to our Gods regardless of everything, and we will advance despite of anything, no matter what the enemy does.

One minor thing here, is that quite a few people are currently responding with fear to these. Fear is not a negative thing, and can actually mobilize people into action. If anything, especially the NPC's and others are better to be afraid right now of all that is to happen, but SS should have trust in the Gods and in ourselves. Transitory periods such as these now can be quite dark and unpredictable.

But everyone must remember that these are going to pass. We have been through these for like two years now. It's not like the enemy will stop, but since now there is resistence on the spiritual level, so many of their things are failing and collapsing way below their expectations for what "should ideally happen". The momentum has to be kept going.

Another thing that other SS have mailed me for, is about the duration of this war and so on. It will continue, but eventually everyone will after a point have easily overcome the enemy's bullshit. The path already provides the means to that end. Life by definition for the time being, has a battle in it. Most people avoid these thinking this is the best solution to problems, but it rarely is.

You become stronger, and you will have more power. Power will result then in peace. Our efforts are already manifesting themselves in the lives of many, but we are still in the very very early stages. Things are going to get even better with time.

The largest reason why our world is on these strange phases in the first place, is because for centuries, not many or very few people have done any engagement into spiritual warfare, so the enemy was throwing curses rampantly and without resistence by nobody. These later manifested and here we are today. Methodically, this will be reversed. By this, we are also saving ourselves.

Below is the schedule:

*Note, for brevity, the RTR Schedule below takes for granted that FRTR is Shattering and Tetra combined in a 3 to 1 as we usually do it.

26. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
27. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
28. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
29. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
30. FRTR, Communications RTR
31. FRTR, Communications RTR
1. FRTR, Communications RTR
2. FRTR, Communications RTR
3. FRTR, Communications RTR
4. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR

Links to the Rituals:

72 - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_Stinking_Names.html

72 Names RTR with Bold and Underlines

72 Names RTR, JoS Tor Site, in case archive.org is stuck.

Communications - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Ending Confusion RTR - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm

Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm

Light Version - Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

Dark Version - Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

This sounds great! Are there any plans in the future for the Runic rituals (Race Awakening, Wealth and Prosperity, etc.)?

I'd like to ask a question about one letter in the 72 names...
Line 2, number 50. In the audio HP Maxine says ""AHTH" (TH as in Thoth) but the word is underlined (and it's written that underlined TH is pronounced like in the word "This"). Did HP Maxine missed that while pronouncing it, or is the written one wrong?
For all this time I've been vibrating it TH as in "This" (not in Thoth, like in the audio). Which one is it? :?

Blitzkreig said:
Ok, then I think we figured it out. You should plan out a working with Nauthiz. To add extra power, you can add Uruz to this. Eihwaz can be used to give compulsive-like (plutonian) dedication or willpower, plus plutonian transformations. However, it is probably best to keep the working simple.

I am not sure on the exact numerology that would be best. This also depends on how confident you are with higher reps.
Nauthiz is #10, Uruz is #2. Maybe Nauthiz x100 and Uruz x20, x40, or also x100 would be fine. If anyone has a better idea, please share.

Then something like "The energies of Nauthiz and Uruz have now and permanently made me fully consistent, organized, and enduring in all my endeavors, under all circumstances, and especially for my spiritual advancement and warfare. This energy works in a manner that is completely healthy and positive for me." x10

Of course, you can modify this based on what exactly you want. You can make it specific just to spiritual advancement, for example. You can also remove Uruz if you want, or change the numbers if you need to.

On August 19th, the moon will be in waxing Capricorn, which is a good time to start this.

Thank you.

Fiery Pluto said:

No problem. Uruz has some fire to it, I think, because it gives health and energy. Therefore, use it if you feel you need more energy to deal with fatigue. In general, I believe all SS should do a working for health so their bodies are more resilient and active in all ways.

Also, balancing with a few breaths of ether will restore your earth, as well as the other elements, into proper balance, which makes it easier to have balanced behavior/actions on a short-term basis. Make sure you program the ether, of course.

Lastly, although one should patiently wait for specific dates to do a full working, one can do a separate working now to plug the issue until the better date. Then, on the date, just move to a working with a different affirmation and continue that instead.

For example, just use Nauthiz x40 or x80 right now and affirm "The energy of Nauthiz has now and always made me fully consistent in all ways, in a completely positive and healthy manner for me." x10 This is something that I have done as well.

This should give you the consistency you need until the time for the proper working. Also, keep in mind that this only encompasses one part of what the earth element represents. Therefore, now or in the future, make sure you balance yourself with other earth qualities, such as pragmatism, emotional calmness, endurance, organization, and so on. Look at what the earth zodiac elements represent.

Good luck bro.

Curious Meerkat said:
Dear, Hoodedcobra666!
I was wondering if i could mentally say at the end of the ritual over the hebrew letters: "The energy clot (of strength) has left these letters forever and completely without residue and dissolved info the space of infinite emptiness completely and forever" and imagine it.
Please, i beg your pardon for this very awful translation.

You can imagine say anything as long you don´t change the core working and the added parts are beneficial to the core part.

Just wanted to mention for the communication ritual you can increase the reps by doubling them, instead of 9 rounds you do 18 or 27, 36, .... .

Affirmation amount always stays the same, in case of communication = 9 times = aum affirmation aum x 9.

It safes time.

Don´t do this for the tetra and shatter. They must be done as they are.

Thank you Fuchs, for your prompt response i congratulate you on the holiday and all the comrades-in-arms and associates of our god Satan, success, you and prosperity!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dear hoodedcobra, I want to contact with you in special. Is there any chat program or app do you using? Please trust me, because I have no other choice but trust you.

Hello family, im dealing with very disturbing situation in my work... I have 1 place there to sit on break time, and when I am not there, one muslim go there, sit in my place and very intensely praying for allah -.- so intensely that I can feel rised energies after him, and I have to sit in that place after his praying, I get mad and then I do RTR for that, in the same place. I know it sounds funny, but is that not affecting my soul negatively? I have no choice it is only one free chair for me.. how I can protect more myself from being affected negatively by this, and still be in that place after muslim hard pray there?

TerKorian666 said:
Hello family, im dealing with very disturbing situation in my work... I have 1 place there to sit on break time, and when I am not there, one muslim go there, sit in my place and very intensely praying for allah -.- so intensely that I can feel rised energies after him, and I have to sit in that place after his praying, I get mad and then I do RTR for that, in the same place. I know it sounds funny, but is that not affecting my soul negatively? I have no choice it is only one free chair for me.. how I can protect more myself from being affected negatively by this, and still be in that place after muslim hard pray there?

Aura of protection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back