Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive Updated

The Alchemist7 [JG]

(link at the end of the post)

The topic with the old version
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

What is new:
All raised errors have been fixed (mainly missing images/files)

The RTRs and Rituals archive has been updated to the last ritual and included in this archive containing all websites. There is an offline html file of the paintable RTR as well which can be used without internet. Probably all you have to do if you are doing the ritual multiple times is to close the html and open it again so the marker will be cleared.

Blacks for Satan and Exposing the Lie of Islam have been added and they are 100% complete. Therefore as far as I can tell this Archive contain all complete JoS websites, completely offline.

Very user friendly, simple and basic. All you have to do is to use the search function of your file manager and you will find anything you are looking for, instantly.

LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/xFpAQbKL#f2X7haoqUuw3s0kImEJF6A

I uploaded the archive in folder format, mega offers you the option to download it as zip file.

I will change my signature to contain the link of this topic. Please post about any missing files you can see, this is extremely important to ensure that every single JoS page is saved offline.

The Alchemist7 said:

What is new:

The RTRs and Rituals archive has been updated to the last ritual and included in this archive containing all websites. There is an offline html file of the paintable RTR as well which can be used without internet. Probably all you have to do if you are doing the ritual multiple times is to close the html and open it again so the marker will be cleared.

Blacks for Satan and Exposing the Lie of Islam have been added and they are 100% complete. Therefore as far as I can tell this Archive contain all complete JoS websites, completely offline.

Very user friendly, simple and basic. All you have to do is to use the search function of your file manager and you will find anything you are looking for, instantly.

I uploaded the archive in folder format, mega offers you the option to download it as zip file.

I will change my signature to contain the link of this topic. Please post about any missing files you can see, this is extremely important to ensure that every single JoS page is saved offline.

Excellent work Brother!

I want to thank you brother for these offline websites. They are really helpful to me. Now i can safely travel knowing i have all my rituals and the whole Joy of Satan website wherever i go even there is no internet, i can still access our valuable knowledge.

You helped me and i thank you.

The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=268113 time=1626288740 user_id=1057]

What is new:

Download jos offline from mega.nz takes much time from my wifi connection. Can you provide other link (such as google drive etc.)? I want to keep jos offline in my pc. Please upload this content to other cloud storage and provide a link to me if you can.

Saddam hussain siddiquie said:
The Alchemist7 [JG said:

What is new:

Download jos offline from mega.nz takes much time from my wifi connection. Can you provide other link (such as google drive etc.)? I want to keep jos offline in my pc. Please upload this content to other cloud storage and provide a link to me if you can.

It's good to see people from Iraq here

I have high-speed internet, and it's sitting at 0% after 10 minutes. I'm going to have to just stick with the old one made by another member. I really don't like mega, it rarely works.

blackwizard said:
The Alchemist7 [JG said:

What is new:

By the way I am not from iraq, I am Indian 😉😉😉.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=455605 time=1690534932 user_id=57]
I have high-speed internet, and it's sitting at 0% after 10 minutes. I'm going to have to just stick with the old one made by another member. I really don't like mega, it rarely works.

JoS offline from other source. Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-OA7Hun9IHNGVzDclkvqr5rnC5nA14Ir/view?usp=drivesdk

Greetings. Sorry for the delayed answer. Unfortunately the archive contains one or a few files that don't allow it to be compressed in a zip/rar file, which makes it next to impossible to upload it anywhere else other than mega. It is also a bit outdated compared to the new content that has been added to the website, I might update the archive in the future with all the updates.

On the positive side, you don't have to download the entire archive at once. If you go right to each folder, you can download them separately, so you can either download the archive by folders at multiple intervals, or you can download only the information that you are interested to save from the website. This is a very big advantage of having the archive in this folder format on mega.

Lydia [JG said:
I noticed this as well with mega with various files, although not always. Over Tor as far as I saw it downloads maximum with some 100-150 kb/s. I think it also depends on the browser

Lydia [JG said:
plz sis send the old one link ..I tried downloading this ,It does NOT at all work

phi3.14infinity said:
Lydia [JG said:
plz sis send the old one link ..I tried downloading this ,It does NOT at all work

Sorry, I do not have the link. This was about 3 years ago. I had it in my signature for a long time.

blackwizard said:

Do NOT NOT reveal your original identity here ..If the handle is your real name ,Please change it so that no body knows your real identity

phi3.14infinity said:

Do NOT NOT reveal your original identity here ..If the handle is your real name ,Please change it so that no body knows your real identity

I have tried, you can't change your name in the setting.

Make a new account, and moderators delete this one. When you made a new account, report one of your massage, that you done with this account, and leave a comment saying, to delete that account because you have new one, and that is should be deleted for safety reasons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back