Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Knowledge Of The Gods: "Forbidden Knowledge"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:
Yes who knows what's around the corner. South Africa totally in social breakdown. Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal all malls and shops looted and trashed. And all stores. It's blamed on former president Jacob Zuma going to prison.

But it's not. Everything in both major cities all hit at once? It's totally planned.

Hail Satan

They are trying to make people rip each other apart. The situation is quite negative. Could you please write a post with details? Or any person from SA for that liking?

Sorry for my late reply but there is a link in my signature of a Bittute channel its called History reviewed.com. You won't find a better channel like this about everything that has happened in South Africa. He exposed the jews here very very well but he actually comes from old Rhodesia and moved here after Mugabe took power. He is up-to-date with everything that has and is happening here.

The sermon was great, darkness is flowing in the soul. This divine power is flowing in everyone's soul to some extent. Now we are a race that uses this evil power to become more powerful. I study myths before entering the devil's joy. , Stories, books of witches and old but there were the same warning sentences, whoever follows the path of the gods must continue alone, sometimes you are afraid of the dark, but in the end this darkness gives you the power that makes anything possible. I was in the Islamic societies among those who were enslaved by the false god, but now they are afraid of us and their false god is collapsing in front of us and our gods and the foundations of their power are shaking, now I am here among the gods and men and women Moving towards the Lordship, you must become the devil yourself in order to progress. In the land of Persia, we call the devil Ahuramazda, the god of enlightenment and wisdom.

Greetings to all my Jos brother's and sisters, and teachers in the name of our father Satan.I was searching for the truth, father Satan brought me to this website.
The knowledge received from our god's is very precious,to be kept secret and utilised in our lives when needed,be humble, keep doing your part which our father Satan,our god's entrust us to do.I enjoy doing the reversal rituals,it powers me,as I have atleast a little part to bring our enemy down.

dark_devil said:
Now we are a race that uses this evil power to become more powerful. I study myths before entering the devil's joy. , Stories, books of witches and old but there were the same warning sentences, whoever follows the path of the gods must continue alone, sometimes you are afraid of the dark, but in the end this darkness gives you the power that makes anything possible.

There's no "evil power" and darkness here, that's the enemies of Satan. Literally the jewish hoaxes xianity and islam mass murdering millions of people, oppressing women, destroying ancient libraries...that's true evil. There's no "devil" either, it's disrespectful to use that word. Satan is actually the good guy in all this. Satan and the Gods are the creators of humanity. Read the JoS site for more info.

By the way, the site and forums are called Joy of Satan for that reason. Its founder was sick of fake versions of Satanism being all about evil and horror stories, so she used the word "joy" which is a positive word, to contrast it against all the lies and negativity that is the enemy propaganda about it.

dark_devil said:
In the land of Persia, we call the devil Ahuramazda, the god of enlightenment and wisdom.

It's Ahriman who is Satan in the Zoroastrian religion, because Zoroastrianism is an enemy religion, its basically reverse Vedic/Indian religion. In India, the Gods are called Devas and their power hungry and evil beings are called Asuras. So Zoroastrianism completely reversed it and called their gods Ahuras and their evil beings Devas. See? Satan and the Gods are the Indian Devas.

Greetings to all my Jos brother's and sisters, and teachers in the name of our father Satan.I was searching for the truth, father Satan brought me to this website.
The knowledge received from our god's is very precious,to be kept secret and utilised in our lives when needed,be humble, keep doing your part which our father Satan,our god's entrust us to do.I enjoy doing the reversal rituals,it powers me,as I have atleast a little part to bring our enemy down.

Rational Satanist said:
dark_devil said:
Now we are a race that uses this evil power to become more powerful. I study myths before entering the devil's joy. , Stories, books of witches and old but there were the same warning sentences, whoever follows the path of the gods must continue alone, sometimes you are afraid of the dark, but in the end this darkness gives you the power that makes anything possible.

There's no "evil power" and darkness here, that's the enemies of Satan. Literally the jewish hoaxes xianity and islam mass murdering millions of people, oppressing women, destroying ancient libraries...that's true evil. There's no "devil" either, it's disrespectful to use that word. Satan is actually the good guy in all this. Satan and the Gods are the creators of humanity. Read the JoS site for more info.

By the way, the site and forums are called Joy of Satan for that reason. Its founder was sick of fake versions of Satanism being all about evil and horror stories, so she used the word "joy" which is a positive word, to contrast it against all the lies and negativity that is the enemy propaganda about it.

dark_devil said:
In the land of Persia, we call the devil Ahuramazda, the god of enlightenment and wisdom.

It's Ahriman who is Satan in the Zoroastrian religion, because Zoroastrianism is an enemy religion, its basically reverse Vedic/Indian religion. In India, the Gods are called Devas and their power hungry and evil beings are called Asuras. So Zoroastrianism completely reversed it and called their gods Ahuras and their evil beings Devas. See? Satan and the Gods are the Indian Devas.
Light also shines from darkness, dark art, black magic, occultation, everything originates from darkness, this life force of yours, you can not deny eternal darkness, we living beings have the power of this invisible will to build or Destruction, the fundamental forces or the neutrinos come from the darkness, in Mazdasina or the Zoroastrians which is derived from the religion of Zarwanis, where Ahuramazda and Ahriman are brothers and their father is Zarwani, the god of time, Ahriman, negative and Ahuramazda positive, this The two mean each other, the Persians have a lot of respect for both gods and of course they consider these two as the face of the god of time or chaos, you know in working with energy that father or negative means movement and mother or positive means resident, this There are two definitions of energy, spiritual power or the same darkness that is always like the wind in motion and consciousness and materialism or the same light and material forms meaning the goal, meaning volume and shape, you from father to mother, from negative to positive, from totality and chaos and Marj to shapes and order, this is the definition of oneness, no need to be afraid, they are afraid, try not to look Oh, look at the darkness or the life force. In all the myths of the nations, darkness is known as the beginning and life force or the soul of God. In Shiva India and in Iran Ahuramazda or Asura whose son Mehr or Marduk the savior of the gods I had a lot of study in the mythology of different nations but it is still debatable.

Rational Satanist said:
There's no "devil" either, it's disrespectful to use that word.

No, it's not. It's just not a name of Father Satan per se. It has been explained in the past that the word 'devil' comes from the Sanskrit 'Devi' which means 'Goddess' and, in this context, indicated the kundalini power hidden deep inside all of us.

Obviously, there's no denying everything else you replied the confused person.

Thankful for this post. So I got to ask about the Merkaba Meditation.
Can an affirmation be used on this meditation?

Second question, I was thinking about the money spell.. AUM SHREEM MAHA LAHKSHMI YAYEE SVAHA, the SVAHA like the spiritual squares, I was thinking if this should be done NAMAH

please some should clarify why I may be wrong. Thank you

HAIL SATAN!

Stormblood said:
Rational Satanist said:

No, it's not. It's just not a name of Father Satan per se. It has been explained in the past that the word 'devil' comes from the Sanskrit 'Devi' which means 'Goddess' and, in this context, indicated the kundalini power hidden deep inside all of us.

I thought I read somewhere from the HP or someone else that the title of Devil was actually a title of high respect for Father. Maybe it's an old sermon, and new information has been brought to light. Idk.

I'm not arguing about the other point of the origin word in Sanskrit. I actually found that out before finding the JoS. I wonder if that along with other things made it easier for me to dedicate and such. Knowledge does wonders for dispelling fear, after all.

Anyway, I've occasionally referred to Father as Devil because I thought it was a respectful title. I can try to find that sermon if it's desired. I don't quite remember what it was called. I'm a little surprised to hear that the title isn't linked to him so I think I'll try to find it to double check.

Stormblood said:
Rational Satanist said:

I don't think so, you are probably referring to this sermon:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13089
in fact the word devil comes from the Greek verb 'διαβάλλω' (diaballo) which is a verb composed of δια (through) + βάλλω (to throw) and in the translate sense has the value of 'deceive', in fact in the lieble the devil is considered the deceiver.
Similar constructions can be seen in the word 'dialogue', which derives from 'διαλεγω' (dialego): δια(through)+ λεγω(talk).
There have been phonetic mutations leading from the Latin word diabolus to the English word devil, but one can still see the original form in the adjective 'diabolic'.
So one can consider devil<Devi a para-ethymology that has the value of an omen.
However, this term never had a positive meaning in the ancient world, nor did it refer to something divine, unlike the word Demon, which was originally linked to the Indo-European root "Dev-".
I think Magestein's sermon is not bad if you read it by replacing the word "Devil" with the word "Demon". I wonder if he made this etymological mistake on purpose since some time ago I read some sites denigrating JoS saying that we don't know "false friends". They said that Maxine did not understand that the word Tarot is just a false friend of the word torah, while in fact the etymology Tarot<torah is realistic and has been hypothesized in the past by an Italian linguist.
Sorry if I sound arrogant but knowing Greek, that etymology is not very acceptable.

Xon said:
Stormblood said:
Rational Satanist said:

I don't think so, you are probably referring to this sermon:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13089
in fact the word devil comes from the Greek verb 'διαβάλλω' (diaballo) which is a verb composed of δια (through) + βάλλω (to throw) and in the translate sense has the value of 'deceive', in fact in the lieble the devil is considered the deceiver.
Similar constructions can be seen in the word 'dialogue', which derives from 'διαλεγω' (dialego): δια(through)+ λεγω(talk).
There have been phonetic mutations leading from the Latin word diabolus to the English word devil, but one can still see the original form in the adjective 'diabolic'.
So one can consider devil<Devi a para-ethymology that has the value of an omen.
However, this term never had a positive meaning in the ancient world, nor did it refer to something divine, unlike the word Demon, which was originally linked to the Indo-European root "Dev-".
I think Magestein's sermon is not bad if you read it by replacing the word "Devil" with the word "Demon". I wonder if he made this etymological mistake on purpose since some time ago I read some sites denigrating JoS saying that we don't know "false friends". They said that Maxine did not understand that the word Tarot is just a false friend of the word torah, while in fact the etymology Tarot<torah is realistic and has been hypothesized in the past by an Italian linguist.
Sorry if I sound arrogant but knowing Greek, that etymology is not very acceptable.

It is your prerogative to decide whether to believe something or not, even when it's a fact like in this case. All Kikeson's sermons that had something wrong in them have already been purged. You need to recognise the pattern of kikes taking positive words and twisting the meaning completely. Satan, Devil, Demons... all these are examples of it. Also, English has no relationship to Greek, as there hasn't been any extensive contact between the English people and Ancient Greece.

On the other hand, Sanskrit is oldest language alive and was spoken by Druids and their apprentices as a spiritual language. It's always been part of every Gentile culture, from the cradle to the cultural genocide perpetrated by xians, and even after it keeps influencing modern languages because it's just too powerful. Vedic Sanskrit, unlike modern languages, is fully spiritual in nature and its power is too extensive to be neglected or dismissed.

Stormblood said:
[...] English has no relationship to Greek, as there hasn't been any extensive contact between the English people and Ancient Greece.
This is true but there were influences from Latin which in turn inherited much from ancient Greek.
I link an example of etymological reconstruction of 'Devil'.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/devil
Of course, linguistics is not an exact science, it is more of a cataloguing, so it is corruptible. It is not impossible to assume that the word 'Devil', or an ancestor of it derived from the 'Dev-' root, was in the vocabulary of the Germanic peoples before contact with the Romans. And that the word was then assimilated into the Latin 'diabolus' during xianity. Indeed, the German form 'Teufel' is quite similar to the word 'deus', which is definitely derived from 'Dev-' root.
However, I believe that for languages where the word 'diabolus' is definitely derived from Latin, this reasoning cannot be valid, because the latin word 'diabolus' was derogatory even before xianity and is definitely derived from a compound verb.

Stormblood said:
On the other hand, Sanskrit is oldest language alive and was spoken by Druids and their apprentices as a spiritual language.
I didn't know that, this is very fascinating.

Stormblood said:
It's always been part of every Gentile culture, from the cradle to the cultural genocide perpetrated by xians
I noticed that, for example, the Latin word for gold 'aurum' is very similar to the Raum mantra, and that the word for lead 'plumbum' has some letters in common with Laum.

Xon said:
I noticed that, for example, the Latin word for gold 'aurum' is very similar to the Raum mantra, and that the word for lead 'plumbum' has some letters in common with Laum.

I'm not familiar with the origins of Latin. However, it is known that Roman priests were often in contact with Druids and would find it prestigious to get an education from them, as they knew they were much more advanced spiritually in comparison to them. I wouldn't put it past Latin to have some derivations from Sanskrit. Its grammar is very specific compared to English. I studied it for 6 years in school.

Stormblood said:
Xon said:

I'm not familiar with the origins of Latin. However, it is known that Roman priests were often in contact with Druids and would find it prestigious to get an education from them, as they knew they were much more advanced spiritually in comparison to them. I wouldn't put it past Latin to have some derivations from Sanskrit. Its grammar is very specific compared to English. I studied it for 6 years in school.
Another interesting similarity is between the Greek word for lead 'molyvdos' and the word 'Muladhara'.

Today most linguists consider Latin and Greek as part of the Indo-European family, therefore as descendants of Proto-Indo-European, from which Sanskrit would also derive.
Nonethelles, I recently found, in the preface of the book, "Dizionario etimologico comparato delle lingue classiche indoeuropee", by Franco Rendich, a theory saying that Latin and Greek would be mere phonetic variants of Sanskrit. According to Rendich's studies these three languages came from Proto-Sanskrit, a language spoken by some Nordic peoples, who lived near the Arctic Circle and moved to south and southeast throughout their history.

Xon said:
Stormblood said:
Xon said:

Another interesting similarity is between the Greek word for lead 'molyvdos' and the word 'Muladhara'.

Today most linguists consider Latin and Greek as part of the Indo-European family, therefore as descendants of Proto-Indo-European, from which Sanskrit would also derive.
Nonethelles, I recently found, in the preface of the book, "Dizionario etimologico comparato delle lingue classiche indoeuropee", by Franco Rendich, a theory saying that Latin and Greek would be mere phonetic variants of Sanskrit. According to Rendich's studies these three languages came from Proto-Sanskrit, a language spoken by some Nordic peoples, who lived near the Arctic Circle and moved to south and southeast throughout their history.

That is very interesting!

Xon said:
Stormblood said:
Xon said:

There is a major, extremely deep secret I have found on what "Satan" means in Ancient Greek. However, I will publicize this is in the future. It will shock most people.

I really think this approach is actually on the correct way. Latin and Greek have overwhelming roots into Sanskrit, I doubt the connection is simple. Latin may be simpler, but both languages have an importance that cannot be overstated.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Xon said:
Stormblood said:

There is a major, extremely deep secret I have found on what "Satan" means in Ancient Greek. However, I will publicize this is in the future. It will shock most people.

I really think this approach is actually on the correct way. Latin and Greek have overwhelming roots into Sanskrit, I doubt the connection is simple. Latin may be simpler, but both languages have an importance that cannot be overstated.

I look forward to this post! Hopefully soon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back