Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Self help about love/relationships/getting laid(For men.)

Wotanwarrior said:
I agree 100% in that we have to promote healthy relationships between men and women, traditional family values and that people have more children, but I am against to a system that decides who is matched with who, not even if it is based on compatibilities.

If the capacity of free choice of the people is eliminated or trimped, then we are making the same shit as the jews in their world order.

The way I see it is that a system could be available but not mandatory. So one can choose whether to abide by it or not, and live with the consequences of their choices. Obviously, miscegenation and paedophilia would still be punished but I don't see why other choice should. Nature takes care of everything.

Wotanwarrior said:
Jack said:
Wotanwarrior said:
I agree 100% in that we have to promote healthy relationships between men and women, traditional family values and that people have more children, but I am against to a system that decides who is matched with who, not even if it is based on compatibilities.

If the capacity of free choice of the people is eliminated or trimped, then we are making the same shit as the jews in their world order.
Why should it eliminate free Choice ? There must be a lot of favorable pairings possible for a single person.

A solution could be that this system of pairing that you say is an optional service for anyone who requests it, but that is not mandatory.
Or it could be mandatory at first and if you aren't satisfied, the system pairs you with another closest compatibility. And if you want to completely go at it yourself, you can give an application.

But I think the incidence of that happening ,taking into account that you'll het paired with your perfect partner at the first time, would be very very low.

Stormblood said:
Wotanwarrior said:

The way I see it is that a system could be available but not mandatory. So one can choose whether to abide by it or not, and live with the consequences of their choices. Obviously, miscegenation and paedophilia would still be punished but I don't see why other choice should. Nature takes care of everything.
Excactly, and it does not in any way take away from free will and freedom of choice. It would enhance it, and people would more likely choose it because it gives people better results than blindly dating people and going with luck of the draw approach.

If someone wants to do it the other way, then by all means, do so. It's not like this should be forced, but only really stubborn people would not choose it since it can give so much better return of investment when we talk about time spent finding a suitable partner.

StyleCoin said:
My ex was bi, once she slept with a woman and even sent me a picture on whatsapp thinking I would be angry, I don't give a damn as long as she is hygienic and uses protection at the time.
I would have the same reaction as you, actually I would think it was hilarious. “Slept with a woman”, what did they do rub gashes together? What a joke.

I’d also like to add this for any Hetero male that isn’t a chiseled king wondering why they aren’t successful with online dating.

7749e7a7-9a0a-40b0-a85d-87c1def669bd-bestSizeAvailable.png

YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Wish this was still a thing on Tinder, with an added value for lifestyle lol Unfortunately, I joined Tinder much after this was a thing and the Tinder score is completely fucked. The more selective you are, the lower your Tinder score is. To get a good Tinder score, one of the thing to do is to like about 70% of the profiles, which is total bs, especially considering the population of entitled, narcissistic people that inhabits. Tinder sucks.

StyleCoin said:
My ex was bi, once she slept with a woman and even sent me a picture on whatsapp thinking I would be angry, I don't give a damn as long as she is hygienic and uses protection at the time.
I would have the same reaction as you, actually I would think it was hilarious. “Slept with a woman”, what did they do rub gashes together? What a joke.

I’d also like to add this for any Hetero male that isn’t a chiseled king wondering why they aren’t successful with online dating.

Well, this is just basic human nature and nothing astonishing or a very new revelation.

It’s called instinct.
Women and men are very different in nature, while women have to choose their partner very wisely to create a family, men are do not have this issue.
Men want to give their genes, and women want to receive good genes. So of course women are a bit more picky, when it comes to plain looks.
Altho looks are not everything.
That’s it. Pure nature. And it’s how it should be.

Stormblood said:
Wish this was still a thing on Tinder, with an added value for lifestyle lol Unfortunately, I joined Tinder much after this was a thing and the Tinder score is completely fucked. The more selective you are, the lower your Tinder score is. To get a good Tinder score, one of the thing to do is to like about 70% of the profiles, which is total bs, especially considering the population of entitled, narcissistic people that inhabits. Tinder sucks.
I never “got” tinder. It seems so archaic and outdated after using gay apps with the grid system. It’s so much more direct as well.

Meteor said:
Good looking people usually have better personalities anyway. People tend to look good when they're healthy
and take good care of themselves, so a bias like that is completely natural. Why would you be attracted to someone who chooses to live an unhealthy lifestyle and can't even be bothered to take care of their appearance? People like that are often toxic and ugly even on the ins
Very attractive people live in a positive feedback loop. They look good, so people treat them well which in turn makes them positive and have a good personality. The 1:1 correlation of L/P isn’t only on dating apps. Of course some ugly person who has been mocked and ostracized their entire life is going to have a bad personality and not care about their personal upkeep.

StyleCoin said:

You just need a good personality my friend.
vAIutH3.jpg

DarkSwan said:
StyleCoin said:

Well, this is just basic human nature and nothing astonishing or a very new revelation.

It’s called instinct.
Women and men are very different in nature, while women have to choose their partner very wisely to create a family, men are do not have this issue.
Men want to give their genes, and women want to receive good genes. So of course women are a bit more picky, when it comes to plain looks.

Going for the least attractive doesn't sound like choosing good genes.

Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:

It’s called instinct.

You misinterpreting the chart.
According to this chart, 27% of men got rated least attractive.
Or am I misunderstanding the chart here?

Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:

It’s called instinct.

They are not going for least attractive. They are rating them as being the least attractive. They are avoiding most of the men and only going for a small number of the best ones, saying that most of the men are not good enough.

At least that's what it looks like from the graphs. And this is exactly how it should be. Women have to choose only the greatest men.

The data means that women only find 20% of men on dating apps attractive which is the 80/20 rule in effect. The other chart indicates that on something like tinder your Looks essentially ARE your Personality.

This isn’t reality though. Someone that may do poorly online has better chances in person because of the different. Location and taking what you can get also plays a big factor if you’re in the sticks as a woman you’re probably not going find some insanely attractive guy so you’ll have to settle. Your SMV is also a relative thing based on what I mentioned above.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:

It’s called instinct.

They are not going for least attractive. They are rating them as being the least attractive. They are avoiding most of the men and only going for a small number of the best ones, saying that most of the men are not good enough.

At least that's what it looks like from the graphs. And this is exactly how it should be. Women have to choose only the greatest men.
Women find majority of men as "economically unattractive " and unattractive in the face. 50% of all marriages end in Divorce, 80% of these are initiated by women. Only 10- 20% of men are having sex with 80% of the women on these Dating apps. These women's choices to never settle and not have kids while chasing the bag trying to be independent is what's driving the Demographic fall as whites get replaced by Moslems, South African blacks and South Americans in real time.

You know what, fine. Push the immigrants out and then let women have free reign. Legalize polygyny and let the state support these 20% men who are going to be shared by 80% of the women. Since they find all the other average men as so repulsive and nothing you will say will change their mind.

Literally in Japan (where they don't have Feminism) a woman was interviewed and she said that Polygyny should be legalized so that she could share a good looking husband rather than marry someone average looking or average income.

Currently 40 - 50% of the male population in marriageble age is Incel. If that percentage grows ,you can expect a lot of angry people who have no purpose in life because they have been refused a chance to have a family in life. And these unhinged angry people could do a lot of damage.

Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:

It’s called instinct.

I assumed that because most people I read about relate that they don't even try for the most attractive people because they think they don't have a chance and, instead, go for the least attractive and the average because they think they'd have a guaranteed chance. It seems to be a common trend on dating apps, no matter how counter-intuitive it sounds but you're definitely right, I think, about what the graph represents.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:

Women find majority of men as "economically unattractive " and unattractive in the face. 50% of all marriages end in Divorce, 80% of these are initiated by women. Only 10- 20% of men are having sex with 80% of the women on these Dating apps. These women's choices to never settle and not have kids while chasing the bag trying to be independent is what's driving the Demographic fall as whites get replaced by Moslems, South African blacks and South Americans in real time.

You know what, fine. Push the immigrants out and then let women have free reign. Legalize polygyny and let the state support these 20% men who are going to be shared by 80% of the women. Since they find all the other average men as so repulsive and nothing you will say will change their mind.

Literally in Japan (where they don't have Feminism) a woman was interviewed and she said that Polygyny should be legalized so that she could share a good looking husband rather than marry someone average looking or average income.

Currently 40 - 50% of the male population in marriageble age is Incel. If that percentage grows ,you can expect a lot of angry people who have no purpose in life because they have been refused a chance to have a family in life. And these unhinged angry people could do a lot of damage.

Huh? Refused a chance of marriage in life?
What are you talking about?

When people get too frustrated they can just get out side and interact with the other sex.

When 40-50% of the male population is single, then also 40-50% of the female population is single as well haha.

Just on those dating apps you find 13 times more males than females. So this also factors in heavily.

You need to find something where it’s the other way around.

Jack said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Jack said:
Why should it eliminate free Choice ? There must be a lot of favorable pairings possible for a single person.

A solution could be that this system of pairing that you say is an optional service for anyone who requests it, but that is not mandatory.
Or it could be mandatory at first and if you aren't satisfied, the system pairs you with another closest compatibility. And if you want to completely go at it yourself, you can give an application.

But I think the incidence of that happening ,taking into account that you'll het paired with your perfect partner at the first time, would be very very low.

But I won't resort to that because I already have a past life partner, I love her and I'm not interested in dating or marrying any other partner.

Wotanwarrior said:
Jack said:
Wotanwarrior said:

But I won't resort to that because I already have a past life partner, I love her and I'm not interested in dating or marrying any other partner.

Do you know who she is tho?

DarkSwan said:
Jack said:

When people get too frustrated they can just get out side and interact with the other sex.

When 40-50% of the male population is single, then also 40-50% of the female population is single as well haha.

Just on those dating apps you find 13 times more males than females. So this also factors in heavily.

This isn't about dating apps. That's just a exacerbated example of the problem.

The reason why most men are single (in society at large) is because most women find average men as "economically unattractive ". Search that term. This is why most women are refusing to marry ,because they don't want to settle with average men with average looks and average income.

40% of marriageable women are single. That automatically eliminates 40% of the men in the same age range. These women are currently focused on their careers. And after they establish themselves in life ,they won't budge before the unrealistic standards they've constructed for themselves. They will rather share a man they deem as their superior rather than choose an average man who will be loyal to them. And that 40% is poised to 50% (the zenith point) before society completely collapses due to the Replacement Migration through the UN (600 million migrants to be put in US and Europe by 2050 as their countries collapse due to economic collapse and lockdowns. )

DarkSwan said:
Things like this that you say make me wonder how you can even function normally. Does someone have to cloth and feed you like a toddler? Every day I read things like this and think, “He can’t be serious”. But you are.

DarkSwan said:
Things like this that you say make me wonder how you can even function normally. Does someone have to cloth and feed you like a toddler? Every day I read things like this and think, “He can’t be serious”. But you are.

Start meditating before you talk to me, you „Spiritual“ Satanist.

My point was that there are enough single women out there. Was it so hard to understand for you? Want me dumb that down a bit?

Jack said:
DarkSwan said:
Jack said:

The reason why most men are single (in society at large) is because most women find average men as "economically unattractive ". Search that term. This is why most women are refusing to marry ,because they don't want to settle with average men with average looks and average income.

40% of marriageable women are single. That automatically eliminates 40% of the men in the same age range. These women are currently focused on their careers. And after they establish themselves in life ,they won't budge before the unrealistic standards they've constructed for themselves. They will rather share a man they deem as their superior rather than choose an average man who will be loyal to them. And that 40% is poised to 50% (the zenith point) before society completely collapses due to the Replacement Migration through the UN (600 million migrants to be put in US and Europe by 2050 as their countries collapse due to economic collapse and lockdowns. )

"Women’s potential husbands had an average income that was about 58% higher than the actual unmarried men currently available to unmarried women. They also were 30% more likely to be employed and 19% more likely to have a college degree."

Yeah, this makes sense. Men have to care for women financially, this goes without saying, doesn't it?
Children are expensive, you need a steady home, car, have fun with her, go on holidays, everything in this world is expensive, of course they want husbands who earns above the average and takes care of them and their children. Settling down with someone who can give you stability is a must for women. (Just my views, agree or disagree idc tbh)

And yes, many women are focused on their careers that's right, and many men are not. Many men are degenerates, who will also attract other degenerate women. That's how life is.

DarkSwan said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Jack said:

Do you know who she is tho?

Now if I know, until we can get back together physically it will still be years.

DarkSwan said:
Jack said:
DarkSwan said:

"Women’s potential husbands had an average income that was about 58% higher than the actual unmarried men currently available to unmarried women. They also were 30% more likely to be employed and 19% more likely to have a college degree."

Yeah, this makes sense. Men have to care for women financially, this goes without saying, doesn't it?
Children are expensive, you need a steady home, car, have fun with her, go on holidays, everything in this world is expensive, of course they want husbands who earns above the average and takes care of them and their children. Settling down with someone who can give you stability is a must for women. (Just my views, agree or disagree idc tbh)

And yes, many women are focused on their careers that's right, and many men are not. Many men are degenerates, who will also attract other degenerate women. That's how life is.
That wouldn't have been a problem, but......while the Caucasian women aren't having kids and aren't getting married, Europe and the United States are getting an influx of millions of migrants who are replacing them in live time. According to the United Nations plans, within 15 years these countries will be Minority white if the current trend continues.

That's just how life is. Unles.....
images

DarkSwan said:
I’m still smarter than you without the extra advantage. How’s that for ya?

My point was that there are enough single women out there. Was it so hard to understand for you? Want me dumb that down a bit?
That wasn’t the point AT ALL. Let me spell it out for you.

BEING SINGLE AND BEING INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

That was the point. It doesn’t matter how many single women there are if they don’t want the InCel men. A single woman is likely getting stabbed by men all the time while the single man is not getting any action which is where the discrepancy and societal issues come in.

I’m still smarter than you without the extra advantage. How’s that for ya?

Hahaha no you are not.
You even call it an „extra advantage“, so what does it make you, for not taking it? -Stupid! Hahaha

Everybody sees your very narrow minded views of the world and reality, you don‘t even have a clear vision of your own little world, you are a little man with big ego.

You have an issue and blame other people and society for that, you see the issue but no solution, you have no desire to advance, no passion, no vivid and positive attributes, only gloominess, pessimism and stagnation.

Like, why are you even mad at me, did I touch a nerve here? Well, yeah obviously I did.
I didn’t even talk to you. SMH
But I am glad you quoted me, because now I am talking to you, and I enjoy it. You are fun talking to. :)

How do you feel now? Any better?
Oh no?! :O
Good! >:D

Tell me is there ANYTHING you are good at? What makes you better than even 30% of other men?

Like do you have any special skills? (Oh surprise me)
Good characteristics of your personality? (Hahaha)
Are you like good looking? (If you like hairy men :p)
Or maybe super jacked? (Probably not)
Are you able to reach your Goals spiritually? (Best line everrr)
Are you very passionate and determined? (Yeah... veryyy haha)
Are you educated and earn much money? (perhaps at least you got that?)
Do you have much charisma? (That’s why we are bff!)

Oh no? Evil me!! :O

How dare I talk back, you are smarter than me. I forgot. hahahaha

I am meditating now, haha, thanks for the laugh btw! Phew.

Jack said:

Jack I blame you for that btw, look you reinforce the very wrong views of this dude. Stop deluding him. Idc what he thinks of this whole topic tbh...
but he even thinks he is smarten than ME!?
I mean HIM smarter than ME?! :O
This goes too far Jack!!
May I say that I take that as a very heavy insult? Haha

And yes SWG, I only wrote this because you said that one sentence. (And because I was feeling cute tonight hehe)

(For the Mods: if this is too much don’t approve it, but if you agree.. hehe go for it :p dickmoveeee haha)

DarkSwan said:
Hahaha no you are not.
You even call it an „extra advantage“, so what does it make you, for not taking it? -Stupid! Hahaha
I’m so smart that I don’t even need it!

ME:
69dd4f6bea4966df9c8d167c03c8c909b3-13-wojak-00.2x.h473.w710.jpg

NINRICK and his swamp pals:

101231459-5515e700-36a3-11eb-9b82-1362a27a3fcc.png

Everybody sees your very narrow minded views of the world and reality, you don‘t even have a clear vision of your own little world, you are a little man with big ego.
What narrow minded view? I’m always questioning myself. “Little man” how about you tell everyone how tall you are and how wide your shoulders are. Actually just mail a picture of it to me privately and then we’ll see whose laughing.

You have an issue and blame other people and society for that, you see the issue but no solution, you have no desire to advance, no passion, no vivid and positive attributes, only gloominess, pessimism and stagnation.
When have I blamed other people for my issues? I have enough self awareness to know that.

Like, why are you even mad at me,
Because when you say things like this:
It makes me go insane. I can tell you wrote that and that thought that you were some genius and that Jack was an idiot for not realizing this super obvious thing (In your mind).

So just relax a bit and think about what you are trying to say.

But I am glad you quoted me, because now I am talking to you, and I enjoy it. You are fun talking to. :)
Good because I don’t dislike you. There’s just some things I read on here that make my brain melt and most of the time they are written by you.

Tell me is there ANYTHING you are good at? What makes you better than even 30% of other men?Like do you have any special skills? (Oh surprise me)
I wouldn’t say I have any “special skill” but I can do stuff like.

Build fence
Put siding on a house
Change oil
Paint walls
Move heavy things around.

Just basic things. I’m not good at one particular thing. I can do whatever is needed from me. I also don’t know what you mean by other 30% of men.

Good characteristics of your personality? (Hahaha)
You seem to think that who I am on ancient forums is who I am in reality. (Hahaha).

Are you like good looking?
Yes

Or maybe super jacked?
I’m jacked enough.

Are you able to reach your Goals spiritually?
I could if I wanted to.

Are you very passionate and determined?
About certain things.

Are you educated and earn much money? (perhaps at least you got that?)
I’m a broke fool.

Do you have much charisma? (That’s why we are bff!)
Yess of course.

I’m so smart that I don’t even need it!

Good because I don’t dislike you. There’s just some things I read on here that make my brain melt and most of the time they are written by you.

So smart you don’t even need it?
You are on a spiritual forum, go to another if you don’t need meditations. Do you know how many people suffered, how much the Demons did just so you have THE POSSIBILITY to empower your pathetic self?
Oh smart man indeed.

You know how much I hate my own weakness? Looking at you is just an insult for me, you are happy living in your own little pit-hole, you don’t even try to climb up. But yeah you are so great, You are so wise, you are so understanding, you are so empowered.

I respect people who are strong, and I love people who want to be more than they currently are. We have very bright people here, YOU DON‘T EVEN HAVE A CLUE HOW GREAT SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE.
Trust me there are eons between you and them, you won’t ever catch up. Not someone like you, no.

But yeah, sure, think you are the greatest and best around. Delude yourself if you like, I don’t care about you at all. Between you and me is also a big gap, I am talking about your essence, Instinct.
You don’t have the instinct it takes to advance in this path.

So let me put it plainly, I don’t like you at all, and I don’t care for you at all.

DarkSwan said:
DarkSwan said:

'Single' doesn't mean what you think it means when coming from a woman. You can easily apply the 90/10 rule to that 40%. Single men are usually celibates. A woman can get sex whenever she wants. It's common-sense biology at work. Don't let the vernacular blind you from this reality.

Inflorescentia said:
'Single' doesn't mean what you think it means when coming from a woman. You can easily apply the 90/10 rule to that 40%. Single men are usually celibates. A woman can get sex whenever she wants. It's common-sense biology at work. Don't let the vernacular blind you from this reality.
That was my point exactly.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Excactly, and it does not in any way take away from free will and freedom of choice. It would enhance it, and people would more likely choose it because it gives people better results than blindly dating people and going with luck of the draw approach.

If someone wants to do it the other way, then by all means, do so. It's not like this should be forced, but only really stubborn people would not choose it since it can give so much better return of investment when we talk about time spent finding a suitable partner.

I don't know if it really has to do with being stubborn. I just prefer the old-fashioned way of finding a partner since I always felt like dating sites or apps tend to attract a rather shallow crowd.
Yes, there are options.

Also, I would like to think that using astrology to find the partner, or even a partner should not be shallow, compared to what we have nowaday, apps by kikes...

Jack said:
Uruz ,Ansuz,*54/108 each with the affirmation.
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

How to work with two runes? Are they combined like URUZ x 108 then ANSUZ x 108 / Affirmation , or (URUZ + ANSUZ) x 108 / Affirmation like URUZ + ANSUZ * URUZ + ANSUZ * URUZ + ANSUZ

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:
The main cause of unhappiness in a relationship is previous romantic experiences. The more romantic experiences a person has, the greater likelihood that their subsequent relationship will fail.

The most successful marriages and relationships are ones where both partners have less than 3 previous partners, according to statistics.

The best indicator of a relationship failing is the no of past sexual partners. Because a persons pairbonding mechanism is damaged with each failure of a relationship.

Agreements and lifestyle may be aligned afterwards by coming to a mutual agreement. Typically a relationship is bound to fail when the man is unable to take charge and make her feel secure. When a man is going to a very certain path and is leading the woman, they will always be happy and find something to agree upon.

In the first part, we think something very similar, with the difference is that you focus on different details. My general statement is that the healthier you are physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, the better your starting foundation for when you are in a relationship. You don't need to be perfect but being free of psychological and sexual hang-ups, as well as illness (both physical and psychological), and knowing yourself are the strongest roots you can build a relationship upon. This is a fact nearly everyone neglects because they don't come from a healthy, eugenic mindset but from a toxic, xtard mindset of "everyone is equal".

In the second part, we disagree. For example, pairing up a healthy, morning bird with a toxic, night owl is too big of an ask. Even in the case both were healthy (i.e. the night owl being in bad with healthy night owl times of "by 11pm" and waking up by healthy night owl times of "no later than 8am") requires too much compromise. A different case may be pairing up an alcoholic with a social drinker, but you can never pair an alcoholic with a teetotal like me, as the alcoholic is too addicted to toxic social norms to understand compromise and will always have a problem even if the teetotal were to become a social drinker. I think a minimum of 80% match in lifestyle (I call it 'silver rule') is needed to foster a healthy relationship.

Being an alcoholic and other types of obsessive-compulsive behaviours which NPCs (and low-level SS) have in abundance are difficult to deal with when someone is healthy, because the addicted/OCD person cannot think straight because they have an actual psychological disorder. Eugenics should aim to minimise and then remove these, starting by removing brainwashing in media that portray addictive behaviours as normal, healthy and socially desirable.

If I had to date an alcoholic, chubby, couch potato, which are 3 OCD types if we go by the definition of what obsessions and compulsions are, I would become irritated beyond compromise because experience shows that the great majority of them have no intention into transitioning into a healthy life path. Not only that, but their 'compromises' would mostly have to be you sinking to their levels rather than them raising (best) or meeting half-way sometimes, because they genuinely cannot recognise they are doing something wrong to themselves, their loved ones and the human consciousness as a whole.

If you have children with this people, they'll be a very poor example to them, whether they compromise a little bit or not. And we all know children try to emulate their parents and develop different types of attachments to them, depending on parenting.

Modern culture is built on a very large collection of liabilities and very small set of assets.

Good question. There is no worse thing than being dragged down by inferiors. I have noticed this in some people to occur intellectually.

Something similar if not worse than alcohol is smoking. Some time ago I met a beautiful girl, she smelled worse than my grandfather from tobacco. Some people are so retarded and the worst thing, limited, that if you tell them not to smoke, it's like you're telling them not to breathe.

The question is, how willing are people to learn, improve and elevate themselves?

In case of addicted there must be 2 things achived before they will change:

1. Realisation of a better life style-> meditation etc.
2. A crysis which comes from the addiction, which does leave them too two choices:

A. Continue downward spiral
B. Starting meditation seriously, stopping addiction.

HiperX said:
Jack said:
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

How to work with two runes? Are they combined like URUZ x 108 then ANSUZ x 108 / Affirmation , or (URUZ + ANSUZ) x 108 / Affirmation like URUZ + ANSUZ * URUZ + ANSUZ * URUZ + ANSUZ
The first one

HiperX said:
Jack said:

URUZ + ANSUZ x 111 (better use 111 solar power number then 108), you can vibtate them in one breath or for each rune 1 breath.

Fuchs said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:
In the first part, we think something very similar, with the difference is that you focus on different details. My general statement is that the healthier you are physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, the better your starting foundation for when you are in a relationship. You don't need to be perfect but being free of psychological and sexual hang-ups, as well as illness (both physical and psychological), and knowing yourself are the strongest roots you can build a relationship upon. This is a fact nearly everyone neglects because they don't come from a healthy, eugenic mindset but from a toxic, xtard mindset of "everyone is equal".

In the second part, we disagree. For example, pairing up a healthy, morning bird with a toxic, night owl is too big of an ask. Even in the case both were healthy (i.e. the night owl being in bad with healthy night owl times of "by 11pm" and waking up by healthy night owl times of "no later than 8am") requires too much compromise. A different case may be pairing up an alcoholic with a social drinker, but you can never pair an alcoholic with a teetotal like me, as the alcoholic is too addicted to toxic social norms to understand compromise and will always have a problem even if the teetotal were to become a social drinker. I think a minimum of 80% match in lifestyle (I call it 'silver rule') is needed to foster a healthy relationship.

Being an alcoholic and other types of obsessive-compulsive behaviours which NPCs (and low-level SS) have in abundance are difficult to deal with when someone is healthy, because the addicted/OCD person cannot think straight because they have an actual psychological disorder. Eugenics should aim to minimise and then remove these, starting by removing brainwashing in media that portray addictive behaviours as normal, healthy and socially desirable.

If I had to date an alcoholic, chubby, couch potato, which are 3 OCD types if we go by the definition of what obsessions and compulsions are, I would become irritated beyond compromise because experience shows that the great majority of them have no intention into transitioning into a healthy life path. Not only that, but their 'compromises' would mostly have to be you sinking to their levels rather than them raising (best) or meeting half-way sometimes, because they genuinely cannot recognise they are doing something wrong to themselves, their loved ones and the human consciousness as a whole.

If you have children with this people, they'll be a very poor example to them, whether they compromise a little bit or not. And we all know children try to emulate their parents and develop different types of attachments to them, depending on parenting.

Modern culture is built on a very large collection of liabilities and very small set of assets.

Good question. There is no worse thing than being dragged down by inferiors. I have noticed this in some people to occur intellectually.

Something similar if not worse than alcohol is smoking. Some time ago I met a beautiful girl, she smelled worse than my grandfather from tobacco. Some people are so retarded and the worst thing, limited, that if you tell them not to smoke, it's like you're telling them not to breathe.

The question is, how willing are people to learn, improve and elevate themselves?

In case of addicted there must be 2 things achived before they will change:

1. Realisation of a better life style-> meditation etc.
2. A crysis which comes from the addiction, which does leave them too two choices:

A. Continue downward spiral
B. Starting meditation seriously, stopping addiction.

The desire of people to live is very high but also to improve and advance, but I think it is more difficult to free people from the slavery programmes of the enemy.

Stormblood said:

Tinder is a real disgrace, I've wasted a lot of time there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back