Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Mentally Ill People And Basket Cases PART 2

Low Priest said:

Do plenty of RTR's, especially the Shattering Defenses, to get that shit energy off you. Also do plenty of cleaning and removing karma. Look into some healing workings for the schizophrenia. Use satanama or sun energy, do or targeted healing of related chakras, which I think involves the 6th.

It may take some time. You should focus on stabilizing yourself first and foremost. Look at the list of workings for ideas: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=249025&hilit=aum+yamaya#p249025

This upcoming 26th (or around then for other time zones), is listed as a good date for removing psychic illness.

Low Priest said:

I have really bad schizophrenia. It does have a lot to do with control and I know I can recover with void. Recently I was going to be killed and made a choice to host an angel. It was the nastiest shit ever. Eventually I killed it and her other half or whatever, now I feel my eye going blind. I know it was a traitor move and next time I will rather die. It would consume any and all good energy I had. This is very real i still struggle with control but if I see thoughtforms or other enemy crap I can destroy or ignore it easy as it doesn't trip me out anymore. It does get annoying in public as I ruin vibes. I also stay away from people to avoid ruining them. It's really bad especially since I work. But I know I'll get to it soon. Also contacted my guardian:) first actual contact, although she called me a traitor, though I probably have a reputation as a traitor now:/
You're immagining all of this, just saying. Your guardian would never call you like that.

Since I've been using runes and focusing on protection, I trip people out on how I can withstand angel attacks and thoughforms or railguns or w.e blah blah just attacks in general don't really hinder my ability to move or remain calm.but I know can destroy or attack these beings to the point where they flee or die. I've killed an angel using my hands before and I've done that thing where they try to fry your mind by staring and I've started back hard enough, reversing intent, to the point where they dissipate or literally kill themselves or snitch on me. I sound like a crackhead and my past posts will reveal I have a drug past, but for the most part I'm too self aware where I can tell a delusion from a real thing, and remain calm physically at least, my mind can go wild but Im learning to ground myself.
Igo about ignoring these things as the site recommended to forget about spirituality throughout the day, it's just that some people if no most can see when I'm being attacked due to my uncontrolled mind, sadly I find this very selfish so I dont go out much, what are the consequences to killin these thoughforms or angels? They usually send more so I find I pointless and let them attack me as it doesn't affect me too much but people get concerned an when I say out loud in a calm voice "I'm okay" they trip out like I'm special or something. Keep in mind I have a drug past and am recovering from these mental illnesses, but I am self aware enough to know when I'm having delusion (because of how my mind is trained from thought patterns) and when it's real when I actually feel them attacking me vs when I'm doing It due to paranoia. My credibility is low but I'd like a genuine answer as I was being honest in this post.

Low Priest said:
but I am self aware enough to know when I'm having delusion
You are not. These are all delusions of yours, you're not killing anything, and most attacks are your mind only. You need to start a heavy cleaning regiment and do void meditation.

Blitzkreig said:
Low Priest said:

Do plenty of RTR's, especially the Shattering Defenses, to get that shit energy off you. Also do plenty of cleaning and removing karma. Look into some healing workings for the schizophrenia. Use satanama or sun energy, do or targeted healing of related chakras, which I think involves the 6th.

It may take some time. You should focus on stabilizing yourself first and foremost. Look at the list of workings for ideas: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=249025&hilit=aum+yamaya#p249025

This upcoming 26th (or around then for other time zones), is listed as a good date for removing psychic illness.

Thanks man I'll start doing more rtrs.
I do use a lot of sun and I feel the energies it left behind are leaving and my eye is healing, still feels weird though. Thanks for the link

Aquarius said:
Low Priest said:

I have really bad schizophrenia. It does have a lot to do with control and I know I can recover with void. Recently I was going to be killed and made a choice to host an angel. It was the nastiest shit ever. Eventually I killed it and her other half or whatever, now I feel my eye going blind. I know it was a traitor move and next time I will rather die. It would consume any and all good energy I had. This is very real i still struggle with control but if I see thoughtforms or other enemy crap I can destroy or ignore it easy as it doesn't trip me out anymore. It does get annoying in public as I ruin vibes. I also stay away from people to avoid ruining them. It's really bad especially since I work. But I know I'll get to it soon. Also contacted my guardian:) first actual contact, although she called me a traitor, though I probably have a reputation as a traitor now:/
You're immagining all of this, just saying. Your guardian would never call you like that.

No she did, probably because I did betray the gods and most importantly I betrayed myself. Hekate was the name I got as I asked Satan to send me a demon for guidance. She did a very good job too. But at one point I told her what I've done and she(I couldn't see her but she'd project answers telepathically) and she said I was a traitor and I guess she was testing me to see if I was an imposter or something but she guided me to physical exercise to see how much will I had or w.e then meditation
Keep in mind my mind is sick and I am very strange so I most likely had a way different experience with the gods than most of those who are grounded and have self knowledge/control. I know she didn't mean to offend but show me the error in my ways or give me perspective. As I was presented with a choice to die or to live as a host. Later on she told me I was actually worthy and had made a bad choice. I am grateful for this experience as it taught me a lot

Low Priest said:
No she did
You are one of these examples HP HC is talking about. Good for you that you acknowledge that you have mental problems, but that is only a part of your healing process. What you are talking about is a delusion as the Gods wouldn't call someone having problems a traitor. You should stay away from "telepathy", as it's clear that you can't distinguish reality from fiction and it will hurt you. Focus on cleaning and void meditation, no empowering mantras at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back